Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koi tries to draw again...

2 posters

Go down

Koi tries to draw again... Empty Koi tries to draw again...

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Soooooo... I decided to procrastinate by drawing, which I seem to be doing a lot lately lol

Skip on over to my da account to see what I drew -http://illiteratekoi.deviantart.com/#/d4txij4 Razz

I'll put the actual picture in this post tomorrow when I can be bothered... *really needs to stop being so lazy*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Koi tries to draw again... Empty Re: Koi tries to draw again...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Just sent an approval request to have your Natsuki Kuga fanart in the Mai-Multiverse fanclub. I'll comment on the actual pic here when you post it. >:3 Miss "I-always-lose-to-the-procrastination-demon".
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Just sent an approval request to have your Natsuki Kuga fanart in the Mai-Multiverse fanclub. I'll comment on the actual pic here when you post it. >:3 Miss "I-always-lose-to-the-procrastination-demon".

Accepted~

And my procrastination knows no limits...it's getting to be a little ridiculous actually XD I need to write my fanfic damn it! D:

Pictureeeee (why does it look so blurry?! It doesn't look like this in photoshop >.<)-

Koi tries to draw again... MH-WIND-1

Also, it's been quite some time since I ventured over to da...what the heck is a llama badge? XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Accepted~

And my procrastination knows no limits...it's getting to be a little ridiculous actually XD I need to write my fanfic damn it! D:

Pictureeeee (why does it look so blurry?! It doesn't look like this in photoshop >.<)-

Koi tries to draw again... MH-WIND-1

Also, it's been quite some time since I ventured over to da...what the heck is a llama badge? XD

XD Don't sweat it! Most authors in our fandom have serious procrastination issues. Right ShayP? *winks at audience*

O_O It does look blurry, maybe you saved it as a different format? And to answer your question, a llama badge is just a badge. XD It doesn't do anything special, it's just cool to collect them because llamas rule. Especially of the drama kind. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD Don't sweat it! Most authors in our fandom have serious procrastination issues. Right ShayP? *winks at audience*

O_O It does look blurry, maybe you saved it as a different format? And to answer your question, a llama badge is just a badge. XD It doesn't do anything special, it's just cool to collect them because llamas rule. Especially of the drama kind. <3

ShayP's procrastination is far superior to mine :p lol

I didn't do anything to it...so I don't know how it got blurry, urg...why must technology hate me so?! T_T

Lol, drama llama XD Well, thanks for the llama badge anyway ;3 *sings the llama song~*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 pm

uibseufibabesfubUEFG!!!!!!!!

Photoshop hates me...and right now, I also hate it >: (

I was drawing and saving as I went along, as you do...and then surprise surprise, photoshop just decided to die on me. No big deal, I've only lost a few minutes work right? WRONG! It hadn't been saving at all! :(

I'd finished the skin/eyes and was practically done with Shizuru's hair and now I have to start over >.< Don't even know if I can be bothered -_-

Here's a safetysave of what I was doing anyway -sigh- ;

Koi tries to draw again... SS1

As you can see I'm not one for proper lineart Razz
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 am

IlliterateKoi wrote: uibseufibabesfubUEFG!!!!!!!!

Photoshop hates me...and right now, I also hate it >: (

I was drawing and saving as I went along, as you do...and then surprise surprise, photoshop just decided to die on me. No big deal, I've only lost a few minutes work right? WRONG! It hadn't been saving at all! :(

I'd finished the skin/eyes and was practically done with Shizuru's hair and now I have to start over >.< Don't even know if I can be bothered -_-

Here's a safetysave of what I was doing anyway -sigh- ;

Koi tries to draw again... SS1

As you can see I'm not one for proper lineart Razz

Photoshop hates you and now you hate it? What are these two...LOVERS!? >:'3

I must say the "alien eyes" look suits Shizuru! I'm finding your artwork to be different from the others, very impressive! Finish soon dammit! ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Photoshop hates you and now you hate it? What are these two...LOVERS!? >:'3

I must say the "alien eyes" look suits Shizuru! I'm finding your artwork to be different from the others, very impressive! Finish soon dammit! ;_;

Really? I don't like her eyes at all, I have a lot of trouble drawing them -_-; Not sure what you mean by different but I'll take it as a complement Razz

I'm working on it as we speak...type...read...whatever! While grumbling about having to re-do the hair, obviously ¬.¬

Nice avatar btw lol
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Really? I don't like her eyes at all, I have a lot of trouble drawing them -_-; Not sure what you mean by different but I'll take it as a complement Razz

I'm working on it as we speak...type...read...whatever! While grumbling about having to re-do the hair, obviously ¬.¬

Nice avatar btw lol

;p Compliment indeed! If I said "distinctive", then you can flip the bird at me. XD The eyes could be improved on if you really wanted. o.o Is it WIP enough to go back and fix it?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:;p Compliment indeed! If I said "distinctive", then you can flip the bird at me. XD The eyes could be improved on if you really wanted. o.o Is it WIP enough to go back and fix it?

Haha, I wouldn't take a blind bit of notice if you did say distinctive, I'd still draw the same way Razz

Well, I'm almost done with it...but the eyes are still really bugging the hell out of me ¬.¬ If I can be bothered (which is highly unlikely lol) I may re-do them. To be honest, I got bored with this after I had to start the hair again, I'm pretty much forcing myself to finish it XD

My attention span is ridiculously bad as of late it would seem -_-;
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 am

IlliterateKoi wrote: Haha, I wouldn't take a blind bit of notice if you did say distinctive, I'd still draw the same way Razz

;p WHOA-HO-HO! AREN'T WE THE SARCASTIC ONE! THIS AWKWARD MOMENT DESERVES AN ELLEN:

ellen

IlliterateKoi wrote:Well, I'm almost done with it...but the eyes are still really bugging the hell out of me ¬.¬ If I can be bothered (which is highly unlikely lol) I may re-do them. To be honest, I got bored with this after I had to start the hair again, I'm pretty much forcing myself to finish it XD

My attention span is ridiculously bad as of late it would seem -_-;

xD It might be best since you're so far in. I'll agree, since you can just make the next fanart more awesome. Not sure you accept requests, but I'm willing to see one of my favorites in your style.

-_-; Join the club (bad attention span for me translates as not giving fucks...maybethat'sjustme) and I'm not talking about the Kiss Kruger's Ass Club.

Gakuenchou : Koi is not worthy of planting her lips on my smooth surface.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
;p WHOA-HO-HO! AREN'T WE THE SARCASTIC ONE! THIS AWKWARD MOMENT DESERVES AN ELLEN:

Koi tries to draw again... 357410402

LOL That just makes me want to shout 'THE BANGS!' XD

xD It might be best since you're so far in. I'll agree, since you can just make the next fanart more awesome. Not sure you accept requests, but I'm willing to see one of my favorites in your style.

Yeah, I'm going to leave them I think, I'll just have to not look at it once it's done so it won't annoy me XD Well, since you're the first person to request anything, I just made the decision that yes, I will accept requests Razz So - Request away~

-_-; Join the club (bad attention span for me translates as not giving fucks...maybethat'sjustme) and I'm not talking about the Kiss Kruger's Ass Club.

Koi tries to draw again... 876856642 : Koi is not worthy of planting her lips on my smooth surface.

Pft, fine! I don't want to kiss your ass anyway Kruger...Viola's ass on the other hand I'd be much more willing to kiss ;3 Amongst other things, naturally fufufu~
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Koi tries to draw again... 357410402

LOL That just makes me want to shout 'THE BANGS!' XD

Yeah, I'm going to leave them I think, I'll just have to not look at it once it's done so it won't annoy me XD Well, since you're the first person to request anything, I just made the decision that yes, I will accept requests Razz So - Request away~

Koi tries to draw again... 876856642 : Koi is not worthy of planting her lips on my smooth surface.

Pft, fine! I don't want to kiss your ass anyway Kruger...Viola's ass on the other hand I'd be much more willing to kiss ;3 Amongst other things, naturally fufufu~

FECKINGBANGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't I the lucky one? ;p Consider it both a request and a chance for you to be challenged. I'll avoid spoilers by sending my request to your PM. Although everyone should know what it is because I am predictable like a Dragon Ball Z episode. *_*

Viola : What if I told you that my ass is reserved only for Natsuki?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 pm

OMG I actually want to stab this now, I think I would rather poke my own eyes out than correct all the issues with it XD So as far as I'm concerned, it's done lol ;

Koi tries to draw again... FINAL

It has no title as of yet, any suggestions? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Koi tries to draw again... 2267647111 : What if I told you that my ass is reserved only for Natsuki?

Ikezu :(
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:51 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:OMG I actually want to stab this now, I think I would rather poke my own eyes out than correct all the issues with it XD So as far as I'm concerned, it's done lol ;

Koi tries to draw again... FINAL

Truth be told, I like it! You can always do better the next time, but from just looking at this piece, you've got a good grasp on anatomy, shading and hair detail. >:3 Don't give up! Keep drawing, you bloody bird!

Alyssa bird
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Truth be told, I like it! You can always do better the next time, but from just looking at this piece, you've got a good grasp on anatomy, shading and hair detail. >:3 Don't give up! Keep drawing, you bloody bird!

Koi tries to draw again... 2538813599

Well, I'm glad that you like it lol Anatomy is something that I really need to brush up on I think...but could be worse I guess. I only really like drawing hair and hands for some reason...everything else gets on my nerves XD

But...I don't have feathers! D:

I'm hoping to make a start on your pic later on :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote: Well, I'm glad that you like it lol Anatomy is something that I really need to brush up on I think...but could be worse I guess. I only really like drawing hair and hands for some reason...everything else gets on my nerves XD

But...I don't have feathers! D:

I'm hoping to make a start on your pic later on :3

Maybe it would help to draw fanarts based on reference pictures? For example:

Koi tries to draw again... 20d0df10

^ Copying that same pose and replacing Yomi (from Gai-rei Zero) with Shizuru or Natsuki? There's no shame in reference images to make a whole new fanart, but that's just me. ;p It's a tool for anatomy sufferers.

O_O Really? Thanks a lot! Take your time on it, especially if you want to do a better job than your ShizNat.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum