Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gokujyo AKA Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari

Go down

Gokujyo AKA Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari Empty Gokujyo AKA Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 am

Gokujyo AKA Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari Gokujy10
Gokujyo AKA Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari

Must...bone...Oku-sensei....

Gokujyo AKA Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari Vlcsna65

Also known Gokurakuin Joshikouryou Monogatari (Tales from the Gokuraku Girl’s Dormitory), Gokujyo hit me like a freight train this morning thanks to my girlfriend. It was a rude awakening and I mean that in the most gentle way possible. ;p She says it's a yuri series, although I found it to be more of an over the top series for adults. Kind of like Manyuu Hikenchou, minus the heavy fanservice for us men. Fack, I love that series.

From the beginning, it starts off with a highly obnoxious girl named Aya-chan...excuse me....Aya-SAMA who is obsessed with herself. You know, the type of woman who would go to a funeral and be upset that she's not the corpse. A female me -.-. We discover that "Aya-sama" comes to school without her panties on. Quickly noticing this, she spends the next few minutes trying to get her panties back, even stealing a pair from one of the other girls.

God, that Rafflesia joke had me in stitches. LOL.

Gokujyo is 6 minutes of funny facial expressions and yuri-esque antics. Overall it's not much a romantic epic for the ages, but a silly romp with a cast of girls. Nothing to be taken seriously here, but I can't stress how disappointed I am with others websites talking about how "stupid and pointless this series is". Am I like, the third class passenger of the Titanic when it comes to these comedy series? Having fun with this show, while the rest of the first class passenger anime critics (who are "too good" for content like this) whine and bitch? Maybe I'm just too open minded. *shrugs*

My philosophy: Bring on the serious or the stupid, as long as it's good. :)

Episodes one through four are currently subbed I believe. Last time I checked, episode five was uploaded in RAW format and episode 6 aired a few days ago. There's a manga that's supposedly better in art style. Content...I'll be the judge of that soon enough. ;p

So grab your spoiled strawberries and give Gokujyo a try. Is it stupid? YES. BY GAWD YES. Does that make it bad? BY GAWD NO! IT'S FACKING HILARIOUS! :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down