Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

hime - Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:35 pm

"Yes, Toshi-chan," replied Shizuru in a calm soothing voice that made the surrounding students feel enchanted. "Now come, let's get you dressed and ready for today's meeting."

As mother and son walked down the extensive hallway, Shizuru narrowed her eyes and stopped moving all together. "Toshi-chan, Tomoe is set to be released next week because of what adults call a 'technicality'. Do not be frightened as I'd let nobody harm you, my little Toshi-chan."

The graceful mother strokes her gentle fingers through her son's hair, hoping he wouldn't be afraid of the possibilities that may occur. No longer an Otome or a political figure, Tomoe's future only centered itself around Shizuru once more. The one, she feels, is responsible for her downward spiral.

"What am I going on about! Come, Toshi-chan! Natsuki-chan must be really worried!"

~~~

Hikari immediately saluted the upset Headmistress, hoping to earn some respect and trust from her. "Yes ma'am! I'm on it!" she yelled out, helping Kaito to his feet. She dusted the young boy off with her snow white hands and gave a little giggle when she spotted something on his nose. "Teehee! You have a little debris on your face, Kaito-chan!" she teased.

-sometime later-

As the party gathered together, Shizuru approached Natsuki for the first time since yesterday. She gazed at the blue haired woman, admiring as much as humanly possible before she can 'stick to business', so to speak. "Ara, Natsuki-chan is glowing today!" she commented, giving Kruger a small wink. "I've brought Toshi-chan with us, I think he may want to see something a little more intelligent than a Dance Battle."

Youko followed closely behind with her hands deep in her lab pockets, drawing a smirk upon her face. "By 'intelligent' you mean 'boring and tedious', then I'm on the bandwagon."

The golden haired girl admired the surroundings of Garderobe, including the interior she didn't get to see much of the day before.

"Wow! It's so cool! Look you guys! Those are the Pearl Class! They are one step away from becoming Meisters!" shouted Hikari.

"Not only that, a lot of them have the potential to become one of the Five Columns. Ah, youth" chimed in Youko as she waves her hand at the children in greeting.

"Good morning, um, Miss Youko! I remember first hearing your name in the Aswad Village, you're Midori's friend."

"Best friend actually, we go back a long way. Nice to meet you, Hikari-san."

The medical officer observed the bright eyed girl carefully. Oddly enough to her personally, she was enjoying the sight of this young woman. "You may want to thank whoever gave birth to you, young lady. You are so beautiful, those desert wardrobe can't hide your grace."

"What!?" enjoying the rhythm of her heart beating, she shyly looked down and turned around to face Kaito, unable to rid the blush caused by Youko's compliment. "Kaito-chan...do you think I'm beautiful too?"

((I love lighting the spark for these awkward moments. XD))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 pm

"Yes mama." Toshi said with a little whine.

As his mother told him about Tomoe being released, Toshi immediately gripped her hand a little tighter. 'I hope she doesn't hurt me or Natsuki-mama.'

The boy felt the comfort in his mother's smooth hand and then heard her enthusiastic words to see Natsuki-mama and his fears diminished.

"Yeah!"

-later-

Toshi approached Natsuki with Shizuru and he greeted her with a grin. "Good morning, Natsuki-mama."

Toshi's attention then turned towards the 3 newcomers, especially the only boy in the group. There was something awefully familiar about him, but Toshi couldn't put his finger on it. He then paid attention to the blonde-haired girl as she stared at one of the classes containing Pearls. A few of the students spotted him and waved at him, which he returned.

Toshi then tugged on his Shizuru-mama's dress. "Shizuru-mama,"
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Kaito blushed and rubbed his nose, "Thanks Hikari-chan," he mumbled, following the girls with still shaky legs across the campus. Hikari-chan sure is free with touching people. I don't think I know anyone so physical... he mused, amazed, It's like...in your face in the cute way-but still awkward...

Natsuki smiled at the sight of family, glad at the sight of Shizuru feeling back to normal. She chuckled, "Good to see you too Shizuru," she grinned at her son, "Good morning to you too Toshi," she called, and glanced back at the three children and then to Youko.

Kaito though, was focusing on the little boy by Shizuru's side. He blinked, He's staring at me... he thought, amazed. Then he felt a surge of jealousy at where he was Something tells me that he's...their son. He felt petty and silly all at once for feeling jealous of a child from a completely different age. He glanced over to Hikari and Youko and whistled softly, "Damn...even Youko-sensei too?" he mused, shoving his hands in his pockets, "It seems like everyone lives here too...geez, talk about a paradox..." he muttered. He wasn't entirely paying attention until Hikari called him out.

"Huh?" He felt his cheeks grow hot and he fumbled for a reply, having been caught off guard. Crap! Uh...Damn it I don't want to lead her on-she's way too innocent-Come on Kaito-FLATTERY. Are you your mother's son or not?! he thought in a furious attempt to think of a reply. He shifted on his feet, the Kuga trademark blush fade and the Fujino smirk slide into place, "Well...who couldn't?" he winked easily, "After all, Hikari-chan is exotic...She stands out from everyone else, that's for sure," in the back of his mind he could see Michiko and Keiki rolling their eyes at him. Michiko would kill me if she knew I was using flattery on such a girl...She's trounce me... came the scary thought.

Kaito cleared his throat and shrugged though, "All notions of beauty and wisdom aside, why is Youko-sensei here? And ah..." he glanced at the boy again, "This little kid? I mean...I thought this was a whole low profile sorta thing," he scuffed his foot against the floor and frowned, "Not that I'm sayin' it's all bad and stuff-but I figured you two would be the only ones who knew we were staying here and going out on our quest."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 am

Reika looked at the three women and the little boy, thinking to herself, Augh... why am I here again? She looked at Kaito then looked at the women in blue and violet, comparing their looks. Kaito really got their trademarks. That infamous Kuga-blush and the Fujino-smirk, I hope he didn't inherit the Kuga-death glare though. Reika frowned at the thought and looked at the little boy.

He looks nothing like the both of them. Maybe he's adopted or something huh... The technology here's not as advanced as I thought, or maybe neither one of them wants to get pregnant. That's just so like them. She looked around at the fancy looking interior and stared at what Hikari said was the Pearl class. Pfft... And I thought our uniform colour sucked. Out of earshot she heard Kaito talking about how Hikari was exotic and stood out. She rolled her eyes. Boys... always trying to be smooth. But he's kinda speaking the truth. She's blonde! And has crazy powers for goodness sake how could she not stand out?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:29 am

bump

((Who's turn is it?))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:20 am

Nagi wrote:bump

((Who's turn is it?))

((Mine! ^_^ It'll be up tonight, watch for it!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

The motherly Otome felt the light tugs of her boy and asked with a smile, "Yes, Toshi-chan?" noticing the sudden curiosity in his eyes.

---

Kaito's words sparked a realization in Hikari's mind as he made a very good point. It gave her a sense of worry that the Garderobe staff have more planned than just sending her and her friends out on a mission to look for the Relics. She crossed her arms and began to analyze the situation based on what her mentor had told her.

"Could it be possible that the Gakuenchou will address this to the neighboring nations of Earl? Una-sama did say in a time of major crisis, representatives from the entire planet would be notified. But only in secret though, to prevent the spread of panic. I hope nothing of that magnitude happens that could ignite another international war like the one Arika-oneesama stopped. The Gakuenchou either bought my story or suspects me of knowing more about politics than I'm letting on. No matter, I have a mission to do and no matter what, I will prove to them that I am not the bringer of chaos."

"You okay over there, Hikari-chan?" asked Youko.

"Eep! Yes, I'm sorry Miss Helene, um, Youko-sensei! My mind tends to wander off sometimes!" replied Hikari, reaching back and scratching her head in embarrassment.

Youko giggled at the strange young girl. "Try being stuck in a medical room, laboratory and a central control room all day," glancing over at the blue haired woman. "As you can see, Hikari, they don't let us out much."

"Don't you feel trapped, Youko-sensei?" questioned the bright eyed alien girl.

"Sometimes. I'm doomed to remain a single woman for the rest of my life," answered the medical woman, turning her attention to Reika who seemed lost in thought. "It looks like you aren't the only one..."

Hikari turned to the mysterious girl as she admired her surroundings..."Reika-chan? Hellooooooo!?" shaking Reika's entire body with force, "HER BRAIN MUST OF SHUT OFF!!!"

Youko was so shocked by the Hikari's overreacting that she began to laugh really hard. "Excuse me! Bu-bu-but, we should all be prepare ourselves for the deliberations at the Conference Hall now?" wiping the tears from her eyes.

((Finish up any sidelines conversations before we move into the conference hall scene. It will require a lot of dialogue from Natsuki Kruger, making it official in front of all nation leaders that our O.C.s will lead this expedition. Kona-chan, make it clear that Kruger wants this top secret (which will soon backfire on her...muahahaha). Sulli, you're playing Miss Maria too, right? We'll be needing her for this scene to overlook Natsuki Kruger's statement. Be a little against this plan, so there is conflict among our characters. Something very true to the Mai-Otome legacy.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 pm

She is kinda cute... Argh I'm boree-?! Her train of thought was broken off by violent shakes. Surprised, she lost control of her facial expressions. Her eyes widened and she half-shouted,"I-I'm okay! I'm OKAY!!!" She then noticed who was shaking her and her face blushed bright red. Hi-Hikari?! Wha-eh?! Calm down, calm down... I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!! She gave up on trying to control her facial expressions and her face stoned into bright red awkwardness. She turned her head away in an attempt to not let Hikari see her face.

((>////<?!))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:12 am

((I'll do what I can.))

Toshi pointed to the three newcomers and said, "Are they the ones you and Natsuki-mama told me about?"

Toshi then covered his ears as Hikari yelled while shaking Reika. He then hid behind his mother's legs after she was done. But then Maria Graceburt, hearing the racket approached Hikari.

"Young lady, I must ask that you not raise your voice in this hallway." She said in a stern voice. "There are classes in session." She then took notice of Toshi. "And you're scaring Toshi."
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 pm

The Bewitching Smile Amethyst nodded as Maria Graceburt made her appearance, smiling down at her son in order to show that everything was okay. "That is correct, Toshi-chan. Do not be scared, they are here to help us."

Even to someone like Shizuru who knew no fear, she could practically feel the icy chill that the towering woman gave off to everyone. Hikari herself paused in mid sentence to greet Maria Graceburt. Quickly letting go of Reika with a bright red blush on her face.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, I am just in awe of this academy!" insisted Hikari, unable to look Miss Maria in the face as the sweat came down her forehead.

Youko tried to contain her giggling; instead whispered over to Natsuki Kruger. "That girl could level the entire Academy and she's showing fear towards Graceburt? See? Maybe the girl is harmless after all."

((You're up Kona-chan! Let's get this meeting under way! Best of luck all of you!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Toshi giggled a little but saw Miss Maria giving him a look and he immediately stopped. Maria then looked towards Hikari again.

"Please keep that in mind after this meeting is over." She told her before turning towards the other two children. "And I expect the two of you to behave as well," Her eyes then narrowed at Kaito. "Especially you, young man."

((Kona-chan, it's your turn.))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Natsuki still frowned at Youko, "Yes well...The devil could come up from hell and Miss Maria could tell him to go away and he'd probably do it," she reminded with a snort. That might actually be amusing to watch...She mused.

Kaito snorted at Hikari's antics but stiffened at Miss Maria's glare, "I-I-" He stuttered for a moment before being able to snap back, "I was taught manners! Geez, what do you guys think I am?" he grumbled, "My parents didn't raise me to be a idiot or anything..."

Natsuki shook her head and decided that was all enough, "Anyways!" she motioned to the door to the conference hall, "You three are about to meet some extremely important people. These are leaders of the land who need to see you are not a threat to us and will endorse this trip in a secret manner," she folded her arms across her chest, "If we play our cards right they'll allow you to cross borders without making a fuss or asking questions. So, it goes without saying that you are to behave yourselves and do. not. talk." Natsuki punctuated every word, "Unless one of us says you can talk, it'd be best if you stay silent and give the impression you're collected, calm, normal young individuals," she gave the three another once over and sighed, "So backs straight and look your best, alright?" she added, turning to the door, her face falling into a diplomatic mask, "Are you ready?"

Kaito glanced at Hikari and Reika and sighed, Who knows if these two can pull this one off...but it looks like all those times in Fumi's office and the Student Council are about to pay off... he thought as he took his hands from his pockets and straightened up, his face falling to a stern, flat expression, "Well...I'm ready to deal with these stuck up politicians."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Maria nodded and escorted the group towards the meeting room where many dignataries including Mashiro were waiting for them. As soon as Toshi entered the room behind his mother he was immediately glomped by none other than Arika Yumemya.

"Toshi-chan!" the blue sky sapphire exclaimed. "I wasn't expecting to see you here!"

"It's good to see you too Arika-Neechan." Toshi said, hugging her back.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:45 am

Reika followed the elderly woman into a room, glad that she finally calmed herself down and back to her usual self. She looks around, bored and uninterested in the people with their grim expressions. Among the crowd suddenly a cheerful girl jumped out and hugged the boy. She mentally rolled her eyes and sticks to playing cool.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 pm

(( Kaito's reaction to Miss Maria, buahaha! Returning back to action tomorrow! :3 Check back soon ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Hikari shifted her stiffened head towards Kaito while Maria's attention focused elsewhere whispering, "I don't think she likes you very much".

Youko held her snicker in, trying not offend the former Headmistress. "Now, Gakuenchou, don't be so quick to dismiss the more elegant qualities of the Academy's veteran Otome. But I concur with her, Miss Maria. Maybe these kids need less intimidation and more of a pretentious friendly approach," joked the medical woman.

As Hikari entered the conference hall, which was bigger than she originally anticipated, she took it upon herself to look her best in front of the delegates. "What scary faces," she thought to herself, gulping in response to their reaction seeing a beautiful girl not dressed to their standards. "I never noticed how beautiful the Gakuenchou really is. Why do I see her face whenever I look into Kaito's eyes..."

The stars and planets suddenly aligned for Hikari, looking on as Meister Arika Yumemiya made her entrance into what seemed to be a sea of solemn. "By the graces of Our Lady...it's Arika-oneesama! I cannot believe I am looking at Meister Arika-oneesama right on front of my eyes. Una-sama, I may not be an Otome just yet...but if only you could witness one of my dreams coming true right now."

A tear of pure joy slowly traveled down Hikari's pure white face.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Kaito snorted, "It's cause I'm a guy," he whispered back and grinned, "A pretty guy, she can't handle my good looks so she has to be mad at me," he snickered, entering the room with a sense of awe. Damn...These guys all look so much more solemn than I thought they would. This is worse than the Student Council meetings... he thought in amazement. He started at Arika's loud voice though. Yikes! There's a spitfire-she's like Hikari-but... he glanced at Hikari and blinked, concerned. He placed a hand on her shoulder as they walked and leaned over, "Hey, you alright Hikari-chan?" he murmured, eyebrows furrowing in concern, "Why are you crying?"

Kruger on the other hand was just trying to focus on getting to her place and figuring out how to approach this situation. Ugh...How do I paint these kids as harmless travelers? None of them even look like they're harmless! she sighed, shaking her head for a moment before raising it, clearing her throat, "If I could have everyone's attention?" she called, straightening her back, "If we could all settle in, then I'll begin this meeting and explain why I've called you all here today,"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 am

Arika placed Toshi down and then took her place back with Mashiro. Maria took her seat as well. Toshi, meanwhile, looked at his Shizuru-mama and whispered to her.

"Where do I sit Shizuru-mama?"
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 pm

"Meep!" lightly shouted the alarmed girl, tilting her head back to respond to the concerned boy. "I'm okay, Kaito-chan" insisted Hikari, wiping the tears from her soft face. "It's just that...that girl over there...she's my-"

"Shh!" whispered Youko as the meeting began.

---

As Toshi questioned where he may sit for the meeting at hand, Shizuru picked him up gently and had him sit on the table that was occupied by various leaders of the neighboring nations. One of them being Emperor Kazuya. His view was obstructed by Toshi's sitting.

"Psst! Meister Shizuru! I can't see with your son in the way!"

"Mahya-san's request and punishment for attempting to break order the other night, Kazuya-kun."

"Oh come on, Meister Shizuru! Akane just wanted to try a new technique so that we could technically...you know..without breaking dissolving Akane's powers."

"Ara, such a naughty boy. Right, Toshi-chan?"

---

((Now begins the announcement about the mission. Natsuki Kruger will basically explains why the teens are here and what the situation is. Making it VERY clear that this mission is highly confidential. So Kona-chan, reach down deep into your knowledge of politics and have Kruger sound very professional. You are also allowed to voice the nation leaders in case they question or disagree with Kruger's plight. In the end they all agree.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Toshi giggled and turned his attention to Kazuya.

"Naughty!" He said chiding him like a grown-up making a few of the adults there laugh slightly, even Mashiro.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:54 pm

The heir of Cardair turned red in embarrassment as little Toshi scolded him. "It seems you taught him a thing or two, huh Meister Shizuru?" asked the defeated handsome Emperor.

Shizuru covered her mouth and giggled lightly, "And then some," turning her attention to a focused Gakuenchou who began making her announcement. The way she stood and focused her icicle-like stare onto the audience made the chestnut haired woman feel weak. It gave her satisfaction.

"He is our son, after all."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 am

((Reika shall continue playing cool for now c:))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Nagi wrote:((Reika shall continue playing cool for now c:))

((That's cool. Kona's speech as Kruger will basically set up a chain of events. Our characters are currently just listening to her announcement about the teens. :3 Story story story!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm

((Sounds good to me, typing on my new iPhone is not exactly easy.))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:01 pm

((Can't wait ^o^))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next