Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN

+3
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Go down

Which Mai-Otome character gets eliminated next?

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Vote_lcap225%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Vote_lcap225%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Vote_lcap250%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Empty Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 am

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Well_MaiOtome04

WELCOME TO THE SECOND EVER...
MAI-OTOME ELIMINATION GAME!!! ROUND THIRTEEN!!!

In our new elimination game we determine who is the most beloved secondary character from the Mai-Otome series (not counting Zwei and Sifr). This includes some Otome that weren't part of the last Mai-Otome elimination game, GEM masters/lovers and other supporting cast of characters that came and went.

Vote for the character you feel is no good and mention why. The last secondary character standing will become the grand slam winner! Mikoto Minagi

HiME The contenders: HiME

Aoi Senoh

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Thu_aoi

Midori
Occupation: Leader of Aswad; involved in the recovery of the ancient technology.

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Thu_midori

Yukino Chrysant
Occupation: The President of the Aries Republic and master of Haruka Armitage.

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Thu_yukino

---

HiME
LET THE GARDEROBE GAMES BEGIN!!!
HiME

Erstin Ho battled bravely against the Miss Chrysant. Unfortunately her Slave was no match for Yukino's politics and GUTS-filled wifu~ Armitage

We're down to three Mai-Otome seconadaries...who will you vote for next?

Sorry Yukino, Midori is more of a leader than you. ;3 And Aoi is much cuter than you. Plus she belongs to Chie Hallard, Chie FUCKING Hallard, you can't compete with that, nope. *shakes my head*

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm

i voted for Aoi... as previously mentioned in a earlier game, without Yukino and Midori, things would be incredibly different. anyone could do the job of Aoi though (not hating, it's just less than the other two :S). she's good looking and all, but sorry Aoi, you gotta go.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:i voted for Aoi... as previously mentioned in a earlier game, without Yukino and Midori, things would be incredibly different. anyone could do the job of Aoi though (not hating, it's just less than the other two :S). she's good looking and all, but sorry Aoi, you gotta go.

Just anyone can win the affections of Chie Hallard?

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND THIRTEEN ChieHallard I think not.

Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 am

*votes for Yukino and runs* before certain Otome caugh me...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:56 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:*votes for Yukino and runs* before certain Otome caugh me...

Viola Run Krystal-san! Run back to making fanarts of me and my beloved Natsuki-chan~

Armitage : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO MORE SHIZNAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Viola : LOTS more ShizNat~

*o* I agree with Viola.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 pm

so sorry midori, I vote for you >.< You are too serious for my liking gomen!!
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Voted Aoi - same as last time.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Sorry Armitage, your girlfriend won't be making it. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Krystal of Nol wrote:*votes for Yukino and runs* before certain Otome caugh me...

Viola Run Krystal-san! Run back to making fanarts of me and my beloved Natsuki-chan~

Armitage : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO MORE SHIZNAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Viola : LOTS more ShizNat~

*o* I agree with Viola.

YES! you're both right Shizuru-san, Luu. What I was thinking I know I'm kinda busy right now but it feels like years since the last ShizNat pic I drew *hits her head again the table Nth times* I must change that...

ShizNat
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
YES! you're both right Shizuru-san, Luu. What I was thinking I know I'm kinda busy right now but it feels like years since the last ShizNat pic I drew *hits her head again the table Nth times* I must change that...

ShizNat

:) Another ShizNat artwork from Krystal-chan would be nice! Maybe we should be featured in it. >:3 We are two of the biggest ShizuNatsu supporters in history~

ShizNat2 We approve of this idea, as long as we're kissing and possibly moar~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Goodbye, Midori. You are nothing compared to Chrysant. I much prefer you in HiME.

If Yukino goes away I will fan-girl rage and I will demand Midori gone. >:F

Don'tkillmeDemon! xD If it was HiME my vote would be fore Aoi... but Aoi JUMPED OFF A CLIFF FOR MASHIRO! Fuck, she's beast.

And Yukino is a *very* Personal bias. <3 Armitage picks winners that are underlooked due to ShizNat.

I can see why people start hating ShizNat due to the fans @_@
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
:) Another ShizNat artwork from Krystal-chan would be nice! Maybe we should be featured in it. >:3 We are two of the biggest ShizuNatsu supporters in history~

ShizNat2 We approve of this idea, as long as we're kissing and possibly moar~

Ara, that sounds like an idea... ShizNat
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm

o_o Some of you out there have some serious balls/ovaries to vote for Aswad Midori.

Poll ends Monday, plenty of time, vote today! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:]Don'tkillmeDemon! xD If it was HiME my vote would be fore Aoi... but Aoi JUMPED OFF A CLIFF FOR MASHIRO! Fuck, she's beast.

Yes, Aoi jumped off a cliff. But then...?

Midori battled on even grounds with Shizuru, and was always fighting to protect her people from a disease. She's serious because she has to be. If it wasn't for Midori, Arika wouldn't have become the willed person she did and the world wouldn't have been saved. P;
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:10 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Midori battled on even grounds with Shizuru, and was always fighting to protect her people from a disease. She's serious because she has to be. If it wasn't for Midori, Arika wouldn't have become the willed person she did and the world wouldn't have been saved. P;

This is true! And I must say, Aswad Midori have Shizuru the fight of her life! Shizuru Fujino A lesser woman would of been taken apart by any Otome; Midori fought some of the best and survived.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:Midori battled on even grounds with Shizuru, and was always fighting to protect her people from a disease. She's serious because she has to be. If it wasn't for Midori, Arika wouldn't have become the willed person she did and the world wouldn't have been saved. P;

This is true! And I must say, Aswad Midori have Shizuru the fight of her life! Shizuru Fujino A lesser woman would of been taken apart by any Otome; Midori fought some of the best and survived.

agreed.
unfortunately, it looks like Yukino is goneskies :S
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 am

Voted for Aoi. Don't know... Yukino is important in the politics. And Midori? simply EPIC.

Sorry, Aoi. Not even Chie can save you u__u
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 am

Narsilia wrote:Sorry, Aoi. Not even Chie can save you u__u

;_; Not even Chie? *devastated by this news* Ah well, new round going up tonight.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down