Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki]

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

shizuru - Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki] - Page 5 Empty Re: Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki]

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:46 am

"You do know that swearing isn't lady-like, right Kuga-san?"

With a deeply annoyed expression, Natsuki looked up and stared at him.

"Stick that lady-like up your three letters, Kanzaki!", she groaned, crossing her arms quickly in front of her chest, her gaze went demonstratively to the side to avoid his presence the best she could.

right now she just had to urge to jump on his face and rip off his visage a new one. Fingernails dug deeply into the white fabric of her hooded sweater.

"Look at you. Like Mai-san, you clearly aren't honest with yourself. Let alone...others."

Her insides burnt and as she focused him like a wild animal, ready to attack the prey, her eyes had that fire which didn't promise any good.

"Oh, SHUT THE HELL UP! Why did YOU EVEN bring it up??? That thing with Takeda is NONE of YOUR business and NONE of ANYONE'S BUSINESS! IS THAT CLEAR?"

Her breaths went heavier and and she sounded clearly distressed.

"Why did you have to start it anyway in front of her?? What's the purpose of it, for FUCK'S SAKE?"

One wrong word and she would finally punch him in the face!

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki] - Page 5 Empty Re: Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 am

The man smiled with delight, not because he enjoyed the humiliation and discomfort being expressed by Natsuki. No there was another reason, one that was quite simple. "You're cute when you're angry, Kuga."

The lone wolf's outburst amused him, it was only natural he'd want to spend time with her. What purpose could there be? Surely he brought the girl here to witness the collapse of what was considered a lifelong bond between two women who overcame an event that changed their lives. The man stuffed his hands in his jacket pocket; slowly walking past Natsuki without ever letting his guard down.

"To tell you the truth, Miss Kuga, it is my business. Think about it, how many girls at this Academy would even dare to raise their voice at me. Even Mai wasn't that stupid."

Reito kept his back turned long enough for the visibly upset girl to try something. "And here you are, screaming at me like a banshee, all because I told the truth. Exposed to you that everything you fought for was a lie, Miss Kuga. It was a kept secret that almost destroyed what you and Shizuru had, now you lie to her. It's time you move on before you get hurt any further."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Her glare followed him as the man walked past her. Right now, she just felt like stabbing a knife into his back. Her fingers shook in upcoming aggression, and the thing he said next, was a tad too much.

"To tell you the truth, Miss Kuga, it is my business. Think about it, how many girls at this Academy would even dare to raise their voice at me. Even Mai wasn't that stupid."

"Pff. That was a thing between me and Takeda! I can't help it if he pins his tail between his legs like an angsty dog! And you know what? DON'T compare me to the other girls on the campus! I'm NOT like them! NOBODY is going to talk to me like THAT! They have NO clue, what KIND of asshole you are!"

Clenching her jaw, her fingernails dug into the white marble of the pillar, leaving a hissing sound.

"And here you are, screaming at me like a banshee, all because I told the truth. Exposed to you that everything you fought for was a lie, Miss Kuga. It was a kept secret that almost destroyed what you and Shizuru had, now you lie to her. It's time you move on before you get hurt any further."

THAT. WAS. IT. Quickly she reached out, grabbing the collar of his uniform as he was close enough and turned him around with brutal force, slamming him against the pillar where she just stood before.

"Shut up, Kanzaki. Just. Shut. Up! One more word and... I..."

Natsuki's voice was a silent, threatening growl into his ear while only a piece of paper would have fit between their faces. Emerald eyes gleamed in anger over his god damn arrogance. But there also something else, crawling back into the system of her body. No. NO! She wouldn't start crying in front of him like a fool!

Grinding her teeth and biting her tongue, she couldn't help the fact that her eyes glistened in upcoming frustration, nonetheless, she didn't let go of his collar, just fixed him, ready for murder.

(... did I just overdo it? Oo blame my musical input u__u)

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:43 pm

His words pierced through the ice cold girl before him, enough that it sent her into a spiral of hysterics. "Women," he thought to himself, "bunch of crazies."

Reito Kanzaki stood firm against the harsh and threatening remarks from Natsuki, not once letting his guard down. Despite this, he knew she would strike him first. Instead the dark-haired man cut her sentence off by informing her something very shocking, even by today's standards.

"Your mother is alive."

((Ha, a kiss from Reito to Kuga? Really, Narsi-chan? ;p I'm a better author than that))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Clenching her hand to a fist, she was already close to a strike as she saw the corners of his mouth twitching, but what followed next, threw her completely off-guard.

"Your mother is alive."

WHAT?

Her gaze changed in not even a second, from furious to... she couldn't even describe it. Pupils dilated, she only stared, time stood simply still for her. He... He must have been joking... right? This... couldn't be true! No!

"... don't you... dare... making jokes..."

Natsuki's voice shook as she fixed him again. But right now, the girl was way too shocked and confused to let him feel her rage. Dropping her hands, the lone wolf took a step back, her gaze never leaving his. Her body trembled, her heart racing so fast that she was afraid it would just leap out her chest. The blood rushed through her veins, causing a disturbing sound in her ears.

"... liar... she ... is... dead..."

Tears stung in her eyes as she bit her bottom lip, trying to fight for her composure. But she knew one thing. This time, it wouldn't work. It would fail, like before when she had a fight with Shizuru. Instinctively, Natsuki crossed her arms in front of her chest, trying to build a barrier between herself and him. A wet trail appeared on her cheeks, she had lost her fight against bottled up emotions.

HOW could mother be alive? This could not... no. Never!

(( O__O oh wow, unexpected Sucker-punch here XD ))
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Reito looked down at the seemingly emotional girl in denial.

"It's true. The Searrs Foundation found Dr. Kuga and restored her around the time of the...accident. I've been able to recover her ever since..." Reito cut himself off before he could reveal any further. "If you wish to see your mother again, you'll have to trust me."

Daring as the man could possibly be, he reached out his hands a and wiped the tears that traveled down the ice princess' face. "You have my word that she is alright, Natsuki."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:24 pm

"It's true. The Searrs Foundation found Dr. Kuga and restored her around the time of the...accident. I've been able to recover her ever since..."

Her fingers shook as they started to claw into the fabric of her white, hooded sweater. This day had only been a... nightmare. She couldn't describe it any other way. WHY COULDN'T SHE ONLY WAKE UP?

The fact, that her mother still seemed to be alive, startled her more and more. any other person would have cried in happiness over that fact. But... Natsuki's tears were different. They showed off her wounded self. the fact, that she lived with a lie. ALL. THESE. YEARS!

"Bullshit...", she whispered, her voice powerless and awfully thin.

"If you wish to see your mother again, you'll have to trust me."

Trust? What a bitter word in her whole vocabulary. There was only person she gave all of her trust... and even this light has faded in her existence. The lone wolf was thrown back into her beginnings, feeling the same way, if not even more intense. It was so... surreal. Painful. BIZARRE!

"You have my word that she is alright, Natsuki."

At first, she only had watched him with a blank experience, but as soon as she felt his skin making contact to hers, wiping away fragments of frustration and sadness, the girl snapped back into reality. With a harsh move, she grabbed Reito's wrist, pulling his hand away with force. Emerald eyes contained a fire, which went clearly out of control.

"Cut it off, Kanzaki...", she hissed, clearly in defensive manner. Nobody would ever TOUCH her again!

"How much value have your words anyway? They didn't have any during the... CARNIVAL... ! If you want to shit somebody, go and look for someone else but NOT ME!"

Her voice sounded more like a cornered puppy than an aggressive wolf though. As MUCH as she wanted to put trust into his words, she simply couldn't. It didn't make sense. at first, her mother wanted to sell her to the SEARRS-company... and now... she was still... there? Was he kidding her??

After a while, she moved her gaze to the side.

"... do you even have proof? Anything to show me?"

----

(listening to this song while writing the post... oh man...)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Chuckling at the doubt Natsuki had, Reito reaches into his pocket. "More than enough for you," replied the man, pulling out his mobile. He searches through the photo gallery stored within the device and came across what he was looking for.

"This was taken at the Searrs Foundation Headquarters last week. The Carnival may have ended; that doesn't mean connections between myself and Searrs haven't."

Reito handed the phone over to Natsuki, revealing what appears to be Seako Kuga herself, sealed inside a cryogenic tube. "Lately they've been gathering new plans for her, whether they're good or bad, I believe it's time to set her free. Deals fall through, Kuga. Mine has with Searrs ever since what you, Mai and the HiME did. You have a choice now. Either trust me to set your mother free or wallow in bitter hatred like the sniveling coward you've been lately. Shizuru knows the latter to be true. You have a chance to prove us wrong."

----
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Shaking fingers grabbed the cellphone and... no matter with how much intensity she stared at the display, she couldn't believe that this was real.

Mother. Her... mother. Worlds and walls crumbled as she blinked and looked at it, over and over again. Dragging a canine over her lower lip, Natsuki struggled with herself. Should she... should she really do this?

For now... she just should. Who knew if things would turn out to her advantage when she had been able to turn tables. The girl wasn't allowed to give into it too fast. It needed time to think about the details...

But right now, she didn't HAVE the time. Kanzaki just proved that point. Stupid... bastard.

"Either trust me to set your mother free or wallow in bitter hatred like the sniveling coward you've been lately. Shizuru knows the latter to be true. You have a chance to prove us wrong."

As if to seal her fate, she only nodded, but she looked up for a moment.

"One condition. You... talk to Shizuru and help me to make things up."

Right now, she would have rather preferred biting her tongue off, but what has been said, couldn't be taken back. Also... he started that whole shit. The lone wolf closed the display of his cellphone, returning it - with slow movement.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Reito laughed at the request, turning his back for a brief minute. "You ask for too much, Natsuki Kuga. Does the Student Council President's affections mean that much to you?" smirked Kanzaki. "There are other gay women in the world who could use those wasted feelings."

The dark haired man reluctantly answered the lone wolf's request by toying with her emotions further. Finally he shrugged and gave in to what he thought was a foolish request. "Sure. I'll talk to Shizuru; if she is willing to listen."

He accepts the returning cell phone back and shoves in back in his jacket pocket. "Dr. Kuga will be transported to a research laboratory in Tokyo sometime next week. I suggest we make haste and infiltrate headquarters after I finish talking to Shizuru."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:35 pm

"You ask for too much, Natsuki Kuga. Does the Student Council President's affections mean that much to you?" smirked Kanzaki. "There are other gay women in the world who could use those wasted feelings."

Gay... women. Natsuki hated how he described their relation to each other.

"Don't talk in such a disrespectful way...", she murmured. "Besides... it's not as you think it is... this is NOT about the... affections."

Really? Could she even believe her own words? Fuck, Kanzaki was right. But even if. It really didn't depend on affection, longing, contact. It was all about SHIZURU. The most important person who obviously has been there for her, where her mother wasn't.

"Sure. I'll talk to Shizuru; if she is willing to listen."

She crossed her arms in front of her chest again.

"Fine.", was the short and simple answer to his agreement.

"Dr. Kuga will be transported to a research laboratory in Tokyo sometime next week. I suggest we make haste and infiltrate headquarters after I finish talking to Shizuru."

there was nothing more she could add to right now. She returned back into her icy shell, little by little. Right now, she just fixed Reito, watching his face for any betraying signs or emotions. But his pokerface was just as present as Shizuru's.

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5