Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Empty Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN]

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am

i am trying to get a few decent shots of ruby Gakuenchou and Armitage, but i am having trouble finding good clean shots where their whole robe is in the picture (i want them to be in their robes). i am going to try and make a wallpaper and a signature, and i want these 3 in it, but need shots with them fully in it, robe and all. so if anyone has any, please do feel free to post.

thanks all!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Empty Re: Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:i am trying to get a few decent shots of ruby Gakuenchou and Armitage, but i am having trouble finding good clean shots where their whole robe is in the picture (i want them to be in their robes). i am going to try and make a wallpaper and a signature, and i want these 3 in it, but need shots with them fully in it, robe and all. so if anyone has any, please do feel free to post.

thanks all!!

Arika Yumemiya I'll need to whip up some high quality shots of Haruka Armitage and Mai Tokiha myself, but there is plenty of Natsuki Kruger images (all sorted by episodes) at our mother site, ShizNat Webs:

The BIGGEST Natsuki Kruger gallery in the WORLD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Empty Re: Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN]

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 pm

much appreciation Luu!! yeah i've been having alot of trouble sourcing some decent pics of the fire stirring ruby and continental orb topaz. it's not cool >.<
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:much appreciation Luu!! yeah i've been having alot of trouble sourcing some decent pics of the fire stirring ruby and continental orb topaz. it's not cool >.<

No problem dude, I got you. :) When I return from the party, I'll start making caps of the girls. Starting with Mai Tokiha since her popularity, in Mai-Otome, is kinda weak compared to the great and might Haruka Armitage. ;_; I feel sorry for the Tragic Meister.

ruby : IN YO FACE, HARUKA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:05 am

Back and exhuasted. x_x But I wanted to deliver these images as promised. :) I will split them into two posts, one for Mai Tokiha and the other for Haruka Armitage. We'll begin with Miss Tragic Meister Otome herself:

Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Maitokiha3
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Maitokiha2
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] MaiTokiha-2
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai16
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai15
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai14
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai13
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai12-1
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai11
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai10
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai9
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai8
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai7
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai6
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai5
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Mai4
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 am

Now the Continental Orb Topaz with GUTS, Haruka Armitage:

Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Haruka7
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Haruka6
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Haruka5
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Haruka4
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Haruka3
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Haruka2-1
Awesome Mai-Otome pics [Requests OPEN] Haruka1
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 pm

alright!! cheers Luu!! i really appreciate it Arika Yumemiya i'll have to get to work on the sig when i get back home tomorrow night. i've been AWOL (again >.<) for a few days lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:alright!! cheers Luu!! i really appreciate it Arika Yumemiya i'll have to get to work on the sig when i get back home tomorrow night. i've been AWOL (again >.<) for a few days lol.

XD You're very welcome! Can't wait to see the results of your awesome editing skillz. XD No worries, we've all been a tad AWOL lately. Us Americans are in the midst of a 4th of July weekend, so...yeah. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:alright!! cheers Luu!! i really appreciate it Arika Yumemiya i'll have to get to work on the sig when i get back home tomorrow night. i've been AWOL (again >.<) for a few days lol.

XD You're very welcome! Can't wait to see the results of your awesome editing skillz. XD No worries, we've all been a tad AWOL lately. Us Americans are in the midst of a 4th of July weekend, so...yeah. Arika Yumemiya

yeah but there is no independence day here lol. although it is my birthday week, so i've taken it all off work (lol i'm such a bludger xD) and am just cruising around haha.

my editing skills... oh god, how bad must they be now... it's been at least 2 years since i even touched an editing program xD it should be interesting!! lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Haha, I'm sure it'll turn out better than expected. :)

...bludger? *blinks 5 times*

BTW everyone, I have changed the name of the thread. Requests for specific screen shots from the Mai-Series are indeed open. If you need a certain screen shot, don't hesitate to ask!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

bludger, as in a really lazy person, someone who slacks off alot. (or the balls in quidditch that fly at people lol)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:bludger, as in a really lazy person, someone who slacks off alot. (or the balls in quidditch that fly at people lol)

XD Haha, works on two levels! Thanks for the lesson Sergay. study
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:49 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:bludger, as in a really lazy person, someone who slacks off alot. (or the balls in quidditch that fly at people lol)

XD Haha, works on two levels! Thanks for the lesson Sergay. study

s'all good. i honestly didn't realise 'bludger' wasn't a worldwide thing lol. so, really, i learned something too Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down