Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan

2 posters

Go down

otome - Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan Empty Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 29, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm currently watching bits and pieces of Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan, (which I'm guessing is FAR into the series. It's like the 3rd season, right? Too lazy to play Nancy Drew at the moment.) and I wanna know...

otome - Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan Mysterygirl

^ Who is that?! Not only is she beautiful, but she also has the most gorgeous voice since Shizuru, Kagura from Inuyasha, and Lucia from Mermaid Melody. I know Midori watches this series, so if you could give me some info on the girl (and her talented seiyuu) I would greatly appreciate it. :D Plus more information on the series as a whole would be nice. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

otome - Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan Empty Re: Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 am

You have excellent taste there, Luu-sama! That there would be Bachou, or Ma Chao as she is more commonly known in the Three Kingdoms book. She's actually up there on the list of my favorite characters as well, so you definitely picked a good one <33 She is really awesome, and once you start watching the series from beginning (and see the awesome ep where she wears a fluffy girly dress XD) I think you'll love her even more.

I haven't even started watching Otome Tairan yet. Actually, I don't think I ever watched the last two eps of Shin Koihime Musou. I tend to do that, not wanting my favorite show to end, so I just don't watch the last episodes XDD I think I'm going to do a rewatch of the 2nd season before I start Otome Tairan. Work has way gotten in the way of my anime watching.

Anyhoos! As for Bachou's seiyuu, her name is Maki Kobayashi. And Koihime Musou and its sequels are the one of the only anime she's done. She seems to have done the voice for 2 OVAs and a video game.... and that's it. Wonder if she'll do more, she really is very talented!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

otome - Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan Empty Re: Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Tairan

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:You have excellent taste there, Luu-sama! That there would be Bachou, or Ma Chao as she is more commonly known in the Three Kingdoms book. She's actually up there on the list of my favorite characters as well, so you definitely picked a good one <33 She is really awesome, and once you start watching the series from beginning (and see the awesome ep where she wears a fluffy girly dress XD) I think you'll love her even more.

Duh. ;P I usually do when it comes to characters, From what I've seen, Bachou is an excellent fighter and always involved in some naughty moment that gives this cute embarrassed look. ^_^

Midori Sugiura wrote:I haven't even started watching Otome Tairan yet. Actually, I don't think I ever watched the last two eps of Shin Koihime Musou. I tend to do that, not wanting my favorite show to end, so I just don't watch the last episodes XDD I think I'm going to do a rewatch of the 2nd season before I start Otome Tairan. Work has way gotten in the way of my anime watching.

That's a good idea, so the experience lasts longer. lol I have no idea what's going on in the new season, but it doesn't look like it matters from a storyline perspective. They're on a mission to find something right now, and it's not even an important task (to me anyway). Anyway, I'll be watching the series from the beginning and give a more solid review.

Midori Sugiura wrote:Anyhoos! As for Bachou's seiyuu, her name is Maki Kobayashi. And Koihime Musou and its sequels are the one of the only anime she's done. She seems to have done the voice for 2 OVAs and a video game.... and that's it. Wonder if she'll do more, she really is very talented!

Maki Kobayashi, gotcha! She's really good because she sounds different from everyone else. It's a very sexy voice. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down