Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at...

+32
LyriumEidolon
Dead.And.Alive
mandygirl78
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
magicmaster03
hildebrant
Ice Silver Crystal
Bluholic711
Kyubey Mittens
SpiralDasher
she-ga-roo
MissSoccerNinja
ookamidesu
Valkyria Lightning
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
Juliet
The Fire Stirring Ruby
zanekal1
GAP
Chaglette
RedEyedWolf
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 Empty Re: The following Mai-HiME characters fail at...

Post by ookamidesu Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:the beautiful kuga fails at beeing awake to notice that kiss...
hell she even continued to sleep when haruka freaked out loudly, cause of it.
some people rally have a good sleep... sweatdrop

Natsuki is a very deep sleeper! Being with Shizuru is so stress-free. <3 Just what she needed after all the HiME drama. XD

Shizuru Fujino doesn't fail at WTF?! facial expressions:

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_041

Shame on you, Haruka Suzushiro. >:3 Awkward moments are awkward.

Shizuru Kaichou Ara~ I was startled.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 Empty Re: The following Mai-HiME characters fail at...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:25 am

ookamidesu wrote:Shizuru Kaichou Ara~ I was startled.

And you didn't fail to hide your emotions. ;3 Although we could all feel it in the first shot~

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_044

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_046

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Shizuru Kaichou Ara~ I was startled.

And you didn't fail to hide your emotions. ;3 Although we could all feel it in the first shot~

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_044

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_046

shizuru didn't fail at scaring the shit out of people just with her eyes. :pale:
but haruka fails as being scared by that look in her eyes, haha.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Natsuki fails to protect her lips from Shizuru.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:02 am

she-ga-roo wrote:shizuru didn't fail at scaring the shit out of people just with her eyes. :pale:
but haruka fails as being scared by that look in her eyes, haha.

Haruka Suzushiro failed to realize what she was dealing with...

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_097

And somehow, Haruka didn't care:

>:3 Ara.....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

i is just me or is shizuru really making a face like that: ¬_¬

(points @ natsuki)
The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_006

looks like natsuki is rubbing off on our graceful shizuru... XD

she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:05 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:i is just me or is shizuru really making a face like that: ¬_¬

Shizuru reached a point where Haruka ceases to amaze her. Hard to say though as the devilish look on Shizuru's face earlier suggested that revealing her Element would scare Haruka awa. o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:i is just me or is shizuru really making a face like that: ¬_¬

Shizuru reached a point where Haruka ceases to amaze her. Hard to say though as the devilish look on Shizuru's face earlier suggested that revealing her Element would scare Haruka awa. o_o

i don't think she really made that face, haha.
it was rather more a fail animation day again XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 am

she-ga-roo wrote:i don't think she really made that face, haha.

Fail Animation Day. The day responsible for making Shizuru look like this:

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_114

>o<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

^ Ummmm? What?

Sunrise fails at consistency but they are huma so I'll let it slide.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

GAP wrote:Sunrise fails at consistency but they are huma so I'll let it slide.

Toei Animation did the same thing with Sailor Moon. So yeah, human...;p

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 am

Shizuru does not fail at being adorable and sexyfine (adorable when she made the ¬_¬ face, and sexyfine all the time). ("Sexyfine" is from Avatar the Last Airbender Abridged, used to describe somebody that is so sexy, a word had to be invented for them.) XD

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Shizuru does not fail to notice the X-rated reference the scene above (especially the later scene where Haruka puts her hand on Shizuru's naginata...) can represent.

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Really, Sunrise...? You surely can't fail to realize that the excessively perverted fans will see this in a very inappopriate way..."
(That's why she made the ¬_¬ face, right?) ;P

I'm so sorry... XP

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Shizuru does not fail to notice the X-rated reference the scene above (especially the later scene where Haruka puts her hand on Shizuru's naginata...) can represent.

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Really, Sunrise...? You surely can't fail to realize that the excessively perverted fans will see this in a very inappopriate way..."

I'm so sorry... XP

;p Don't be, there is no censoring of clever Shizuru related jokes here~

If Haruka would calm her titties for a few seconds, she would realize the benefits of yuri love with a Kaichou.

Natsuki Kuga : Oi! Why did Sunrise just have me staring while all this was going on!? Someone should write that I'm overly protective of Shizuru...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:i don't think she really made that face, haha.

Fail Animation Day. The day responsible for making Shizuru look like this:

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 PDVD_114

>o<

WHAT THE FUCK ? !
what the hell is this?! it was in the series?!
she looks like our german chancellor angela merkel!

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 Foto_b11

oh my god shizuru, how could they did this to you?! T.T *cries*
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:how could they did this to you?! T.T *cries*

Shizuru Kaichou : They got my bad side?

>_> According to legions of fangirls, you don't have a bad side!

Shizuru Kaichou : So they thought~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Shizuru does not fail to notice the X-rated reference the scene above (especially the later scene where Haruka puts her hand on Shizuru's naginata...) can represent.

I'm so sorry... XP

;p Don't be, there is no censoring of clever Shizuru related jokes here~

If Haruka would calm her titties for a few seconds, she would realize the benefits of yuri love with a Kaichou.

Natsuki Kuga : Oi! Why did Sunrise just have me staring while all this was going on!? Someone should write that I'm overly protective of Shizuru...

Yes, yuri love with Shizuru is awesome... :D ...Er...I mean...Or so I've heard..... :silent: .... =P

Don't worry Natsuki, I'm a big fan of you being very protective of Shizuru! =] Mikoto Minagi

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:how could they did this to you?! T.T *cries*

Shizuru Kaichou : They got my bad side?

>_> According to legions of fangirls, you don't have a bad side!

Shizuru Kaichou : So they thought~

Don't worry, she-ga-roo and Luu. At least one Shizuru fan (me) (and definitely many more Shizuru fans, I bet ;] ) love Shizuru for her inside as well as her outside. Even if she has a bad side, that doesn't matter to me. She's still Shizuru (and Shizuru = awesome). =]

You see, Sunrise thought their lazy animation could stop Shizuru's fanbase from becoming too large (eventually large enough to take over the world- MwaHahahahaha!), but they were wrong! It will happen! ;P =]

I have to make a correction, and a public apology, for a previous post I've made. You see, I've been watching the My-Hime English Dub, and I've warmed up to Melanie Risdon. I'm sorry Melanie Risdon for saying before that you failed at the English language.

(I think) Melanie Risdon does not fail at the english language.

Mikoto fails to avoid eating spicy things.

Nao fails to convince Midori that she's sick (in the scene with them and Youko in the nurse's office at Fuuka Academy).

Midori does not fail to have a completely awesome, ninja-esque "Shut up!" move (the one that she shows Youko in the nurse's office before Nao comes in).

Yuuichi faills to check if anybody is still in the storage shed at Shiho's grandfather's shrine before he closes and locks the door.

Yuuichi does not fail to look like he's peeing on the storage shed door while he's actually locking it. (Sorry! XP)

The My-Hime Episode 4 Extra did not fail to make me go "WHAT???" when Shizuru said that Natsuki likes to wear pink dresses.

Shizuru does not fail to let the business guys at the festival know that her tea ceremony will be halted for NOBODY, nor for ANY REASON. (Shizuru sure takes her tea seriously! =P)

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:I have to make a correction, and a public apology, for a previous post I've made. You see, I've been watching the My-Hime English Dub, and I've warmed up to Melanie Risdon. I'm sorry Melanie Risdon for saying before that you failed at the English language.

There's no substitute for Naomi Shindou's voice work as Shizuru. Not now, not ever. Melanie Risdon's voice work on the other hand, is a lot more accepted with me compared to other fans. It has a lot to do with her lines playing up to the obviously yuri relationship between these two. The folks at Bandai Entertainment knew about it from the start, so rather be vague like the Japanese original, scenes like the latest video in this thread...

Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments

...indicate a more direct approach to ShizNat. Just watch and you should be able to notice it.

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Shizuru does not fail to let the business guys at the festival know that her tea ceremony will be halted for NOBODY, nor for ANY REASON. (Shizuru sure takes her tea seriously! =P)

Shizuru Kaichou : Mou...such impudence~

It just goes to show that Miss Fujino-san can strongly respect tradition. Just not when it comes to her sexuality. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:I have to make a correction, and a public apology, for a previous post I've made. You see, I've been watching the My-Hime English Dub, and I've warmed up to Melanie Risdon. I'm sorry Melanie Risdon for saying before that you failed at the English language.

There's no substitute for Naomi Shindou's voice work as Shizuru. Not now, not ever. Melanie Risdon's voice work on the other hand, is a lot more accepted with me compared to other fans. It has a lot to do with her lines playing up to the obviously yuri relationship between these two. The folks at Bandai Entertainment knew about it from the start, so rather be vague like the Japanese original, scenes like the latest video in this thread...

Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments

...indicate a more direct approach to ShizNat. Just watch and you should be able to notice it.

Yes! I love it! The "I truly love you, Shizuru" that I heard Natsuki say in the MaiMultiverse Sub/Dub comparisons video of Shiznat's final moments, was what made me so eager to watch the dub. If it has Shiznat, I will enjoy it. ;]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Shizuru does not fail to let the business guys at the festival know that her tea ceremony will be halted for NOBODY, nor for ANY REASON. (Shizuru sure takes her tea seriously! =P)

Shizuru Kaichou : Mou...such impudence~

It just goes to show that Miss Fujino-san can strongly respect tradition. Just not when it comes to her sexuality. ;p

It's not at all like that, I wasn't trying to be rude, I love that Shizuru didn't stop the tea ceremony! I thought it was awesome. I guess my enthusiasm/respect for that was just interpreted as something bad... That's my fault. I see it as Shizuru being solid and saying "This is how it's going to be. That's that. No arguing." which I really respect and like. Even in the face of important business people, Shizuru still stands strong.

The reason why I started laughing when I saw it was because I though of how this fact could affect Natsuki sometimes... (For example: Shizuru: "Natsuki, we're going to have sex. Now." Natsuki: "What? But I just got home...I haven't even eaten yet, and-" Shizuru:"No arguing." Natsuki: "...Yes ma'am...") XD

And as a Natsuki-like person with a Shizuru-like girlfriend, this fact also worries me.... :pale: ...This is another thread that Moon must not read...although, realistically, she probably already knows that she has this sort of power over me... She just doesn't abuse it though (I also don't think that Shizuru would abuse this power with Natsuki, either), which I appreciate very much... sweatdrop

Whenever I say anything, it's pretty safe to assume that it's something nice, and if you are unsure about my intent, feel free to ask me what I meant by it. I realize that I have trouble expressing things sometimes. psyduck

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:24 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:It's not at all like that, I wasn't trying to be rude

lol You misunderstand, Ninja. When I said that Shizuru one-liner in character, it was directed towards the business men. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:It's not at all like that, I wasn't trying to be rude

lol You misunderstand, Ninja. When I said that Shizuru one-liner in character, it was directed towards the business men. :)

Oh, ok. That makes sense now. sweatdrop That's good! Mikoto Minagi

Thread:
Natsuki fails to realize that Mikoto is on the celing in the infirmary on the boat in episode 1.

Mikoto does not fail to be awesome like Spiderman on the celing in the infirmary on the boat in episode 1.

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:55 am

Midori fails at taking advantage of those conveniently placed nurse-office cots... >_>

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:36 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Midori fails at taking advantage of those conveniently places nurse-office cots... >_>

With Youko? Yes! Good one! X3

That reminds me...

Midori fails to use the silence after her ninja "Shut-up Move" as a chance to kiss Youko. X3 (That's what I would have used it for =P Wink)

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 am

Fujino fails at slamming Kuga right down onto her desk when she fell asleep D:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:26 pm

natsuki fails at saving her precious lingerie collection. XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:37 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Midori fails to use the silence after her ninja "Shut-up Move" as a chance to kiss Youko. X3 (That's what I would have used it for =P Wink)

That would of been the perfect opportunity. <3 Midori Yohko

she-ga-roo wrote:natsuki fails at saving her precious lingerie collection. XD

;_; SHE COULDN'T HELP IT! XD

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 23 Vlcsna41

Mai Tokiha doesn't fail at putting on those UGH faces. XD Mikoto's actions are just too much for her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next