Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny

2 posters

Go down

Chapter - Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny Empty Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny

Post by TracyCook Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Reunion

Pairing: Tawni/Sonny

Disclaimer: I do not own anything! As usual. I pretty much suck. :p

Rating: M

Authors Note: This will be another multi-chapter. I know I have a lot going on right now, but I have added a chapter to most of them, and I promised a fic that had Sonny chasing Tawni for a change. I was going to make this in first person because it is actually my preference in writing outside of fics, but realized it would suck later on where I usually prefer to show both points of view. So I will save that for a one shot! :p I've been writing for this couple like crazy and watching the show on Netflix over and over! Haha. Anyhow, enjoy.

Chapter 1

The Letter

It was the third time that she had read over the letter, her brown eyes glancing over each word carefully. The feelings she felt were a mix of confusion, excitement, and the intense desire to vomit.

'Dear Sonny,

Some of the cast of So Random and I were conversing, and we thought that it would be interesting to have a reunion weekend here in Los Angeles. Despite the shows abrupt ending six years ago, we all still miss you a lot and want you to come back and celebrate the time that we had. I know that this is sudden and I do not expect you to show up if you are busy, but it will be the weekend of June 23rd. Please do RSVP.

Love,

Marshall.'

Again she read over the letter the feelings only intensifying. She had not heard from any of them in years. Perhaps a random phone call here and there, but that was all. The show had run for a few years after her first and those years had been some of the best in her lifetime. She got to share them with all of the people that she cared about, meet many new people, and she also learnt and grew more mature as the years passed.

She had loved Chad. They had been engaged, everything was planned and things were perfect. At least on the outside things were perfect. Both of them had been hiding things from each other. The star had consistently hurt the brunette over and over again. He was selfish and only cared about the publicity he had.

It was not always that way. At first he had loved Sonny, but show business had this funny way of tearing people apart. It had even happened with her a few times. His head had grown so large that she felt that she held no place in his heart anymore; there was no room in that heart for anyone but himself.

During this time, her hardest times, she could rely only on her truest of friends. The ironic part was that the truest of her friends happened to be the one who had hated her upon their meeting, Tawni Hart.

If you would have asked her nine years ago she would have said that it would never have been possible for the two of them to grow close, but they had. The blonde was there for her when she had found out about Chad's cheating, when the young actor had hurt her time after time to protect his precious image, and when their engagement had fallen through.

She had spent many nights calling the diva up on her cell, and inviting her over. The funny thing was, she would always call Chad first, and where he would not answer Tawni always would. Not only did she answer but she rushed over to her apartment and held her all night long in comforting arms, telling her that she would always be there for her, telling her that she loved her and would kill the stupid actor. She had said so many things that Sonny could not shake from her memories.

The most important that she seemed to hold closest to her 'big' heart would be the words 'I love you.' Though the blonde stated them rarely, every time she had Sonny had remembered them dearly.

After a few months of this same pattern Tawni had practically moved into the brunette's apartment. She sang her to sleep, held her when she would cry, and even gave her compliments and tried to cook meals for her, slaving over the 'hot closet' in that cute pink apron with her blonde hair all tied up.

On August 20th Sonny had been pleasantly surprised to come home and see the blonde laying on the kitchen floor, wearing her bedazzled oven-mitts, and flour all over the floor as well as her face. She was whining out in the childish way that she always did and the brunette could only laugh. On the counter was a mangled attempt at undoubtedly a birthday cake, the same birthday Chad had forgotten year after year, with a single candle sticking out of the top.

Sonny had lifted her friend from the ground and told her that it was the thought that counted, and that she loved it. This earned her a large smile from her friend and an uncharacteristic hug. Well, by now it had become characteristic.

Over time the feelings that the brunette harbored for Tawni had grown to be more than friendly. This terrified her. She did not want to destroy their friendship and so she tried her hardest to hide it and just pretend nothing was bothering her. But, hiding it grew to be too much for her and luckily she received a job offer elsewhere.

She was invited by a record label to advance in her music career and she had cut off ties and pretty much disappeared overnight.

Tawni had called of course. Many times over the years to ask how Sonny was doing, check up on her, and make certain she was okay, as well as tell her that she had seen her on the television. It was cute how much interest the once selfish blonde held for the brunette's career. Not that Tawni was having any problem holding a job.

She had gone on to be a very famous actress, now not only in comedy, but in movies as well. The blonde had moved out of her mother's apartment and now could take care of herself without Tammy taking advantage of her and using her daughter's money. Tawni was certainly well off. Yet, she still called, and that meant the world to Sonny.

Sighing she set the note down with a shaky hand and looked up at the calendar, it felt that the 23rd was right around the corner. She wanted to go, of course she did. She wanted to see her friends; most importantly she wanted to see Tawni. She just did not know that she could handle it all.

Lying down on her bed she stared up at the ceiling, her heart was racing and her eyes were closing as she drifted down memory lane. She loved the memories. "Almost too much…'

S W A C S W A C S W A C S W A C S W A C S W A C S W A C S W A C S W A C

"A reunion! Of course, I would love to come back and see everyone!" Tawni stated in her high pitched voice. Both in appearance and attitude the blonde had not changed much over the years.

"Even me?" Marshall joked.

"Even you, Marshall." Tawni rolled her eyes and laughed a bit. "Um Marshall…" the blonde started nervously.

"Yes?"

"Is Sonny going to be there?" For whatever reason the thought of this excited her most. It was true that she did want to see everyone else, but she had seen them over the last six years. The only one she had not seen had been Sonny, and she missed her dearly.

"She hasn't responded yet, so I don't know Tawn."

Letting out a sigh in the phone, Marshall could hear the disappointment over the line and tried to cheer her up. "I'm sure she'll show Tawn, she probably misses us as much as we miss her."

"I doubt it." Tawni mumbled a bit bitterly, she had tried so many times to go and see the brunette over the years. She had even gone to see her in concert a few times just to feel slightly closer to her friend. It seemed that once Sonny left she had cut the blonde out of her life as well.

"Oh! I gotta go, mah is on the other line! Can't wait to see you! Bye!" He said before hanging up on her to take the call from his mother.

The blonde diva hung up her phone and looked down at it. She still had a picture of her and Sonny on the background. It seemed foolish of her and she knew that, but she was the only true friend that Tawni had ever had. The dangling pink monkey charm hanging from her phone swung back and forth as blue eyes stared over the picture.

"God, please let her be there."

Authors Note: Please review! I am very excited about this fic! It will be the first that I do where Sonny chases after Tawni! And I don't know, I just cannot wait to write it! I will not neglect my other stories, I am working on the next chapter of Obsessed as we speak, it has 900 words already. :) I just wanted to type this one up really fast! Haha.

Tell me what y'all think! Should I continue it?

-Tracy Cook
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 99
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

Chapter - Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny Empty Re: Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:01 pm

'Reunion' came off as the most personal story in your Sonny collection by far. Knowing 'So Random' ended was sad enough. :( And was I the only one who had a fanboy moment for Zora's reappearance? ^_~ Told you she would be uber hot someday. <3 Sonny and Tawni's tenderness continues to blossom, it's so sweet to read Tawni's concerns for the brunette. She came off
considerate and caring of Sonny's feelings, even after the shock of knowing Sonny lack of romance after chad. The finale of chapter 3 was very touching, wishes like that are meant to come true. :)

As a personal note to any Sonny fans who come across this, I am straight and prefer straight couples in fiction, and yet I have no problem with 'Tonny'. Why? Chemistry. Chad is better as a foil, a villain, comedy relief. When you talk about those sugary sweet "best friend" moments, they're executed best between Sonny and Tawni. Chad and Sonny always made me nervous since Chad's ego is so big, that it's got it's own zip code and unfortunately a better man with a sweeter pure heart isn't around to sweep Sonny off her beautiful feet. Tawni is the only character I can see being shipped with Sonny in fanon. Doesn't matter who you're with, male or female, if there's any tender connection; the relationship is destined for greatness. Why lie to yourself and settle for less?

So as a personal message to detractors, quote: Get your fucking heads out of the Femslash author's asses and stop text vomiting hate against pro-gay stories and let rubber ducking writers do what rubber ducking writers do.

End quote. Print that.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Chapter - Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny Empty Chapter 2

Post by TracyCook Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 am

Reunion

Pairing: Tawni/Sonny

Disclaimer: I do not own anything! As usual. I pretty much suck. :p

Rating: M

Authors Note: Apparently no one else is excited for this fic. BUT I really am, So, I am writing another chapter even though I haven't gotten many reviews. Hopefully in time I will. I currently have 11 fics for this couple that I have written in the last month, if you like em read and review, and send me ideas etc. Because I really wanna keep writing for em.

Chapter 2

Home Sweet Home

With much hesitation, Sonny had decided to take the weekend off of her tour to go to the reunion, much to her fans disappointment. It had been quite the internal debate for the last two weeks. At one point she was excited to go then the next she felt like she wanted to just curl up in bed and cry. She had even called Marshall for details, only to tell him afterward that she probably would not make it. Still, somehow she had mustered up the courage to suck up her present feelings and face her past.

As she arrived at the studio she felt anxious as she looked around. For the most part everything had stayed the same. Mackenzie Falls was still in business of course, apparently their broken marriage had not hurt the show all too much.

When Sonny had called Marshall for the details he had told her that they were going to have a little party in their old prop house, then go back to the hotel for the night. Their old producer would be paying for everything apparently so she had no worries this weekend, expense wise.

The next night they were going to the movie premier of Transformers 3, to one of the nicest restaurants for dinner, and then a club opening after that. Then on Sunday they would just spend the day in at the hotel and leave that afternoon to get back to their busy lives. It should be fun right? Of course it would be fun, but that did not calm the brunette's nerves about seeing the girl she had grown to love.

Upon arrival in the prop house, she looked around cautiously. It made her smile to remember the first day that she had arrived here. 'I can't believe it's been almost nine years… It seems like just yesterday I hung my bee antenna… RIGHT THERE! Oh my god they are still there?'

As she looked around she realized that nothing was different from when the show ended, was this something Marshall had done for them. Along with noticing this she saw Nico and Grady who were already conversing and laughing as they ate the cake. They were still acting like the same dopes they always were.

"Hey Sonny!" They both shouted out excitedly when they saw their friend. It had been such a long time.

The brunette distorted her face a bit in disgust as she watched the chewed up cake falling from their open mouths, but she quickly shook it off as a smile spread across her face and she laughed. It was almost a relief that they hadn't changed. "Hey guys!" She waved already feeling glad that she came.

As the boys swallowed their food and headed toward her she looked them over. Now that they were twenty-five you would think that they would have changed, but for the most part she noticed, they looked the same. Nico was a bit taller and had filled out so that he was not as thing, but he still dressed the same. Grady had about the same body type, though he was exceptionally taller, and his clothes were as goofy as ever. It was a relief that they had changed as little as herself.

"If I may say, you look stunning as ever Sonny." Nico said in his flirtatious voice as he wrapped Sonny in his arms.

Grady knocked his best friend out of the way with his hips and moved in to hug the woman as he smiled at her "I agree! Very beautiful and mature."

She laughed as he pulled away from her, the smile never leaving her face. Sonny had not realized just how much she had missed both of them. She had not smiled this much since she left. "Well, you both look pretty darn handsome yourselves."

"Thank you, thank you, my girlfriend would agree." Nico stated popping his collar and smiling proud of himself.

"And what girlfriend would that be?" Sonny asked excitedly.

"Maria, I've been dating her awhile!"

"Oooh! I'm so proud of you! So, no more striking out then boys?"

Grady laughed embarrassedly as his face reddened and his shoulders dropped. "Well, one of us isn't."

Sonny could tell that her friend felt shameful about his striking out with women, and it caused her to feel guilty about bringing it up. "Aw, I'm so sorry Gra—"

"Knock, Knock." Came a mature sounding female voice, it shocked everyone. It certainly was not high like the voice that belonged to Tawni. No matter how many years had passed she would always recognize the blonde's beautiful voice. 'So who could it be?'

All of them turned to see the female. "Wow." Both boys said.

Sonny had to agree. The once fourteen year old girl she had left here had certainly grown up. Now in the body of a twenty year old, she was tall, her chest had filled out, and her once crazy style had been replaced with a more modern style.

"Why thank you fella's." Zora said laughing as she walked toward the group.

"Zora?" Sonny questioned, it was rather hard for her to believe.

"The one and only!" The youngest in the room said as she lifted her hands and did a twirl.

All of them exchanged hugs much like they had done moments prior when Sonny arrived. As they started to converse about their lives and everything going on, the brunette was starting to grow curious of if Tawni would be showing up or not. Her heart speeding at the simple thought of seeing her again.

Marshall made his way into the room. He too looked very similar to how he had before despite being near sixty now. "Looks like everybody made it—" He paused mid-sentence to look around the room before raising a questioning brow. "Wait? Where's Tawni?"

Sonny realized that her ex-producer's words could only mean one thing, that being that the blonde was supposed to be coming. 'oh my god…' Her stomach did a turn, and she controlled her breathing.

"That's funny. She was the first to say she was coming. Where could that girl possibly be?"

"I'm sorry ma'am we can't let you on the plane without an ID!"

The blonde placed a pink nail to her glossy lips thinking about a way around this situation, she was quickly growing frustrated with the woman. This was her one chance to MAYBE see her best friend again and this girl wouldn't let her on the plane? It reminded her of the days at the cafeteria during So Random. 'I bet if I were Chad Dylan Cooper she'd let me on the plane!'

Lowering her hand she slammed it on the counter. "Listen Lady, Do you know who I am?"

"No." The woman responded.

"I am Tawni Hart!" Her voice was filled with anger, everyone knew who she was, everyone!

"I don't care who you say you are ma'am, unless you have a photo to prove it, you can leave."

She thought this over for a moment before coming up with what she assumed was an amazing idea. Of course, she was famous after all. "Could you possibly just google my name to see if I'm who I say I am?"

"No." She stated again, in a monotone voice.

"God damn it! I need on that plane!"

"Photo ID only."

"Gaaah!" She shouted out in a lout frustrated scream. After a few seconds she turned away from the counter and reminded herself to breathe. Once calm enough she turned to the woman and spoke through gritted teeth at her. "My boyfriend has my ID."

"I tell you what ma'am. Have your boyfriend bring your ID to the airport and I'll get you on the next flight."

Tawni whined out loudly, stomping her feet, much like a little kid who didn't get their way. Time may have aged her but she still acted the same. Maybe even more like a diva now that she was a movie star. With a pout on her lips she gave her best puppy dog expression only to receive a shake of the head from the girl.

"Fiiiiiine!" She shouted out as she pulled out her phone to call him.

As the 'Randoms' talked amongst themselves, Sonny found herself continuously zoning out and turning to stare at the door in expectation. She had not realized just how badly she wanted to see the blonde again until now. She was almost aching with need to see that beautiful face again. Sighing brown eyes ran to the clock and she realized it had been about three hours.

The cast members were already talking about heading to the hotel for the night. They wanted to go swimming, and so did she, but not without the person she had come to see. Anxiously her leg started shaking as she tried to focus on what they were saying.

"Come on you guys, Tawni isn't gonna show. And can ya really blame her? She's a movie star!" Nico said as he stretched out his body, it was probably sore from sitting for three hours straight.

"Yeah, she probably was too busy beating guys off with a stick that they kicked her off the plane." Zora added sarcastically.

Even though her words were meant to be a joke Sonny felt a pang of guilt and that sickening feeling she got before showing up returned. That was one thing she was scared of. The blonde having a love interest while she was simply chasing after impossible dreams. It had been six years, she assumed she had someone. 'Not everyone falls in love with their best friend, Sonny, she probably has a hot boyfriend to keep her company at night.'

"Well, I wanna swim!" Grady said pointing to the floaties wrapped around his biceps. "Where the heck?'

Sonny sighed defeated and stood to her feet. "I guess we should head to the hotel."

"Going without me are you?" Came a very familiar voice from behind Sonny, it shocked her so much that she jumped. Much like the first day that they had met the brunette turned on her heels to look at the beautiful girl, her smile so wide that it looked as if it had consumed her face. Her brown eyes glistening like a child on Christmas.

"Tawni!" The brunette shouted out as the other ex-cast members watched the display.

"I never get tired of hearing that." The blonde said before flipping her hair as she always did, wearing a confident smile. "Though, it does sound better coming from you. Stranger." She added the last word in a teasing voice which made Sonny blush.

Sonny stared for a moment at the blonde, her eyes running over every curve. She looked exactly as she had; she was the same girl that she had fallen in love with all those years ago. Running over to her friend she wrapped her arms around the diva. Despite the embarrassment she felt, and the warmth she received being wrapped in those beautiful arms.

Tawni laughed as she held the excited girl in a tight embrace. She had missed Sonny more than anyone else on the cast, more than she had ever missed anyone. Over the years even though her friend had given up on her it seemed she never stopped calling her, she had even wrote her a few times. She was the only person who ever believed in her. "I've missed you." She whispered.

This only caused the brunette's smile to spread even wider across her face. "I missed you too, so much!" Her voice had grown high and squeaky and she had even started to cry. It seemed she could not control her emotions.

"Aw. Hey now. This is supposed to be a fun weekend, no crying girly." The diva said as she reached out her manicured and very sparkly pink nails to brush the tears away from her friend's cheeks.

Now Sonny realized just how pathetic she must have looked. 'Or pathetical in Tawni's words.' She laughed a bit at the thought which earned her a smile from the blonde.

"You're right, it is supposed to be a fun weekend. Sorry." She said with a blush on her cheeks.

"Oh shush! Let's go to that hotel!" Tawni said in her high pitched voice, linking her arm with her friend she pulled the shorter girl toward the door.

It has lain within the garret

For these many years agone,

And the lightest touch would tear it

The serrate edges fashioned

In a delicate design,

And the verses love impassioned

Of this old time valentine.

Authors Note: Here is the second Chapter, I know that this isn't very popular… Hell, only one review. :( *pouts* But I am enjoying it so I wrote another. But I probably won't add more til I get some more lovin's. Because I feel I'm the only one going damn this is a fun story! Haha. And yes I did just say that out loud! :p

Amazing Poem by the way: by Roy Farrell Greene

-Tracy Cook

Last edited by TracyCook on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Chapter - Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny Empty Re: Reunion (Sonny With A Chance) Tawni/Sonny

Post by TracyCook Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 am

Thank you so much for all of your reviews! You are amazing! I am sorry I have not posted much lately but I will be posting up some more of my fics on here!! And Chapters to the ones I already have up! Thank you again! You are awesome! :)
TracyCook
TracyCook
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down