Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The recent bans.

3 posters

Go down

The recent bans. Empty The recent bans.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:29 pm

The banning of bubuzuke is a direct result of our personal differences. Not because of her encounter with Hollowed-Words, although it opened my eyes. I was more than willing to clear that up by the way. The newly added 10th rule was indeed a silent rule that nobody followed, not that I cared. ^^;

No, this ban was long overdue since last year and the reason for that was because I gave her the benefit of the doubt at the time. Even after attacking me in front of my members, I still kept her around. Since then, there's been this wedge between our communities and there's nothing I can do about it. Hollowed-Words has informed me that she had kept pushing her claims onto her, even after telling her what she needed to know. She also had the option of contacting me to straighten things out. Never did and never could, because of how she feels about me.

I'm not a babysitter, I put my trust into my 6 fellow moderators to do their job while I'm gone. I assure that if anyone here is not following procedure, they will always be met with a fair trial. This case, however, is unique as it was drama boiling since last year.  

bubzuke, your ban is not permanent. It will be for an entire year, I did this so you can maybe not learn to accept my community, but understand that it's a home for these fans too. We're both not ready to shake hands as administrators or human beings, I admit this. On April 4th 2012, I hope that will be possible. See the good that came out of our communities and the MM members who remain here, not the bad.

This ban cannot be appealed for any reason, but if you're willing, the healing process can start right nao. So before your members start making accounts, help them realize, as I will with my members, how stupid the both of us have been.

~ Luu

Edit: It's now permanent.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The recent bans. Empty Wolvetta's Mai-Series "Lack of Knowledge Centre"

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm

~--- Directory ---~

~ Wolvetta's Mai-Series "Lack of Knowledge Centre" ~
Coming Soon in 20006!

- The voting poll has the duration of twenty days. Once this has diminished (like my career) I shall then alter the poll and restart it for the set period of time.

Edit: ^ The thing is, Wolvetta never had any knowledge or power to begin with. Other than being a broken and bitter individual who bombed at every fandom she ever took part in. It's a shame that she had to join the group of equally broken and bitter people who bit the hands that fed them. Continue to fade into obscurity like the others. :)

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

The recent bans. Empty Re: The recent bans.

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:40 pm

She had a lot of bitterness I admit that while in MU. I like here better.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:She had a lot of bitterness I admit that while in MU. I like here better.
It's in the past and honestly, she was tame compared to the last four people I've banned.

There is no complicated three strike rule anymore. If any member crosses the line, I will put him or her down fast. Kiros, I appreciate your compliment about this group. Just be a good person and you'll be fine. The people I've banned are ancient history. Nobody remembers them. Nobody cares.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum