Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai HiME/Otome quotes!

+30
PuppyHaru
Dead.And.Alive
Midori Sugiura
franticfranz
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Kuga Natsuki
Bluholic711
Moneypenny
sephign
she-ga-roo
frzn
SpiralDasher
Valkyria Lightning
FujinoShizuru
hildebrant
Hohoemu
Amaya
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Abicion
GhibliFreek
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Mikotoreborn
Kyubey Mittens
Kara
ookamidesu
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
34 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Favorite Mai HiME/Otome quotes! - Page 16 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME/Otome quotes!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:57 pm

"I'm busy chasing your brother and a HiME who pretends she's a boy."

- Nao Yuuki from Mai-HiME Episode 20

When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mai HiME/Otome quotes! - Page 16 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME/Otome quotes!

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:25 am

"In that case, may I nominate myself for the position?"

- Reito (Mai-HiME sub) urbanely eschewing "do you have a map? I was lost in your eyes" cliché when he's asking Mai out. Inestimably better than the dub's "does this mean I might have a chance with you?" which is almost as ordinary as "did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven?"
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Dattebayo Suki Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:15 pm

"Nooo! Stop it, idiot! (baka! rsrs) Those are for Shizuru's use only..." Mai Otome Drama CD.

I never forget it shizurubaby (Shizuru happy hauhau)

And despite being fanfic, I love this quote:

"I love you (...) I'm only starting to see how much. Please teach me of love—of your kind of love" (Kuga Natsuki for Fujino Shizuru in "Rebirth of Love: Musings of a Recovering Yandere" fic by Minazuki kotoko) I love you
kawaiidesuplz ShizNat Feels
Dattebayo Suki
Dattebayo Suki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 pm

"[At Garderobe during a day off] Some people train. Other people study. Some students help the teachers. And others clean their Big Sister's rooms~"

- Arika Yumemiya from Mai-Otome Episode 7

(This little collection of scenes tells us a lot about the central and supporting Otome. I wish modern shows did this. It's about the characters, and Mai-Otome excelled in that.)

When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WindbloomLenaRena Sun May 20, 2018 11:33 pm

"A true leader or king is no controlled by there birth but rise by there own will & lays down a path and dose what needs to be done " -my otome eisode 23 miyu

"do you wont to now the reason i dont end up like Nao ,its be cause you and the others were there for me ,i should have realized it a lot sooner ,now im certain,the person I love most......... "(than natsuki gets her powers back i loved this part) - my hime episode 24 natsuki kuga
WindbloomLenaRena
WindbloomLenaRena
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 4
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

https://the-fictional-dreamer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum