Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

+19
midori's crazy398
Avadan
IlliterateKoi
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
she-ga-roo
hildebrant
depression76
wetochan
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Kino karutta-chan
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chibi Rachy
Kyubey Mittens
23 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Oh I'm bidding on an auction for the complete seasons of the Please Teacher and Midori Days. I'm excited and determined to win it for the Please Teacher box set since I've haven't been able to find anything until that ebay auction. In terms of other stuff I'm grabbing, probably going to grab the Higurashi game when I order my friend's.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun May 15, 2011 12:17 pm

XD I didn't win my auction so no new genga. I ish sad. Actually I went up to 15,000 yen... and I could have gone higher but it was already going to be over 200. So I donated money to HRC instead and will be receiving a nifty canvas field bag.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Pre-ordered Today:

Sgt. Frog Season 3 Part 1
Sgt. Frog Season 3 Part 2

I really had thought they'd given up on this series, considering that the previous 4 sets were released pretty consistently. I'm happy to see another season though. It's one series I watch dubbed.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm

I will have take a picture of my anime stuff again soon since my collection has gotten a great deal larger. A couple things I remember getting recently...

Madoka Magica Vol 2
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
Bubblegum Crisis:Tokyo 2040
Heck screw it, too much to remember. :)
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:09 am

i'll list what i have, even though it's not much. but i love it all ^_^
i don't have any pictures at the moment, but will probably upload some when i get a couple of things i'm waiting on in the mail.

DVDs:
Mai HiME
Mai Otome (buying it tomorrow anyway so it might as well be mine lol)
Mai Otome Zwei

Manga:
Love Hina 1-14 (original tokyopop print in english)
Mai HiME 1-5

Swag:
Natsuki Kruger figure (still waiting for it to be delivered but i bought it last week)

Wanting to get:
Fruits Basket manga and anime
High School Rumble anime
... and so on.
there are plenty of things i want to get, but i won't be able to because ghana doesn't have street addresses so i'll have to wait until i'm back in australia >.<
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 am

Y!J auction bidding was successful today. I got a lot of genga pieces that were directly used in the production of particular scenes. The most expensive one was 210 yen, but the rest were under 200.

- Paraietta holding up her sword in the maaju pool (a last minute bid; no one else had bid on her)
- Aaeru holding up the bucket of paint and brush
- Neviril about to jump into the maaju pool in the beginning of the series where she's standing on the edge
- Aaeru looking back in the 2nd episode in the sunset

I also am bidding on a Shojo Beat magazine that has Simoun in it. I think it's the whole magazine, but not sure. Either way it has new stuff that I don't have. I also bought a new doujin. It was a Dominura/Limone one. I'd never seen the cover, and I hesitated to buy it because they really aren't my choice pairing, but doujins are rare and hard to get as it is. Boy!Limone looked cute too. Earlier this week I bought a "special DVD" as it was of Simoun as well. I'm really not sure if it's bootleg or not, but since I collect anything, even the bootlegs, it's worth getting to see.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 am

I've gone and bought

Vol 1 & 2 of Murder Princess manga (it's only 2 volumes)
Sands of Destruction series
Venus Versus Virus series

Plus I got my Aaeru pilot cosplay in the mail this week, so that's another piece :)
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:i'll list what i have, even though it's not much. but i love it all ^_^
i don't have any pictures at the moment, but will probably upload some when i get a couple of things i'm waiting on in the mail.

DVDs:
Mai HiME
Mai Otome (buying it tomorrow anyway so it might as well be mine lol)
Mai Otome Zwei

Manga:
Love Hina 1-14 (original tokyopop print in english)
Mai HiME 1-5

Swag:
Natsuki Kruger figure (still waiting for it to be delivered but i bought it last week)

Wanting to get:
Fruits Basket manga and anime
High School Rumble anime
... and so on.
there are plenty of things i want to get, but i won't be able to because ghana doesn't have street addresses so i'll have to wait until i'm back in australia >.<

Both the Kruger figure (seen in photos of members) and the Mai Otome boxset have come in the mail. woot for new stuffs!!! Mikoto Minagi
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 am

Grrrr! Your collections are amazing guys! I have: Nothing!

I'm just about to press "buy" on the DVD boxsets of Noir and Mai Hime, but being in England, I can't find a region-less Mai Otome/Otome Zwei. Same with Strawberry Panic and all the other anime I'm currently swooning over.
Thankfully there is the complete set of Ergo Proxy in region 2, but I'm gonna get Noir and Hime first, then save up some more for that... I mean, save up some more for my rent psyduck

England sucks when it comes to merch.! The only way I can get something is if it's from Japan or America and on ebay.... double grrrr!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Ordered:

Strawberry Panic: The Complete Novel Collection

Found this gem over the weekend, but knew it was cheaper on amazon.com. They released the 3rd light novel, but you can only get it as part of the collection, and not separately. I already have the first two light novels so I would have loved for a 3rd in the same format. However, I can understand the collection release because if you try to find the 2nd light novel... expect it to be rare and over $100.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm surprised our little Raven hasn't shared these yet:

Her collection of anime goodies, straight from the HaruKino Fanwhore herself! ;3

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:29 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:Ordered:

Found this gem over the weekend, but knew it was cheaper on amazon.com. They released the 3rd light novel, but you can only get it as part of the collection, and not separately. I already have the first two light novels so I would have loved for a 3rd in the same format. However, I can understand the collection release because if you try to find the 2nd light novel... expect it to be rare and over $100.

I bought the 2nd light novel in the store. My 1st light novel was stolen xD

Didn't know it was that rare. x3

Also, Daddy Luu... I should've thought of this. xD Yes, I am awesome and my collection is beast, I got all difficult in the second vid with organizing though xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Ordered:

I bought the 2nd light novel in the store. My 1st light novel was stolen xD

Also, Daddy Luu... I should've thought of this. xD Yes, I am awesome and my collection is beast, I got all difficult in the second vid with organizing though xD

so... much... manga!!!!! Shiho Huit

sidenote: loving the Mai and HaruKino posters, and i want the Fruits Basket manga so bad -_-
(spoiler so this post doesn't get too long)
Spoiler:
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:I bought the 2nd light novel in the store. My 1st light novel was stolen xD

Yup, very rare, which is why I'm guessing they released all the novels together, rather than doing the third separately.

I bought something new today, and will be bidding on two select genga tomorrow. I happened to stumble onto y!J today and saw a copy of the Jam: Asako Nishida Art Works artbook for sale at a buy it now price so I promptly snatched that up. I'd seen it before on amazon.jp, but never thought I'd actually get to own it.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 pm

I got lucky with the first Strawberry Panic! novel, that is all I have to say. *winks at Rach*

Awesome collection, Sergay! Love Hina is uber win!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I got lucky with the first Strawberry Panic! novel, that is all I have to say. *winks at Rach*

Awesome collection, Sergay! Love Hina is uber win!

agreed!! it was actually the first thing to do with anime/manga/merch i ever bought. i am very proud of it :D fan-bloody-tastic series too!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 am

Yay for having two shelves worth of anime stuff now(I have some normal movies and my Persona games there but even if I removed those I would have two rows.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img839/5184/hpim0153.jpg
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 am

Won two more genga today:

- one of young Aaeru
- one of Aaeru kissing Neviril in the storage room on the Messis

Funny thing is by this point there are certain bidders I recognize and one of them was bidding against me so it took forever for the auction to end. They never did get past my limit, but it was still annoying.

Also, should be getting some Madoka stuff this week:

- my Mami keyring (this is waiting at the post office)
- my chibi Mami shirt (it's on its way)
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:27 am

update!! just got these today!!!
set of 7 figures, including, Natsuki Kruger, Shizuru Viola, Erstin Ho, Juliet Nao Zhang, Rosalie Claudel, Haruka Armitage, and Lena Sayers.
manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Img_0112
manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Img_0113
(discount the middle Gakuenchou from that 2nd pic, i already had her)

they are sitting in a poorly lit area, so my apologies about the bad photos. it's the only place i can put them, it's the shelf with the best BMX trophies on it, so they sit by the trophies proudly ^_^
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:58 am

I preordered some Puella Magi plates... they were too cute. Actually I got 2 of each cause I did want to use them, but I also didn't want to ruin them and not have any for my collection. Anyway I got one of Kyouko and one of Mami.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:22 pm

The Asako Nishida artbook was a great buy it turns out. Beautiful. Lots of Simoun pics, two I'd never seen. There were also a few HiME and Otome pics, as well as two from Fate/stay night.

I've also gotten Kiddy Grade and STR.A.IN to watch. Yesterday I picked up a Madoka Complete book from a seller on LJ.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:50 am

Mai-Series related items found at Otakon (among other things I got at Otakon):

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Pictur11 (Mai-HiME poster and Sailor Pluto poster)

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Pictur12 (Mai-HiME wallet, Madoka poster, Noir clear file folder, Zelgadis from Slayers keychain, )

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Pictur13 (ShizNat doujinshi by Waterfall and 12 Mai-HiME hentai doujin).

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Pictur14

(Mai-HiME/Otome artbook including Utena fanart).

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Pictur15

Juri Han from Street Fighter IV fanart poster, Rapunzel from Tangled fanart poster, and NyanCat (Poptart Cat) badge.

manga - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 3 Pictur16

Collection of Sailor Moon fanart by http://www.redstringcomic.com/, who also did the Utena fanart in my previous photo.

There is more I haven't taken pictures of like my Lightning from Final Fantasy 13 figure, my Lina Inverse plush, Chibi Rachy's gifts and little fanart stickers of Power Girl, Supergirl and Wonder Woman.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 pm

I have pics of my stuff that I'll share later but I got:

2G Revoltech Saber figure (in armor)
Vol. 1-3 of Puella Magi Madoka Magica manga (the one that follows the show)
OP CD for Puella Magi Madoka Magica
#10 of Crayon Shin-chan manga
Season 4 of Maria Watches Over Us
Ninja Nonsense box set (with the extra book)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica postcard
3 NicoNico.com shirts
A tiny Charlotte with worm Charlotte nomming Mami's head fanart piece
A Kyouko and a Mami keychain fanart piece

I then came home and having over half my spending funds left then bought:

Vol. 4-7 of Yotsuba manga
1/8 figure of Alice L. Malvin (Pumpkin Scissors) in uniform

I also found the mini Nendoroid figures for Puella Magi by pure accident on hlj.com, and preordered those. It'll be a random box but hopefully I'll get the ones I want. I can always look for the others later.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 am

damn Luu and Rachy, good hauls!!! i wish i coulda gone so bad >.< lol.

@Luu: i love the poptart kat lanyard looking thing xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:47 am

Haha thanks Sergay. I did pretty well, considering I couldn't find what I wanted.

Luu, I'm pretty sure you got that Nyan Cat at the Scuttlebutt Ink booth, right?
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next