Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

+19
midori's crazy398
Avadan
IlliterateKoi
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
she-ga-roo
hildebrant
depression76
wetochan
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Kino karutta-chan
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chibi Rachy
Kyubey Mittens
23 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:revolution to me was better subbed annoying dubbed voices in the series. but slayers was fun! i loved naga! XD and Lina. first season was my favorite too. :D 
Same here, that was only way I could watch Revolution. It was nice hearing Lisa Ortiz as Lina Inverse again though, felt like old times. The movies and OVAs plus the first two seasons kick ass! The first movie (The Motion Picture aka Slayers Perfect) is a personal favorite of mine. Such a great film.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:revolution to me was better subbed annoying dubbed voices in the series. but slayers was fun! i loved naga! XD and Lina. first season was my favorite too. :D 
Same here, that was only way I could watch Revolution. It was nice hearing Lisa Ortiz as Lina Inverse again though, felt like old times. The movies and OVAs plus the first two seasons kick ass! The first movie (The Motion Picture aka Slayers Perfect) is a personal favorite of mine. Such a great film.
I havent seen the ovas but I have seen the first movie and loved it! and i like lisa oritiz as lina.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:46 am

Kiros Razer wrote:I havent seen the ovas but I have seen the first movie and loved it! and i like lisa oritiz as lina.
You're so awesome! XD The first movie is the best thing Slayers ever produced. Great setting, villain, and even story. If Lina...
Spoiler:
And as you know, Gourry is a crucial character during the events of the TV series.

Also, I didn't mind Cynthia Martinez doing Lina's voice in the movies/OVAs. Notice how latinas always hired to play as Lina? Latina women are just fiery and aggressive! I should know, I'm Hispanic. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:I havent seen the ovas but I have seen the first movie and loved it! and i like lisa oritiz as lina.
You're so awesome! XD The first movie is the best thing Slayers ever produced. Great setting, villain, and even story. If Lina...
Spoiler:
And as you know, Gourry is a crucial character during the events of the TV series.

Also, I didn't mind Cynthia Martinez doing Lina's voice in the movies/OVAs. Notice how latinas always hired to play as Lina? Latina women are just fiery and aggressive! I should know, I'm Hispanic. Wink
I didn't purchase all of the slayers but I watched it all.
It's been quite some time but I enjoyed it! Hispanic women were a great choice for voicing Lina.

I'm always interested in all cultures, so meeting people is nice.
I'm mixed caucasian races but grew up eating Irish foods.Arika Yumemiya 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I didn't purchase all of the slayers but I watched it all.
It's been quite some time but I enjoyed it! Hispanic women were a great choice for voicing Lina.

Irish foods are soooo delicious. I'd run my mouth on several dishes I've enjoyed, but I don't want to go off topic. XD So to get back on topic, you will be getting new anime merchandise in the mail soon as promised. Wink When you do, could you take photos? Me and wetochan would love that. Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:I didn't purchase all of the slayers but I watched it all.

Irish foods are soooo delicious. I'd run my mouth on several dishes I've enjoyed, but I don't want to go off topic. XD So to get back on topic, you will be getting new anime merchandise in the mail soon as promised. ;)When you do, could you take photos? Me and wetochan would love that. Shizuru Fujino 
Is there a way with a web cam since I don't have a camera? I know my laptop has a built in one.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Is there a way with a web cam since I don't have a camera? I know my laptop has a built in one.
There is a camera taking option on some webcams. Keyword: SOME. XD Yours may not have it. Check to see, Kiros. It may surprise you.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:Is there a way with a web cam since I don't have a camera? I know my laptop has a built in one.
There is a camera taking option on some webcams. Keyword: SOME. XD Yours may not have it. Check to see, Kiros. It may surprise you.
I may ask my sister to use her camera if she can send it to me then i can post it, if possible, i'll try to find ways.:D 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I may ask my sister to use her camera if she can send it to me then i can post it, if possible, i'll try to find ways.:D 
That could work too, Kiros. Shizuru Fujino Let me know when your parcel arrives...by taking those photos. Surprise me!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:I may ask my sister to use her camera if she can send it to me then i can post it, if possible, i'll try to find ways.:D 
That could work too, Kiros. Shizuru Fujino Let me know when your parcel arrives...by taking those photos. Surprise me!
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Snapshot_20131018_1_zpsa1ee7b26

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Snapshot_20131018_zps28fbd296

Thank you so much!! I love them I didn't expect sailormoon with the bootleg kitty!Arika Yumemiya 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Thank you so much!! I love them I didn't expect sailormoon with the bootleg kitty!Arika Yumemiya 
xD I bought the bootleg green Luna at Comic Con 2010. I'll still don't understand why they made green Luna (or Artemis...) plushies. Not that it matters, you seem to love them both! Shizuru Fujino  Thanks for sharing your photos!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 pm

bump 

My Play Arts Kai figure of the beautiful Helena Harper from Resident Evil 6 (worst Resident Evil by far) arrived earlier today and I had a chance to take various photos of her. The first batch are from my camera phone, so don't complain about quality please. The second half are higher quality photos with some height comparisons involving my Avengers Hulk figure and the Arika Yumemiya Otomedama PVC figure.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Img_2013
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Img_2014
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Img_2015
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Img_2016

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Dsci0110
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Dsci0111
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Dsci0112
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Dsci0113
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Dsci0114

Be jealous~ Antoinette 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:27 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump 

My Play Arts Kai figure of the beautiful Helena Harper from Resident Evil 6 (worst Resident Evil by far) arrived earlier today and I had a chance to take various photos of her. The first batch are from my camera phone, so don't complain about quality please. The second half are higher quality photos with some height comparisons involving my Avengers Hulk figure and the Arika Yumemiya Otomedama PVC figure.

Spoiler:

Be jealous~ Antoinette 
Hurray for boobies. <3
I like your figures, I have so many Hulks. XD
When angry I joking talk like him, Razer smash puny human, Razer ANGRY! XD
I'm an old comic nerd for Marvel and DC and some others.
I know the Marvel universe better though.

If you ever read comics and heard of Galactus and watched wrestling and heard of Cactus Jack, I mixed the two long ago, made it Galactus jack. XD
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Hurray for boobies. <3
I like your figures, I have so many Hulks. XD
When angry I joking talk like him, Razer smash puny human, Razer ANGRY! XD
I'm an old comic nerd for Marvel and DC and some others.
I know the Marvel universe better though.

If you ever read comics and heard of Galactus and watched wrestling and heard of Cactus Jack, I mixed the two long ago, made it Galactus jack. XD
Boobies are the best~ ( . ) ( . ) Oh heck yeah! I'm a huge fan of Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Though I'm an even bigger fan of his cousin, Jennifer. Wink Who certainly needs no introduction.

Haha! I know Galactus and Cactus Jack (aka Mick Foley) quite well. HAHAHA! That is hilarious. I'm just as much a Marvel fan as I am wrestling. Okay, wrestling kind of sucks now. But when I was really into it (when Bret "The Hitman" Hart was in his prime in the WWF), I'd watch it all the time.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Boobies are the best~ ( . ) ( . ) Oh heck yeah! I'm a huge fan of Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Though I'm an even bigger fan of his cousin, Jennifer. ;)Who certainly needs no introduction.

Haha! I know Galactus and Cactus Jack (aka Mick Foley) quite well. HAHAHA! That is hilarious. I'm just as much a Marvel fan as I am wrestling. Okay, wrestling kind of sucks now. But when I was really into it (when Bret "The Hitman" Hart was in his prime in the WWF), I'd watch it all the time.

WWF was a lot better than WWE, but I only buy games to create characters and custom moves and have them beat the crap out of each other.
I remember bret hart on the simpsons as a kid and WWF XD
Wrestling used to be more cool long ago, but here and there I may watch it.
Or read up on it.

For DC I'll always like Batman, he's just as messed up as the Joker in ways comics, that is why joker is always fascinated by him.but cartoons change him.

But i read a lot of marvel my brother has tons of comics in sleeves he lets me read but i have to becareful if i touch them XD.the misprint of fantasic four 100 that say 001 or something if i messed that up, i'll be in trouble. o.o
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:59 pm

bump 

In case you missed the update from the convention thread:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0355_zpsfadb355c
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0356_zpsbb441f47
New Sailor Moon plush, Erstin Ho Atelier figure, Akemi Homura plush, Kill la Kill buttons (two Ryuko, Mako and Lady Satsuki), Shizuru and Natsuki charms, Kagura mini figure from Inuyasha the final act.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0357_zps6ce486c5
Artwork trading cards: She-Hulk, Wonder Woman and Irene from Sherlock Holmes.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0358_zpsd641806b
The official Setsucon badge with their ice controlling mascot.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0359_zps045810fe
Kagura commissions for Luus.

Feels *SWIMS IN MY NEW MERCH* Feels 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:24 pm

UPDATE: I have acquired more stuff!

Manga:

Maria Holic 1-2 (those were the only ones they had in English at Book Off, if there were more I would have cleared their stock in a heartbeat)

Excel Saga 1-2 (need to go back and buy the rest)

Anime:

Strike Witches 2

Girls Und Panzer

Upcoming Merch:

Artworks of Strike Witches (the new artbook that comes out next month, its gonna have all of Shimada's SW art in there, I'm hunting for Lucchini pics and more canon evidence of my ships >:D)

Madoka Rebellion in Blu-Ray (get this or die tryin)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 pm

omg WOW! This is all well and good, Mi-Cray, but are you gonna take photos soon? I want my jealous factor to rise! /;A;/ Gimme your Maria Holic manga!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:omg WOW! This is all well and good, Mi-Cray, but are you gonna take photos soon? I want my jealous factor to rise! /;A;/ Gimme your Maria Holic manga!!!

I never considered pics 0-0

As for Maria Holic, NEVER! Kanako is mine >:D

Pics!!

Maria Holic:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d0085277e416&attid=0

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d01071ac9fb6&attid=0

Excel Saga:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d0291bb81b6b&attid=0

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d030ba91fde4&attid=0

Also I forgot to mention that I now have Girl Friends 2-4 in JP (they didn't have 1 or 5, MUST GO BACK!)

GF:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d04c93fc4718&attid=0

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d052666a620f&attid=0

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d0588b0e6c4b&attid=0

Strike Witches 2:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d073fbc54023&attid=0

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d08b6d0f5c16&attid=0

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d0999c3f3b2c&attid=0

Pirate Perrine

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d0a19fc0f213&attid=0

The ever manly Major Sakamoto

Girls Und Panzer

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d0b71cfca02a&attid=0

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=ef831b1380&view=fimg&th=1444d0be663bf311&attid=0

Team Anglerfish
---------------------

*swims in merch*

Ya jelly now Luu? >:D

midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:32 pm

For some reason the pics won't come up! o.o Try getting an account with photobucket instead. Easier for sharing purposes.

>:'3 Plan foiled! My jealousy fit will have to wait!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:For some reason the pics won't come up! o.o Try getting an account with photobucket instead. Easier for sharing purposes.

>:'3 Plan foiled! My jealousy fit will have to wait!

*swims in merch*

>:D
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:49 pm

My Play Arts Yuna from Final Fantasy X arrived a few days ago! So I decided to have her model for me. They did a fantastic job with Yuna; the detail to her clothing is spot on and better than that hobo release from years ago.

In case you didn't know orweretoobusyTwittering, this Yuna is released in honor of the remastered Final Fantasy X/X-2 collection for PS3.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0409_zpsffe07fee
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0411_zps3ed0bbce
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0412_zps952c6f4c
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0413_zps93372f00
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0414_zps8e19040e
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0415_zps06008a73
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0416_zpsbe91a2ca
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0417_zpseacbd3da
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0418_zps3b3f401c
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0419_zps48d92fb6
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0420_zpse17c3d38
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0421_zps00f3c6ce
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0422_zps6251209d

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:02 am

My Madoka Magica Magica chibi statues / figmas!

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Dscn2210

Sayaka, Madoka, Mami-san and Homuhomu-chan! Too bad, Kyoko was out of stock when I ordered them.

I will post the pics of the other figmas once I claim them. :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:28 am

My Blu Ray copy of Madoka Rebellion arrived earlier today! :'3

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0494_zps121cb52f
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 DSCI0495_zpse45adba0

cdjapan was also kind enough to throw in a bonus poster of Homura!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:18 am

My copy of Madoka Rebellion came in earlier today. The past holiday quite delayed it a bit, but still, it's a glorious moment.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 7 Dscn2410

Look! It even came with a birthday card with it! <3333333333 ^___^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next