Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

+35
Avadan
~Wakana~
Tomoe
monmon
Daichi148
PostoronnimV
Wolf-of-Wind
Syralind
Natsukichan1
*BlackRose*
wetochan
Chimerayuri
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
shezaei-neko
Chaglette
glacrazy
depression76
sephign
CaptainVonCookie
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Mai_Tokiha
sarcastic-dog
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
Krystal of Nol
Artemis0820
Ice Silver Crystal
Flamewolf119
Kruger Natsuki
Kino karutta-chan
NFKuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
39 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Natsuki - Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 29 Empty Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:49 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:
Spoiler:
Another Shizuru-being-submissive fan here, admiring the beauty of this fanart
Natsuki - Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_mmxpi3kJrJ1qz4rgp
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 29 Empty Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:
Spoiler:
Natsuki - Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_mmxpi3kJrJ1qz4rgp
Shizuru's passionate screams make it better. Natsuki must of held her frustrations in for a week~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Natsuki - Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 29 01110
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:
Spoiler:
Shizuru's passionate screams make it better. Natsuki must of held her frustrations in for a week~
Natsuki Kuga : Urusai! You do know that this is fanart and something not "real", OKAY? Natsuki Kuga 

ellen : It's been almost 10 years! I'm sure something similar like in the picture happened before!

Natsuki Kuga : Who the hell are you?!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:50 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Natsuki - Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 29 01110
:'3 Natsuki's hand is exploring that dark Kaichou Kave~

Nymphetamine wrote:Urusai! You do know that this is fanart and something not "real", OKAY? Natsuki Kuga 

ellen : It's been almost 10 years! I'm sure something similar like in the picture happened before!

Natsuki Kuga : Who the hell are you?!
leek I agree with Ellen. This sort of activity between you and Shizuru is routine, even today! :oops: 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Syralind Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:22 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:
Spoiler:
Takeda Ohmilord...
Syralind
Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Syralind wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:
Spoiler:
Takeda Ohmilord...
Calm down, Syra. XD Blood loss is the number one cause of death in ShizNat fangirls. Akira Okuzaki 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:25 pm

WARNING: TOO SMUTTY. NSFW AND LOOK IF YOU DON'T MIND DYING:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:04 am

Nymphetamine wrote:
WARNING:
x_________x These two are just UGH! PERFECT!!!!! Natsuki digging her fingers inside Shizuru in the 4th image made me go insane in a very good way. <333333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
WARNING:
x_________x These two are just UGH! PERFECT!!!!! Natsuki digging her fingers inside Shizuru in the 4th image made me go insane in a very good way. <333333
As if I don't need another nosebleed from your reply :'3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Avadan Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:21 pm

That's weird, I thought the number one cause of death of Shiznat fangirls was attempting to steal Shizuru away from Natsuki. Natsuki doesn't like people trying to take away her Shizuru.

I find myself a big fan of the second image, the look Natsuki has on her face while Shizuru holds on to her so tightly makes me somewhat giddy.

Since, someone.... mentioned they like the 4th image oh so much.

*Digs through Collection*

Here we go. Although chances are that this one has already been posted.

Warning:

Maybe your right....
Avadan
Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 27
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Avadan wrote:That's weird, I thought the number one cause of death of Shiznat fangirls was attempting to steal Shizuru away from Natsuki. Natsuki doesn't like people trying to take away her Shizuru.

I find myself a big fan of the second image, the look Natsuki has on her face while Shizuru holds on to her so tightly makes me somewhat giddy.

Since, someone.... mentioned they like the 4th image oh so much.

*Digs through Collection*

Here we go. Although chances are that this one has already been posted.

Warning:

Maybe your right....
Taking Shizuru away from Natsuki makes ShizNat fangirls more angry than dead. XD Or worse, when the NatNao shippers insist on casting Shizuru aside. Even when you try to throw Shizuru into the mix, most fans vote against ShizNatNao Polygamy fanfiction. XD

Nobody uploaded that image yet. o.o You're in luck, Ava. Thank you. *nosebleeds* The angle is perfect.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Oh, that 4th image that Nymph posted is a classic. I even remember a chapter of a fic based on that pic. *3*
Spoiler:
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:22 pm

>:3 YOU'RE KISSING SOMEONE YOU LOVE, THAT'S WHY!

This is why I adore ShizNat. Most couples are just thrown together. These two generally love one another, thus making them cemented in awesome. ShizNat2 

It's a love that's deserved and earned, imo.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Objection

Wait... No, there's no objection. For Once Luu speaks the truth!!

Sis Fist high five 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:53 am

So, Luu, I guess it's ok to post ShizNat smut here if we put on teh spoiler button? >:'3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Avadan Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:38 am

I attempted to look through all 36 pages to see if this image has been posted only to find i couldn't make it very far before i lost it. My self-control is very weak when it comes to Shiznat.

I'm glad I was able to post something that hasn't already.

Was meant to mean that lots of fangirls try to take Shizuru for themselves, Natsuki no like. I need to stop writing these at 2 in the morning

Definitely not a fan myself ( at all) of anything involving Nao being thrown into the mix.... speaking of fanfiction. I see an update. Everyone's reading White Wolf Whispers right?

*Runs Off*

Ear Nibbling:
Avadan
Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Objection

Wait... No, there's no objection. For Once Luu speaks the truth!!

Sis Fist high five 
Natsuki Kruger2 About time, Neko. You should recognize my genius more often. It's flattering~

high five 

Nymphetamine wrote:So, Luu, I guess it's ok to post ShizNat smut here if we put on teh spoiler button? >:'3
>:'3 Nnnnot exactly. It has to be very light smut with barely anything showing. The previous images were softer than other ShizNat smut I've seen. Just avoid the heavy detail smut and anything where ShizNat is drenched in magical materializing cum rather than realistic amount of sweat.

Avadan wrote:I attempted to look through all 36 pages to see if this image has been posted only to find i couldn't make it very far before i lost it. My self-control is very weak when it comes to Shiznat.

I'm glad I was able to post something that hasn't already.

Was meant to mean that lots of fangirls try to take Shizuru for themselves, Natsuki no like. I need to stop writing these at 2 in the morning

Definitely not a fan myself ( at all) of anything involving Nao being thrown into the mix.... speaking of fanfiction. I see an update. Everyone's reading White Wolf Whispers right?
Those pics are more kinky than the sharing of Pocky that Ga-Rei Zero made so famous. Shizuru seems to be really into that snickers. Wink

Repeats are okay, Avadan. Just as long as you're new to the scene and can't be bothered looking back a thousand pages. If you were here a long time and posted something 1-5 pages ago, then we have a problem. Shizuru Fujino 

Take Shizuru for themselves? I guess that's true, fanfiction.net fans would always mention how Shizuru is the perfect female for them. Or how heterosexual writers mention that they'd "go gay" for her and stuff like that. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Syralind Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
>:'3 Nnnnot exactly. It has to be very light smut with barely anything showing. The previous images were softer than other ShizNat smut I've seen. Just avoid the heavy detail smut and anything where ShizNat is drenched in magical materializing cum rather than realistic amount of sweat.
Welllllllllllll, why didn't you say so! XD *Speedily rummages through collection on external drive* You are talking to the realistic-smut queen here!! >:)

Realistic smut - still NSFW:
I have quite a few others but they may be showing just a tad too much, so I'll hold off ^^
Syralind
Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:05 pm

o.o A couple of those fanarts I've never seen before. Must save!

Let's see if I can add some spice to this thread :)

SHIZNAT SMUT ALERT:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:57 pm

The last one is extra yummy, Nymph. Travel those fingers more South~

Syralind wrote:Welllllllllllll, why didn't you say so! XD *Speedily rummages through collection on external drive* You are talking to the realistic-smut queen here!! >:)

Realistic smut - still NSFW:
I have quite a few others but they may be showing just a tad too much, so I'll hold off ^^
>:3 I did say so..I think. XD

The second to last is borderline, yes. It gets a pass though, but remember everyone, don't go past THAT point. Keep naked breasts at a minimum from now on. We're aiming for extremely high sensuality without showing full frontal nudity. If you want no restrictions, I suggest joining our official Facebook group. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

Yeah, since it's also a pain to clean all the blood caused by nosebleeds...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:23 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Yeah, since it's also a pain to clean all the blood caused by nosebleeds...
It's bad enough that there's blood spatter all over my bedroom walls and ceiling ;__;
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Syralind Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
>:3 I did say so..I think. XD

The second to last is borderline, yes. It gets a pass though, but remember everyone, don't go past THAT point. Keep naked breasts at a minimum from now on. We're aiming for extremely high sensuality without showing full frontal nudity. If you want no restrictions, I suggest joining our official Facebook group. :D
*salutes* Understood! ^^

And I have to agree, that last one is one spicy number, Nymph. I also liked the second one, beautiful sketch-work. And the first one - liked that one too Trollface

I don't know if it's just me, but while I like shiznat arts that are sensual, I have a small problem with the ones that have them looking at you. I don't mind if it looks like they've been 'caught in the act' or something, but when their purposely looking at you, seems kinda weird... I think it's because I relate it too much to porn videos where the actors keep looking into the camera.
I also have a hard time with the ones that have them drawn like their kids... makoto But that's just me. Nao Yuuki 
Syralind
Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Avadan Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 pm

It was all going good until i reread the doujin End of Midsummer, so sad. *cry*

Nothing is better than a Natsuki that knows what she wants... in this case she

Look no hands:
Avadan
Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next