Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

+21
BMeph
sarcastic-dog
Cheshire Kat
Dead.And.Alive
Lerena
MidnightPersona
SulliMike23
wetochan
Miyotakano
WolvenBane08
Amaya
SpiderNeKoHiME
Chibi Rachy
GhibliFreek
AtlantisLux
ookamidesu
Kyubey Mittens
emochick
Midori Sugiura99
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MASCULINE or feminine?

Are you more MASCULINE or feminine? Vote_lcap266%Are you more MASCULINE or feminine? I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 23 ]
Are you more MASCULINE or feminine? Vote_lcap234%Are you more MASCULINE or feminine? I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 35

Are you more MASCULINE or feminine? Empty Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Mai-Multiverse (That's Us!) In:

Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

As a companion piece to Kara's Why are Mansuki fics taboo?, I want to ask our members one of the age ol' questions about their personal selves: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

I'm pretty old fashioned in this department, I've always saw myself as a man's man. A little cold, stubborn, generally tough. The truckers, lumberjacks and the coal miners who work their asses off, come home from a long day and want to enjoy manly entertainment. That is me, but not all the way. While I can be classified as all that, it's not exactly who I am. Those who've seen bits of my home or my collection, notices I'm into cute things, girlie things, most of my collection consists of female characters. I recently purchased the 18 inch singing Rapunzel doll at the Disney Store, and I did it without any embarrassment. My ex-gf (my gf before Vicky), Mitchie, made me cross-dress without getting much protest. Guess I'm flexible that way? lol

On a personal level, I'm not macho to the point where I'm an asshole. I can be around homosexuals or transies without vomiting blood. On the contrary, a lot of my friends are gay. That includes our very own members here at Multiverse.

I can watch a cutesy movie one minute, then beat your ass the next, ending things off by making love to my girl. I'm a strange mix, but overall, I'm more seme and masculine. I can say this though, if you're able to bring out a feminine trait in me, that means I really, REALLY like you. VERY FEW have done this, one of them is Vicky.

---

So, how about you? Discuss and share! ^o^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Are you more MASCULINE or feminine? Empty Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Do I really need to say ;D Masculine~

But don't get me wrong, I get shy over the stupidest things, including talking in front of people I don't know.

When I was younger, I was into the whole 'Marine guy' thing. My dad was a marine, and since I was supposed to be his son, he enlisted me into a little program designed to get me ready to enlist in the real marines when I was older.

Of course, health problems abound and a titanium rod in my spine later, there was no way I was getting into the marines.

Course, I still did the exercises and whatnot, then hit high school and started weightlifting. Locker-rooms~

nao, out of school, I don't really do much of anything except clean dishes and write. Of course, I still do some exercises xD

So....CONFEDERATE BUTCH GAKUENCHOU IS MASCULINE RAWR. XD

Back to top Go down

Are you more MASCULINE or feminine? Empty Re: Are you more MASCULINE or feminine?

Post by Konaxookami Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Definitely more Masculine. xD

Even as a little kid it was a fight to gt me to wear a skirt to the first day of school or a dress-I'd take my shorts and pants like a champ and roll around in the mud with the guys. xD I used to fight in elementary school with some of my guy friends pretending we were DBZ characters-and I mostly won. I was a pretty tough girl-I wouldn't take crap from people. But at the same time I was really girly too-I had some major boy band crushes and I giggled at boys in class-which in hindsight looks pretty uncool. xD

I'm a manly kinda girl-ain't no changin' that. I'll take a suit over a dress any day-except maybe my wedding day if that ever happens xD I occasionally wear girly clothing-my friends are shocked to see it when it happens xD But I will-and I get easily embarrassed too. I'm a bit tsundere in that way I guess. I'm not so much of a sap that I cry at every movie I see that's a romantic tragedy-but I still get misty eyed over Disney films. Go figure.

I do run around in a skirt and a tank top playing field hockey-but that's a rough sport, so maybe that evens it out? xD BUt I'm a MANLY woman for sure. No doubting that-just ask some of the girls at school who saw me in my Haruka wig-xD I had some freshmen girls checking me out up until I started laughing and they heard that I was actually a girl. xD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 pm

I've been told by many many people that I act like a flamboyant gay man so um, feminine I guess? Although sometimes I tend to dress more masculine and get called sir on a regular basis lol And I don't really like to wear dresses. I dunno I just kinda refer to myself as a faggy otokoyaku lol.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 pm

:D Reading all your responses just proves my own belief further. I always believed girls really enjoyed what us guys were into, whether it's football, weightlifting or even Dragon Ball Z. To me, it seemed different, more fun, not traditional, and overall more exciting. I do miss the old fashion girlie girl though. Being a tomboy is so cliche nao. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:35 pm

I'm not quite masculine and not quite feminine. I'm a mix of both. Fair warning! I'm very confusing and quite the contradiction. Dont ask me why, cause I dont know lol. I'm not superficial or stuck up and judge people on what they have, dont have, or what they look like. I dont like people like that either. I dont believe respect being something that you earn. You just get it automatically even if your not respecting me. May be your having a bad day or a bad week or something. I dont know what's going on in your life. I give people the benefit of the doubt, too much I suppose. I tend to judge people on how they are and how they treat people (I know totally contradicts what I said earlier, sorry). I treat people the way that I want to be treated. I'm extremely shy, not very social. I'm very sensitive and emotional. I'm also on the dependent side. I also though try to be dependable though and stick to my word. I'm very loyal. I'm also very helpful, sweet, supportive, down to earth, and understanding. I'm slow also. A pushover, a doormat. A lot of times someone has to tell me what they want or not want even if it may be obvious to everyone else. I watch what I say try to choose my words carefully. I know you cant tell right nao but I do. I pretty much do what's expected of me. I love pants but stretch pants. I dont own plenty of dresses and I'm happy that way. I own a few skirts. I have oversized shirts and closed fitted stretch shirts. I can be sorta squeamish! Yet I love horror movies lol. I do own make up. I just dont wear it alot. All I have is nail polish, eye liner, eye shadow, and lip gloss that I use sometimes. And mascara and lipstick that I dont use at all. I dont see the point in dressing up if the occasion doesnt fit it. Or if there is no occasion. I want when I dress up to look different and to surprise people. If I dress up everyday people wont know the difference between me going out somewhere to celebrate something or if I'm just logging around. (Not making much sense sorry, I explained to you guys earlier). I'm used to having things at my access, I'm not used to being without. Growing up I was sick with Asthma. I still have it just not as bad. I was pretty much raised with everything handed to me on a silver platter. It’s not like that anymore. Despite that I am a hard worker and don’t really ask for much. It’s not like I have everything that I want anyway. I do have self esteem and self worth issues as well as others. I used to get depressed a lot nao I tend to get angry. I dont like fighting and arguing I avoid conflict and pain and stuff like that. Too scary, not very interested in stuff like that. Yet I can be defensive.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 pm

I lean towards being more masculine. When I was little I watched a lot of shounen shows and loved messing with army men.(Still got a giant box somewhere filled with pointy plastic objects Razz). A lot of the books that I've read I suppose are better liked by more masculine people or guys in general.(Lord of the Flies, 1984, Lord of the Rings).

I like girly things though, for example I have an odd soft spot for chick flicks. The anime I tend to enjoy the most are often romance comedies or magical girl shows, which I suppose a lot of guys watching anime like me wouldn't enjoy as much.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 am

Welcome back, emochick! You've always been one of the deeper thinkers I've met online. You are who you are in the end, that's what counts the most.

@ Juke: ZOMG, I'm the same way with chick flicks. ^^; Should of seen me watching 13 Going on 30 (starring Jennifer Garner) for the first time, I was getting all serious. XD My ex was there with me, she couldn't believe how serious I took the plot. Then when I returned home, I started playing Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb on Xbox, screaming at my Nazi cannon-fodder to DIE! and BURN IN HELL! So yeah, softy to hard ass and vice versa. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:45 am

For me, MASCULINE.

Let's see. I have two older cousins who are like brother and sister to me. When I was little, I ALWAYS hung around my boy cousin and pretty much did everything he did. And I got all his hand-me-downs too. I have always preferred biking, video-gaming, running around and scraping my knees over things like playing house, dolls, etc etc.

I also preferred pants over skirts. In fact, it's hell trying to get me in skirts/dresses. Though I did wear a white dress for high school graduation because it was a requirement if i wanted to walk. There is a reason why there are NO pictures of my high school graduation. nao, I don't really own any casual female clothing. Though, I have professional female clothing... >.>;; I don't wear it though, because I get to wear casual clothes to work. One of the reasons why I love my job.

Oh yeah -- I'm a computer engineer. COME ON! That, in itself, says something, right??

Other masculine personality traits. I'm usually very calm when faced with some sort of situation. I try to think things through without involving emotions too much. When I am troubled, I don't like to talk about it. I just want to do something else to distract myself. Bleh... feelings. I get rid of anger by punching things... a lot. I feel the need to be the "protector", even though I'm the tiniest out of my friends.

The flip side of this is that I do have this "cute" side to me (apparently). If you can bring it out, you know I like you. A lot.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AtlantisLux Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Uhm, neither male or female, honestly. I'm rather androgynous, both in look and in the way I interact with other people. When I was younger sometimes people mistook me for a boy, but it never offended me. I was quite amused, actually. Still, when I cosplay I can fairly pass for a young male as I'm not very curvy. Everyday I prefer casual clothes, and I only wear skirts when I have a date or for a particular event. But even in that case I'm not very girlish, as I like agressive and sexy clothes with high heels (very high!!). Yes, I don't have half-measures Razz
I tend to shun many female attitudes, like being indecisive, shy, or over-emotional. On the other hand, I dislike male callousness and arrogance. Yes, in this case, I prefer being a nice mix of the two Razz
Funny thing is that I tend to attract shy, almost feminine guys who adore to be dependent from their women, while I prefer my date to be quite the opposite XD
AtlantisLux
AtlantisLux
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 155
Armitage GUTS!!! : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 am

umm, Masculine overall, though i have some feminine traits |D

I played rugby for 6 years as a kid, and was proud to be the only girl in the whole club o.O I got severely pissed off when they told me I couldnt play contact-rugby with the guys....they were miffed too |D
I also live in guys clothes, I only own abou 4-5 girl's tops, and boxers are way comfier anywho ¬_¬;
I have never liked to wear make-up or dresses, and my skirts were always punky (lolgofigure) and I had to wear combat boots or my converse with them >w<
I don't act like a girl in public or at home (much to the dipleasure of my school and much of my family) and I am much comfier acting like a guy "should"
Even my taste in films can be considred manly XD Gamer is amazing, as is Transporter, Death Race, Red, Hitman (you get the idea)...(also Jason Statham is Fumi)

But at the same time, i can be quite feminine...I love cooking and baking, always have and always will. And i love chick flicks like 10 things I hate about you, Sisterhood of the travelling pants, PS I love you etc.

hmm....I am quite odd overall @__@
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 am

Thanks Luu! Luu is so sweet! Razz :) Razz

Sooooo for the most part people here (or at least the people that posted) are Masculine, with the exception of a couple people and a few things!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 am

yeah pretty much it seems Razz
WE ARE ALL THAT AMAZING *___________*
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 am

We sure are yaaay! ⭐ I love you ⭐
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 pm

emochick wrote:Thanks Luu! Luu is so sweet! Razz :) Razz

xD That's a first.

emochick wrote:Sooooo for the most part people here (or at least the people that posted) are Masculine, with the exception of a couple people and a few things!

Pretty much. For the girls, I still think it's because A. They find tradition to be dull or B. It's honestly how they feel.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

haha, i do find tradition boring...if not a tiny bit insulting...
but overall it is how I am comfortable....for example i was quite happy today to join in with the football today, and theere were only 3 girls alltogether playing >w<
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Lol. I don't actually know why I'm more masculine than I am feminine... cause obviously I was brought up to be femme-y (bleh... stupid tradition). I just naturally enjoyed masculine things more. From games to clothing... and even have developed a more masculine than feminine mindset. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 am

dye882003 wrote:and even have developed a more masculine than feminine mindset. ^-^;

:D That'll soon change. From what I've heard, you were quite the uke lady. 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
dye882003 wrote:and even have developed a more masculine than feminine mindset. ^-^;

:D That'll soon change. From what I've heard, you were quite the uke lady. 👅

What have you been hearing? i want to know...

Andwhateveritis,itsalie.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 am

I think I'm a pretty good combo here. I've a mix. Sure we can go back to childhood and see I always went for the boy stuff, but there was a period in time I had Barbies and stuff. After that though it was stuff like Power Rangers and Digimon. Looking at where my interests lie shows I wasn't into the girly stuff on television, and I still have trouble watching some completely girly show. I would prefer girl in some kind of heroic role at least.

Clothing wise I prefer to go for guy, rather than girl. My clothing is nearly all women's stuff, but in a way that gives me a boyish look. I don't wear dresses save for cosplay nao. I won't touch makeup, though I might for my cosplay. I don't wear perfume, but use Axe body spray for a scent.

Personality wise, I think I'm a mix. I can be pretty sensitive about things, though I try to hide it (and fail). I keep more in my head than I do outside, though some get me to share that stuff pretty well. If I'm in a relationship, I am affectionate and love to cuddle up to the girl I'm with or even just hold her hand. Outside of a relationship, I'm not very affectionate, unless it's with kids, which makes me motherly and people like to comment on this. I also really like getting flowers XD

So uhh yeah. I'll just say I'm the girl with the boyish good looks, and surprising feminine traits. Yup. Let's roll with that.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:17 am

feminine >< never really like boy's clothes.
sometimes there may be 'manly' urges like video games
love wearing dresses using my female ways to attract someone i like -maria-sama-
im a bit more attracted to men, they like my femininity. so for maria-sama to like it makes me happy to be who i am.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Feminine on the outside, masculine on the inside =) [which sounds rather strange, guess I need to explain]

I am not a dress person but I also look good wearing a dress. I believe I look feminine but my hobbies and thoughts are way masculine I believe =)
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Yes. I'm both masculine and feminine. In every aspect.

I had Barbies...but I also had Hot Wheels. And I much preferred my plastic animals and plushies over both of them. As a kid, I would run around the neighborhood with my friend Eric. We'd climb trees and catch tadpoles in the puddles. But at school during recess (after my friends left me), I'd chase butterflies and dragonflies.

Physically, I'm a mix as well. I have obvious Melons, but I'm also very muscular. I dress for comfort over looks, so I'm usually in a t-shirt and jeans or a tanktop and jeans...but when I dress up to go out clubbing or to a nice dinner, I come across as very feminine.
I wear makeup, yes, but not much. Only cover-up and chapstick. If I'm going out, I'll throw on some eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow...if I feel like it.

Personality-wise, I'm a very motherly person around my close friends and the kids in my youth group at Church...but even then, if there's hard-labor to be done you can bet your ass I'll be doing that instead of painting murals like all the other girls.

I guess you could say that I play for both teams in every aspect. *shrugs*
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Both I can be very graceful but mess with one of my friends and I will make you face a fate worst then hell
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:59 pm

NO question..iam 98% feminime
hahaha! i love do cooking and take care of kids since i was been 6 six years teaching kids at manga school
love gardenings and take care of my pets! (2 naugthy dogs)
my style is sooo casual ( rarely using skirt)
but even i looks so innocent!!
but dont play mess with me or you gonna get my rough punishment! XD
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum