Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha]

Go down

Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha] Empty Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha]

Post by zanekal1 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Happy birthday kitty~kins :cheers: bonus I recolored it with my new graphics tablet
I couldn't get the thumbnail to work like i wanted so here is a link some mai/panty for you
Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha] Untitl10
Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha] Mai_pa11

Last edited by zanekal1 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I have a new version to see)
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha] Empty Re: Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:27 pm

O_O Damn, Tokiha-san! Wait 'til the birthday girl arrives. :oops:

Brilliant work, Zane. Between this, the Harukino and the Cheshire Cat, your art keeps getting more awesome.

Enjoy your early gift, Ribbon-chan. 👅

When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha] Empty Re: Happy birthday Kitty~kins [mai tokiha]

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm

DAYYYYYMN. Zaney-kins, have I ever told you that I -LOVE- you?! Because I do. SO MUCH. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

Just one more day, Kat. :twisted:

When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum