Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

+11
Miyotakano
AtlantisLux
roven
Abicion
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kara
ookamidesu
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Shizuru Fujino a murderer?

Post by Amaya Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 pm

ShizuruF wrote:I don't think she is a murderer...as she was under the influence of the Obsidian Lord and could not think properly at that moment. Besides, if I were in the same situation, feeling so sad by Natsuki's rejection, my heart would also break apart and start crying my heart out or losing control of myself, as I am a very passionate person; I am as passionate as Shizuru is. Besides, this was planned by the O. Lord, as he and Nagi told Shizuru where Natsuki's enemies were located, just when Shizuru went crazy. If you love a person as much as Shizuru loves Natsuki, it's understandable. I think killings cannot be justified, but we are human and even the most intelligent and cool persons can lose control once in a while because of love.

This might be true. But it does still make her murderer. Doesn't it? Even if it is out of love.
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Amaya wrote:
ShizuruF wrote:I don't think she is a murderer...as she was under the influence of the Obsidian Lord and could not think properly at that moment. Besides, if I were in the same situation, feeling so sad by Natsuki's rejection, my heart would also break apart and start crying my heart out or losing control of myself, as I am a very passionate person; I am as passionate as Shizuru is. Besides, this was planned by the O. Lord, as he and Nagi told Shizuru where Natsuki's enemies were located, just when Shizuru went crazy. If you love a person as much as Shizuru loves Natsuki, it's understandable. I think killings cannot be justified, but we are human and even the most intelligent and cool persons can lose control once in a while because of love.

This might be true. But it does still make her murderer. Doesn't it? Even if it is out of love.

ShizuruF can only go by Reito's influence at this rate. You have to admit that this has been building up inside Shizuru for quite a long time. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 am

If by "quite a long time," you mean the period between when the Searrs arc ends and when Shizuru randomly goes crazy due the show needing more villains, sure.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:48 am

Shizuru is a murderer simply because she killed people, yes.. but we gotta admit that drew the fans to her. The reason behind the killings is her pain of rejection that drove her insane. And I think it's more of a vigilante action when she wiped out the First District.

Anyway, there should be a thread with "Is Mikoto Minagi a murderer?"
I mean the kid had a murder spree, too. She killed her grandfather as part of a test.
She killed lots of Hime Childs: Gakutenou, Gennai, Yatagarasu, Mashiro Kazahana-- thus killing the MIPs.
At least Shizuru is doing it on the (wrong) assumption of protecting Natsuki.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 am

Fujino was also brainwashed by the Obsidian Prince, so it's not like it was 100% her fault. And isn't it the First District's job to keep the HiME secret from the public? Murderer or not, I'm sure the police would have no idea who was the killer.

And to spoil the topic: It's just a cartoon Akira Okuzaki
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Shizuru is a murderer simply because she killed people, yes.. but we gotta admit that drew the fans to her. The reason behind the killings is her pain of rejection that drove her insane. And I think it's more of a vigilante action when she wiped out the First District.

Anyway, there should be a thread with "Is Mikoto Minagi a murderer?"
I mean the kid had a murder spree, too. She killed her grandfather as part of a test.
She killed lots of Hime Childs: Gakutenou, Gennai, Yatagarasu, Mashiro Kazahana-- thus killing the MIPs.
At least Shizuru is doing it on the (wrong) assumption of protecting Natsuki.

Killing everybody in First District is perfectly fine, in my eyes. They were a menace to society and the HiME they were monitoring. All First District members were put to sleep accordingly. The fact remains that Shizuru killed them with no remorse, so it's kinda like the wolf killing the wolves. Strange analogy since Natsuki is the wolf, not Shizuru...ah well.

Mikoto? Sure, I'd love to analyze Mikoto's murdering spree in the Mai-HiME. I don't want to steal ideas though, so if you please make the thread, Natsuki-chan? I'd be more than happy to participate!

Nymphetamine wrote:Fujino was also brainwashed by the Obsidian Prince, so it's not like it was 100% her fault. And isn't it the First District's job to keep the HiME secret from the public? Murderer or not, I'm sure the police would have no idea who was the killer.

And to spoil the topic: It's just a cartoon Akira Okuzaki

You could say that, but Shizuru's love for Natsuki magnified that supposed brainwashing ten fold. The authority wouldn't have any leads on the murders caused by Shizuru. If they did, there's nothing they can really do about it. Even the United States finest couldn't take down the HiME if they were exposed as a large scale threat. This was of course kinda ruined in the manga where the HiME are public, which made those large scale battles kinda awkward, despite the amazing artwork. XD Anyway, that's another topic.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Mikoto? Sure, I'd love to analyze Mikoto's murdering spree in the Mai-HiME. I don't want to steal ideas though, so if you please make the thread, Natsuki-chan? I'd be more than happy to participate!

Wow, thanks Luu.. but I dunno how Shiho Huit maybe I should ask Shiho to do it ..maki-maki..

Anyway, I was just using Mikoto's name as a form of analogy, a comparison between Shizuru and Mikoto's actions, because let's face it they're partially similar- kill for the one you love. Some are hating on the fact that Shizuru killed Nao & Yukino's child, but are forgetting the fact that Mikoto killed four.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Wow, thanks Luu.. but I dunno how Shiho Huit maybe I should ask Shiho to do it ..maki-maki..

Anyway, I was just using Mikoto's name as a form of analogy, a comparison between Shizuru and Mikoto's actions, because let's face it they're partially similar- kill for the one you love. Some are hating on the fact that Shizuru killed Nao & Yukino's child, but are forgetting the fact that Mikoto killed four.

This is true, Natsuki-chan. :) Not disputing the facts at all! I'm just want to know if you're serious about not knowing how to make a new thread. o.o Head over to the Mai-HiME section and hit NEW TOPIC. Shizuru Fujino Try it, this should be a fun topic! Let's shift the killer heat over to Mikoto for once. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3