Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNatMai fic: For Now

Go down

Chapter - ShizNatMai fic: For Now  Empty ShizNatMai fic: For Now

Post by ookamidesu Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Hiya guys! This is a multichapter ShizNatMai fanfic that I have on ff.net. Comments would be greatly appreciated. I place little omakes at the end of these chapters... so I guess i'll create a new comment for each chapter.

My ff.net username is ookamidesu. You can find some other stories that I didn't post here over there: http://www.fanfiction.net/~ookamidesu

I left the shop late that evening because we had a sudden influx of costumers; or rather, one customer with many problematic vehicles. So I worked a little bit of overtime since I needed the money anyway. After changing out of my work clothes and into light blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and my favorite leather jacket, I headed towards Mai's apartment for our rendezvous.
A muffled scream in one of the alleyways caught my attention and sent me on high alert. I crept closer towards the source of the commotion and found a large, burly man holding down a chestnut-haired girl. Judging by her uniform, she was still a high school student. I hurriedly pulled out my cellphone and texted the situation to Mai, telling her to call the cops right away. After putting the phone in my pocket, I resolved to stall the man from hurting the woman any longer.
"Hey ba$tard," I yelled. "Get off her."
He turned around to face me, stumbling a bit as he did so. I realized that he was drunk the moment he laid eyes on me. A creepy smile took place on his lips as he drunkenly slurred, "Wha-? 'nother girl? Jackpot!"
And with that, he advanced towards me. He tried to grab me into embrace but I evaded the contact by bending my knees entirely. Then, sticking out my right leg, I turned about 270 degrees, successfully flooring the man before me. As soon as he hit the ground, I rushed over to the woman from before and asked if she was alright.
She nodded, although she seemed really shaken up by the events. And she thanked me over and over again for saving her. I told her to not worry about it, and took off my jacket to cover her shivering body.
I turned to face the man again, and just in time too, as he held a knife high above my head, about to strike at my skull. Instinct told me to protect my head at all costs, resulting in a very sharp pain on my right arm. I screamed, as the knife he tried to jab into my brain was now stuck on my right forearm. It struck through the flesh entirely, having missed the bone, and hurt like Komugiraffe bitch. What hurt more though, was when he forcefully retracted the knife from my arm, causing blood to flow out freely at an alarming rate.
My vision blurred as I tried to stay focused on the situation before me. Damn, I had no idea I was going to have a Komugiraffe knife rip through my flesh. As the man was about to strike the knife into me again, I heard two gunshots fired before succumbing to the comfortable darkness.
Did I die, I asked myself. This is kind of comfortable.
I spent a while in this comfortable darkness before I was rudely pulled away to a world of blinding white light and noisy clattering all around. I groaned as the noise and the light made my head hurt. Slowly, my nostrils picked up the unwelcoming scent of what I recognized to be the hospital. I opened my eyes to find myself lying on an uncomfortable cot. Cursing my luck, I lifted myself from the bed and waited for my memories to catch up to me.
Bringing my right arm to my line of vision, I found that it was wrapped up in bandages, with specks of red showing up every now and then. Just great, I thought to myself. I wonder how long I've been here. Moving to get off the cot, one of the nurses rushed towards me.
"Please stay seated on your cot. I'll get a doctor to look at you."
"Wait," I said, my voice sounding hoarser than I liked. "How long have I been here?"
"Just a day," she answered, before rushing off to find a doctor.
As soon as she left through the door, I looked around the room to find that I was only one of the many patients in this room. I sighed to myself and inwardly apologized to Mai for missing the get-together last night. I glanced down at my hands and wondered what happened after I passed out. Did the police come to save the girl in time? Or were they too late and everything I did was for naught?
"You look pretty beat up," a familiar voice called out to me.
"Thank you for your assistance, Mai. I could've died had you not contacted the authorities."
I looked up to find that the busty woman held a deep frown on her lips and her eyes glistening. She walked up to me and delivered a slap across my left cheek.
"Hey! What wa-" I began, but then I saw that tears were gliding down her cheeks. "Mai?"
"Natuski no baka! Stop putting yourself in danger so much! Do you know how much that worries me? I can't lose you, you know that!"
"Come here Mai," I said, holding my left hand out towards her.
"Kuga-san! Welcome back, though really, you need to stop coming as a patient," the doctor said.
"Hey, doc. Can I go now?" the bluenette asked.
The doctor scribbled some things down on her chart and replied, "Yup. Hand this to the front desk on your way out."
"Thank you," I replied as I grabbed the paperwork handed to me. Then, I turned my attention to Mai and said, "Shall we go then?"

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Two years later…
"Natsuki! Wake up! We'll be late for our first day of university!" Mai shouted at her roommate from the kitchen of their one bedroom apartment.
Mai and Natuski were roommates since this arrangement was cheaper for the both of them. Natsuki still had her part-time job from high school, so she was able to pay the three-quarters rent for the apartment with ease. In exchange for paying less for the apartment, Mai was in charge of all the "housework", such as cooking and cleaning. House chores were not exactly Natsuki's forte. She'd rather work a couple extra hours in the shop to pay more for the rent, while Mai took care of the apartment.
They lived about a block from Fuuka University, which is where both of them were attending. Mai went for restaurant and hotel management while Natuski went for bioengineering, hoping to follow in her mother's footsteps.
"Grr…" Natsuki growled as she pulled herself off of her bed. "Ngghh… guh!"
The bluenette slowly made her way into the bathroom to officially wake up for the day. When she walked out, all ready for the day to unfold, she was finally able to voice her thoughts more coherently.
"Remind me why I agreed to take this stupid 8AM elective class with you?" Natsuki asked.
Holding out a bento box for her roommate, Mai answered, "Because I'm making you lunch for the rest of the semester. Now come on. Hurry."
"If we take my bike, we'll be there in like a minute…"
"Oh no, Natsuki. I am not riding on that horrid thing this early in the morning. We are walking!"
Grumbling to herself, the blue-haired girl resigned to following the other girl out the door.

Omake

Shizuru: Stalker-san, is my Natsuki dating Mai?
Mai [smirks]: Score! Finally, how long do you intend to hog her for yourself, Kaicho-sama?
Natsuki: Oh, come on Shizuru. It's just fanfiction. Right, Mai? It doesn't reall-
Shizuru: Kiyohime.
Mai: Kagutsuchi!
*epic battle ensues*
Natsuki [facepalm]: I'm leaving...

Last edited by dye882003 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Chapter - ShizNatMai fic: For Now  Empty Chapter 2

Post by ookamidesu Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 pm

The first day of university was boring. It was mostly introductory stuff I could've done without. Some teachers started teaching right away, briefly mentioning the syllabus and their name at the beginning of class. The elective class that I promised to take with Mai was Mythology. She was always interested in that sort of thing, and I thought 'why not? I needed to take something to fulfill my humanities requirements'.
I had work right after class, which left me bolting from campus, back to the apartment for my bike, and onwards to the shop I worked at. And this was how my daily life at university was. Nothing spectacular. Nothing interesting happened. And I stopped getting into scuffles with street rats to save girls from being harmed, since Mai vehemently requested on several occasions. Instead, I opted to stay on the sidelines, making sure they were alright without putting myself directly in harm's way.
"Oi oi, Kuga! Take care of this customer here, will you? I have some things to take care of in the office," my boss requested as soon as I re-emerged from the changing room.
"Yeah, sure thing," I replied.
I walked towards the customer and attached a smile to my lips, for good customer service, you see. "Hi, welcome to Shin's Garage. How may I help you?"
"Ara. My car broke down, so I had it towed here. I can't really tell you what's wrong with it, since I don't know," she replied, the side of her cheek leaning on her right palm.
"No worries, ma'am. We can figure that part out," I replied, noticing her crimson colored eyes.
I didn't even realize that I was staring into them for so long until the customer cleared her throat to recapture my attention. I immediately turned to look at the vehicle beside her and asked if that was the vehicle she wanted us to fix.
"Yes, though I would like to get a quote. I have a budget, you see…" she replied.
"Well, I can't give you any numbers for the repairs, since we don't know what's damaged and what's not," I replied. "But I'd say about 50 dollars for us figure out what's wrong."
"Ara, that is a bit much, I'm afraid."
"I can give you a discount if you're a student," I replied, noticing that she may not be much older than me. "I'll just need some proof, like a student ID card or something."
She rummaged through her purse and pulled out a card before handing it over to me. "I'm a college student, does that count?"
I took a look at the card that was handed me and gave a small smile. Fuuka University, huh? Looks like she's about to graduate soon though.
"Yup, 20 percent off… so the new total would be about 40 dollars," I replied. "If you like, I could get the paperwork started."
"Ara, please do."
"Okay then, follow me."
And I led her into the office area where all the paperwork is to be taken care of. I received her information, photo-copied her student ID for the discount, and printed out receipts and confirmations for her. I marked a few spots with x's before handing her the papers.
"Please sign the places marked with an x. The inspection will take about 3-5 hours. Will you be waiting or will you be coming back tomorrow for your vehicle?"
"I'll be in the area, so I will stop by later to see if it is done," she replied as she signed the documents. "If you are not done by then, I will come back tomorrow."
When the paperwork and formalities were complete, she left the shop and I proceeded to work on her vehicle. After some amount of time, I heard someone entering the garage. I was under the car at that point, so instead of putting on a smile and greeting them, I presumed my co-workers, or boss, would take of them. Instead, I heard silence, signaling that this person was uncared for.
Pulling myself out from under the car, I wiped the sweat on my forehead and smiled, "Hello, wel— ah! Ms. Fujino, I was just done with your car."
"Ara, I'm glad…"
"I wouldn't be happy just yet. I'm afraid that with my current assessment, you will not be able to take it home with you yet. Nor will I be able to fix it in time for you to drive it by tonight," I replied.
"Ara Ara. What's wrong with it?" she asked.
"From what I can tell, your engine is busted. I don't even want to know how that happened. Your fuel filter needs to be changed, as well as your engine oil," I listed.
"Oh my. Quite a list…" she replied. "How much will the repairs cost then?"
I let out a heavy sigh, "Fujino-san really should take better care of her car. Changing oil and fuel filter isn't really that hard. The problem is that your engine is busted. We need to order you a new one. It'll be costly."
The summer heat was starting to get to me, so I rolled up the sleeves of my uniform. There was no need to keep them down anymore, since I am not working on a car. Then, I turned to my client and said, "Shall we go to a room with air conditioning?"
She smiled at me and I took that as an affirmative answer. I walked back to the room where the paperwork was done and sat down by one of the chairs usually reserved for customers who were waiting. It feels so much better in here, I thought to myself.
"So anyway, I'm guessing it will be about 300 something dollars for you, if I pull some strings," I replied.
"I'd be grateful for that," she replied.
"Well, let me to talk to the boss then. I'll be right back, unless you want to finish this tomorrow," I said as I stood from my seat.
"I shall wait here for Kuga-san," she replied.
And with that, I went to talk – well, more like persuade – my boss into letting Fujino-san have an extra discount. It took some time, and he finally gave in when I proposed a sort a loophole; the one where I used my employee discount for this woman. Content with the results, I walked back to the room where the crimson-eyed woman awaited me.
"Good news Fujino-san. Taking into account your student discount and another special discount, your repairs will cost 364 dollars. Would you like to finalize the transaction?"
"Yes. Thank you very much for everything that you have done. If I may ask, what is this special discount?"
"I'm using my employee discount for you," I replied, not really thinking about the consequences of my answer. When everything has been logged into the computer and I have printed the confirmation and receipts, I handed the papers to my client. "As before, please sign where the x's are located."
Taking a look at the clock, I realized that it was about time that I got off work. Mai probably just started making dinner though, so I'm in no real rush. But those daunting homework assignments…
"Excuse me."
I turned my attention to the soft voice and realized that my client has already signed all the documents and was just watching me space out. Damn. That's embarrassing.
"It seems like Kuga-san has something on her mind," she continued.
"Ah, not really."
Taking the papers from her, I told her that the repairs could take anywhere between 3-5 business days. She nodded and then focused her attention at my right arm. Bringing my arm up to eye level, I examined the two scars, one on each side, which I received two years ago.
"These? I got them two years ago," I replied to her silent question.
"And how did that happen, Kuga-san?" she asked.
I looked at her blankly. No one has ever asked me that question before. My friends were just used to seeing me get hurt. And strangers usually do not have the audacity to ask due to social boundaries. That, or they just didn't care. And I wondered why this certain stranger seemed so interested.
"I'm sorry to pry," she continued when I stayed silent, "but I was wondering for a while… since I saw it, actually."
"I was involved in a scuffle with a drunken man. When I entered the situation, I didn't know he was armed, so it caught me by surprised when he attacked. It was in an alleyway, and I was sort of cornered, so I really didn't have the choice to run either…" I replied.
"And in that alleyway, you saved a girl from being raped, right?" she asked softly, but I heard her loud and clear.
My eyes widened in shock. "How did y-"
"I was that girl, Kuga-san," she said with a strong voice, staring me straight in the eyes.
Shizuru: I'm sitting in my office.
Natsuki: I doubt that.
Shizuru: Why would you doubt that?
Natsuki: If you were in your office right now, we'd be having this conversation face-to-face. [hangs up]
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Chapter - ShizNatMai fic: For Now  Empty Chapter 3

Post by ookamidesu Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:34 pm

I jiggled the keys a little bit before extricating them from the keyhole when I entered my small apartment. Mai was bustling around in the kitchen, just about finished with making dinner. Throwing my keys back in my pocket, I took a seat at the table and waited for Mai to finish whatever she was doing.
"I'm home, Mai," I said with a tired voice.
"Welcome back! How was work?" she said, placing bowls and plates on the table so that we can begin our meal.
"Itadakimasu!" I said out of routine before beginning to eat. "It was okay. I met a girl today."
"I see. Was she pretty?"
I could tell Mai didn't really care for the girl. Her lips pursed just a tiny bit before taking a bit of rice into her mouth. I shook off this observation and continued on. "She was, but that's not why I brought it up. She says that I was the one who saved her two years ago. Do you remember the incident when I got this?"
After saying that, I released my chopsticks and held up my right arm in front of her, showing the scars there. When she nodded, I resumed eating and went on with the story. "She was the girl from that incident."
"Well, did you recognize her? I mean, it was dark that night wasn't it? Do even know what that girl looks like?" she replied.
"Nope, not at all, which is why that is interesting," I answered. "If I can't recognize her when I wasn't even traumatized and scared shitless in the situation, how can she, right? But, she did."
She made a humming sound before saying, "Well, how did she conclude that it was you then?"
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
"I was that girl, Kuga-san," she said with a strong voice, staring me straight in the eyes. "I'm sure that it was you who saved me. I just know it!"
"The night of my scuffle, it was very dark. Say you were the girl from that situation, how could you have recognized me with no light?"
"I still have your leather jacket," she replied. "If you want, come by my place after work, I can show you and you can tell me if it once belonged to you."
"You're too trusting… inviting a stranger over to your place so easily," I said.
"I'm not. It's just because it's you that I'm inviting over," she smiled. "I trust you."
So, I complied with her request. After my shift was over, I drove her home on my Ducati DRXIII motorbike. She was hesitant to ride it at first, stating that she felt it was dangerous. But I appeased her worries by telling her that'll I'll drive slowly since it's her first time. When I reached my destination, I was surprised to find that she only lived two buildings over from where I lived, so I parked at my usual parking spot.
"We'll walk from here," I said as I dismounted the bike and secured my helmet in the compartment of the bike.
She copied my actions and nodded slightly. "Kuga-san lied. She said she would drive slowly."
"What? Eighty miles per hour IS slow. If you weren't on, I would have sped home at 150 miles per hour," I replied.
She gave a small sigh before leading the way back to her apartment. She lived on the twelfth floor of this building, second door to the left after getting off the elevator. I was surprised at the amount of space she had when I entered her apartment. It was a one-bedroom just like mine, but she actually had a separate living room and dining space. She led me into her bedroom, where she picked up a leather jacket from her bed and handed it to me.
"You covered me with this jacket and asked if I was alright, at the time. Your scent used to be very strong on it, but it has dissipated since then," she began. "Three things led me to believe that you are the owner of this jacket. One, you have the scars on your right arm from when the man attacked you that night. Two, you have the same scent as this jacket. And three, your physical build fits this jacket perfectly."
I sighed to myself. "Your logic is full of flaws… I could have gotten this scar from one of the many fights that I've been in throughout high school. You could have remembered the scent incorrectly. And, if this jacket fits me perfectly now, then that means that it would have been big on me two years ago."
"Ara, you are correct to dispel all those reasons, but can you honestly tell me that this jacket does not belong to you, Kuga Natsuki-san?"
"H-How did you know my first name?" I asked, shocked and alarmed.
She reached forward and grabbed the jacket from me. Then she showed me the inside collar of the jacket. I immediately recognized the faded letterings, which said: Property of Kuga Natsuki.
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
"So, did you get your jacket back?" Mai asked, presumably noticing that I didn't bring anything back with me.
"I let her keep it," I replied, finishing the last bit of my rice.
"What?" Mai yelled, slamming both her hands on the table. "You loved that jacket!"
"Y-Yeah, I guess I did… but I like the one you got me better now, so it's okay…" I replied, a bit embarrassed to have uttered such sentimental words.
"I see," she replied, grabbing a bunch of plates and bowls towards the sink. "If you say so then."
I carried the rest of the dishes and placed them in the sink before leaning on the counter next to her. "I don't think it's that big of a deal. I've lost that jacket for a while now, so it doesn't feel like I'm losing anything."
"Say, Natsuki, what was her name?" Mai asked.
"Fujino Shizuru," I replied, "Why?"
"EH?" she turned to look at me with wide-eyes. "Kaicho-san?"
"You seem to know her," I quirked an eyebrow in her direction.
"You would too if you didn't skip school all the time," she sighed.
"I had to work. Learning mechanics is much more interesting than schoolwork anyway," I replied.
"Well, I guess that doesn't matter. Even if you barely ever showed up to school, somehow, you managed to be at the top of our class. Fujino-san was the president of the Student Council during her senior year of high school. She was really popular. All the guys wanted her and all the girl wanted to be her. Well, some girls wanted her too, I'm sure."
"You sure we're talking about the same person here?"
"Red eyes, honey-brown hair, says 'ara' often…" Mai began.
"Yup, sounds like her alright," I replied. "Well, it doesn't really matter anyway. Even if we go to the same school, it's not like we'll run into her. It's a large campus, after all."
"Wait! She's here?"
"Yup. She's a student here. She lives two buildings over, remember? Anyway, I have to go get my homework done."
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
The next semester came a lot faster than expected. I was interested in my new classes, I got another pay raise, and I decided to join some clubs on campus. To be honest, I only joined some of them because I knew it would look good on a resume in the future, so I only attended the meetings, but did nothing more than that. It didn't coincide with my job too much because of the way my schedule was set up. Classes in the morning, work in the afternoon, club activities at night, and back to work after that if I have to.
I was sitting in a mechanic's club meeting one day, when a woman I recognized peeked into the door. She tentatively walked through, standing in a corner of the room. Smiling to myself, I walked towards her direction and leaned against a wall next to her.
"You don't strike me as the kind of person who'd be interested in this sort of thing, Fujino-san," I said in a hushed voice.
Natsuki: Sh-Shizuru! Follow the script! The script, dammit! -sigh- Get Mai in here!
[Replaces Shizuru with Mai]
Natsuki [acting as Xena]: -stares intently at Mai- I have *many* skills...
Mai: -blushes- Natsuki, I already know... you showed me last night remember?
Natsuki: -facepalms- Where's Nao?
[Replaces Mai with Nao]
Natsuki [acting as Xena]: -stares intently at Nao- I have *many* skills...
Nao: -files nails, looking bored- I'm sure you do, mutt. Call me when you gain more than many. We'll talk then.
Natsuki: -slams script to the ground-

Last edited by dye882003 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Chapter - ShizNatMai fic: For Now  Empty Chapter 4

Post by ookamidesu Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Sipping on some chai tea in the tea shop near campus, I realized that the drink was not as bad as I thought it'd be. I sighed to myself slightly, setting the cup back on the table and turning to face the person in front of me.
"I admit that this drink is not as bad as I thought, but I still don't understand your fascination with it," I stated.
"Ara, I'm sure Kuga-san will get used to it," she replied, delicately placing the rim of her cup to her lips.
"Oh no, there's not going to be any getting used to. Speaking of which, I didn't think I'd ever see you in the mechanic's club. What were you doing there?" I questioned.
"Ara ara. Is Kuga-san interested in my business?"
"J-Just a question… you don't need to answer," I replied, suddenly worried that I might have been prying into her business.
"I remember Kuga-san telling me that I need to take better care of my vehicle last semester, so I thought I might learn something from that club," she replied. "Which reminds me, doesn't Kuga-san have work today?"
"I worked before the club meeting, and there isn't enough business for me to go in tonight. You know, Fujino-san, you should just quit the club now. I doubt they could teach you anything I don't know," I said.
"Ara? Whatever does Kuga-san mean? How does my joining the club have anything to do with your knowledge?" she asked, confused.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed that since we're friends, that you'd ask me about… caring for vehicles… or something," I replied, somewhat at a loss for words due to my unjustified assumption.
"Ara, I see. I didn't think that Kuga-san considered me a friend, since we do not talk much and I do not know her number," she replied. "And she calls me Fujino-san."
"Are you asking for my number then?" I asked, pulling out my mobile phone.
"You are willing to give it to me?" she responded, surprised.
"Yes. Call yourself with my phone."
I handed her my phone and watched her punch in a few numbers, and then her phone began to ring. She returned my phone to me, and I watched as she punched some more keys on her phone, presumably associating that number to my name.
"Is it okay for me to just input you in as Shizuru?" I asked. "Or do you prefer Fujino?"
"Shizuru is fine. Please call me that as well," she said.
I noticed a tiny blush on her cheeks as she asked this of me. I didn't think it was anything embarrassing to ask, but let it pass as I realized that everyone is different. "Then call me Natsuki. The whole Kuga-san thing back and forth makes me feel like you are talking to my mom."
"Natsuki," she whispered to herself.
"Hm? Like the sound of my name rolling off your tongue?" I asked, without realizing that I was being flirty.
"Very much so," she replied, a smile on her lips. "So what is Natsuki doing tonight for dinner?"
"I'm not sure what Mai is cooking tonight, so I can't say for sure. But I like her cooking. It's always good."
"Mai? Is she Natsuki's friend?"
"Mai is my roommate. If I had to describe our relationship, it's something like husband and wife, perhaps? I pay most of the rent, but she does a lot of the housework. She cooks for me and everything."
"A-ara, husband and wife?" she repeated. "So, you and Mai are… together?"
"Oh no, we aren't dating. We're best friends."
"Ara, I see."
I glanced outside and noticed that the sun was starting to set. Then, I glanced at my watch for the time: 7:05pm.
"I have to go now, Shizuru. Mai should about to be done cooking dinner now," I announced as I stood from my seat. "Would you like a ride back?"
"Thank you for the offer, but I have some business that I need to attend to in the area," she replied, giving me a polite smile.
"Ok then. Call or text me if you need something. Don't hesitate, ok?"
"Ara, thank you, Natsuki. I will."
And with that, I exited the tea shop and rode home on my bike. I entered my apartment to find that Mai was waiting patiently for me with dinner completely set up. I immediately apologized for being late and sat down across from her to begin eating.
"So, how was your day, Natsuki?" she asked, beginning her meal as well.
"It was okay. Not so interesting. Though, I did run into Shizuru at the mechanic's club. That was a surprise," I replied.
"Shizuru? Since when were you on a first name basis with Kaicho-san?"
"Since today. We had tea and talked some."
"I see," she replied. After a small pause, she continued. "Say, Natsuki, what are you doing this weekend?"
"Oh no, Mai. I am NOT going to ka—" I started, but was soon cut off.
"Not that. Chie and Aoi are having some sort of get together at their place. I was wondering if you could make it," she interjected.
"Oh. Well, when is it?"
"Friday night," she replied sheepishly.
"As in, tomorrow night?" I asked, flabbergasted.
"Well, it was thrown together kind of last minute. So, can you make it?"
"Yeah, I should. I guess it's a good thing I don't really have other friends, huh?"
"I'm sure if you wanted friends, you would have a lot," she said.
"I'm sure if I wanted friends, I would have fans bold enough to attempt to get into my pants," I countered.
She gave a small sigh and we continued our meal in silence. When I was finished eating, I went straight to getting my homework done. At first, I planned to have some time Friday night, but I wanted to go to that get-together, so I decided to get it done tonight, if possible. It had, after all, been a while since I had seen everyone else since we attended different universities.
Friday night arrived a lot faster than I would have liked. Regardless, Mai and I decided to take a taxi to Chie's place, since she really didn't want to ride on my bike. She never did give me a reason as to why she has been so vehemently opposed to my vehicle, but I let it go as I did not want to push it.
We arrived to Chie's place around midnight, when the place was already packed with other people: Chie, Aoi, Midori, Youko, Nao, Mikoto, Tate, Takeda, and Yukino. As soon as I entered the door, I was handed a jungle juice. I never did like drinking much. It lowers a person's ability to think, deters them from making well-informed decisions, and gives you one hell of a headache the morning after.
Regardless, I joined in with everyone else and drank whatever was given to me. I lost Mai sometime during the party, but it didn't really bother me. She probably slipped away to hang out with Mikoto when I started a heated game of rock, paper, scissors with Nao. Every time someone lost, that person had to take a drink. Which explains why as the night went on, everything started to become more interesting and I was having more and more trouble stopping myself from drinking alcohol.
"Ya know, mutt, issuh real shame ya graduated. School issuh soooooo boooring without ya!" Nao slurred.
"You're drunk, Nao," I said. "Just pass out now."
"Hokay mutt," she yelled, and then immediately began snoring.
Nao was always so obedient whenever she was inebriated, which was the funny part since she's the rebellious type when sober. The girl who fights and disagrees with me the most when sober suddenly becomes an obediently little puppy when drunk. I spotted Mai out of the corner of my eye and started making my way towards her.
"Hey Mai," I greeted, stumbling a little as I reached her.
"Hey Natsuki. Let's go home," she said. "You're drunk."
"Am completely coherent though, you see. Completely coherent; no slurring like Nao," I replied, grinning widely.
"Yes, Natsuki is indeed coherent. But let's get you home anyway."
I dialed the taxicab service number and had them pick us up from Chie's place. We didn't bother saying goodbye before we left. It just never occurred to us that we should. The taxi dropped us off right in front of our apartment complex, but it was a shame they couldn't deliver us to our door. That would have been really awesome. But nevertheless, we made it to our apartment in one piece.
As soon as I walked through the door and closed it behind me, I was suddenly body slammed against it. Mai was staring at me with such intensity that I was paralyzed by it.
"Mai…?" I asked, confused.
"Natsuki…" she whispered softly.
And the next thing I know, I could feel her lips on mine. I didn't respond to this at all. I was just completely stunned at the events that were currently unfolding. Am I just dreaming?
"I'm sorry, Natsuki. That was out of line," she apologized.
I looked up and realized that she was now standing a couple feet away from me. Tentatively, I brought my hand up to feel my lips, which were now tingling where Mai's lip had touched. It took a while, but eventually, I was able to find my voice.
"Mai, w-what were you…" I started questioning, my voice huskier than I thought it'd be.
"Natsuki, I'm in love with you," she confessed, her cheeks tinged with pink. "I have been for a while now."
"You-You love me?" I asked, a bit taken aback by this news.
I knew she loved me, but I didn't know that she was in love with me. If she did indeed have those feelings for me, then…
"You tell me you love me, but how far are you willing to go with me?" I found myself asking. "Will you hold hands with me in public? Make out with me? Have sex with me?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Natsuki, I don't think you understand how much you mean to me!" she yelled. "I have wanted to do all those things with you. I have also had to hold myself back from making a move on you!"
I closed the distance between us so that we were only about one step apart.
"Then, undress," I said as I pulled my shirt over my head.
She undid the buttons to her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders, followed by discarding her bra onto the floor. Taking that as my cue as well, I removed the sports bra I was wearing.
"Natsuki, are you sure about this?" she asked.
"I'm sure," I replied.
Natsuki: I got caught.
Shizuru: Doing what?
Natsuki: I had this friend. And we just spent a little too much time together.
Shizuru: What were you doing?
Natsuki: What do you think? [pauses] My stepmom caught us in my room one day and sent me here.
Shizuru: Were you in love with her?
Natsuki: [sniff] Does it matter?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Chapter - ShizNatMai fic: For Now  Empty Chapter 5

Post by ookamidesu Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Ok. Guys. I have to say this. This is the first sex scene I have written in all my years of writing. So, if it doesn't meet your expectations... don't say I didn't tell you so.

The first thing I felt when I woke up was intense queasiness. My head pounded slightly as the first rays of light were slowly peeking through the shades of the window. Groaning lightly, I found myself lying on the ground by the entrance of the apartment, completely naked.
What the hell happened? I need some aspirin. And why the hell am I naked on the floor? I held my head with both hands in an attempt to the queue the oncoming pains coursing through my brain, but to no avail.
I felt something next to me shift around. When I found the source, the only thing that coursed through my mind for a good five minutes was…
F*ck! F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck!
There, lying on the ground next to me, was an equally naked Mai. As much as my head was killing me, I raked through my hung-over brain as much as I could to recall last night's events. I went drinking at Chie's place. Played various drinking games. Outdid against Nao at 'rock, paper, scissors'. Came home with Mai. And… dammit! What happened?
"Natsuki, I'm in love with you…"
Okay, so Mai confessed her feelings to me. Guh! What happened afterwards? Think, Natsuki, think!
I captured Mai's left breast between my teeth and bit down gently, receiving an approving moan. Smirking inwardly to myself, I brought my right hand to her other mound and began to massage her as my tongue continues to pay homage to its newly acquired treasure. Flicking and sucking and nibbling gently earned me many satisfying sounds from the girl beneath me.
"N-Nat-Natsuki… s-stop t-teas…ing," she barely managed to finish the sentence through pants.
I traveled back up to capture her lips into a passionate kiss while my right hand continued its ministrations. Our tongues tangled with each other, fighting for dominance. It was a close battle, but she soon retreated when I lightly traced random patterns on her chest. It was ghostly, just barely grazing her skin, but I know she felt it a lot more than that, judging by her sudden submissiveness. I ended the kiss by gently biting her lower lip, giving it a slight tug before trailing kisses up her cheek.
I placed my lips by the shell her of ear and whispered teasingly, "But Mai, I have to make sure you are properly aroused."
I nibbled at her earlobe before allowing my right hand to travel southward. "However, if you strongly insist…"
My fingers slipped underneath her panties and traced her folds, earning a sharp gasp from the redhead. I gave a small chuckle before whispering into her ear, "My, aren't you wet…"
"M-Meanie…" she blushed, though it was hard to tell from her already flushed face.
I continued pushing my hand southwards, forcing the panties down, which she gladly kicked off to allow me to resume my previous activity.
Okay, stop thinking, Natsuki! Anymore thinking would be bad! Bad Natsuki! Bad bad bad bad bad!
Soon enough, I found her clit and began rubbing circles. Her face flushed more as she began squirming into my touch. She shut her eyes tightly and bit her lips so that no sounds could escape. Displeased with this, I stopped playing with her clit and settled with tracing her inner folds, feeling her arousal as it slowly increases.
"That won't do, Mai. Stop holding the cute sounds in…" I said to her in a low voice. "Or is this your way of telling me to stop?"
"D-Don't you dare stop," she demanded.
I let out an amused chuckle and slowly inserted a finger into her. "Mm… you're kind of tight."
"Ne, be gentle, ok?" she requested, looking into my eyes pleadingly.
And that's when it hit me. "Mai, could it be – is this your first time?"
She turned her face away from me, looking ashamed as she nodded her head slightly. At this, I reached forward and captured her earlobe between my teeth, nipping at it slowly and gently. When she turned her gaze back to me, I showered her lips with light kisses and playful nips.
Extricating my finger from her, she made a slight noise of protest, but before she was able to say anything, I gave her a chaste kiss. "Since it's your first time, I'm going to do something slightly different."
Dammit, Natsuki! I told you to stop thinking!
I traveled down the path of her body and settled myself between her legs. When she realized what I was doing, she tried to hide herself from me, citing that it was embarrassing.
"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're beautiful…" was my reply.
I removed her hands that acted as a barrier earlier and began tracing circles over her clit with my tongue.
Okay! Now is a very good time to stop remembering. You got the general gist, alright? You twitterpated your best friend. All you need to know. Stop remembering the details. Noticing the girl next to me squirm as she continues to dream what she was dreaming, I felt an intense amount of heat travel to and through my face.
She moved her hips so that my tongue would be where she wanted it. I took extreme pleasure in licking her inner lips when I heard a suppressed squeak escape her lips.
I need to take a shower.
"Tsuki… suki…" she pleaded.
"Hm?" I gave a smug grin.
I continued playing with her clit, flicking ever so gently and continuously. She squirmed more and more, so I pressed my left arm across her belly to keep her in place.
I need to take a cold shower.
I plunged my tongue into her and wriggled it around her walls. I didn't need her to tell me she wanted me in deeper. I mean, if the fact that her hand was pushing my head further into her wasn't a big enough clue, I don't know what is.
So I extended my tongue into her as far as I could.
And my god. Did women always taste this good? Or was it just Mai?
A very cold shower.
"Oh f*ck, Natsuki!" Mai screamed.
Ice-cold shower.
I scrambled to my feet and grabbed some clothes before disappearing into the shower. I cannot believe how much I twitterpated up. Damn alcohol. I knew it was a bad idea. What the hell am I going to do now? I mean, I just –
Groaning to myself, I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around myself. I looked into the reflection in the mirror, staring at this new person I don't recognize anymore. Troubled emerald started back at me as my brain killed itself over how to handle the situation.
It wasn't that I didn't think Mai was attractive, because believe me, she was plenty hot. At that thought, her flushed face from the night before popped into my head, causing a light tint of pink to crawl up my cheeks. Damn Kuga! Get that image out of your head! Pervert!
Growling to myself due the growing frustration, I yanked the towel off of me and dressed myself into loose jeans and a navy blue t-shirt. I needed to clear my head a bit. Maybe a long and fast ride on my Ducati would help a bit.
I went into my room to find my keys and wallet before attempting to leave the apartment.
Yes, attempt.
Right when my hand was on the doorknob, I heard a soft and timid voice call out to me. A soft and timid voice that rang loudly in my ears, stopping me successfully.
"Natsuki?"
I turned to face a groggy Mai as she slowly stands up from where she was laying. Still in her completely naked glory, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and said to me, "Before you go, I wanted to talk to you… about last night…"
Oh shyt. I'm not ready for this…
Natsuki: If you call me by my last name, I won't answer you. I'll ignore you.
Shizuru: N... Na...
Natsuki: Hm... if you can't call me Natsuki, then you'll have to call me 'dear husband'.
[The next morning...]
Natsuki [wakes up and spots Shizuru at the doorway]: Mornin'
Shizuru: Good morning, dear husband.
Natsuki: WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO SAY MY FIRST NAME?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Chapter - ShizNatMai fic: For Now  Empty Chapter 6

Post by ookamidesu Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm

I tried to swallow the growing lump in my throat as I watched the redhead slowly cross her way towards me. Her hips swayed a little too much for my liking, making it especially hard to keep my thoughts from straying back to last night.
"M-Mai," I started. "W-We'll talk when I get back. I'm getting us breakfast, so just freshen up while I'm out."
I did not wait for her response, nor did I look back when I hurriedly slammed the door behind me. Relief washed over me momentarily as I strode through the hallways and down the streets to my bike. I needed to think. Needed to clear my mind and find the best course of action for this situation. What's one to do after one fucks up this badly?
I love Mai. I really do. I just never thought about Mai like that. At least, not until last night. What the f*ck was wrong with me? Why did I think it was even okay to do that with her? What was I thinking? And what am I supposed to do now? Does she want a relationship? Does she want us to become an official couple? Is she interpreting our actions last night as my way of saying I wanted a relationship?
The bike ride itself was somewhat relaxing. I drove as fast as I could down the streets and through the highways. I grabbed breakfast for us from the other side of town, mostly because I wanted - no, needed - to ride a little longer. Before I even realized it, I was extricating my key from the door and quickly mumbled 'good morning' to Mai, who was sitting quietly at the table, staring into her cup of tea.
"How's your head?" I asked, tentatively.
"Much better now," she replied, still staring at her tea.
"I brought breakfast," I replied, placing a brown paper bag on the table.
Breakfast consisted of nothing more than an assortment of bagels and muffins. I went up to the woman at the store and asked for breakfast. When she asked me to be more specific, I just told her to surprise me since I didn't really care what I would be eating and I didn't think it mattered.
"Thanks," the redhead replied, grabbing a cinnamon raisin bagel from the bag and began to nibble away at it.
I mimicked her action, mine being a blueberry muffin instead. Bracing myself, I decided that we needed to have the inevitable conversation. "So... you wanted to talk about last night?"
"We had sex," she replied bluntly, taking me by surprise.
"W-We did..."
"But what does that mean? To you?" her voice was a notch higher than it previously was and she finally lifted her eyes to look at me.
What I saw was not exactly what I was expecting to see. Though to be honest, I didn't really know what I expected to see. I just knew that I surprised when I looked into her eyes and found no trace of anger. Somehow, I guess, I expected her to be angry at me for taking her virginity. She looked tired as hell, yes, but she was strangely calm. Almost too calm. I felt like I was stranded in the eye of a storm, and if I wasn't careful, all hell will break loose.
"Natsuki," her tone changed slightly, dipping slowly towards warning, but not quite there.
"I'm not sure," I replied truthfully. "I just... Before last night, I had never thought about you... like that. I'm not... I don't really know what to make of it."
"So what now?" she asked, choosing to resume the staring contest with her tea.
"Well, what do you want to? What did last night mean to you?"
"Geezus f*ck, Natsuki! I'm in love with you! What do you think I want?" a glassy glare was directed at me before I realized my mistake.
"I apologize. That was... a stupid question," I replied. A long pause settled between us before I decided to speak again. "I don't think it's a good idea to jump into anything right now. I don't want to ruin what we already have. Can I get some time to figure this through?"
"Yeah..." she replied.
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
"Hey Kuga! Ya know, I'm really grateful that you were able to suddenly expand your hours. Ya making life a bit easier for this old man!" my boss yelled over at me as he finally closed the shop.
I gave him a curt nod as I filed away the paperwork for today. I never cared for it. If I had to choose between fixing an engine or sitting in a stuffy room with paper all day, I'd pick the engine, hands down.
"So why the sudden need for more hours, kid? In debt or something? Anything you need help with?" he asked, genuinely concerned for me.
"No, I'm trying to save up for something, is all," I replied. A lie. A total and complete lie. But a harmless, white lie. So it's okay.
"Oh? What is it?" he pried.
"Don't worry over it, boss. Is there something else or am I good to go for the night?" I replied, trying not to sound ungrateful.
"You're good to go! See ya tomorrow!"
I retreated to the backroom and slowly changed back into my street clothes. Glancing at the clock hanging on the wall, I realized that it was already 10PM. Damn. I thought it was still 8 or something. Well, guess time flies when you're cursing at a dysfunctional battery that just won't cooperate. It suddenly dawned onto me that winter was fast approaching when I stepped out into the night sky, and it was somewhat chilly.
"Ara, Natsuki! What a coincidence," a Kyoto accented voice called out.
I turned towards the sound and found a brunette walking briskly towards me. "Shizuru. What are you doing out here so late?"
"I was visiting a friend earlier. I was just about to catch the train back to my dorms, but if Natsuki doesn't mind, perhaps she could give me a lift? That is, if she is planning to go back now..."
"What happened to your car?"
"Ara, my vehicle is back at school. A friend of mine drove me here, but she had some business to attend to, leaving me to find my own means back."
"Well, that's irresponsible of her," I thought aloud.
"It was a family emergency, so I can't say I blame her..."
"Anyway, sure. My bike is around the corner," I replied to change the subject to something lighter.
We didn't talk on the ride back to campus, mostly because I didn't feel like shouting at the top of my lungs while speeding at 180km/s. Shizuru didn't seem to mind, the non-talking, that is. The speeding, she might've been a little uncomfortable with, judging by her death grip on my waist. I wouldn't be too surprised if she fractured a rib or two, given the intensity of her iron grip.
"We're here," I announced after parking my bike. "You can let go now."
She quickly loosened her death grip on me and jumped off the bike, a light hue of pink tinging her cheeks. "Kannin na, Natsuki."
"It's alright," I chuckled. "But if I find that you broke a rib, you're paying for the hospital bill."
"Ara, Ikezu."
I stared up at the building that I lived in, wondering what Mai was doing in there right. Probably homework. Or cleaning. It's still too early for bed, I knew that much. I let out a soft sigh, wondering what I should do. I've been avoiding her like a coward since the incident. Well, since the talk, really. I expanded my hours at work so that I didn't have to go home so early anymore. And I spend more time on campus, just doing homework there and hanging around with some acquaintances from clubs that I've joined.
When I am home, the atmosphere is tense and conversation is awkward. But I wonder if this is only because I'm making it this way, or if we both feel it. Mai seems to act her usual self, to be perfectly honest. Albeit the fact that she may be a teeny bit upset at my avoiding her. Or, well, you know... very upset.
But I have a legitimate reason for doing so! It's just, I find it so hard to go back to normal after that night. I mean, when I look at her, I see the same things I saw before. And more. Much more than I could stand. Like I still remember how warm she was. And soft. She was really soft. When I kissed her, it was like silk. Or cotton candy. Or both, if such a thing existed. And the way she moved when I touched her. And the sounds she made. Those gasps and moans and - oh god! I should not be thinking this! Please kill me now.
"...suki! Natsuki," an echoing voice entered my ears.
I snapped out of my thoughts to find a concerned Shizuru staring back at her. She gave me a strange look and I suddenly realize that I must have been spacing out for a really long time.
"I'm sorry? Can you repeat what you said?" I replied.
"It wasn't anything important. Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Anyway, I better get going. I'll see you around," I said as I started towards my living quarters.
"Hey Natsuki?"
I stopped and turned to face her, giving her a questioning look as I did so.
"If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask," she replied with a smile.
Smiling at those words, as I vaguely remember uttering them to her before, I resumed my trek back to my apartment. Back to the place where Mai is.
I tried to enter through the doors as stealthily and silently as possible, so as to not catch the attention of a certain redhead. But luck was not on my side. There she sat, on the table we normally eat at, with papers spread all around her. She looked up at me briefly before resuming her previous activity, barely acknowledging my presence.
Well, this is different. She never ignored me back before, so I guess that means she's really pissed at me. Perhaps, I should say something? Apologize? I mean, at this rate, if I continue to do what I'm doing without letting her know why, I might not even be able to salvage a friendship with her.
"I'm back, Mai," I started.
"Welcome back," she monotoned.
"I, uh, I owe you an explanation, don't I?"
She gently placed her pen down before looking up at me, her violet eyes burning holes through my emerald ones. I was suddenly very aware of her actions. Like how she placed the pen down gently. Almost too gently, as if she thought placing it through a half-drop would break it. Or maybe she did so to heighten the tension in the atmosphere. Does she even feel the tension in the atmosphere? Or is she just immune to it? Or is it just me?
Clearing my throat to speak again when I realized she wouldn't, I continued on. "I'm... sorry for avoiding you lately."
"Why?" she asked, voice slightly strained as if holding back a strong emotionally. Probably anger. Or sadness.
"I, uh, I wasn't sure how I ought to behave around you. I was afraid I might do something... stupid."
"Like what, Natsuki? For Christ's sake, it's not like you haven't already f*cked me!" she yelled.
Ouch.
"And here I am, trying to act normal and give you space and you just run away even more! The Natsuki I know was not this cowardly. I mean, what the f*ck? Why can't you even pretend to maintain a friendship with me after what happened? Does my crush on you really scare you that much?" she continued, screaming.
She was standing now, hands balled into a tight fist. After her tirade, her face was flushed with anger as she heaved for air. I stared at her, completely taken aback by her words. I, on the other hand, was at a loss for words. I didn't know what to say to appease her. Hell, I didn't have anything in my mind at all to say.
"I-I..." I started, trying to think of something, anything. "I didn't want to do something stupid..."
Well, that's a bloody brilliant response, wasn't it? I should just find a hole somewhere, crawl into it, and wait for death.
"Honestly, Natsuki! What did you think you would do that's s-"
She never did finish her sentence. And I didn't find out why until I realized how close she was to me. So close, in fact, that our lips were meshed together. Holy f*ck! I didn't mean to do that. As soon as I realized that my body has somehow crossed the room and locked lips with the redhead, without my brain's permission, mind you, I released her and stepped back.
"Something stupid... like that..." I replied, somewhat breathless.
Mai: You don't want to know about the lily.
Natsuki: It's my favorite...
Mai: Ask me about the azalea.
Natsuki: Alright. What about the azalea?
Mai: The azalea means, 'may you achieve financial security'.
Natsuki: Great. Now, tell me about the lily.
Mai: The lily means... the lily means, 'I dare you to love me'.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Chapter - ShizNatMai fic: For Now  Empty Re: ShizNatMai fic: For Now

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down