Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

+25
DuranDuran
MidnightPersona
she-ga-roo
SpiralDasher
BubuzukeOnna
SulliMike23
MissSoccerNinja
Lena Sayers
J.Peterson
raynejan
hildebrant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
AtlantisLux
Hohoemu
GhibliFreek
sarcastic-dog
zanekal1
Ice Silver Crystal
SpiderNeKoHiME
RedEyedWolf
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
29 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::3 Very true, you can have a little fun with any kind of conversation and not dumb it down. Even during a discussion of
Spoiler:
we were able to make light of it. Clearly it's sad, we all know this, but we added some humor in sort of remembrance of how much we as fans really liked it.

Poor Erstin! :( It's really great that you guys lightened up the discussion though. =]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:;3 So I'm guessing the following are out of the question too:

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Animep67

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Animep68

I just checked the official university dress code (to see if attending class dressed only in a bed sheet would be a violation or not), and have made some interesting discoveries. Regarding the Nina pictures above, yes, unfortunately, having only one pigtail is against the university's dress code. It's either two or none at all. (In order to maintain symmetry in students' hairstyles.) Everything else about Nina's attire in the pictures is perfectly acceptable though.

I should have mentioned this earlier, the university I attend is the University of
Spoiler:

Yes,
Spoiler:

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ninja-chan is officially our Resident Neena-chan. Neena

Cool! X3

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble?

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm

As with my current optics... I'd rather say, Midori O.o; my hair is too long for Nao's. But it would be one of these 2.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Valkyria Lightning wrote:As with my current optics... I'd rather say, Midori O.o; my hair is too long for Nao's. But it would be one of these 2.

Cool! Both are awesome characters! =]

True, hair length can have a big affect on a person's appearance/how others percieve them.

Last edited by MissSoccerNinja on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Valkyria Lightning wrote:As with my current optics... I'd rather say, Midori O.o; my hair is too long for Nao's. But it would be one of these 2.

I'll have to say Midori. :) You both are beautiful in that "I'M AN AWESOME DRUNK BITCH!" way~

MissSoccerNinja wrote:True, hair length can have a big affect on a person's appearance/how others percieve them. In my earlier picture (which I now realize looks like I was trying to dissapear into the bad lighting- which I indeed was), my hair was Natsuki-length (mid-back), but a few years ago, I had to have it cut to a little shorter than Chie-Hallard length (which was quite short, for a girl). I love Chie, but, I hated having my hair so short, especially because I dress in under-armor sweatshirts/soccer jerseys and jeans, so: Until I grew my hair to an acceptable, girly length, many, many straight girls tried to ask me out. It was so embarrassing...I'm still really scarred by the experience... X[

You may have something here, Ninja-chan. Truth be told, I don't think I want to see Chie Harada or Chie Hallad with long hair. The short hair says a lot about the character, think about it, the boyish voice and suave personality? Both versions of Chie are like short haired male bishonen. XD Luckily she's not a guy, but you know what I mean. XD I'd never go gay for any animated male...except Waporif from Simoun. Thanks to a technicality. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You may have something here, Ninja-chan. Truth be told, I don't think I want to see Chie Harada or Chie Hallad with long hair. The short hair says a lot about the character, think about it, the boyish voice and suave personality? Both versions of Chie are like short haired male bishonen. XD Luckily she's not a guy, but you know what I mean. XD I'd never go gay for any animated male...except Waporif from Simoun. Thanks to a technicality. *_*

Agreed, Chie works the short hair! =]

Haha, I remember that conversation (about Wapourif). =]
Off-topic: It used to be Wapourif for me too (the animated guy I'd go straight for), but now I realize that it'd be (guy) Hazumu from Kashimashi. X3

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Agreed, Chie works the short hair! =]

Haha, I remember that conversation (about Wapourif). =]
Off-topic: It used to be Wapourif for me too (the animated guy I'd go straight for), but now I realize that it'd be (guy) Hazumu from Kashimashi. X3

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Animep11

^ My favorite picture of Chie Harada EVER. >_< Could you see yourself with short hair wearing THAT, Ninja-chan? ;p Bet your gf would appreciate that.

Off-topic: Haha!!!! Hazumu is cute I suppose, but too young for me. Waporif on the other hand...I'm prepared to give up my straightness for a few hours. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 pm

This is how I looked 2 years ago,during my Italy trip.
Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Phantom_of_venice_or_what__8d_by_ivenetta_zweifel-d34osc3
Haven't changed much,actually.

And it's me during the Croatia trip.
Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Me__by_ivenetta_zweifel-d4ofs02

And random pictures with me and my brother. :3
Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Having_fun__by_ivenetta_zweifel-d4ofshi
Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Having_fun___2__by_ivenetta_zweifel-d4oftd0
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Nice photos there, Zwei-chan! I can't think of a Mai-Series character that looks like you, but you do have Natsuki's gorgeous hair. Minus the blue. Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm

I can't think of a Mai-Series character that looks like you, but you do have Natsuki's gorgeous hair.
When I once hid a part of my hair I looked like Erstin a little bit. :D But I do have Natsuki's hairstyle, now that you mention it. o.o

Minus the blue.
I am a BLONDE Natsuki. Gakuenchou
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:02 am

Appearance wise... my hair sometimes look like Lena Sayer's o.o There was a period of time when my mom has Shizuru's hairstyle <3 I had to keep my fangirl feelings in check around her. I don't think I look like anyone now.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:When I once hid a part of my hair I looked like Erstin a little bit. :D But I do have Natsuki's hairstyle, now that you mention it. o.o

O_O With your hair cut shorter, you would look like Erstin. XD Too bad, you would of been the first here!

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:I am a BLONDE Natsuki. Gakuenchou

No, no! Say you're a BLOND Natsuki, not BLONDE. xD I think the extra 'E' applies to:

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Dumb2010

And I know you're a smart girl, Zwei-chan. So are Natsuki Kuga and Kruger for that matter. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 Animep11

^ My favorite picture of Chie Harada EVER. >_< Could you see yourself with short hair wearing THAT, Ninja-chan? ;p Bet your gf would appreciate that.

Cool picture! X3

Me? Wearing that? :oops: Haha, I wouldn't be able to hold a candle to the sexiness that is Chie Harada! =] But Moon probably would appreciate the attire... XD *suddenly fears for my physical well-being... =P*

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Cool picture! X3

Me? Wearing that? :oops: Haha, I wouldn't be able to hold a candle to the sexiness that is Chie Harada! =] But Moon probably would appreciate the attire... XD *suddenly fears for my physical well-being... =P*

Don't fear the vast amounts of lickings you'll receive.

'Sides, a lot of girls aren't confident with their bodies. Natsuki wouldn't of used her body to it's full potential if Mai didn't tell her to strut her stuff. If you take care of your body, you may stop a few rides in their tracks (no pun intended) too. I can already see Moon getting ready to douse everyone with pepper-spray.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Don't fear the vast amounts of lickings you'll receive.

'Sides, a lot of girls aren't confident with their bodies. Natsuki wouldn't of used her body to it's full potential if Mai didn't tell her to strut her stuff. If you take care of your body, you may stop a few rides in their tracks (no pun intended) too. I can already see Moon getting ready to douse everyone with pepper-spray.

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: Oi! Luu! Why are you reminding people of that scene?!

=P Natsuki's hitch-hiking scene! That was hilarious. XD It also gives me an idea for an "Ask Shizuru" question! =]

Haha, true, she's very nice, but making her mad is never a smart thing to do. =P

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:10 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: Oi! Luu! Why are you reminding people of that scene?!

=P Natsuki's hitch-hiking scene! That was hilarious. XD It also gives me an idea for an "Ask Shizuru" question! =]

Haha, true, she's very nice, but making her mad is never a smart thing to do. =P

Because...

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 PDVD_195

I...

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 PDVD_196

CAN. \^o^/

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character do you resemble? - Page 12 PDVD_197

o.o Oh really? Will check that out shortly...

:) Noted! After all, Moon is the seme in the relationship. =p Oop, did I say that?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm

((Awesome Natsuki pictures! XD))

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: ".........." *extreme Kuga blush* *pouts and turns away from Luu*
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Natsuki looks so cute! Ookini, Luu-san!" *snuggles her blushing Natsuki*

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Noted! After all, Moon is the seme in the relationship. =p Oop, did I say that?

:oops: Haha, whaaat? No way, I'm totally the seme!

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *muffled, through Shizuru's tight snuggling* "Only because she wants you to be..."
Me: "Hey! You stay out of this! I don't interfere with your pride!"
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Yes you do!!!"
Me: *looks at how Shizuru is nearly suffocating Natsuki with her snuggling* "Oh....right...."
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Perhaps Luu-san can help me think of more ways to make my Natsuki blush so adorably..." leek

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:((Awesome Natsuki pictures! XD))

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: ".........." *extreme Kuga blush* *pouts and turns away from Luu*
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Natsuki looks so cute! Ookini, Luu-san!" *snuggles her blushing Natsuki*

(( Natsuki's J-Lo ass is so delicious!!!))

You're welcome, Miss Fujino. Surely it's not the only time you've seen Natsuki in such a condition. ^_~ I've read the doujinshi, you both are into a lot more kinky stuff. Natsuki can deny it all she wants.

MissSoccerNinja wrote: :oops: Haha, whaaat? No way, I'm totally the seme!

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *muffled, through Shizuru's tight snuggling* "Only because she wants you to be..."
Me: "Hey! You stay out of this! I don't interfere with your pride!"
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Yes you do!!!"
Me: *looks at how Shizuru is nearly suffocating Natsuki with her snuggling* "Oh....right...."
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Perhaps Luu-san can help me think of more ways to make my Natsuki blush so adorably..." leek

O_O You!? THE SEME!? It has to be seen to be believed. >:3 You come off as such a sweet girl with that submissive attitude.

Shizuru Kaichou : Never judge a lesbo by her cover~

Natsuki Kuga : Shizuru! You're being so rude! Referring to us as "lesbos".

Shizuru Kaichou : I'm the biggest lesbo there is and proud of it~ Gay Rainbow

Hey Kaichou, ever tried nibbling on Natsuki's ears while she's busy reading? :3 Or better yet, making sweet love to her in the garage during her ducati maintenance. Get dirty with yuri action. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(( Natsuki's J-Lo ass is so delicious!!!))

You're welcome, Miss Fujino. Surely it's not the only time you've seen Natsuki in such a condition. ^_~ I've read the doujinshi, you both are into a lot more kinky stuff. Natsuki can deny it all she wants.

((She does have an awesome J-Lo ass! XD))

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *raises an inquisitive eyebrow* "Are we now?" *smile* "I'd very much like to see this doujinshi you speak of..." *mischievous grin*
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "No!"

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_O You!? THE SEME!? It has to be seen to be believed. >:3 You come off as such a sweet girl with that submissive attitude.

.......*sigh*.... You're right...When it comes to things like that, I'm about as seme as Hayashiya Shizuru-sensei's version of Haruka in the Guidebook Haruka/Michiru Sailor Moon doujinshi...or as Natsuki in the majority of fanfiction....

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Hey! I am not an uke!"
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Luu-kun, back to that doujinshi you mentioned earlier..."
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: 😢 *whimpers* "...Why me?...."

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Hey Kaichou, ever tried nibbling on Natsuki's ears while she's busy reading? :3 Or better yet, making sweet love to her in the garage during her ducati maintenance. Get dirty with yuri action. *_*

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Every day." *sips her tea with a satisfied smile*
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *helplessly* "That's why I needed that Ninja to polish my bike for me... Every time I go into that garage, she jumps me..."
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "You know you love it..." Shizuru Fujino

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12