Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Kara Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 am

The girl she had been yelling at bowed. Manly-Natsuki almost punched her in the face. Bowing is not manly. Who the hell was teaching these students?! WOMEN?!

"CRAP?! CRAP SANDWICHES!?! DO I HAVE TO KICK YOUR LESS-MANLY--THAN-MINE-BUT-KINDA-MANLY AS--" She stopped short when she heard a voice yell something about Tomeo, mayo and throwing it out the window. When she looked over in that direction, she saw Tomeo still sitting there dumbfounded. So that meant TOMEO threw MAYO out the window...not the other way around...damn.

She rushed over, in a manly fashion, to the window that the mayo had presumably gone out, looked out it, saw the mayo packet lying on the ground and cried manly tears for her fallen friend. Then, after she realized she was CRYING, she had to do something MANLY to man herself up again. It was either beat up Tomeo or go wrestle that wild boar again. She weighed out her options and decided kicking Tomeo's ass was better as doing the same manly thing in a row was just lame.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Chie took this opportunity to grab Natsuki's steak (she could keep the damn mayo sandwich), and retreat quickly to the back of the cafeteria where she wouldn't be seen. "golly gee wilikers psychos running this school," she muttered to herself.

Across the cafeteria sitting at a different table near the front of the room, a green-haired girl ran a pink rhinestone encrusted brush through her hair. She look up, startled by all the racket going on, but shook her head when she saw the culprits. Natsuki-sama is so manly, who taught her to be a lady, Akira thought to herself, but she is soooo handsome. She blushed to herself and reached down to straighten the bows on the back of her stockings, the ruffles matching the Garderobe uniform perfectly.

((Hey Luu, I'm sure everyone knows who i am but you never put me on the list XD))
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:((Hey Luu, I'm sure everyone knows who i am but you never put me on the list XD))

(( Um, whatever are you talking about?! You ARE on the list....;P ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:23 pm

((Slick, sweetheart, slick Razz))
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 pm

"This can't be happening." Arika thought to herself. Surrounding her was everyone she ever knew, but out of character. It suddenly hit her. "Wait a minute!"

*flashback to the brief occurrence*

"Irina had something in her hand while I held her. Could that of been a magical gem stone? Miss Maria, do you know anything abo-WAHH!!??"

The once stern and tough-as-nails teacher quivered in fear by a nearby tree. Arika expressed deep concern. "Are you okay, Miss Maria?"

"I scared. I want...I want...my mommy."

Facefaulting again, Arka picks herself up again and begins to freak out over what happened. "THIS IS NUTS! I CAN'T SPEND ANOTHER MINUTE HERE!!!" screamed Arika. She then grabs Miss Maria by the arm. "The Headmistress can't be fair. No matter what bizarre and twisted demon she's become, we will get answers!"

Nodding in agreement, Miss Maria softly replies "Yes, Arika-oneesama."

WAHH!!! DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! IT'S SO CREEPY WHEN YOU SAY IT!!!

"But why Arika-oneesama."

"BECAUSE YOU'RE LIKE 97-EEP! Oh wait, she is not the original Maria. If I said that to the real Miss Maria, I'd spend the next dozen years in traction. Um, just kiss my gem stone. I'll need a master to activate my robe while I'm here." Miss Maria does so. "MATERIALIZE!!!"

With Arika's robe now activated she flies high into the sky with Miss Maria on her back. "No need to go Blue Sky, I doubt I'll find any trouble here. Come on Miss Maria, we're going to find the Headmistress! She should be in that building over there!"

With incredible speed, Arika flies towards the building and lands safely onto the ground. "Miss Maria look! It's Headmistress Natsuki!" On closer inspection, this Natsuki seemed to be upset about something.

"Why is she flipping out about mayo?" questioned a confused Arika.

"She's scaring me, Arika-oneesama. Please do something."

"I can't hurt her, she's the Headmistress of Garderobe! Maybe she's just as lost and terrified as I am and who could blame her!!!"

Arika rushes over to Natsuki, hoping to get some real answers this time. "Headmistress! Where have you been?! We've been looking everywhere!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 pm

"Headmistress! Where have you been?! We've been looking everywhere!"

The manly-man-woman turned around at the mention of her title. In her mind, she mentally weighed her two options. A.) Ask politely as to what the student meant or, B.) Punch her in the face and say, "THAT'S WHERE I'VE BEEN, BITCH!"

Option B sounded manlier. But as she reeled back her fist to punch the unexpecting student in the face, her eyes met Miss Maria's and she immediatly put her fist down.

"YOU'RE WRINKLY." She stated loudly, pointing at the old woman. Not because this was something new, but because, as a manly man, Natsuki Kruger would never punch someone in the face in front of an elderly women, but, because manly men don't follow rules, she had to play it off as: She was distracted.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm

"YOU'RE WRINKLY."
"YOU'RE WRINKLY."
"YOU'RE WRINKLY."

An exaggerated background of volcanoes and tidal waves collided into each other. Miss Maria was so shattered by what this cruel version of the Headmistress said, she fell her knees and tugged on the blunette's leg. "Miss Kruger, you can't possibly mean such things. You are so meeeeeean. You make little children like me cry."

"YOU'RE NOT A CHILD!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!" exclaimed Arika as she turned her attention to the slanted-eyed butch dyke before her."In any case, she's right! How can you say that about Miss Maria. I know she hasn't been in her prime since the 1800s, but that doesn't mean you can say bad things about her! Grandma always told me that if a dykie girl hates on others, it's because she has a penis!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 pm

((Hollowed-Words has entered the RP as very strange incarnations of Shizuru and Haruka. I hope you all love her big debut soon! ^_~ ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 pm

((I hope I do as well as you all are doing!))

Hearing all the yelling, one Fujino Shizuru was currently freaking out under a desk. Shaking with intense fear, she poked her head out from underneath to catch a shadow walking by.

"AH!" Easily frightened, Shizuru tried to run away, but the shadow had her in its grasp. "Bubuzuke?" Came the voice, and Shizuru calmed slightly. It was her...rival? Suzushiro Haruka. 'I do not think I will ever come close to understanding the perplexity of this woman.' Haruka thought with a British accent.

"Haruka! I-AHHH!" Wrenching herself from the blonde bombshell's grasp, Shizuru ran off, jittery and confused, most likely to end up in some closet, trembling her life away.

"Wait!" Diving for no reason to be had, Haruka ended up on the floor, watching the brunette run wildly, tears streaming down her face.

"Curse you!" Haruka stands and throws her hands up.

'The bottom of my soul thinks I should go after her, yet my head says nay.' Torn between her heart and her smooth British accent thoughts, Haruka was at a fork in the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:09 am

Overhearing what had transpired between these alternate versions of Haruka and Shizuru, Miss Maria races towards the frightened Shizuru and held her hand. "I understand what you're going through, I'm so scared of these people and what they'll do to us. Let's cry together."

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR THAT MISS MARIA!!!" shouted Arika in the distance. "BESIDES, YOU DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S THE REAL MEISTER SHIZURU!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:14 am

Squirming when some stranger takes hold of her hand, more tears cascade down Shizuru's face as she shifts her glance wildly from side to side.

Witnessing this, with a blank look upon her face, Haruka decides to figure out what's going on. But, she doesn't get very far. "HARUKA!" Seeing no other escape, Shizuru latches onto the blonde girl, seeking comfort and familiarity.

'I swear, this girl will be the thing that causes my heart to stop indefinitely.'Haruka thinks, annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Miss Maria holds Shizuru close to her chest, protecting her from far-off Haruka. "If we shall die at the hands of this terrible woman, she shall die together. I'll sing you a lullaby to forget all about the pain, okay?"

"GAHHH!!!" Feeling completely stupid, Arika flies over to the weepy pair and picks Miss Maria off the ground. "Miss Maria! Big Sister Shizuru! It's only Big Sister Haruka, she's not going to hurt you two...unless." Arika turns her attention towards Haruka. "You're one of those alternate people too!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Haruka stares at this ant girl with wonder. "Alternate!? If there's anyone else like me, it's surely an impostor!" The blonde boomed, standing proudly with a hand on her chest, seeming flattered.

Meanwhile, Shizuru is currently bawling her little red eyes out. Getting out a piece of paper and a pencil from her clothes, she begins to write her will.

'And I shall leave Natsuki...NATSUKI!?' Crying harder from not seeing her love in who knows how long, Shizuru rips the paper up and buries her face in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Arika sweatdrops and comes to a realization. "Wow, she IS Big Sister Haruka. Miss Maria crawls over to Arika and begs her to help Shizuru. "Please, Arika-oneesama. Help Shizuru find her true love. It's only right that these two lovers be reunited. Their love is...their love...like a fairytale romance."

"Fa-fa-fa-fairytale romance!? Miss Maria, even though that's kind of true, the Headmistress I ran into IS NOT the real Headmistress Natsuki." Pointing at the alternate Natsuki on the other size of the courtyard. "That Headmistress Natsuki is a wife beater with breasts!!!"

"Love has no boundaries, Arika-oneesama."

Arika lands extremely hard on her face. "I don't believe this woman. Is this the cruel destiny of the Otome? Waaaaah!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Through her crying, Shizuru is able to see the Natsuki that Arika pointed at. Bile rose in her throat, and she fell to the ground in sorrow and disgust. Digging at the ground without much success, Shizuru only wished there was a closet nearby she could hide in.

Also looking at that Natsuki, Haruka blanched. 'My word, I do believe that is not the ruffian I know of!' Looking back down to her pathetic friend, Haruka sighed loudly for dramatic effect. Rocking, Shizuru started to suck her thumb, but Haruka slapped it out of her mouth, causing the girl to whine and cry louder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Maria nods her head softly. "Disgraceful, isn't it big sister Shizuru? I cannot bear to look at that manly Headmistress anymore. She makes the baby Jesus cry rainfall."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" screamed Arika in complete frustration as her ant-like hair points towards the sky. "Awwww. Forget it. Listen, Big Sister Haruka. Apparently I did something wrong and now everything around us has changed. As Meister Otome, we should look into this serious matter immediately! If the real me ended up here, then the others can't be very far off!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Listening carefully, Haruka was stumped. 'What is this tiny ant talking about...Otome? Ah! That must be what they use to talk about the Executive Committee!' "Wait, you're saying you caused this?!" Haruka boomed, eyes ablaze. 'Once more, I find myself surrounded by people who do everything to cause chaos and disorder.' Shaking her head and letting her golden hair fan out slightly, Haruka glared. "I suppose I have to fix this." Hearing the crying get louder, Haruka sighed.

Shizuru was rocking slightly, shaking her head and repeating the word 'no' over and over again. Staring, Haruka shook her head. "You stay here, Fujino...and...guard this pencil." Placing the pencil the girl had dropped earlier beside her, Haruka was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Manly Natsuki watched blankly, finding nothing manly about crying women, she prevented herself from associating herself with those people. UNTIL, she saw that one of those people was...Shizuru?

Shizuru.

Her Shizuru.

Crying.

Upset.

It took a minute for everything to fall together in her mind. Someone has made her Shizuru so upset that she was crying. How dare they. Whoever it was, will pay. Big time.

She immediately rushed over to her woman, who was on the ground, bawling her eyes out, and embraced her. "Shizuru! Why are you crying!? Why are you upset?! Who did this to you?! I'll rip their eyes out!"

This was concerning. A manly type of concern of course.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Feeling the manly Natsuki embracing her, Shizuru's tears stopped. If only because bile rose in and burned in her throat. "Natsuki?" Cupping a hand over her mouth, Shizuru tried to speak, but only succeeding in coughing. 'This isn't my Natsuki! But, it is a Natsuki.' Shaking her head to clear her mind, Shizuru didn't stop the shaking motion of her head. Fright welled within her as her heart sped up.

Haruka, wincing slightly at their new arrival, just sighed. 'This manly Natsuki still loves Shizuru no matter what. Love.' Wiping a dramatic tear from her eye, Haruka smiled. Before frowning again at her pathetic excuse of a Fujino friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am

Mikoto hearing all the commotion ran in carrying an unconscious Nina.

"what's going on here?!" the very sexy older not so much cat goddess roared. "and why is everyone... crying?"

Mikoto glanced around to see who wasn't quickly spotting haruka and the ant girl. smoothly walking over to Haruka she began forgetting about Nina in her arms. "hey sexy, lookin for a fun time?"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am

Incredulous, Haruka just stared blankly. '...Isn't this the girl that was always attached to Tokiha-san? I remembered her...younger.' Her British accent thought as she stared.

Meanwhile, Shizuru just kept crying, trying to claw away to hopefully stuff herself underneath a desk, in a closet, or perhaps even shove herself in a locker.

Haruka, blushing slightly from the forwardness of this approach, crossed her arms. "And just what if I am!?" She cried, then shut her mouth. '...what!? You idiot!' She thought, clenching her fists in semi-suppressed rage at herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am

Mikoto smirked setting the OK'ed Nina on a table and walking back to Haruka.
she then ran her hand along the side of the blond's face before leaning in to whisper...

"well if you are, come with me and we can... *sexual content has been left to your imagination*...all night long"

Mikoto's hunger for food was now for sex looking the blond up and down one more time.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 am

Slightly freaked, but still a little aroused, Haruka tossed the idea around in her head. Deciding this could very well be a step forward in finding out what was going on, Haruka agreed, blush growing.

Poor whiny Shizuru got tired of trying to get away, so she hung limp and just tried to picture her happy place. Which unfortunately set her off again, longing to be in a janitor's closet right about now.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 am

Mmikoto squeaked for joy almost.

"well we can't do that here" wink, mikoto looked back at the commotion, and let out a sigh. "find me tonight beautiful"

Mikoto walked over to Shizuru and pulled a chocolate bar out of her pocket handing it to the poor crying girl in the arms of a beast of a woman.

"can you all cut it out i'm trying to score here!"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 am

Haruka, trying slightly not to swoon, just shook her head and stared at the ground. 'In the meantime, I suppose I could help the little ant find out what's going on in this...barbarically yet sexy place.'

Shizuru, being handed chocolate by an older looking Mikoto, stared at it until thanking the woman gratefully. Unwrapping it, her tears stopped as she bit slightly into it, before placing it in her mouth like a pacifier, gently sucking as she tried to calm down. 'Mmm...this is calming. I wonder where I am...but I find myself not caring as long as I have this chocolate.' And with that, Shizuru began to drift off to sleep, still embraced.

Haruka just glared at the childish antics of her rival. Her lilac eyes then widened with shock. 'You cannot succumb to the sandman now, Shizuru! Who will guard the pencil!?'

Sadly, the pencil was left to fend for itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next