Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku

+10
monmon
CaptainVonCookie
Natsukichan1
Magus Phantalus
ShizuruF
Natsuki
sarcastic-dog
Mikotoreborn
Luu Sky Sapphire
Ice Silver Crystal
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku Empty Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Sorry I'm new with threads. ^^; My old computer didn't survive repairs and I need to find all scans of  Doropanda Tours again. Please someone be kind enough to provide me? m(_ _)m

Edit by Luu Sky Sapphire:

>>   Download Doropanda Tours Collection HERE <<
Credit: akayuki
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku Empty Re: Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:17 am

I have several Doropanda Tours, but I'm taking my time releasing them to go along with reviews. XD I will allow anyone else to provide you with downloads for the time being. I think I'm missing one of scans, not sure.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku Empty Re: Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku

Post by Mikotoreborn Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 am

hey luu, i never actually read the doropanda tours, don't suppose you want to upload them? :D *looks hopefully*
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by sarcastic-dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 am

I have quite a few...I'll look and see what I can do...so I guess I can't upload them ...at least i don't know how...

But I'll see what I can do.
sarcastic-dog
sarcastic-dog
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 162
Armitage GUTS!!! : 71

http://sarcastic-dog.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Mikotoreborn wrote:hey luu, i never actually read the doropanda tours, don't suppose you want to upload them? :D *looks hopefully*

XD I guess I can't say no to those kitty eyes of yours. Sure! I'll upload what I have later tonight.

sarcastic doggie, if you ever want to upload doujinshi scans, just upload them to either sendspace, mediafire or megaupload and post the link here. :D Make sure they're zipped up first.

You can even post each page one by one if desired. Takes longer but we can see the pages at least. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 pm

kk, ty both of you! xD
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Here's a nice starter for you:

Doropanda Tours Vol. 10 An Emotional Being

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku Tour_110

Doropanda Tours Vol. 10 on Mediafire

I'm currently on a trip so I can't get access to my memory stick with the rest, unless you'll settle for some RAWs. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Here's a nice starter for you:

Doropanda Tours Vol. 10 An Emotional Being

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku Tour_110

Doropanda Tours Vol. 10 on Mediafire

I'm currently on a trip so I can't get access to my memory stick with the rest, unless you'll settle for some RAWs. lol

yep, np ty :D
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:40 am

Eh you can download all of them on akayuki's blog: http://www.ichigoyuri.com/2005/01/doropanda-tours-and-other-random-mai.html

:D
Natsuki
Natsuki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Natsuki wrote:Eh you can download all of them on akayuki's blog: http://www.ichigoyuri.com/2005/01/doropanda-tours-and-other-random-mai.html

:D

Thanks for the link, Natsuki. I'll edit them into Ice's OP so people can access it faster.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShizuruF Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 pm

I love Doropanda Tours' Shiznat...
ShizuruF
ShizuruF
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 pm

ShizuruF wrote:I love Doropanda Tours' Shiznat...

I can't imagine a better series of ShizuNatsu doujin. Nanzaki Iku is a tough act to follow, but I like everything ShizNat related, so yeah. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

bump 

Doropanda Tours 13 preview!

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku 20130610

This photo was shared with us by Krystal on Mai-Multiverse Facebook. ShezNek gave a little insight on the latest volume with the following information:

Oh, yes. I have this one. *3*
Basically this part is after Natsuki and Shizuru had a wild night. Shizuru left for school while Natsuki was still asleep and left her a note saying that she prepared her some bento. So Natsuki is like a bit flustered that even after she'd told Shizuru not to, she still did it.
She's ready to take a shower, when... GASP! Are those bit marks on her legs? Ya betcha!!
So Natsuki panics that her school skirt is too short and won't cover the marks so she doesn't have any other choice but to use those same spandex shorts again (panty thief episode, anyone? X3 ) since it's kind of windy. So she screams: SHIZURU!!
And then we have Shizuru greeting Reito at College.

---

I'm very excited about this release! I thought Nanzaki was going to be stuck on Vocaloids forever. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to find this volume at Otakon 2013.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump 

Doropanda Tours 13 preview!

Doropanda Tours -ShizNat- by Nanzaki Iku 20130610

This photo was shared with us by Krystal on Mai-Multiverse Facebook. ShezNek gave a little insight on the latest volume with the following information:

Oh, yes. I have this one. *3*
Basically this part is after Natsuki and Shizuru had a wild night. Shizuru left for school while Natsuki was still asleep and left her a note saying that she prepared her some bento. So Natsuki is like a bit flustered that even after she'd told Shizuru not to, she still did it.
She's ready to take a shower, when... GASP! Are those bit marks on her legs? Ya betcha!!
So Natsuki panics that her school skirt is too short and won't cover the marks so she doesn't have any other choice but to use those same spandex shorts again (panty thief episode, anyone? X3 ) since it's kind of windy. So she screams: SHIZURU!!
And then we have Shizuru greeting Reito at College.

---

I'm very excited about this release! I thought Nanzaki was going to be stuck on Vocaloids forever. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to find this volume at Otakon 2013.

kawaiidesuplz And suddenly life has new meaning to me

There's music up above and things we never take notice of

You wake up and suddenly you're in love.kawaiidesuplz Feels Feels 
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 pm

^ What the supposed Dark Lord of Dark Lords said. ShizNat doujinshi were completely sold out at Otakon last year, so we're looking at a good chance here. If they happen to have several copies, I may have to make one the next contest prize. Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Haha, I want them too... but I live in Germany, no chance to get them.... Well, I can read them on Dynasty-Reader anyway^^ ;DD Well, how did ya like the Doropanda Tours?

I? Delicious Wink Natsuki Kruger2 
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:30 pm

I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE!!!!! And the previous translated as well!!! I'll throw a tantrum!!!!!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Return of the biker shorts! :D I totally need this.

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE!!!!! And the previous translated as well!!! I'll throw a tantrum!!!!!!

>:3 I thought everything from the first to Doropanda 11 were already translated. We do have Doropanda 12 on our to-do list, but we'd love to get a hold of 13 as well. Wish me luck at Otakon.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 am

Indeed, up to 11 they're translated! HOWEVER, there are some pages from the 4th or 3th that are still raw. Not the notes, but actual dialogue. I need to learn japanese ASAP but I'm so lazy and here there aren't any classes!

Good luck! May the force be with you! I will climb atop the highest mountain everyday, light up a candle and pray for you! If I die in frostbite I'd like to donate all my yuri collection to the fastest person that can come to my house and take away the external disk before my family finds it.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:06 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Indeed, up to 11 they're translated! HOWEVER, there are some pages from the 4th or 3th that are still raw. Not the notes, but actual dialogue. I need to learn japanese ASAP but I'm so lazy and here there aren't any classes!

Good luck! May the force be with you! I will climb atop the highest mountain everyday, light up a candle and pray for you! If I die in frostbite I'd like to donate all my yuri collection to the fastest person that can come to my house and take away the external disk before my family finds it.

You're right, I just check them out. We can add the dialogue to our to-do list. It would be easier to work with than the notes sections, to be honest. My translator fears the notes because they're a mother bitch to work on. XD

Akira Okuzaki ...send me your address for I accept such an honor. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:05 pm

black cat Finally, the doropanda doujin completely translated.

It's a pact! Also if I'm in a coma I need it back after I wake up!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Really? Want to read it kawaiidesuplz 
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DefyingMisery Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:56 am

Doropanda! I want! I think i hv only read up to 10 :(
DefyingMisery
DefyingMisery
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:12 pm

DM, you're back! kawaiidesuplz 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next