Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Insider Interview with Masakazu Ohara

3 posters

Go down

anime - Anime Insider Interview with Masakazu Ohara Empty Anime Insider Interview with Masakazu Ohara

Post by Darthtabby Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Back in 2012, the first topic I posted (after my introduction) was a request for help finding a complete version of an old Wizard Magazine interview/episode commentary with Mai-HiME director Masakazu Ohara. Well, turns out that essentially the same article was published by Anime Insider in 2007, and a blogger who scanned old anime articles posted that version online.

Darthtabby
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 88
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Insider Interview with Masakazu Ohara Empty Re: Anime Insider Interview with Masakazu Ohara

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Ooooooh good find! Thanks so much for posting this. That's my reading for tonight sorted! devious
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Insider Interview with Masakazu Ohara Empty Re: Anime Insider Interview with Masakazu Ohara

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Darthtabby wrote:Back in 2012, the first topic I posted (after my introduction) was a request for help finding a complete version of an old Wizard Magazine interview/episode commentary with Mai-HiME director Masakazu Ohara.  Well, turns out that essentially the same article was published by Anime Insider in 2007, and a blogger who scanned old anime articles posted that version online.

I'd like to point out the Skittles ad in the middle of a Mai-HiME article. How appropriate! LOL!

ShizNat

Thank you for sharing this article! Masakazu Ohara did a fantastic job with Mai-HiME.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down