Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11

2 posters

Go down

Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Empty Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:16 am

Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Vlcsna11
Boat Guy: So I found this shiny thing...
Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Vlcsna12
but then some jerk crow stole it from me...
Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Vlcsna13
so I damned him to Hell and....
Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Vlcsna15
well.....yeah.
Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Vlcsna14
Arika: ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS, DUDE?!

Nina: :(

Arika: ENOUGH WITH THE "okay..." FACES, PEOPLE!!!!!

---

Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 proves that farfetched stories don't make themselves up! It takes a wild and nutty occurrence to manifest such a tale. XD

In honor of this poor man who failed to secure Nina's precious locket, we'll do the same thing! You can make up your Boat Guy stories, or connect them with something weird that happened in your daily life. Use Boat Guy's images (copy and paste) to help illustrate your nonsense story. So, is everybody ready? LET THE DISAPPOINTMENTS BEGIN!

Boat Guy: So I finally decided to play Fire Emblem Fates...
but then this asshole crow called "wetochan" tells me that she beat both Conquest AND Birthright in a span of 72 hours.
so I curse her name a thousand times, vowing revenge of the bloody tampon kind and...
well.....yeah.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Empty Re: Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed May 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Boat Guy: I'm minding my own business, enjoying a rare sunny day (actually, the only sunny day), everything perfect apart from a massive build-up of earwax in both ears...
... when all of a sudden this talking crow comes along hawking a mystical panacea, guaranteed to cure all earwax-related ills...
... which involves dynamite....
well.....yeah. No earwax but the explosion left me too deaf to notice the benefit.
Arika: Feeling your pain, brother.
Nina: Though clearly in a non-literal sense.

Last edited by Break String SpinElf on Wed May 04, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to make blatant copy-paste exercise less obvious.)
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Episode - Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11 Empty Re: Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 05, 2016 10:52 pm

LOL! Nice one, Elf! I didn't know earwax build-up was such an epidemic!

---

MARCH 23RD, 200016

Boat Guy: One day, I stumbled upon a shiny thing that had a ticket for Batman V. Superman inside!
... when all of a sudden, this talking crow sent by the Walt Disney company stole the locket and ate the ticket in a furious rage.
I rage quitted at first...
But then I saw the score on Rotten Tomatoes...
Arika: THIS CROW IS A SIGN FROM THE HEAVENS! YOU MUST WATCH ONE OF THE 600 MARVEL MOVIES BEING RELEASED THIS YEAR ALONE!
Nina: Why does the general public rely on Rotten Tomatoes to determine the quality of a stupid movie...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun May 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Boat Guy: Anyway, I've been watching this awesome series, Mai-HiME. I'm part way through when I've got to head off back to work...
... where this talking crow appears and asks me where I'm up to.
"Episode 15," says I, whereupon the crow replies "ah, then you're not up to the part where Shizuru turns crazy awesome lesbian, which aficionados of the series regard as one of its best plotlines..."
... it was then that I realised to whom I was speaking:
"Damn you, Spoiler Crow!" I fulminated. "Damn you and all your Spoiler kind!"
well.....yeah. Thanks to that the big reveal won't be that much of a reveal anymore. Damn that Spoiler Crow!
Arika: Whoa, that's terrible! And being a crow I would've put money on it blurting out about how that clingy, jealous, overly-possessive octopus-headed version of the Spiral onee-sama goes after Mai...
Nina: ... hey! Since when has "clingy, jealous, overly-possessive" been a bad thing!?

Last edited by Break String SpinElf on Sun May 08, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got there in the end... :-S)
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2016 11:32 pm

MARCH 23RD, 200016

Boat Guy: So, after finishing Mai-HiME, some fangirl told me to look up Natsuki No Prelude on ShizNat Webs. She said it was the supposed prequel-sequel to the series. I did just that and was about to click on the English translated version.
... when all of a sudden, this crow in the form of a blue screen, wiped out Windows 10, along with my entire hard drive.
I YELLED AND SWORE I WOULD NEVER BUY ANOTHER PC AGAIN!
Until I remembered that I could still access the translation through my Galaxy Samsung. Keep forgetting that phones are basically mini-computers these days. Silly ol' me...
Arika: SHOULD OF BOUGHT A MAC INSTEAD! THEY LAST LONGER THAN SILLY PCS! MICROSOFT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS UNDER HEAVY ATTACK BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HATE QUEEN MASHIRO! HEY MICROSOFT! MAID AOI WON'T BE THERE TO SACRIFICE HERSELF FOR YOU, SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
Nina: My PC runs just fine? You two are just...simple.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:MARCH 23RD, 200016Boat Guy: So, after finishing Mai-HiME, some fangirl told me to look up Natsuki No Prelude on ShizNat Webs. She said it was the supposed prequel-sequel to the series. I did just that and was about to click on the English translated version.
Excellent choice by the turban-wearing titan. Props to the ShizNat Webs crew too for posting it in several languages. Elfy-chin this pic. Pre-incarnation Duran looks like something from ancient folklore. If Duran wants bone, Elfy finds skeleton.
___

So, I'm on the job one day, hauling cargo, minding my own business, when I see this shiny trinket on the deck. "Ooh, shiny trinket!" says I. I takes a peek inside...
... when all of a sudden, my old nemesis the Spoiler Crow appears.
"Hey, check it out," he says. "That's that Sergay Wáng! I've just seen him loitering in the bushes dressed in a Coral uniform, muttering about how he'd almost missed the Lena Sayers specials at Back Stage. His sidekick with the glasses was there dressed like Eliot Chandler, cat-ears and everything. Then, Nagi shows up dressed like a young Miss Maria.
"That's when, in the time-honoured tradition of bad journalism, I made my excuses & left."
"Damn you, infernal corvid! Damn you & all your kind! Didn't I tell you to show up earlier to remind me? There was a limited edition doll of her in her Artemis robe (which nobody is supposed to know about - hence the fact that it's a limited edition) which I was desperate to get my horny, anchor-pulling hands on!"
Well... yeah. Now, someone else is having a nice little tea party with MY Lena doll, whilst Sergay is probably re-enacting the infamous graduation butou of AR 305 (though, to be fair, Tatsuhiko looked a lot less keen to be there than Elli-chin would've). Meanwhile, I'm stuck here, which I wouldn't mind quite so much that, once he buggered off, I realised that that damned crow had stolen the shiny trinket.
Arika: Granny always told me "twentysomething men who like to dress as schoolgirls - probably not dating material."
Nina: Father!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down