Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic]

2 posters

Go down

What is the secret inside the big door under the Fuuka academy where Nagi and Mashiro entered?

After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic] Vote_lcap20%After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic] Vote_lcap2100%After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic] I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic] Empty After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic]

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Do you ever thought of what happens or happened to Sir Nagi and Ms. Headmistress Mashiro after the battle [MaiVs Ob.Lord]?
After the mai-hime series, all Hime are free to live on their own. Mashiro and Nagi are done to their mission, then they leave.

~ending is the beginning~

Ending episode:
~~~~

Mai-otome series:
Mashiro is the master of Fumi Himeno(weilding of Pure White Diamond GEM) who was the first otome.

Mashiro? Where she came from? Isn't she time-traveled from hime‘ time to otome‘s time? Or she is the reincarnation of Headmistress Mashiro[Mai-Hime]?

Eh? How about Queen Mashiro of Windbloom city in the current time? Is she the reincarnated by Master Mashiro of Im.Era?

***alot of question***

sorry, i‘m not fluent in english.
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic] Empty Re: After All[Mai-Hime&Mai-OtomeLogic]

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Do you ever  thought of what happens or happened to Sir Nagi and Ms. Headmistress Mashiro after the battle [MaiVs Ob.Lord]?
  After the mai-hime series, all Hime are free to live on their own. Mashiro and Nagi are done to their mission, then they leave.

~ending is the beginning~

Ending episode:
~~~~

Mai-otome series:
  Mashiro is the master of Fumi Himeno(weilding of Pure White Diamond GEM) who was the first otome.

Mashiro? Where she came from? Isn't she time-traveled from hime‘ time to otome‘s time? Or she is the reincarnation of Headmistress Mashiro[Mai-Hime]?

Eh? How about Queen Mashiro of Windbloom city in the current time? Is she the reincarnated by Master Mashiro of Im.Era?

***alot of question***

sorry, i‘m not fluent in english.

maybe, Mashiro in all are Time traveler. i guessed.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:51 am

There is a theory that says that the Fumi Himeno who became the first Otome and the Gardian of the Otome was the same Fumi than in Mai HiME. This implies that Earl was colonized shortly after the events of Mai HiME.
In that case her Master could also be the same Mashiro than in Mai HiME, but it's not clear for me what she became at the end of MH. Mashiro said that she and Nagi must return in their world, but what world is it?

The other, simple theory is that this Fumi is another person than the Fumi in Mai Hime, and her Master is a different Mashiro.
And the Mashiro Blan that we know is also a completely different person. She may be a descendant or a reincarnation of the previous Mashiros.
We know nothing about Mashiro's family, we only know that the Prime Minister found her and claimed she was the real princess (which is wrong). I personaly think that she may be his own daughter, he wanted to put someone of his blood on Windbloom's throne. It would be interesting to think that she's a descendant of the Mashiro, Master of first Otome Fumi, it would show that she indeed has some royal blood and is not a commoner.

And of course, since we don't have really precise informations about all this (and sadly we probably never have some :( ) we should also take into consideration that the studio which created Mai Hime and Mai Otome wanted to lure the fans by re-using the characters that we know and like from Mai HiME :)
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down