Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements

+3
Antiope
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Highman
7 posters

Go down

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Empty In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements

Post by Highman Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Why did Mashiro never spoke to the HiME's after the Carnival? Is it because HiME resentment to her or Mashiro wanted the HiME to live their own daily lives after this whole ordeal. Did Mashiro told Fumi about the HiME would keep their CHILD's and Elements and kept it secret. Was this Mashiro gift to the HiME or that power is within HiME's itself that would keep their powers until more unknown threats come forth upon Fuuka.

Discuss.

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi16

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi17

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi18

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi19

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi20

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi21

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi22

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi23

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Coalgi24
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Empty Re: In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:44 am

Miyu

Highman wrote:Why did Mashiro never spoke to the HiME's after the Carnival? Is it because HiME resentment to her or Mashiro wanted the HiME to live their own daily lives after this whole ordeal. Did Mashiro told Fumi about the HiME would keep their CHILD's and Elements and kept it secret. Was this Mashiro gift to the HiME or that power is within HiME's itself that would keep their powers until more unknown threats come forth upon Fuuka.

Discuss.

Yup ^^,

All hime's child and elements were disappeared so they never used their power anymore. They have live-life Freely but it doesn‘t mean that the world will free of disasters as you said. Need a future generation.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Empty Re: In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 am

by the way, i want that kagutsuchi‘s spirit photo there. :3

Hug
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:35 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Miyu

All hime's child and elements were disappeared so they never used their power anymore. They have live-life Freely but it doesn‘t mean that the world will free of disasters as you said. Need a future generation.

In the end they still have those HiME powers whenever new threats and loved ones in danger.Original HiME are taking care the current and future generation.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:07 am

ok
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:02 am

Highman wrote:
In the end they still have those HiME powers whenever new threats and loved ones in danger.Original HiME are taking care the current and future generation.

What makes you think so? I really don't think they have still their powers. We have seen the CHILDs disappearing (at least we saw only Kagutsuchi when he disappeared). The CHILDs must have returned to some other world (the same world in which Nagi and Mashiro will go at the end of the series?).
The HiME star has been destroyed, so why would the HiME still have their power? Moreover it would be quite dangerous that some girls have extraordinary powers if there is nobody to keep a close watch on them.

If you want to imagine what sort of life the HiME could live with their CHILDs, I can recommand you an excellent fanfiction called "Duran and Kiyohime's Omake Theater" from DenzoPenguin. You can find it on fanfiction.net. It's a collection of mini-gags with the HiME (mainly Shizuru and Natsuki, but the others too) with their CHILDs that are now chibi pets. Pure fluff, very fun Happy
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:19 pm

I'll answer that for you, Antiope. Highman has a tendency to come up with fan theories and even conspiracies concerning the original series. While there is not a shadow of a doubt that Mai-HiME is riddled with unexplained mystery, the most important aspects of the lore was revealed to us. Until a new series surfaces, it's hard to tell whether or not certain HiME still have their CHILDs.

Or, one of his favorites, if the SEARRS Foundation is still relevant. Don't worry, fan theories never stopped overzealous Disney fans, so nothing should stop you, either. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:29 am

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Miyu

Highman wrote:Why did Mashiro never spoke to the HiME's after the Carnival? Is it because HiME resentment to her or Mashiro wanted the HiME to live their own daily lives after this whole ordeal. Did Mashiro told Fumi about the HiME would keep their CHILD's and Elements and kept it secret. Was this Mashiro gift to the HiME or that power is within HiME's itself that would keep their powers until more unknown threats come forth upon Fuuka.

Discuss.

Yup ^^,

like what i said Hime‘s power will never used. It means that they have a happy ending. And if they still have a powers, they near at dangerous. Theres no Ending.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'll answer that for you, Antiope. Highman has a tendency to come up with fan theories and even conspiracies concerning the original series. While there is not a shadow of a doubt that Mai-HiME is riddled with unexplained mystery, the most important aspects of the lore was revealed to us. Until a new series surfaces, it's hard to tell whether or not certain HiME still have their CHILDs.

Or, one of his favorites, if the SEARRS Foundation is still relevant. Don't worry, fan theories never stopped overzealous Disney fans, so nothing should stop you, either. Wink

Haha, I have no problem with fan theories if they are interesting and rather plausible :)
If someone has a particular theory and has good arguments for it, I'm OK with that ^^

I think that the Searrs became the Schwartz later, and maybe they were the ones who lead the emigration on Earl.
On Earth the Searrs with their technology were able to create Orphans as well as a HiME and her Child.
On Earl the Otome system and Slave system are very similar to the HiME system:
- a HiME can summon a mecha creature (Child) whose life is bonded to the life of the HiME's MIP. A HiME can also materialize an Element (a sort of weapon).
- an Otome can materialize an Element and a Robe. It's as if the Otome's Robe was the equivalent of the HiME's Child. Except that if an Otome is defeated, not only the Robe disappeared, but the Otome too!*

I think that the Otome system was created with the Searrs/Schwartz technology (it is said that the technology was "sealed" in Garderobe) but the Schwartz were not happy with this choice, they felt they were deprived from what belonged to them. From that time they did their best to take back that technology. They probably had some remainings, or maybe they manage to steal some stuff to Garderobe and with that they created the Slave system. One master, one Slave, 2 living being bonded together, always the same system Razz

* probably another difference between HiME and Otome is that if the Master dies, the Otome dies too, but if a HiME's MIP dies, the HiME's Child doesn't die (the evidence is that Mai didn't lose her power after Takumi's and then Tate's death).
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:03 am

Think
Antiope wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'll answer that for you, Antiope. Highman has a tendency to come up with fan theories and even conspiracies concerning the original series. While there is not a shadow of a doubt that Mai-HiME is riddled with unexplained mystery, the most important aspects of the lore was revealed to us. Until a new series surfaces, it's hard to tell whether or not certain HiME still have their CHILDs.

Haha, I have no problem with fan theories if they are interesting and rather plausible :)
If someone has a particular theory and has good arguments for it, I'm OK with that ^^

I think that the Searrs became the Schwartz later, and maybe they were the ones who lead the emigration on Earl.
On Earth the Searrs with their technology were able to create Orphans as well as a HiME and her Child.
- a HiME can summon a mecha creature (Child) whose life is bonded to the life of the HiME's MIP. A HiME can also materialize an Element (a sort of weapon).
- an Otome can materialize an Element and a Robe. It's as if the Otome's Robe was the equivalent of the HiME's Child. Except that if an Otome is defeated, not only the Robe disappeared, but the Otome too!*

I think that the Otome system was created with the Searrs/Schwartz technology (it is said that the technology was "sealed" in Garderobe) but the Schwartz were not happy with this choice, they felt they were deprived from what belonged to them. From that time they did their best to take back that technology. They probably had some remainings, or maybe they manage to steal some stuff to Garderobe and with that they created the Slave system. One master, one Slave, 2 living being bonded together, always the same system Razz

* probably another difference between HiME and Otome is that if the Master dies, the Otome dies too, but if a HiME's MIP dies, the HiME's Child doesn't die (the evidence is that Mai didn't lose her power after Takumi's and then Tate's death).

hmm...??? like Mai, Natsuki, Shizuru, Haruka and other...who are their robe? in otome-series.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:23 am

Crazy theories and what if scenarios can keep fandoms alive.

I'll have a few myself soon yes soon my precious.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Crazy theories and what if scenarios can keep fandoms alive.

I'll have a few myself soon yes soon my precious.

You'd better post them soon, Antiope is on a roll lately! If anyone has "GUTS", it's her! Armitage
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:41 am

I honestly think they don't have their power anymore. As we see, the HiME star, the source of their powers, was destroyed, so it makes sense they would lose their abilities. The whole finale of the story revolved around destroying the star, basically so that no more HiMEs and Carnivals could happen. That's why I am so skeptical about the rumors about upcoming Mai-Series that could take place in HiME universe. The story is done. You can't expand it without changing everything up. The Obsidian Lord is defeated, the star is destroyed, HiMEs lose their power and live on like normal people forever onwards. That was the entire point. It creates a huge plothole if they still have their powers, because, in essence, the plot becomes self-defeating. What's the point in destroying the star if HiME still can access their powers (and continue the Carnival loop, which they worked so hard to stop)?
Then again, it can also be argued that if Orphans still parade around, it would make sense for HiME to be able to fight them. I honestly don't know, this is almost pure speculation on my part, but I am very inclined to think that HiMEs do not have powers after the series finale. It is a rather sad thought (as the powers were the thing that made HiME so epic in the first place), but I am willing to accept it, as it makes perfect sense.
That...is actually more or less canon, considering Miyu has existed on Earl since emmigration times. And I am very sure Miyu herself calls Arika a descendant of Alyssa. I am sure it was said in one of the OVA episodes that Otomes are essentially a bunch of improved fake HiMEs, much like Alyssa was in Mai-HiME.
Thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense. Otomes are created using nanomachines and GEMs, HiMEs are born with their powers (that are simply linked to the HiME star). The Otome star is essentially Artemis 1, the one which granted Alyssa her power (it's not the original HiME star, as it is later found in the underwater ruins).
As for Aswad, they are essentially a mixture of District 1 and Searrs, having their own mission to execute and developing technology that would grant them power similar to Otomes (like Searrs did with the HiMEs).
I am not sure where to place the Slaves, though. They seem heavily inspired by HiMEs and their CHILDs, but there are way too many differences (the most important being the fact you're not born a Slave, and the one controlling the Slave dies along with it).

The HiME series having the finale with everyone losing their powers was a good way to transition into Otome series, because the universe of Otome can be expanded infinitely, unlike the HiME one.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:51 am

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I honestly think they don't have their power anymore. As we see, the HiME star, the source of their powers, was destroyed, so it makes sense they would lose their abilities. The whole finale of the story revolved around destroying the star, basically so that no more HiMEs and Carnivals could happen. That's why I am so skeptical about the rumors about upcoming Mai-Series that could take place in HiME universe. The story is done. You can't expand it without changing everything up. The Obsidian Lord is defeated, the star is destroyed, HiMEs lose their power and live on like normal people forever onwards. That was the entire point. It creates a huge plothole if they still have their powers, because, in essence, the plot becomes self-defeating. What's the point in destroying the star if HiME still can access their powers (and continue the Carnival loop, which they worked so hard to stop)?
Then again, it can also be argued that if Orphans still parade around, it would make sense for HiME to be able to fight them. I honestly don't know, this is almost pure speculation on my part, but I am very inclined to think that HiMEs do not have powers after the series finale. It is a rather sad thought (as the powers were the thing that made HiME so epic in the first place), but I am willing to accept it, as it makes perfect sense.

HiME story might be done,but the events led to the demise of Earth could transpire on HiME's fates depend on it. I do agree their powers are gone,but not kept safely only when danger comes at the right time. I'm very skeptical to see how Sunrise will pull this off one way we head to Otome or head to another direction with a future realistic setting? What ever happens the original HiME will be there or what's left of them to protect.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:59 pm

@Mashiro Blan de Windbloom : I didn't understand your question :/

@Luu : Hmm, what does it mean, to be on a roll ? blush
(sorry for the late reply, I don't know if I'm on a roll but I was on a trip recently XD)

@Zweifel Marguerite : I completely agree with you that the HiME don't have neither their powers nor their Child after the HiME star was destroyed.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:And I am very sure Miyu herself calls Arika a descendant of Alyssa.
True. She said so (probably even several times) and she sees Arika with golden hair like Alyssa.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I am sure it was said in one of the OVA episodes that Otomes are essentially a bunch of improved fake HiMEs, much like Alyssa was in Mai-HiME.
Oh, I don't remember that! I should watch the OVA again carefully.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:The Otome star is essentially Artemis 1, the one which granted Alyssa her power (it's not the original HiME star, as it is later found in the underwater ruins).
Uh?! The Otome star is Artemis 1 ? They don't really have the same shape Razz
The original HiME Star is in the underwater ruins? Really? I just remember that underwater there is a building that looks really like the Fuuka school of Mai HiME,but I don't know how the HiME Star could be there. I'll watch the 3rd episode of Mai Otome Zwei this week-end, if I remember well it's in this episode that Nao and Nina are exploring the ruins.
About these ruins, on a french forum someone formulated the hypothesis that the planet in Mai Otome is indeed Earth, which was deeply altered after some wars, but I don't think so. The characters in Mai Otome refer several times to the Immigration Era or to the colonists of the mother planet.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I am not sure where to place the Slaves, though. They seem heavily inspired by HiMEs and their CHILDs, but there are way too many differences (the most important being the fact you're not born a Slave, and the one controlling the Slave dies along with it).
What do you mean when you say that you're not born a Slave? Of course not, since Slaves are creatures that can be summoned like Childs are! There're not independent living beings. They're quite similar to Childs: powerful beasts summoned by a special someone. The only difference is that if a Slave dies, its Master dies too, whereas if a Child dies, it is its "Master"'s MIP who'll die and not directly the Master-HiME.

It's true that the HiME star has been destroyed and there woudn't be Carnivals anymore.
BUT.
We don't know what happened between the two series. How Earl was colonized. How exactly the first Otome were created. What came first, between the Otome and the Slaves...
And there's still the Searrs. After Alyssa was defeated and Alyssa's father died in green sparkles the other members said they would come back in 300 years for the following Festival but meanwhile the HiME star was destroyed, Lord Kokuyou was defeated. And since all HiME's MIP and dead HiME were resurrected (even the false HiME Alyssa), we can assume that Alyssa's father was resurrected too. So, since the Searrs know how to create HiME, Childs and Orphans, maybe Alyssa's father decided to be active again and to do something to achieve his goal (the golden age...).
So if Sunrise wants to create a new series related to Mai HiME/Otome, there are a lot of subjects that they can broach  Happy I don't care if it is in Mai HiME or Mai Otome universe, as long as there's ShizNat in it I'd be happy   ShizNat  ShizNat1  ShizNat2  ShizNat3

Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Well I'm going to throw a curve ball on this one

If HiME/Otome bridge is non-canon or Sunrise will discard them someway,how will Sunrise find a way to make Mai HiME continuation stand alone believable?

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:41 am

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I honestly think they don't have their power anymore. As we see, the HiME star, the source of their powers, was destroyed, so it makes sense they would lose their abilities. The whole finale of the story revolved around destroying the star, basically so that no more HiMEs and Carnivals could happen.
^ Gah, Zweifel beat me to this. *slow claps* Good job.

To reiterate, the HiME Star is what gives the HiME their "fuel," so to speak, to channel their elements and CHILDs. Getting it destroyed means no more of those.

Antiope wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I am not sure where to place the Slaves, though. They seem heavily inspired by HiMEs and their CHILDs, but there are way too many differences (the most important being the fact you're not born a Slave, and the one controlling the Slave dies along with it).
What do you mean when you say that you're not born a Slave? Of course not, since Slaves are creatures that can be summoned like Childs are! There're not independent living beings. They're quite similar to Childs: powerful beasts summoned by a special someone. The only difference is that if a Slave dies, its Master dies too, whereas if a Child dies, it is its "Master"'s MIP who'll die and not directly the Master-HiME.

This is just a play on canon but... the Slaves are probably Orphans before they got a master. Take a look at these screencaps (these were from Mai-HiME Episode 3):

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements 0010
In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements 0110

Meaning, Orphans were abound probably in Earl and Schwartz got the technology that would enable them to control and enslave these Orphans, making them SLAVEs instead of CHILDs ... which Antiope mentioned earlier in this thread:

Antiope wrote:I think that the Otome system was created with the Searrs/Schwartz technology (it is said that the technology was "sealed" in Garderobe) but the Schwartz were not happy with this choice, they felt they were deprived from what belonged to them. From that time they did their best to take back that technology. They probably had some remainings, or maybe they manage to steal some stuff to Garderobe and with that they created the Slave system. One master, one Slave, 2 living being bonded together, always the same system

Why name them SLAVEs?:

Also supported by this:

In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Vlcsna10
In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Searrs10
In the end,do you think the HiME still have Childs and Elements Vlcsna11

After all, Alyssa Searrs was a fake HiME; that was probably Searrs's starting point for creating Otomes. And that folks, is where the fake Mai-HiME movie trailer comes in (for me, at least).

Arika, and presumably Laula, is most likely the first of the prototypes for Otomes. There are indicators of it coming from the real fake Mai-HiME movie.

Could breathe in space? Check.
Could fly? Check. Fly anywhere? Hmm, no evidence for that.
Could materialize an element? Check.

Whoops, I got carried away. It's become a general HiME/Otome thread... *is taken away*
The Fire Stirring Ruby
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Bubuzuke points : 2486
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down