Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki's Column outfit

2 posters

Go down

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Empty Natsuki's Column outfit

Post by Antiope Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:50 am

I've found on the Web this picture of Natsuki in her Column outfit :

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Natsuk10

I can't remember, is there a scene in the anime when she's wearing this robe ?

It's quite similar to Shizuru's usual outfit, except for the colors (and that weird cape !). I don't like these robes that much, they don't highlight their breast, unlike the Gakuenchou's usual outfit kawaiidesuplz
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Empty Re: Natsuki's Column outfit

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Antiope wrote:I've found on the Web this picture of Natsuki in her Column outfit :

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Natsuk10

I can't remember, is there a scene in the anime when she's wearing this robe ?

It's quite similar to Shizuru's usual outfit, except for the colors (and that weird cape !). I don't like these robes that much, they don't highlight their breast, unlike the Gakuenchou's usual outfit kawaiidesuplz

Natsuki Kruger wears her Meister uniform during Akane's ceremony. My-Otome Episode 13. She's always super gorgeous, no matter what she wears!

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Vlcsna27
Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Vlcsna28

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Ah yes, thank you ! Hug  I forgot this scene, in which Natsuki is like a priest celebrating a wedding ^^
I thought she might have worn this robe during Mashiro's coronation, but I was too lazy to search for the episode ^^

Yes she's always gorgeous, especially when she's wearing almost nothing blush

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Natsuk11

Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:12 am

Antiope wrote:Ah yes, thank you ! Hug  I forgot this scene, in which Natsuki is like a priest celebrating a wedding ^^
I thought she might have worn this robe during Mashiro's coronation, but I was too lazy to search for the episode ^^

Unfortunately, Natsuki doesn't wear her Meister robe on Mashiro's coronation day.

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Vlcsna29

Which is odd since Mashiro becoming Queen is a majorly big deal. Sure, Gakuenchou, it's important enough to pull Arika's braid, but not important enough to meet the dress code requirements? How Kruger of you! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes, and I always found strange that she and Shizuru are observing the event upstairs as if they were not so important people. I suppose they have to be neutral but even though, Garderobe is located on Windbloom's territory and Natsuki is a sort of head of state Sad
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Antiope wrote:Yes, and I always found strange that she and Shizuru are observing the event upstairs as if they were not so important people. I suppose they have to be neutral but even though, Garderobe is located on Windbloom's territory and Natsuki is a sort of head of state Sad

It could be because the only ones front and center for Mashiro's coronation were nobles and high priests. You know, top rank people compared to Garderobe staff. It's like comparing members of a senate to high ranking soldiers. XD Certain rights and privileges.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:06 am

Hmm, I watched it again carefully. Shizuru, Natsuki and Arika are on second floor, with other people who look to be aristocrats (for instance Kazuya, Caldea's heir). Later we can see Nagi and Serguey on first floor in a box, and other people in other boxes.

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Tmp10

So we can suppose that the guests could walk aroud and chat with other noblemen on second floor before reaching their box at first floor to better see the coronation. Maybe Natsuki, Shizuru and Arika had their own box too.
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Antiope wrote:Hmm, I watched it again carefully. Shizuru, Natsuki and Arika are on second floor, with other people who look to be aristocrats (for instance Kazuya, Caldea's heir). Later we can see Nagi and Serguey on first floor in a box, and other people in other boxes.

Natsuki - Natsuki's Column outfit Tmp10

So we can suppose that the guests could walk aroud and chat with other noblemen on second floor before reaching their box at first floor to better see the coronation. Maybe Natsuki, Shizuru and Arika had their own box too.

I'm assuming they did. Throughout history, a state box is normally reserved for high ranking officials. Natsuki granted Arika permission to join her and Shizuru for a better view. Not long after this, Nagi and Sergay joined Natsuki and the others. So it's possible that they're granted access on either floor. Man, I cringe thinking about how Nagi was busy scheming and plotting in the back of his mind.

Nagi: Mashiro is Queen. She screws up. Harmonium is mine. I take over. BINGO!

Gakuenchou : BANG BANG BANG!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down