Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Yuri JRPG Turned Anime

2 posters

Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia Yuri JRPG Turned Anime Empty Hyperdimension Neptunia Yuri JRPG Turned Anime

Post by PuppyHaru Thu May 29, 2014 10:59 am

Hyperdimension Neptuina is a series of JRPG games (with alot of yuri) for the ps3 Turned Anime Last Year. First Let's run over the plots for the games to see if it would peek your intreasts (cause I Love this series alot)

First Games Plot:

Second Game's Plot:

Third Games Plot:

The series is basically a huge parody of the console wars Planptune is the old sega console while Lastation is playstation, Lowee is Nintendo, and Leanbox is Xbox. The anime basically condenses everything that happens in these three games so it can all fit into 13 episodes though it is mainly a comedy anime with alot of yuri subtext and fanservice, as well as fourth wall breaking and gamer jokes.
Here's the trailer for it to give you an idea of what it looks like

and if you don't belive me that there is yuri here's some proff from the second game a cg imageHyperdimension Neptunia Yuri JRPG Turned Anime Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5qsP3AVFnK7twHGQSulh_exelHigmdClim-nTLUIcjj4D_IZwag

so my suggestion if you want to is to watch this anime and if you have the time and money play the games (there's actually a fourth one due to come out on ps vita) now I should really stop my fangirl rant XD if anyone else has seen the series i would love to hear your opinions ^^ or even favorite shippings ^^
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia Yuri JRPG Turned Anime Empty Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Yuri JRPG Turned Anime

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 29, 2014 5:42 pm

My ex is obsessed with Neptunia. When I heard the girls represented the video game company/consoles, my mind went blank. How can they pull a series like this off!? Never seen the anime or played the game yet (I'm an Xbox 360 owner...), but the series must of been successful since it's taken a life of it's own with a few sequels.

So I heard.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down