Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . )

+5
firesphere306
shezaei-neko
WolvenBane08
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Go down

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Empty Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . )

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 28, 2014 6:59 pm

HiME Boobs in animation.  HiME 

Are lesbians pickier about boobs, or is that just another of your quirks? Or for dudes, do you just stick to big boobs? This thread is quite self-explanatory. List fictional characters that have a set that is "just right" to your liking.  

ChiexAoi 

For me, I am picky about boobs, believe it or not. I do draw the line at flat chests like just about any moe girl in anime. Heck, if the moe girl happens to have big boobs, I still reject her. Older women usually thrive in this department for me.

Big boobs (Ex. Sei from Burst Angel) or firm average boobs (Ex. Kagura from Inuyasha) are my most preferred sizes.

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Pdvd_110
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 10456210

More fantastic examples of Luu's taste:

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Galler10 Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tumblr_mbxpmyJxvr1rtuw6eo6_250 Emma Swan from Once Upon A Time

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Nijiir10 Misaki Toyoda from Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 47683110 Chifusa from Manyuu Hikenchou

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 23304310 Lulu from Final Fantasy X

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Esmera10 Esmeralda from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Superh10 Power Girl from DC Comics

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Shehul10 She Hulk from Marvel

Even our very own, Mai Tokiha from My-HiME!

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Vlcs4473_800x600

No nude photos. Only photos like the ones above, please.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Empty Re: Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . )

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed May 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Rather than give a preference...I shall be the master of them all:

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Maxresdefault

I don't really care for tits in anime unless the rack in question is being used for comedy

midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Empty Re: Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . )

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tumblr_m8krk44hcS1rzbxiio1_500
And
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Azula_reminisces
And
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Mai_and_Zuko_at_the_beach

Basically C-cup is ideal, but I won't turn away a woman with a B-cup or D-cup, either.
Any larger or smaller, though...the less likely I'll be interested. And humongous boobs (like Tsunade from Naruto) are a outright turnOFF.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Anigif10

Too bad~ I happen to like Tsunade's set of lungs~~~

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 37519410

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed May 28, 2014 9:19 pm

That's just WAY too big for me.
Handfuls. I like handfuls. No more, no less.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed May 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Here are the ones I picked.
And really, I just like the ones of characters I love. And that of course have enough of it.
For example: I love Homura. But she lacks in that department, so I don't pay it much attention.

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Formusic_42012

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Alphard-canaan-24702647-500-695

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 20090219001

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Megurine-Luka-megurine-luka-29391390-1680-1050

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Lostcanvas6_dvd_alta

I think that's all for now...  Hug 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed May 28, 2014 10:58 pm

My pictures XD

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) TenchiRioko

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) BlackLagoon3

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Yuuko_lilydress_001_zpsc4dc3d00

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 317507-44802-rogue_super

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 2qumdg9

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Harley1

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Black_widow_iron_man_2-1920x1200

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Esmeraldadance

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 64Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) SLUS_01041_09072011_194640_0046

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tifa1

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Wp-011

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Wp1_1280

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 258471dwl15ahxl2

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Outersenshi

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Alphard__Liang_47400_2048x1536theAn

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Shinrevolution02cowboybebopdvd3

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 398px-Endsong1

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Ravenacolor

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Images2_zps9f57fcba

That's it for right now XD
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu May 29, 2014 9:40 am

These Titties below would made Pupster goes crazy~~

First: Momiji's Perky Boobs (from Ninja Gaiden,DOA5 Ultimate)
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Ng2_re12

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 0_110

Second: Helena Douglas, My Waifu!!! (DOA2-DOA5 Ultimate)
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Dead-o10

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tumblr10

Such a beauty titties, I'd love fondle this all day long~~
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tumblr11
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 am

I don't care much for breast sizes. However, I can't stand flat chests or very huge boobs. Like Titanic sized breasts. Breasts that are unrealistically huge is a turn off for me. Both of them are illogical and were only meant to appeal pedos and creeps. I've seen Eiken a while back, it took me to a dark place I didn't intend to be in.  Ryuko

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Thu May 29, 2014 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 29, 2014 10:16 am

I think one of the things about humongous boobs (especially in Anime, cartoons, and Manga) that bothers me--aside from finding it mildly disgusting--is how horribly unrealistic they are.

First off, having an athletic or otherwise slim body with boobs that big is unrealistic. Mammary glands don't come that large, and the rest is fat. If you have that much fat in your breasts, it'll be everywhere else on your body too.

Secondly, and this is the biggest issue I have, boobs that large would hurt. I know people with huge knockers, and every last one of them complains about their breast size and the numerous back problems it causes.
Boobs that huge will make you top-heavy; your body will constantly want to hunch over, and your back will have to work extra hard to keep you upright. You wind up with back problems, knee problems, and a whole lot of pain. Everyone I know with DD and up has complained about this. And everyone above a DD has expressed interest in having a breast-reduction operation to improve their quality of life.

Nevermind the ridiculous amount of gross boob-sweat huge knockers would produce. That's never addressed in cartoons or anime either.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 29, 2014 5:50 pm

wetochan wrote:These Titties below would made Pupster goes crazy~~

First: Momiji's Perky Boobs (from Ninja Gaiden,DOA5 Ultimate)
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Ng2_re12

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) 0_110

Second: Helena Douglas, My Waifu!!! (DOA2-DOA5 Ultimate)
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Dead-o10

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tumblr10

Such a beauty titties, I'd love fondle this all day long~~
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tumblr11

>:3 You mean MAI WAIFU, you hairless German Shepard!

Once again, babe, you steal my heart with the video of Helena's defeat animation. Omg, it's so sexy. The player even did me a favor of zooming in on her other beautiful woman parts~ You know me too well, honey.  pokemon GENEROUS G-O-D.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:36 pm

My preference for the size of boobs I prefer would be that of characters like Suguha Kirigaya from SAO, to Mai Tokiha. But the odd thing is, I also find flat-chests to be cute, too. Like Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 to Lina Inverse (Slayers.)

Mai is my preference though when it comes right down to it!  Happy  Mikoto Minagi  Mai Tokiha
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:23 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:My preference for the size of boobs I prefer would be that of characters like Suguha Kirigaya from SAO, to Mai Tokiha. But the odd thing is, I also find flat-chests to be cute, too. Like Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 to Lina Inverse (Slayers.)

Mai is my preference though when it comes right down to it!  Happy  Mikoto Minagi  Mai Tokiha

high five Mai-chan has the ideal female figure! She's not a stick. Mai is plus size in the right places~

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Vlcsna58
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Vlcsna57

In all seriousness, my favorite women in anime vary in breast sizes. Kagura from Inuyasha has great boobs. Not too large, but not too small. Mai satisfies my D-cup size range expectations. Then you have my hero, Sailor Moon herself. Usagi's boobs are small, perky and just right!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:My preference for the size of boobs I prefer would be that of characters like Suguha Kirigaya from SAO, to Mai Tokiha. But the odd thing is, I also find flat-chests to be cute, too. Like Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 to Lina Inverse (Slayers.)

high five Mai-chan has the ideal female figure! She's not a stick. Mai is plus size in the right places~

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Vlcsna58
Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Vlcsna57

In all seriousness, my favorite women in anime vary in breast sizes. Kagura from Inuyasha has great boobs. Not too large, but not too small. Mai satisfies my D-cup size range expectations. Then you have my hero, Sailor Moon herself. Usagi's boobs are small, perky and just right!

^ This! And those are some nice shots of Mai-chan! :3 Mai is motherly, too, so it's only fitting that she has the size of boobs that she has! Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:46 am

Mami Tomoe's mammies? xD
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 pm

franticfranz wrote:Mami Tomoe's mammies? xD

swoon No matter how classy Mami-san was, you could never hide said mammies~

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Maria-10

Boobs in animation. Your characters and preferences are welcome! ( . ) ( . ) Tomoe-10

GRANDE CHIE *MIC DROP* GRANDE CHIE
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down