Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win?

3 posters

Go down

Who would dominate in the Fuuka cage?

Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Vote_lcap2100%Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Vote_lcap20%Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Vote_lcap20%Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Empty If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Pdvd_014
---

If Natsuki Kuga and Nao Yuuki had the opportunity to fight each other to the death post-episode 26 of Mai-HiME, who would be the decisive winner in your opinion? This is something that came up during our fan discussions on Mai-Multiverse Facebook.

In the past, Natsuki and Nao had a couple of scuffles that didn't end with a winner. Natsuki's fellow HiME interfered and Nao attacked Natsuki when her morale was at an all-time low. If they were to fight each other to the death now, who would be victorious? You can think of any scenario you want. Now before you start, let me remind you that in this scenario, BOTH STILL HAVE THEIR HIME POWERS. If you believe they were taken away after the defeat of the Obsidian Lord and the destruction of the HiME star, then just play along. The Mai-HiME Movie "Trailer" events don't count.

Honestly, Natsuki would win. She is the quicker of the two and Nao's CHILD Julia was getting hammered by Duran's basic gunfire. But the real advantage Natsuki has over Nao is her CHILD. Duran is no longer the small wolf he was before episode 25. Now that Natsuki's love reached critical levels (Shizuru~), she completely dominates Nao on the battlefield. My only suggestion for Nao is to somehow get Natsuki to fight one on one; calling back all CHILDs and getting a cheap shot in. But knowing Nao's tendency to play dirty, it'll be tough getting things to work in her favor.

What do you all think? Comment below and let me know! #TeamNatsuki #TeamNao #Duran #Julia
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Empty Re: If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 pm

i think natsuki would win..
she has long range weapons ^.^'
how Nao-san going to protect herself?? lol
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Empty Re: If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:i think natsuki would win..
she has long range weapons ^.^'
how Nao-san going to protect herself?? lol

Agreed, Wendi. During their fight in the woods, Nao had trouble shaking Julia off Duran's incoming cannon shots.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: If they were to fight each other to the death now, who would be victorious?
My vote goes to Natsuki  Natsuki Kuga ... I think she would be victorious XD ... cuz Natsuki, indeed, is the quicker of the two...  and as Ice Silver Crystal noted, Natsuki has a long range weapon...

Plus, Natsuki and Duran have more experience, they defeated countless numbers of Orphans... while Nao was wasting her time on humiliating and robbing some men/weaklings.

An excerpt from "Natsuki no Prelude":
Spoiler:

And, unlike Nao, Natsuki was very good at controlling her emotions in serious situations... While Nao, as soon as something did not go according to her plan, blew up in rage...

Moreover Nao has the worst type of anger... it's hot, self-abandoned and rash... Nao is the type to let her anger completely cloud her mind and take control over her... Natsuki has the advantage even in this aspect, since Natsuki has a different type of anger... her anger is cold, controlled and constructive... indeed, Natsuki never lost control over her anger (comical situations aside)...

Also Natsuki certainly isn't someone who plays nice and fairly, cuz she often resorted to illegal methods and dirty tactics... Natsuki and Mikoto's first encounter in "Natsuki no Prelude" is a fine example of that...

Speaking of Mikoto... After Nao and Mikoto's fight that remained behind the scenes, we were able to see that Nao received a lot more damage than Mikoto... While Natsuki pretty much dominated/bested Mikoto in their fight...
Episode - If Natsuki and Nao had a fight Post-Episode 26, who would win? Prince45

So, I think, Nao has a very small chance of winning...  Feels
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down