Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maiden [story in progress]

3 posters

Go down

Maiden [story in progress] Empty Maiden [story in progress]

Post by Hohoemu Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi everyone! Lately I've had some inspiration to create a story based on the Mai Otome series.
It's far from being complete but I couldn't wait to share it with you guys so here it is!!
I hope you'll enjoy =)

The girl was pale with dark hair pulled back. She stood facing the creature, small and thin, as if waiting to be crushed under its enormous claws. Then suddenly she cried something and the beast roared. Circles of purple light appeared around her limbs, and her body was covered with a black and silver armor adorned with white gems.
She leapt aside to avoid the creature’s claws. Excited by the purple light turning faster and faster around the girl’s body, the beast attacked again. She dodged, then extended her arm and a black bow appeared in her palm. Notching a long and thin arrow, she aimed and shot right through the monster’s throat, then jumped over it and shot again at the back of its head. The creature growled and fell heavily on the rocky ground. The girl twirled around and landed gracefully on her knees while her shimmering armor disappeared. She got up on her feet with a sigh and lifted her hand before her face when the rising sun caught her eyes. The warm light on her face and the emotion of the fight made her feel dizzy. It was time to go home.
She turned towards the city, took a step. Then suddenly she was paralyzed. She tried to walk on but her legs wouldn’t move. Her chest felt heavy, she could hardly breathe. When she realized what was happening, time became slow, so deadly slow. In a split second she felt the cold sweat running down her face, the fear blurring her sight, she saw memories of long-gone years pass before her wide-open eyes as the creature’s tail crushed her body like a giant snake. In a split second…

Her eyes opened in the half-darkness. Her heart was throbbing painfully and she felt as cold as ice. She sat up, trying to rub the feeling from her mind but the bloody nightmare had chilled her to the bone. It was never easy, but this time it was different. This time she was inside. When her heart had finally calmed down, she got up and went to the window. It was still early but she knew some people were already busy outside her room. The day would be cold.
She dressed quickly and went out in search of something to drive the nightmare away. Servants were already at work here and there, some still yawning or disheveled. They greeted her, “Good morning Lady Orelle!” It felt good to hear her name after dreaming such a dream. Little by little she felt like herself again. She was Orelle Antarys, Warrior of the Dreamy Moonstone, bound by contract to Her Grace Vala Gyl Dh’Esper. The woman who had died on that tragic day wasn’t her.

Last edited by Hohoemu on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Maiden [story in progress] Empty Re: Maiden [story in progress]

Post by ~Wakana~ Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Ara, I didn't know you also write stories :)
I'm looking forward to reading the next part Wink
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:15 pm

I do pretty everything that involves creativity ^-^
Maybe I should translate this into french too...
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi guys!
I'm back after like 3 000 years, with only a few more lines for that story but I'm feeling inspired again so... I'll try to add more content soon, I promise ^-^

Oh, and here's a special one for Wakana : I've started a french translation.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:04 am

Hohoemu wrote:Hi guys!
I'm back after like 3 000 years, with only a few more lines for that story but I'm feeling inspired again so... I'll try to add more content soon, I promise ^-^

Oh, and here's a special one for Wakana : I've started a french translation.

Longer than that! Haha! Glad to see you be inspired again, you're actually a good author. Update it so I can review it properly. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down