Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

+11
SpiralDasher
ShiznatFan4Life
Sergay Tate
Lena Sayers
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
sarcastic-dog
Acid Raw
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:39 am

Chie-sama wrote:>O< Pick up the license out of nowhere! And I'm more of a girl than a woman XD

>O< I DUNNO! Whoever picks it up will be my eternal hero~

Gakuenchou Give our universe more manga exposure, or I'll KEEL U!!!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : *looks at Chie's chest* That you are~

Natsuki Kuga : OI SHIZURU! JEEZ! Even you're too old for THIS Chie.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

Post by Chaglette Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:44 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>O< I DUNNO! Whoever picks it up will be my eternal hero~

Gakuenchou Give our universe more manga exposure, or I'll KEEL U!!!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : *looks at Chie's chest* That you are~

Natsuki Kuga : OI SHIZURU! JEEZ! Even you're too old for THIS Chie.

Mah mah Shizuru o_o; I'm flatter than your girlfriend. Go get Okuzaki, she's growing happily Akira Okuzaki
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 am

Chie-sama wrote:Go get Okuzaki, she's growing happily Akira Okuzaki

Akira Okuzaki : A little T( . )( . ) happily.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:Go get Okuzaki, she's growing happily Akira Okuzaki

Akira Okuzaki : A little T( . )( . ) happily.

Oh who cares as long as Mr Tokiha uke Takumi is happy XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Oh who cares as long as Mr Tokiha uke Takumi is happy XD

Akira Okuzaki His happiness is *my* happiness, nin-nin...*poof*

New merchandise pictures on the way! Nothing new, just a new shot of my stuff including extras.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 am

She's only available for pre-order at the minute but oh I would love to build her.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Arika10
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Bubuzuke points : 208
Armitage GUTS!!! : 81

http://www.acidraw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Acid Raw wrote:She's only available for pre-order at the minute but oh I would love to build her.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Arika10

O.o

oh
my
gawd y'all!!

that is just too epic! is that one of those ones that costs like $400? cause it looks like them... they put every other model to shame, and i want one so badly D:
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:O.o

oh
my
gawd y'all!!

that is just too epic! is that one of those ones that costs like $400? cause it looks like them... they put every other model to shame, and i want one so badly D:

Well I would say you would probably be charged around that amount to get a professional to paint it. The unpainted kit is only £25.59
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Now that's a beautiful Arika! I'll consider her next one my Manga Midori and Nao Yuuki are complete. o_o I hope by having my friend assemble/paint two kits, the price will end up a lot less than $400. We'll see. Thanks for sharing this Arika, Acid. I'm considering it greatly. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 pm

oh snap, i honestly didn't know the kits themselves were so cheap!!! i might have to look at getting one later on when things have stabilized...

fingers crossed your friends do you a solid on those kits Luu!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:oh snap, i honestly didn't know the kits themselves were so cheap!!! i might have to look at getting one later on when things have stabilized...

fingers crossed your friends do you a solid on those kits Luu!

;3 They will! There's a bikini Natsuki they did (that you can see in my dA gallery) a marvelous job on.

But yeah, the kits are incredibly cheap, that's never a problem. Assembling them...*Han Solo voice* that's something else~

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 pm

i can totally make it happen... and since it's so cheap, it won't be the end of the world when-*ahem*- if i screw it up xD only one way to get better at it all Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:31 am

Sergay Tate wrote:i can totally make it happen... and since it's so cheap, it won't be the end of the world when-*ahem*- if i screw it up xD only one way to get better at it all Razz

You can do it, you can do it all night long.
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 am

Acid Raw wrote:You can do it, you can do it all night long.

*Sandra Bullock snort*

Smooth one, Acid. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Acid Raw wrote:You can do it, you can do it all night long.

*Sandra Bullock snort*

Smooth one, Acid. Shizuru Fujino

lololol xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

not much comes to me but I saw this one poster that had Mai, Natsuki and Mikoto in the foreground, and Yuuichi looking on back at them with a smirk in the background. Its a poster I wouldn't mind adding to my collection
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 am

hildebrant wrote:not much comes to me but I saw this one poster that had Mai, Natsuki and Mikoto in the foreground, and Yuuichi looking on back at them with a smirk in the background. Its a poster I wouldn't mind adding to my collection

:) Did you see this poster on Ebay? I'd like to offer posters as contest prizes in the near future. The one you mentioned is a worthy candidate. o_o I have a lot of Mai-Series posters, none of them feature Tate sadly. :(
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:not much comes to me but I saw this one poster that had Mai, Natsuki and Mikoto in the foreground, and Yuuichi looking on back at them with a smirk in the background. Its a poster I wouldn't mind adding to my collection

:) Did you see this poster on Ebay? I'd like to offer posters as contest prizes in the near future. The one you mentioned is a worthy candidate. o_o I have a lot of Mai-Series posters, none of them feature Tate sadly. :(

When it comes to images with Tate in them or posters, it usually always is this image: http://ogmansblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/mai-hime4.jpg

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/226709 Here's the image itself, go ahead and check out the rest on here. Never knew this pic existed till I randomly found it doing a google image search
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 am

man that second picture captures alot of emotion in it! nice pics.

@Luu: you should chuck some posters in some time Razz although the fact that you have prizes is already just flat out awesome and beyond the call of duty Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SXD Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 pm

... so I tried searching here for ring, ear ring, ring set and a bunch of other keywords and got no results.

I know this anime is super old (in internet years) at this point, but has anyone seen these or have more information on them?

I can clearly see the Sunrise stamp on the boxed ones, so I assume at least those were official products, but any idea where or how they were sold at the time?

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Otomeearrings

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Maiotome-cosplay-garderobegem__64457__15835.1436372495.380.380

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy3RWb8MpcdH777dDfwsfMMTG5DNQnEfz-ykD5H7Ah6Rd1fMXQ

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMUWlCErecR0tBbo6w_pIJe_cUhToX5c3MSJQpwvRXlNMLIYCd

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 51LUlBxG0TL._UX562_

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Mai-otome-sapphire-azure-sky-earring1

SXD
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:12 pm

SXD wrote:... so I tried searching here for ring, ear ring, ring set and a bunch of other keywords and got no results.

I know this anime is super old (in internet years) at this point, but has anyone seen these or have more information on them?

I can clearly see the Sunrise stamp on the boxed ones, so I assume at least those were official products, but any idea where or how they were sold at the time?

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Otomeearrings

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Maiotome-cosplay-garderobegem__64457__15835.1436372495.380.380

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy3RWb8MpcdH777dDfwsfMMTG5DNQnEfz-ykD5H7Ah6Rd1fMXQ

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMUWlCErecR0tBbo6w_pIJe_cUhToX5c3MSJQpwvRXlNMLIYCd

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 51LUlBxG0TL._UX562_

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! - Page 5 Mai-otome-sapphire-azure-sky-earring1

At the time (5 or so years ago), I found some of the official Mai-Otome GEMs on Yahoo Japan auctions:

Mai-Otome on Yahoo Japan Auctions

It's a long shot, but check often for the earrings. You might get lucky. Even if you do, that's only HALF the battle! I have a friend in Japan who has an account, which is how I get my Mai-HiME/Otome merch.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SXD Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

At the time (5 or so years ago), I found some of the official Mai-Otome GEMs on Yahoo Japan auctions:

Mai-Otome on Yahoo Japan Auctions

It's a long shot, but check often for the earrings. You might get lucky. Even if you do, that's only HALF the battle! I have a friend in Japan who has an account, which is how I get my Mai-HiME/Otome merch.

Hmmm, ...maybe I will have to just make some. My daughter wants a set. (yes I let her watch, I covered her eyes a bunch LOL)

SXD
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:38 pm

SXD wrote:
Hmmm,  ...maybe I will have to just make some. My daughter wants a set. (yes I let her watch, I covered her eyes a bunch LOL)

Totally understandable! Mai-Otome is more for adults than it is children. Would love to see the GEMs you end up making! Especially the Blue Sky Sapphire!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5