Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing?

4 posters

Go down

Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? Empty Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 am

Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing?

Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? Vlcsn980
Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? Vlcsn996
---

We all know the story of Akira Okuzaki by now. In order to hide her identity, she dressed and enrolled as a boy at Fuuka Academy. Though before her dormant femininity was brought out by Takumi, she spent a majority of her childhood (secret ninja clan! haha!) and school life as a male. Sometimes it was frustrating as her breasts started growing at a rapid pace. It must of been difficult to hide being a woman all the time, but did Akira enjoy her disguise? Was men's clothing comfortable to her? Did it really identify who she was before she met Takumi?

In her omake, Akira ponders a lot of "what ifs" regarding being a boy AND a girl. Could she be both? My answer for that is YES. As we've seen, she is convincing as both genders in many ways.

Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? Aki10_800x600

Discuss and share your thoughts. Akira Nin-Nin!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? Empty Re: Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing?

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:02 pm

I don't remember the omake, but from what I gathered of the anime, it doesn't seem like she cared either way. She did what she needed to do, and if dressing up as a boy was something she needed to do to hide her identity, then so be it.

I think it might've mattered if she had to do it for a couple more years while being aware of her feelings for Takumi. At first, it's the whole, "I really like this guy but I'm content because I get to see him all day long and he dotes on me anyway". But then, I'm sure at some point, maybe in high school, her thoughts would have changed to wishing that she could actually date him. Time can test your patience in all kinds of ways, after all. Though, the anime never reached that point, so that's something we can only speculate.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? Empty Re: Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:39 pm

ookamidesu wrote:I think it might've mattered if she had to do it for a couple more years while being aware of her feelings for Takumi. At first, it's the whole, "I really like this guy but I'm content because I get to see him all day long and he dotes on me anyway". But then, I'm sure at some point, maybe in high school, her thoughts would have changed to wishing that she could actually date him. Time can test your patience in all kinds of ways, after all. Though, the anime never reached that point, so that's something we can only speculate.
She felt that she could only date him as a girl. Could Takumi even love Akira as a female preferring to be male? That's a different discussion all together; it just seemed that she appeared comfortable as a guy until she met Takumi. When Takumi thought Akira was a guy, he did send some heavy yaoi signals his way.

You could be right though, Dye. It's heavily implied that if Takumi didn't discover Akira's secret, he would still think Akira was a guy by the end of episode 26. She did seem okay with just being together all the time and Takumi being none the wiser.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:16 pm

I sure hope she enjoyed dressing as a boy. Male's clothing is OH. SO. FACKEN. COMFEEEEEEEH! Feels 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I sure hope she enjoyed dressing as a boy. Male's clothing is OH. SO. FACKEN. COMFEEEEEEEH! Feels 
This is the only un-Natsuki-like quality you possess. Viola 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:03 am

She, indeed, seemed comfortable with wearing boys' clothes... =)) but after she met Takumi, she started questions herself about her identity and her feelings towards Takumi, and Takumi's feelings towards her... Takumi's appearance in her life changed many things =))

And she seems started to enjoy wearing girls' clothes also...
Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? 2pZT6G7T
Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? AWSwCh2t
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:17 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:She, indeed, seemed comfortable with wearing boys' clothes... =)) but after she met Takumi, she started questions herself about her identity and her feelings towards Takumi, and Takumi's feelings towards her... Takumi's appearance in her life changed many things =))

And she seems started to enjoy wearing girls' clothes also...
Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? 2pZT6G7T
Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? AWSwCh2t
Those last two shots of them from the director's cut are a good example. She plain and simply embrace her femininity at last. :'D It's good to unleash the real you, Akira. Natsuki did it and now she's even more fluffy than before. Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki did it and now she's even more fluffy than before. Trollface 
Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? 123410: "She's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki did it and now she's even more fluffy than before. Trollface 
Did Akira Okuzaki really enjoy wearing boys clothing? 123410: "She's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"
XDDDD If anyone out there with awesome editing skills can read this: Replace that stuffed unicorn with Natsuki and we will love you forever!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down