Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

+16
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
MissSoccerNinja
SulliMike23
Lerena
WolvenBane08
Miyotakano
Asuka Tenjou
ookamidesu
Ice Silver Crystal
RedEyedWolf
Milla
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

Post by Miyotakano Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:44 pm

I am... I can't trust people easily because ive been hurt alot in my life. I know one certain person is trying to get me to trust more people but if I meet them in real life I can't, exept for that one person who reaches out to me
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Miyotakano wrote:I am... I can't trust people easily because ive been hurt alot in my life. I know one certain person is trying to get me to trust more people but if I meet them in real life I can't, exept for that one person who reaches out to me

Is that one person who reaches out to you the one trying to get you to trust? You may want to take her word on it. :) Balance trust and cautiousness.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I definitely have trust issue, been stabbed in the back too many times not to. Curiously enough, these trust issues are almost strictly with other girls. I've yet to have a strong, lasting relationship (friendship or otherwise) with a girl that doesn't wind up falling apart. Even so, most of the people I consider "friends" are girls. Figure that one out.

I have a hard time trusting people, yet at the same time I trust too easily. Then again, I never have made sense. XD
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:27 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote: Then again, I never have made sense. XD

That's cause you are a girl... it's that simple. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I've always thought of myself as more of a Shizuru, but recently (as of yesterday) I had to think about it. I don't think I've really given it enough thought to say for sure. Before I thought on the subject, it seems like I'm more of a Shizuru. Considering my definite affection problems, trust issues, etc etc, it makes more sense to say I'm a Natsuki. Even now, I think of finding my Shizuru. I'm just not sure. I tend to push people away, but when they've gotten close to me I don't let them go, so...
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Lerena wrote:I've always thought of myself as more of a Shizuru, but recently (as of yesterday) I had to think about it. I don't think I've really given it enough thought to say for sure. Before I thought on the subject, it seems like I'm more of a Shizuru. Considering my definite affection problems, trust issues, etc etc, it makes more sense to say I'm a Natsuki. Even now, I think of finding my Shizuru. I'm just not sure. I tend to push people away, but when they've gotten close to me I don't let them go, so...

You're a ShizNat. ShizNat2

I wonder if it ever occured to anymore that Shizuru may also have trusting issues as well? Her personal thoughts and feelings certainly don't reach out to her student fangirls, nor the Student Council. She can't even express them in front of Natsuki, although that's a no brainer, being the very girl she loves.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:17 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You're a ShizNat. ShizNat2

I wonder if it ever occured to anyone that Shizuru may also have trusting issues as well? Her personal thoughts and feelings certainly don't reach out to her student fangirls, nor the Student Council. She can't even express them in front of Natsuki, although that's a no brainer, being the very girl she loves.

If you put it that way, I could be a definite Shizuru. xD Out of all the characters, however, I've always compared myself more to Nao.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 am

Lerena wrote:If you put it that way, I could be a definite Shizuru. xD Out of all the characters, however, I've always compared myself more to Nao.

Nao Yuuki? That gives me an idea, for now please answer a question for little ol' me? Did Nao deserve that beating at the hands of Shizuru? Even after all she did?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:54 am

Well, I can't say that I'm exactly like Natsuki in that sense, but trust is a major issue for me due to years of being bullied all my life. I've been tricked into doing things because of my naivety and I used to trust people too easily. But it was in high school that I started to not trust people until I know that I can.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Well, I can't say that I'm exactly like Natsuki in that sense, but trust is a major issue for me due to years of being bullied all my life. I've been tricked into doing things because of my naivety and I used to trust people too easily. But it was in high school that I started to not trust people until I know that I can.

Natsuki Kuga : Good for you, son.

Don't blame you, it's actually smart to set up 'walls'. Just don't make a maximum security system out of yourself or you may miss out on prized friendships. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:Well, I can't say that I'm exactly like Natsuki in that sense, but trust is a major issue for me due to years of being bullied all my life. I've been tricked into doing things because of my naivety and I used to trust people too easily. But it was in high school that I started to not trust people until I know that I can.

Natsuki Kuga : Good for you, son.

Don't blame you, it's actually smart to set up 'walls'. Just don't make a maximum security system out of yourself or you may miss out on prized friendships. :)
Well I never said I didn't make any friends. I just knew too many people who would take advantage of my Naive personality. So I wasn't a complete lone-wolf.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire and Midori Sugiura999: I completely agree with Luu Sky Sapphire. I respect you (Midori Sugiora999) so much for being so open and trusting. I wish I could be like that. =]

Milla: You don't seem to me like a terrible person at all! You sound like a really cool person! =] As a fellow Natsuki, I think I can see where you're coming from.

I have a good friend (while I'm like Natsuki, he's like a combination of Reito, Mikoto, and sometimes a non-annoying Takeda) who really hurt me last year. We were supposed to go to prom together, but he ditched me for a girl he wanted to go out with. In his defense, he was pretty clueless to the fact that I (and everybody else, including his sister (who is like a combo of Mai and Nao), and his father, and everybody we know) knew that the plan was for him and I to go to prom together as friends. When he told me he was gonna take the girl, I was so mad and hurt that I completely shut down emotionally didn't talk to him about it or to anybody else. I was so shocked and hurt that all I could do was internalize the pain. I'm a really loyal friend, and the fact that my (formerly best friend) let me down so badly on something so important, really hurt. I felt really stupid for trusting somebody so much, and having him let me down so badly. Eventually all the bottled up emotions became too much and I yelled at him. It was horrible. He was actually scared. Afterward, he apologised, and explained himself. I forgave him, and we talk and hang out now, but things aren't the same. It's like a dark wedge was put in the middle of our formerly untainted friendship. I can't completely trust him anymore. In the future, if I need to rely on somebody for something important, he will definitely not be the person I turn to. Never again. I don't know if that will ever change.

RedEyedWolf: I agree, lesbians who don't like guys simply because they're guys are dumb and missing out on a lot of good friendships. One of my best friend's is a guy. (He's like a male-version of Chie Hallard.) X]

Everybody:AnimeCon in NY sounds fun!...I'm not sure when it is, but if it's in the summer, that would be cool. I have family and friends in NY so I go there every summer anyways.

About the topic of the thread: I know, without doubt, that I have trust issues. Like Luu Sky Sapphire though, I was saved by my girlfriend. =]

I think that in middle school I was Natsuki Kuga as she was in middle school ("I won't trust anybody ever again.") and in highschool, with the help of my friends, I became like Natsuki in the main part of Mai-hime. And now, I consider myself to be like Natsuki at the end of Mai-Hime (I see her as being more mature than she was earlier in the season.)

It's embarrassing, I'm such an anime geek, that whenever I listen to the new Foo Fighters cd, I always listen to it in this order (because it reminds me of my own, and Natsuki's, progression through life):

1. "Bridge Burning" (After the death of her mother, Natsuki is burning all the bridges/relationships in her life "You're bridges are burning down, they're all coming down, it's all coming down...You're burning them down..." )
2. "Dear Rosemary" (After talking with John Smith, Natsuki is upset about the supposed betrayal of her late mother. "Truth ain't gonna change the way you lied...Youth ain't gonna change the way you died...Dear Rosemary, you're part of me...Dear Rosemary, please part of me..." )
3. "Walk" (After Natsuki gets out of the hospital and talks with Mr. Sakomizu "I will trust the mother that I remember." She hangs out with Mai for the evening and they talk about things. Then, Natsuki goes (on her new motorcycle from Mr. Yamada) to confront Shizuru. Natsuki is "learning to walk again, learning to talk again" after obtaining a new, possibly enlightened view on life.)
4. "Rope"(This one is for Shizuru. I think the song fits her when her feelings for Natsuki are revealed and she "goes crazy." "This (Natsuki's) indecision's got me climbing up a wall... waiting on the fall... I thought I was above it all...On a kiss, I save my breath for you! On a kiss, I'll save my breath for you! Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm hanging on you. Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm pullling for you now. Give me some hope I'm coming out of my head, into the clear when you, go, I, go, loose!")
5. "A Matter of Time" (Natsuki to Shizuru after the carnival. Like when the whole cast is sitting on the picnic blanket in episode 26 at the end, and when they're in the karaoke room at the very end of the episode. Natsuki says:

"Let's change the subject to someone else
You know lately I've been subject to change
Normally I really look strange
Hang over I'm older

You're one to talk the heart is a clock
Just like a bomb that keeps on ticking away
Counting down to detonate
You're willing, I'm lonely
Is something

It
(the fact that Natsuki and Shizuru are both women) doesn't matter much to me if it doesn't matter much to you (so let's be together), ooh
It doesn't matter much to me if it doesn't matter much to you"

Also, like Natsuki spying on District 1 during the Carnival, I'm a very driven and focused person. People I love have suffered greatly because of Alzheimer's disease and cancer. I'll do anything to cure those diseases. For the longest time, I thought "I have no time for friends or fun. I have to work toward my goal of curing the diseases that have made my loved ones suffer. There's a time limit on this. I have to do everything I can..." I still feel like that. But now, I realize that my chances of curing both or even one of those diseases are extremely slim, but in my lifetime, if I could do even one thing to advance research and knowledge on the cures, I'll be happy.
I also realize, that to achieve my goal, I'm going to have to trust and work with other people. And, that I can't live life without love and friendship. I'd go crazy without my friends, family, and (especially) my girlfriend. ShizNat

And that's my long and slightly embarrassing point of view.

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:54 am

It's perfectly okay to pick a star and follow it in life, you just can't miss out on the better things in life. There's no harm is trying to cure diseases, but those in the medical field know all too well that the spouse/lover normally has to cope with the fact that his or her hero is gone most of the day. I imagine you have a wonderful girlfriend, always let her know she's loved. :)

I have a new girlfriend who I met months ago and we started dating last month. There's no trusting issues when it comes to her. She's my very good friend and is always honest with me. That's the kind of base our relationship needs to be very long lasting. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"]I have a new girlfriend who I met months ago and we started dating last month. There's no trusting issues when it comes to her. She's my very good friend and is always honest with me. That's the kind of base our relationship needs to be very long lasting. :)
[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"/]

That's really sweet! It definitely sounds like you two have a great relationship. =]

[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"]It's perfectly okay to pick a star and follow it in life, you just can't miss out on the better things in life. There's no harm is trying to cure diseases, but those in the medical field know all too well that the spouse/lover normally has to cope with the fact that his or her hero is gone most of the day. I imagine you have a wonderful girlfriend, always let her know she's loved. :)
[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"/]

That's true. It's also true that my girlfriend is wonderful. I try my best to let her know every day that I love her. She definitely deserves to know.
I'm by no means a hero (nor do I ever truly expect to be), but I do spend a lot of time on work.

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:That's true. It's also true that my girlfriend is wonderful. I try my best to let her know every day that I love her. She definitely deserves to know.
I'm by no means a hero (nor do I ever truly expect to be), but I do spend a lot of time on work.

Haha, try not to be a hero like I have. It comes with a lot of sacrifices. ^_^ The best thing you can possibly have aside from your girlfriend's love is her trust. Never lose it; you're living the ShizNat fantasy many girls I've met over the years WISHED they had.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:If you put it that way, I could be a definite Shizuru. xD Out of all the characters, however, I've always compared myself more to Nao.
Nao Yuuki? That gives me an idea, for now please answer a question for little ol' me? Did Nao deserve that beating at the hands of Shizuru? Even after all she did?
Even though I love Nao, I will have to say yes. The main reason behind this is simple. No amount of suffering means you should kidnap a person, pick on horny pedophiles, or lure in the one person who can kill you without lifting a finger with said kidnapping. Nao provoked Shizuru, so she deserved every bit of what she got.

And, this is a really disturbing question to ask someone who puts her own characters through unrealistic degrees of torment. I'm still learning how to be realistic with the torment I put my characters through, so cut me some slack. XD
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 am

Lerena wrote:Even though I love Nao, I will have to say yes. The main reason behind this is simple. No amount of suffering means you should kidnap a person, pick on horny pedophiles, or lure in the one person who can kill you without lifting a finger with said kidnapping. Nao provoked Shizuru, so she deserved every bit of what she got.

And, this is a really disturbing question to ask someone who puts her own characters through unrealistic degrees of torment. I'm still learning how to be realistic with the torment I put my characters through, so cut me some slack. XD

I'll try. ;p In any case, your reply made me wish one of our members, SpiralDasher, did make that thread for Nao Yuuki criticisms. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:That's true. It's also true that my girlfriend is wonderful. I try my best to let her know every day that I love her. She definitely deserves to know.

Haha, try not to be a hero like I have. It comes with a lot of sacrifices. ^_^ The best thing you can possibly have aside from your girlfriend's love is her trust. Never lose it; you're living the ShizNat fantasy many girls I've met over the years WISHED they had.

I'm sorry you've had to make sacrifices... :(
It sounds like your girlfriend is also really awesome. =]
I'll definitely take your words to heart. You've helped me realize how lucky I am to have my girlfriend. I have to be careful: she's so amazing, and so caring and understanding, that (while I'm focusing on my own things) I sometimes don't realize how much I actually depend on her (without even realizing it)...
Since this is a Natsuki thread, (and I'm a huge geek that constantly relates everything to Mai-Hime), Moon and I are sort of reminding me of Shiznat right now (how Shizuru watched over Natsuki (like when she saved her from Kagutsuchi) and Natsuki never realizes it, not even really knowing (besides having "had (her) suspicions, but kept them to (herself)" as Shizuru said in a later episode)). I've always thought of myself as more emotionally-aware/emotionally-intelligent than middle-Mai-Hime-series Natsuki, but really (I realize now), I'm not.

Lerena wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Even though I love Nao, I will have to say yes. The main reason behind this is simple. No amount of suffering means you should kidnap a person, pick on horny pedophiles, or lure in the one person who can kill you without lifting a finger with said kidnapping. Nao provoked Shizuru, so she deserved every bit of what she got.

(I wasn't sure if this question was open to just Lerena, or to everybody, so I answered it. Please ignore the next few paragraphs if the question was not for everybody.)

I definitely agree with Lerena that Nao provoked Shizuru and deserved to face some sort of consequence. I also think that both kidnapping and manipulation are completely wrong things to do.
Personally though (I may just be a softie), I think that the beating Shizuru gave her was a bit severe. Not that it was unexpected/unrealistic though, because it was definitely a realistic consequence (given the situation of Shizuru's mental state), but I still think that it was harsh. Shizuru defeated Nao, which killed her mother (the last real family that Nao had), and then she advanced toward Nao to punish her more (even though she'd just taken away both her reason for fighting (her mother) and her method of fighting (Julia)). But, in Shizuru's defense, I would also react severely/extremely/even illogically to somebody that tried to hurt the one I loved. Shizuru was just making sure that nobody would hurt Natsuki again.
In summary, I think that the beating was not unrealistic/unexpected, but it was harsh (from my point of view).

Lerena: I think that your answer is better/more well balanced than mine, though. While I can see it only from one point of view (which I think would be like that of a bystander, possibly Natsuki), you might be able to see it from both Nao and Shizuru's point of view (possibly simultaneously). That's really cool! =] (Please forgive me if I'm over-analyzing this).
Also, you don't have to be embarrassed or anything about your answer! There are plenty of famous authors and playwrights who do/have done terrible things to their characters! It can make for compelling reading sometimes. =] Shakespeare killed pretty much everybody in Hamlet (even the main protagonist), and he/his work is still loved by many people and even studied in classrooms. I happen to love Hamlet (which I read in my senior English class). =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:I'll definitely take your words to heart. You've helped me realize how lucky I am to have my girlfriend. I have to be careful: she's so amazing, and so caring and understanding, that (while I'm focusing on my own things) I sometimes don't realize how much I actually depend on her (without even realizing it)...

Ninja-chan, love is a team effort. Even her darkest hour, Shizuru needed Natsuki to tell her it was okay. She did so before the final battle:

Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_000
Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_008
Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_010
Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_011

You need your girlfriend, just as much as she needs you. Underneath the romance you're both still friends. Never lose that. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:I'll definitely take your words to heart. You've helped me realize how lucky I am to have my girlfriend. I have to be careful: she's so amazing, and so caring and understanding, that (while I'm focusing on my own things) I sometimes don't realize how much I actually depend on her (without even realizing it)...

Ninja-chan, love is a team effort. Even her darkest hour, Shizuru needed Natsuki to tell her it was okay. She did so before the final battle:

Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_000
Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_008
Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_010
Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_011

You need your girlfriend, just as much as she needs you. Underneath the romance you're both still friends. Never lose that. :)

I love that scene...Shizuru actually smiles... *tries not to get all misty-eyed at Shizuru's expression in the third picture*

I definitely hope that I can be there for Moon whenever she needs me. Especially when she really needs me. And even when she just needs me.

(This reminds me of, and) I love the song "I Turn to You" by Melanie C. I liked the song when I heard it in Bend It Like Beckham (the soccer movie), and I loved the Shiznat video with it on Youtube. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 pm

XD I love Bend It Like Beckham! Which is strange considering I'm not a huge soccer fan. X'D More like I have a respect for female athletes. Anyway i remember that song quite well, it fits our yurilicious dynamic duo. ShizNat3

The third picture is a beautiful one~ Shizuru's face says to me that she is honestly sorry for everything she's done to Natsuki. Those weren't "I'm in trouble" tears, those were honest "please forgive me" tears. Big difference. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD I love Bend It Like Beckham! Which is strange considering I'm not a huge soccer fan. X'D More like I have a respect for female athletes. Anyway i remember that song quite well, it fits our yurilicious dynamic duo. ShizNat3

Yeah, female athletes are pretty awesome. =]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The third picture is a beautiful one~ Shizuru's face says to me that she is honestly sorry for everything she's done to Natsuki. Those weren't "I'm in trouble" tears, those were honest "please forgive me" tears. Big difference. :)

I couldn't agree more. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Natsuki - Natsuki with trusting issues. Might be you? - Page 2 PDVD_004

Aside from Shizuru and her fellow HiME (well, some of them...), Natsuki finds it difficult to trust others. It's true, one shouldn't trust so easily or they could end up getting hurt. At the same time, pushing everyone away isn't good either. You don't know who could benefit your life, it might even be your potential soul mate.

In all seriousness, do you consider yourself a Natsuki type (in the beginning) with trusting issues. Do they relate in any way to people in general, family members or even your ex-lovers? Share here and see if you're a Natsuki. I love you
Oh darn, this has hit me right in the feelings! I can say that I'm extremely similar to Natsuki :shock:

I'm not the type of person to trust anyone. I never trusted anyone, but before, after a while, I started to open up and started to trust a few people. You know that Shizuru helped Natsuki basically believe again, right? I mentioned this elsewhere on the forum, but I once knew this girl (who reminds me a lot of Shizuru), who happened to fall madly in love with me, right? I was going through a tough time around that time, but my friend helped me believe again, and I started to open up, especially to her, since we were really close friends.

But something was different.

I thought you were supposed to trust the closest of friends. Let's just say the friendship between me and the girl who loved me ended in a pretty ugly way. I mean we were really close friends, but I was left really heartbroken, because my friend ended up not helping me anymore and ended up being a hypocrite. It sadden me quite a lot, because I thought I had a friend whom I was able to actually trust.

No.

I learned the hard way that not even the closest of friends are worth to trust. Because of that, I can't trust ANYONE anymore. I just can't. No matter how hard I try. I can't even trust my own family. I just can't trust at all anymore.

It's been 2 years since this incident and I'm still heartbroken, to be honest

This explains why Mai-HiME, let alone Natsuki Kuga means SO SO much to me, because Natsuki and I pretty much have the same personality, and we have major trust issues. I can't trust anyone and I won't trust anyone...

/brbcrying
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Oh darn, this has hit me right in the feelings! I can say that I'm extremely similar to Natsuki :shock:

I'm not the type of person to trust anyone. I never trusted anyone, but before, after a while, I started to open up and started to trust a few people. You know that Shizuru helped Natsuki basically believe again, right? I mentioned this elsewhere on the forum, but I once knew this girl (who reminds me a lot of Shizuru), who happened to fall madly in love with me, right? I was going through a tough time around that time, but my friend helped me believe again, and I started to open up, especially to her, since we were really close friends.

But something was different.

I thought you were supposed to trust the closest of friends. Let's just say the friendship between me and the girl who loved me ended in a pretty ugly way. I mean we were really close friends, but I was left really heartbroken, because my friend ended up not helping me anymore and ended up being a hypocrite. It sadden me quite a lot, because I thought I had a friend whom I was able to actually trust.

No.

I learned the hard way that not even the closest of friends are worth to trust. Because of that, I can't trust ANYONE anymore. I just can't. No matter how hard I try. I can't even trust my own family. I just can't trust at all anymore.

It's been 2 years since this incident and I'm still heartbroken, to be honest

This explains why Mai-HiME, let alone Natsuki Kuga means SO SO much to me, because Natsuki and I pretty much have the same personality, and we have major trust issues. I can't trust anyone and I won't trust anyone...

/brbcrying

It's a shame you can't trust anyone, Nymph. You shouldn't see the world so black and white all the time, otherwise you'd be missing out on someone worthwhile. I've had a similar incident of my own two years ago and you know what happened? It made me stronger. It reminded me that the only person I can depend on is myself. I've caused the chain of events with my actions and rather than destroy me, it made me an unstoppable force. Long story short, my belief in others and people helped pull this fandom together. Consider us the Light Music Club of anime forums. Small, goof off a lot. But when we walk through the curtain so-to-speak and express our love for the Mai-Series and yuri on a daily basis, there's nobody else on Earth who can do it better.

You're new, so you are free to feel the way you do. It must of been awful to go through such pain. Just remember that you can trust others. Me for starters, for I've been through worse than anything our past and present members have been through. If I can survive high drama and heartbreak, so can you.

/serious mode off.

^_~ Remember, Natsuki finally trusts everybody. Someday, you'll find your own Episode 26.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 am

Aw thanks :3 "your own episode 26" Haha that made me giggle XD I am still searching u_u *steals and sips Shizuru's tea*
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next