Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai?

+3
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kiros Razer
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? Empty What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai?

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 am

Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? NatsukilookingatMaiboobs_zps22fc96e6

My view simply was Natsuki was looking at her boobs,
This thought could be in relation to episode 4,

Or come up with things based on what it looks like to you.
You can be silly about it too.

(Example: Natsuki: Those are some nice boobs you got there, Mai.)

I re-watch episodes a lot and do screenshots
as I pause something that I find amuses me.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? Empty Re: What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai?

Post by franticfranz Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:34 am

It could be, actually...regardless whether she's listening to the conversation or not.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? Empty Re: What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:14 pm

XD If Natsuki were indeed staring at Mai's boobs, then that would explain the look on her face. Are boobs that hypnotizing, Kuga? Wait...what a stupid question! *o*;

Natsuki Kuga : I'll someday make it my goal to get mine that big.

Annnnnd it happened. The proof is in the director's cut ending of Mai-HiME Episode 26:

Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? Vlcsna25
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD If Natsuki were indeed staring at Mai's boobs, then that would explain the look on her face. Are boobs that hypnotizing, Kuga? Wait...what a stupid question! *o*;

Annnnnd it happened. The proof is in the director's cut ending of Mai-HiME Episode 26:

Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? Vlcsna25
Yes, Natsuki magically had bigger boobage. (A word I tend to use.)
I could see Natsuki thinking that.:lol: 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Silly people, she is totally just spacing out and not looking at Mai's boobs :^)
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Yes, Natsuki magically had bigger boobage. (A word I tend to use.)

And I thought Akira-kun had the ever-growing set of boobage! :lol: 

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Silly people, she is totally just spacing out and not looking at Mai's boobs :^)

:'3 Nay.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:14 am

When I see that picture, I see Natsuki being all "derp", but come to think of it, it looks like she has a lazy eye XD Right eye is breaking the 4th wall and left eye is staring at Mai's bewbz :B

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD If Natsuki were indeed staring at Mai's boobs, then that would explain the look on her face. Are boobs that hypnotizing, Kuga? Wait...what a stupid question! *o*;

Natsuki Kuga : Somehow the crew digitally made my boobs bigger. But that's not the point. TAKE THAT PICTURE DOWN NOW *rageface*
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
Natsuki Kuga : Somehow the crew digitally made my boobs bigger. But that's not the point. TAKE THAT PICTURE DOWN NOW *rageface*

Shizuru Kaichou : Request denied~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:

Shizuru Kaichou : Request denied~
Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? Fc60c710

Takeda : ... Takeda Takeda Takeda
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Mmm~

Yeah, Takeda will never get any of that. Arika Yumemiya 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mmm~

Yeah, Takeda will never get any of that. Arika Yumemiya 
Takeda : At least I have my memories. And the Mai-HiME DVD. And Natsuki fanart... Forever Alone 

Natsuki Kuga : YOU FREAKIN PERVERT! *repeatedly whacks Takeda with kendo stick*

Shizuru Kaichou : Trollface
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Takeda : At least I have my memories. And the Mai-HiME DVD. And Natsuki fanart... Forever Alone 

Natsuki Kuga : YOU FREAKIN PERVERT! *repeatedly whacks Takeda with kendo stick*

Shizuru Kaichou : Trollface

Shizuru knows there's no competition with Takeda. XD She just allows Natsuki to dish out the punishment~

To be fair, Takeda, Natsuki rejected your feelings in Natsuki no Prelude without any malice. It was gentle and quick; like a gunshot to the heart. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
To be fair, Takeda, Natsuki rejected your feelings in Natsuki no Prelude without any malice. It was gentle and quick; like a gunshot to the heart. :'3

Takeda : The passions of youth ;_;
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Shizuru knows there's no competition with Takeda. XD She just allows Natsuki to dish out the punishment~

I read many translations of it but only a few I can seem to find anymore.
Mainly the ones I see are done from here.:D 
I think it was amazing the pictures and story, was it from an artbook?

I figured it had to be or something else.
Years ago.. I requested it to be translated and someone did..
It's been ages but it was nice rereading it.
I asked friends questions about it and one added some info
in a journal/blog another did it entirely for me and for others.

I am a very forgetful person.:lol: 
Natsuki was definitely polite in how she turned him down.

Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 am

Kiros Razer wrote:I read many translations of it but only a few I can seem to find anymore.
Mainly the ones I see are done from here.:D 
I think it was amazing the pictures and story, was it from an artbook?

I figured it had to be or something else.
Years ago.. I requested it to be translated and someone did..
It's been ages but it was nice rereading it.
I asked friends questions about it and one added some info
in a journal/blog another did it entirely for me and for others.

I am a very forgetful person.:lol: 
Natsuki was definitely polite in how she turned him down.

:D Thanks for the plug, we wanted to get Natsuki no Prelude back in the public's eye! And yes, it was from the Mai-HiME art books. I only knew of one translation in the past from a livejournal, but we wanted to do our own translation and thanks to my ex and now with V-chan's corrections, we have the best translation possible.

Join the club, Kiros. XD One of my biggest flaws is being forgetful, but when you're juggling such an active life, it tends to happen. Too much at once! Anyway, you gotta give respect to Natsuki for being polite. She realized that Takeda's feelings weren't perverted; they were sincere. She just couldn't return feelings for someone she barely talked to in the first place. There was only one person for that and whether Natsuki was gay or not, it didn't matter anymore. Love is love.

ShizNat 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

:D Thanks for the plug, we wanted to get Natsuki no Prelude back in the public's eye! And yes, it was from the Mai-HiME art books. I only knew of one translation in the past from a livejournal, but we wanted to do our own translation and thanks to my ex and now with V-chan's corrections, we have the best translation possible.

Join the club, Kiros. XD One of my biggest flaws is being forgetful, but when you're juggling such an active life, it tends to happen. Too much at once! Anyway, you gotta give respect to Natsuki for being polite. She realized that Takeda's feelings weren't perverted; they were sincere. She just couldn't return feelings for someone she barely talked to in the first place. There was only one person for that and whether Natsuki was gay or not, it didn't matter anymore. Love is love.

ShizNat 
Well, some of the others were becoming too hard to find.
So I am thankful that it was done again and brought back to public eye.
I have changed computers/laptop since.
So when searching awhile back I couldn't find it.

Except the one here which was easy to find in searching,
somethings take me hours to find.
I think when I grew curious over drama CDs again..
I searched then remembered Nagumo who i asked recently for.
I remember once talking to them in Shoujo-ai forums but that was forever ago!:lol: 

I was surprised with how much Natsuki had changed
by being open and politely rejecting him.

The prelude definitely showed how much Shizuru
added to Natsuki's life despite her not
being fully aware of Shizuru's feelings then. ^^

It was beautiful.:D
The prelude allows others to understand Natsuki never rejected her but accepted her.
She never looked down on Shizuru, she did feel rather violated due
to the unexplained happening during when Shizuru took care of Natsuki.

but once she saw Shizuru's eyes and how pained they look
after she defeated yukino and haruka disappeared. 
I felt she knew Shizuru was not herself and was controlled.
I think the kiss she did to snap Shizuru out was sweet.

I kind of felt Natsuki wouldn't have kissed her if there was no feeling whatsoever involved.Gay Rainbow 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:22 pm

I haven't been on Shoujo-ai forums in such a long time! :) I wish I could remember the name I used at the time. I didn't make an impact there sadly, I was just looking for really nice yuri images at the time, which the site had plenty of. At that time, I was really into Marimite aka Maria-sama ga Miteru and Xena Warrior Princess.

Kiros Razer wrote:
but once she saw Shizuru's eyes and how pained they look  
after she defeated yukino and haruka disappeared. 
I felt she knew Shizuru was not herself and was controlled.
I think the kiss she did to snap Shizuru out was sweet.

I kind of felt Natsuki wouldn't have kissed her if there was no feeling whatsoever  involved.Gay Rainbow 

We mentioned on our recent MM Podcast that the episode 25 kiss was fairy tale symbolism. True love's kiss broke the spell over Shizuru. I will be very surprised if that was unintentional on the part of Sunrise, because it made sense to me. Arika Yumemiya 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

We mentioned on our recent MM Podcast that the episode 25 kiss was fairy tale symbolism. True love's kiss broke the spell over Shizuru. I will be very surprised if that was unintentional on the part of Sunrise, because it made sense to me. Arika Yumemiya 
I can see that too.:D 

However I get reminded of Mai was viewing a first kiss and how special it should be and considering Mikoto her first.

I feel Shizuru meant a lot to Natsuki even when she
considered herself unable to feel the same.
If the view of the first kiss had a similar value to other characters,
I would see Shizuru finding Natsuki's kiss very strong and able to bring her back to reality.

Natsuki obviously seen Shizuru the one worthy enough for it
and wanted the one person she truly held special
to know that she still cares and willing to understand her.
Even though she never had much time to
ponder through the depths of her own heart.

I saw that as intentional myself, and a fairy tale love in bloom.
This kiss symbolizes Shizuru awakening from darkness.
Natsuki served as her light and the hope in ever bringing her back.:) 

Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:However I get reminded of Mai was viewing a first kiss and how special it should be and considering Mikoto her first.

I feel Shizuru meant a lot to Natsuki even when she
considered herself unable to feel the same.
If the view of the first kiss had a similar value to other characters,
I would see Shizuru finding Natsuki's kiss very strong and able to bring her back to reality.

Natsuki obviously seen Shizuru the one worthy enough for it
and wanted the one person she truly held special
to know that she still cares and willing to understand her.
Even though she never had much time to
ponder through the depths of her own heart.

I saw that as intentional myself, and a fairy tale love in bloom.
This kiss symbolizes Shizuru awakening from darkness.
Natsuki served as her light and the hope in ever bringing her back.:)[/color]

It's funny how Mai tried to convince herself that the CPR "kiss" didn't count. In the long run, it sunk in and she came to accept it. XD There's two sets of lips, Mai! Once they collide, it's considered a kiss!

Totally, Kiros. It helps that their kiss in episode 25 was their first. Both were swept up in the romance though it was planned by Natsuki, it clearly had sincerity in it. Natsuki's honest and true feelings blossomed like we've never seen before. Her light brought Shizuru out of her own darkness, yes. It's so great storytelling to have Natsuki dig her own hole of darkness with a shovel called revenge for First District. By episode 25-26, she became the complete opposite of a vengeful person. Amazing character development on her part. Arika Yumemiya 

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

It's funny how Mai tried to convince herself that the CPR "kiss" didn't count. In the long run, it sunk in and she came to accept it. XD There's two sets of lips, Mai! Once they collide, it's considered a kiss!

Totally, Kiros. It helps that their kiss in episode 25 was their first. Both were swept up in the romance though it was planned by Natsuki, it clearly had sincerity in it. Natsuki's honest and true feelings blossomed like we've never seen before. Her light brought Shizuru out of her own darkness, yes. It's so great storytelling to have Natsuki dig her own hole of darkness with a shovel called revenge for First District. By episode 25-26, she became the complete opposite of a vengeful person. Amazing character development on her part. Arika Yumemiya 

It was sweet and the change in Natsuki was quite nice.
Also Duran becoming bigger showed how much she loved her most important person too.
Shizuru was hurt and confused and assumed that Natsuki hated her.
I didn't know why she thought that.. but it was probably guilt.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:
It was sweet and the change in Natsuki was quite nice.
Also Duran becoming bigger showed how much she loved her most important person too.
Shizuru was hurt and confused and assumed that Natsuki hated her.
I didn't know why she thought that.. but it was probably guilt.
[/quote]

We mentioned that on the podcast too, how Shizuru didn't know about the CHILD's size measuring a HiME's love. The Clifford-sized Duran was the biggest giveaway, but I don't think that was a mistake by Sunrise. I honestly think Shizuru didn't know about the CHILDs growth via MIP love. That right there shows that when she first received Kiyohime, it was already huge to begin with as her love for Natsuki was burning passion from the start.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

We mentioned that on the podcast too, how Shizuru didn't know about the CHILD's size measuring a HiME's love. The Clifford-sized Duran was the biggest giveaway, but I don't think that was a mistake by Sunrise. I honestly think Shizuru didn't know about the CHILDs growth via MIP love. That right there shows that when she first received Kiyohime, it was already huge to begin with as her love for Natsuki was burning passion from the start.
It's pretty awesome those discussions,
i wondered much and had to think of so much on my own.
Like ponder reasons.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:It's pretty awesome those discussions,
Like ponder reasons.

This series expands out minds a lot. Arika Yumemiya Thanks to Mai-HiME's tendency to "show and don't tell" a lot, we will always ponder and create discussion. Things like Natsuki's recovery after the accident, Mashiro being the master of Kagutsuchi, Shizuru discovering Kiyohime, and more.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:It's pretty awesome those discussions,
Like ponder reasons.

This series expands out minds a lot. Arika Yumemiya Thanks to Mai-HiME's tendency to "show and don't tell" a lot, we will always ponder and create discussion. Things like Natsuki's recovery after the accident, Mashiro being the master of Kagutsuchi, Shizuru discovering Kiyohime, and more.
A lot of those I honestly wondered, I had to rewatch certain parts.
Think of possibilities, form theories.etc.
I often wondered the theories of other fans.:D 
Sometimes others have a different view from your own
and it's like light bulb moment for me.
I'm sure we all get those too since it takes awhile to develop certain theories.

I mean yesterday I figured out something that I spent since childhood figuring out.
(It's silly but this is my example of a way overdue light bulb moment:
Where I have heard the beat of the 80's song "I want candy" before that even came out?
and everything just hits me when simply washing my face!XD )

Light bulb moments are great! I wished they'd happen more for me.:lol: 
In a group sense like here, sharing ideas and having discussions
are likely to open them up more in people.

A sense of a group is the ability to work together.
Which helps a lot.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Natsuki - What do you think when you see this picture of Natsuki and Mai? NatsukilookingatMaiboobs_zps22fc96e6

My view simply was Natsuki was looking at her boobs,
This thought could be in relation to episode 4,

Or come up with things based on what it looks like to you.
You can be silly about it too.

(Example: Natsuki: Those are some nice boobs you got there, Mai.)

I re-watch episodes a lot and do screenshots
as I pause something that I find amuses me.
Hmm, it seems to me she's just looking at her. But of course this was my reaction after Mai Hime ended. "nah they're just friends, nothing after that can be possible"
But i must admit, i hoped before Shizuru came in the picture of course, that there was something there between Mai and Natuski. lol. But yeah, now i just see a good friendship.
Milla
Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next