Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

+4
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kiros Razer
RoyBread
Kuga Natsuki
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? Empty Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 am

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? Shot0010

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? Shot0011

Well, ok, we all know that the actual panty thief is an Orphan. A large-ass group of Orphans, rather. And we all know that it was Natsuki's idea to lend her underwear as bait to capture the panty thief. BUT. Was Shizuru the panty thief as well? Besides helping the school, do you think she "borrowed" Natsuki's lingerie just for the sheer pleasure for her raging libido? Do you think it was her intention to slack off (as usual), eye-candy on the lingerie and have wet dreams about the bluenette? Not to mention this as well...

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? Xd10

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? Xdd10

Was the incident Shizuru's biggest troll moment out of the entire series?!

Discuss Natsuki Kruger2
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by RoyBread Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Just like Takeda, Shizuru is not satisfied with mere underwear.
I also don't sense that kind of modern japanese sadlife in the series at all so I'd also deny it based on meta.

RoyBread
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

Back to top Go down

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:54 pm

I could see Shizuru wanting something like that.

However I am a pervert, I guess.

Shizuru did like that Natsuki also liked pretty things and under garments. that showed Natsuki had a feminine side.

She was seen holding a dress beside an embarrassed natsuki.

It could serve as perversion
or a memory of their times together.

However Shizuru was obsessed with Natsuki, I'm sure she wanted to sneak some of her lingerie too.
XD
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:However Shizuru was obsessed with Natsuki, I'm sure she wanted to sneak some of her lingerie too.XD

*laughs* I know right?! It was Shizuru's golden opportunity to meet with Natsuki and squeeze the lingerie collection out of her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Shizuru who came up with the plan.

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? PDVD_368 : We're following through with *MY* plan, got a problem with that?

Trollface I just don't think it was *YOUR* plan for some reason.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*laughs* I know right?! It was Shizuru's golden opportunity to meet with Natsuki and squeeze the lingerie collection out of her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Shizuru who came up with the plan.

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? PDVD_368 : We're following through with *MY* plan, got a problem with that?

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? 1570266915 I just don't think it was *YOUR* plan for some reason.

Actually, I am more than sure that it was totally and completely Natsuki's plan... That shows that she, too, has kinky side =)

But seriously, Shizuru could not come up with this plan, only because Natsuki 100% hadn't said about involvement of Orphan and about what Nagi told her about Orphans... so, Luu, you shouldn't give credit to Shizuru for this "brilliant" plan of Natsuki Trollface

And on the topic... even if Shizuru had not borrowed something from Natsuki's collection, but it 100% had helped Shizuru's imagination run wild more than usual and have a more explicit dream about her 'ikezu' Natsuki=)
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 am

I find it hard to believe that this was Natsuki's plan. She doesn't seem to be the type of girl to show off and put her underwear at risk o_o But there's no denying that she's a secret girly girl and secretly has a kinky side. Sunrise just couldn't bother adding the latter Trollface
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 am

Nymphetamine wrote:I find it hard to believe that this was Natsuki's plan. She doesn't seem to be the type of girl to show off and put her underwear at risk o_o But there's no denying that she's a secret girly girl and secretly has a kinky side. Sunrise just couldn't bother adding the latter Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? 1570266915

Hahaha =) but this particular Orphan had severely injured Natsuki's pride and we all know that she is oh so very prideful girl... and in order to fulfill her plan of revenge, she totally could even put her collection at risk :)
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 am

At least she destroyed Mai's bra in the process Natsuki Kruger2

ruby : I still miss that bra... ;__;
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 am

I'd have to watch the episode again, but i remember Shizuru having something to do with Natsuki's plan. My mind probably filled in the blanks, but I remember Shizuru being aware of Natsuki's plan and stating so, and even if she didn't suggest it she most definitely encouraged it!
Viola: te-he~~

Also, I'm pretty sure in the scene we see Shizuru sleeping, (and why oh why would anyone bother to show such a scene if it wasn't relevant to the story, cuz fanservice would be showing her sleeping naked), she is sleeping with Natsuki's stolen KNICKERS!!!!

She wouldn't have to bother stealing them though, they switch underwear anyways!

Feels underwear buddies!! Everybody should have one!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 am

I finally had continued to re-watch Mai-Hime and I'm currently on episode 4...
So after all, it was Natsuki's plan... Screenshots:
Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? 111
Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? 211
CaptainVonCookie wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure in the scene we see Shizuru sleeping, (and why oh why would anyone bother to show such a scene if it wasn't relevant to the story, cuz fanservice would be showing her sleeping naked), she is sleeping with Natsuki's stolen KNICKERS!!!!

She wouldn't have to bother stealing them though, they switch underwear anyways!

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? 1395740707 underwear buddies!! Everybody should have one!
ROFLMAO... the best theory!!!
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:I finally had continued to re-watch Mai-Hime and I'm currently on episode 4...
So after all, it was Natsuki's plan... Screenshots:
Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? 111
Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief? 211

Did you say something, Posty? I can't seem to focus as all I'm seeing is Mai staring directly at Natsuki's buns of steel. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Did you say something, Posty? I can't seem to focus as all I'm seeing is Mai staring directly at Natsuki's buns of steel. :'3
Hmmm, Natsuki's buns of steel... of steel... Ah, yes, it reminded me, I should definitely go to "Man of Steel" movie. Thanks for the reminder, Luu :3

And... and... I utterly can understand, why you can't focus... I even more can understand Mai, why she is so mesmerized... this particular beautiful distraction has this effect on people =)
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 am

PostoronnimV wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Did you say something, Posty? I can't seem to focus as all I'm seeing is Mai staring directly at Natsuki's buns of steel. :'3
Hmmm, Natsuki's buns of steel... of steel... Ah, yes, it reminded me, I should definitely go to "Man of Steel" movie. Thanks for the reminder, Luu :3

And... and... I utterly can understand, why you can't focus... I even more can understand Mai, why she is so mesmerized... this particular beautiful distraction has this effect on people =)

I'm pretty sure she's just making a mental note to take Natsuki's panties as insurance just in case her bra goes to hell! Nothing pervy about that. At all. There are perfectly innocent reasons to stare up somebody's skirt! Shame on you!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:54 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I'm pretty sure she's just making a mental note to take Natsuki's panties as insurance just in case her bra goes to hell! Nothing pervy about that. At all. There are perfectly innocent reasons to stare up somebody's skirt! Shame on you!

What? No, no, no, no... Shame not on me, but shame on Mai! How could she not be mesmerized by Natsuki's beautiful buns of steel? My logical conclusion: something is definitely wrong with Mai... hmm, maybe she is frigid...
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:31 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:
CaptainVonCookie wrote:I'm pretty sure she's just making a mental note to take Natsuki's panties as insurance just in case her bra goes to hell! Nothing pervy about that. At all. There are perfectly innocent reasons to stare up somebody's skirt! Shame on you!

What? No, no, no, no... Shame not on me, but shame on Mai! How could she not be mesmerized by Natsuki's beautiful buns of steel? My logical conclusion: something is definitely wrong with Mai... hmm, maybe she is frigid...

Only one way to cure her! Sit her down and force her to stare up Natsuki's skirt until she sees the error of her ways!! And just to be sure she does it, we'll be right there beside her!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:

You're welcome! :3 Man of Steel was terrible, btw. I hope you somehow find enjoyment in it. Razz

Did I hear someone say "shame on Mai"? This is the girl who doesn't know what she wants in life until the very end of the series. No wait, it's more like she can't be honest about what she wants until the end of the series. :'3

mai hime : I'm complex, okay?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
You're welcome! :3 Man of Steel was terrible, btw. I hope you somehow find enjoyment in it. Razz

Did I hear someone say "shame on Mai"? This is the girl who doesn't know what she wants in life until the very end of the series. No wait, it's more like she can't be honest about what she wants until the end of the series. :'3

mai hime : I'm complex, okay?
Though this wasn't directed towards me but.

There are many reasons I personally feel Mai could swing either way.

Mai hasn't even kissed anyone or ventured into ideas of types of relationships.

I think she does look at other girls, at first she was bothered by having mikoto's face in her boobs but eventually is okay.

I even feel from watching/pausing how Mai is looking.

She does look at other girls.

The pics posted are some of the ones I noticed before.

Natsuki has a nice butt, Shizuru knows this well.

However Mai tries to be sneaky and views it on the sideline.:lol:

Someone who doesn't know what they want cannot change over night.

Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 am

^ We can never forget the face when Mai saw a naked Shizuru in a kimono during the wedding

Trollface
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:27 am

Nymphetamine wrote:^ We can never forget the face when Mai saw a naked Shizuru in a kimono during the wedding

Trollface
Definitely. XD
Plus the poking of Shiho!

Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Only one way to cure her! Sit her down and force her to stare up Natsuki's skirt until she sees the error of her ways!! And just to be sure she does it, we'll be right there beside her!

Why, you would have made a great head-shrinker, this is an excellent plan! I'm all for 'to stare up Natsu... err... to help Mai defeat her wrongness, I mean!
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:45 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:I'm all for 'to stare up Natsu... err... to help Mai defeat her wrongness, I mean!

The only one who's going to defeat "wrongness" around here is you. Natsuki Kruger2 At Kuga's expense.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:17 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The only one who's going to defeat "wrongness" around here is you. Natsuki Kruger2 At Kuga's expense.
Well, I do not mind... but the problem is that I do not have this exact "wrongness"... so Kuga may suffer for nothing... what to do, what to do...
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:45 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:Well, I do not mind... but the problem is that I do not have this exact "wrongness"... so Kuga may suffer for nothing... what to do, what to do...

*laughs* Decisions, decisions~

Oh V-chan, you are a complete pervert. And here I thought you'd be the intellectual who is able to restrain her inner most desires. Wink

Shizuru Kaichou : An impossibility around these parts, fufufu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
*laughs* Decisions, decisions~

Oh V-chan, you are a complete pervert. And here I thought you'd be the intellectual who is able to restrain her inner most desires. Wink
LOL... I had been unmasked...the only thing that soothes me that the truth would have come out eventually either way =)))
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:
LOL... I had been unmasked...the only thing that soothes me that the truth would have come out eventually either way =)))

:) Yes it would. This fandom of ours does have a lot of fanservice, so naughtiness is hard to avoid. Then there's the fact that most of our members here are single women...Akira Okuzaki 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next