Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong?

3 posters

Go down

Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Empty The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 27, 2013 12:39 am

HiME The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1:
What went wrong?
HiME

Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Vlcsna34
Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Vlcsna35
Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Vlcsna36
Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Vlcsna37
Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Vlcsna38

---

When I heard that My-Otome 0~S.ifr~, the prequel to Mai-Otome would be released as a 3-part OVA series, I was extremely thrilled. Not only were we going to learn more about the Otome of old, but also the legend of Lena Sayers. My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ was a smash hit with me, it had the best action sequences since Zwei and it expanded on the series mythology by referencing Mai-HiME and introducing us to relatives of established Mai-Otome characters.

The only downside to My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ bothers me to this day and it's kind of a big deal, is not showing what led up to the tragic opening of the original Mai-Otome series. There are many obvious answers to HOW it went down. A Schwartz and Aswad alliance is technically strong enough to storm through the castle, but didn't Lena or Sifr Fran sense this as a possibility? What could of possibility caught them off guard?

By having sex with Shiro, she lost her Otome powers forever. She had to of known the risks involved. If only we had longer scenes between her and Shiro in S.ifr, so we could of had a better understanding of her feelings for him and know more about him as a person. Remember, these two created the heroine that would rise against all the corruption that plagued Earl for years.

Regardless, you will use this thread for discussion on how this all could of been avoided. Where was Sifr Fran's Otome support? If she had assistance from Otome from neighboring nations, her and Bruce Wallace would still be alive. Lena too. Discuss, rant and share opinions! HiME

P.S. I wish Lena had her robe. My one regret is that Arika didn't kill him as revenge for her mother. Sunrise could of worked a storyline around that, with Arika getting the job done in a furious rage and Midori having to snap her out of it, leaving Arika with heavy regret. That is the moment she realizes that killing Nagi, Tomoe and Nina wouldn't solve anything either.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Empty Re: The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong?

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue May 28, 2013 2:40 am

Oh this is a thread in favor of the good guys whoo glad I noticed cause I was about to go on a rant of what I would have done differently if I was attacking the castle with those forces. Mah bad.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Episode - The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong? Empty Re: The takeover in the opening of Mai-Otome Episode 1: What went wrong?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue May 28, 2013 9:01 am

to me what happen is maybe schwartz fooled aswald into leading the attack on the castle
the scene didn't look like a war to me :/ just a raid with schwartz back up.
the promise of garderobe technology could be the motivation but was never obtained.

there is also arika-san who was targeted by schwartz?
kidnap or kill the future queen of windbloom.
what confuses me is why would the cybernetic Reito-san want to lend a hand in his niece's death??
he must of known.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Oh this is a thread in favor of the good guys whoo glad I noticed cause I was about to go on a rant of what I would have done differently if I was attacking the castle with those forces. Mah bad.

Mag is not just a master of conquering universes in over the top 80s villain type ways. He's also a master troll. Trollface We be trollin' yo.

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:to me what happen is maybe schwartz fooled aswald into leading the attack on the castle
the scene didn't look like a war to me :/ just a raid with schwartz back up.
the promise of garderobe technology could be the motivation but was never obtained.

there is also arika-san who was targeted by schwartz?
kidnap or kill the future queen of windbloom.
what confuses me is why would the cybernetic Reito-san want to lend a hand in his niece's death??
he must of known.

Absolutely, Ice! A well orchestrated raid on top of that. What I think Sunrise would do, if they were given a chance to do another prequel OVA series, is have Schwartz come up with the ultimate payback scheme against Lena Sayers and Sifr Fran. Since we don't see the original John Smith in the current timeline, we can assume he was killed by either Lena or maybe Bruce Wallace during the onslaught. That would be awesome since he was a bigger wanker than his son.

Reito's involvement stems from two sources imo; hatred for Otome and believing that Schwartz were his true allies. I see a lot of brainwashing ala Palpatine and Anakin-style to murder Lena Sayers, the one who ruined all their plans from years ago (events of Sifr).

Personally, I think it's cowardly to attack Lena Sayers when she is no longer an Otome. :) Let alone Fran and a way past his prime (not to mention out of shape) King Bruce.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down