Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prized Possessions - Chapter 8

Go down

Chapter - Prized Possessions - Chapter 8 Empty Prized Possessions - Chapter 8

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Margret came to school on time and walked casually through the busy hallway. Every student noticed something...different about her. Her whole physical appearance changed. She went from a short, childlike girl, to a well endowed young woman. Even the boys nearly had nosebleeds seeing her beautifully figure for the very first time.

The girl didn't care for the staring and glaring. They could look but they couldn't touch for she belonged to someone. Margret was now at her home room. The teacher had to do a double take on her student.

"Margret," the female home room teacher asked her student. "Is that you?"

"Why, yes. Of course it is." The mature Margret simply answered as she sat down. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no! Not at all. You just look...different somehow."

A few more students came in, the bell rang right on time. Every student was present except for one student.

"All right, class," the teacher began. "I'm afraid Hilda is still absent out of bereavement. Losing a relative is never easy to cope with. However, there is nothing much we can do for her. Still though, I'm sure you all miss her just as much as I do. All we can do is give Hilda time to recover."

Margret looked at the only emptiest desk in the classroom. Suddenly, there was a familiar girl who came running in.

"Good morning!" greeted Hilda. "Sorry I'm late!" She tripped and fell on her face. Then, got up and brushed herself off. Her long black hair has cut into a very short bob cut style. She looked healthier, stronger, and happier than before.

"Hilda?" the teacher asked, surprised to see the honor student again. "You're back early... and you've changed..."

Hilda turned to her home room teacher and smiled. "Not really. More like...I've finally came back to life."

Then, she turned back to the class and bowed with respect. "I apologize for worrying all of you."

Suddenly, the students gathered around to greet Hilda like a horde of happy baby chicks. They were genuinely ecstatic to see her again after a couple of weeks of absence. Hilda was quite surprised by the reaction she had received. This nearly brought tears to her eyes. "Everyone...thank you! It's good to be back."

Just then, she looked to where Margret was sitting down quietly. The blonde girl was smiling lovingly at her. Hilda smiled right back.

"Okay, kids!" the teacher waved towards them to get their attention. "There's plenty of time for questions AFTER home room!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the entire day, both Margret and Hilda were enjoying school together. Margret was no longer detached or cold towards anyone. Instead, she became polite, kind, and outgoing. Hilda was more laid-back, cheerful, and honest with herself and others.

Afterwards, classes were over as usual.

Margret knocked on the door to the student council. "Hilda? It's me, Margret."

"Come in!"

The other girl entered the student council room to see her close friend cleaning up. Hilda was the only one there.

"Hi, whatcha up to in here?" Margret simply asked.

"Oh, I'm just about finished organizing in here." Hilda answered while rearranging some desks. "I never thought it was this messy while I was out."

"I believe it was Nancy who took your place as vice president when you were absent."

"Ugh, not her!" Hilda complained. "She's too cranky at times."

"Indeed..." Margret chuckled. "Would you like some help?"

"Alright, I'd appreciate it."

Margret helped erasing the black board, collecting some left over papers, and putting desks back in order with Hilda. After a few minutes of that, the student council room was nice and clean again.

Hilda sighed softly. "It's kind of sad...knowing Friday will be my last day in this room."

Margret looked at Hilda questioningly. "What do you mean?"

Hilda glanced at Margret and then back at the black board. "I've finally found the answers to the questions that Janae laid out for me long ago."

"Do you really hate your parents? Do you intend to keep everything to yourself? Are you going to keep being in denial? What is it that you really want in life after you graduate?"

Hilda closed her eyes pensively. "I detested my parents with a passion. I hated them for abandoning me sixteen years ago. But, now, I've come to appreciate them more and more. After all, they were the ones who gave me life. So, what can I do for those who granted me life? For the people who've given me support throughout my life? I've been thinking about that all this time..."

Hilda turned to look at Margret. "I think...I was using my honor student persona to fit in with the world. To me, all those years of succeeding perfectly through school was my way in trying to create a different Hilda. Where I could be in denial of my emotional baggage. Where I wouldn't have to look at my pain and loneliness..."

"Hilda..."

"But...no more!" Hilda declared strongly. "I'm going to embrace my life to the very fullest! I will not run away from my life ever again. After all, I'm the only person with the power to live it through. So... I'm going to resign from Teen Health High student council."

Margret's eyes went wide with surprise. "A-are you serious? Are you sure that's what you really want?"

Hilda nodded with confidence. "Yes. I just want to work on being a regular student. I'm not aiming for perfection anymore."

"Hilda, I'm very proud of you." Margret commented. "You really have changed for the better. Just like me."

"Margret, thank you for listening to me and supporting me." Hilda said. "You gave me the chance to win my battles against my inner demons."

"I should express the same gratitude." the blonde girl replied. "You've given me the opportunity to move on with my life as well."

"Umm…would you mind, closing your eyes for a minute?"

"Huh?" Margret titled her head slightly.

"Just for one second, okay?"

Margret shrugged and closed her eyes. Hilda carefully placed something on her neck. When Margret opened her eyes, she was wearing a pretty necklace. It was a golden necklace with several stars and hearts on it.

The other girl was in shock. "H-Hilda...is this...for me?"

The dark skinned girl nodded. "I've had some idea about what happened to your teddy will be your new prized possession...from me."

"Oh, Hilda...!" Margret was fighting back tears. "It's so beautiful! Thank you. I'll take good care of it, I promise. But, wait, does this mean...?"

"That's right!" Hilda said triumphantly. "As of today...We're officially a couple!

"Eh?! Wait, just like that?"

"Yeah, unless you've reconsidered." Hilda answered, teasingly.

Margret looked exasperated at that remark. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend, stupid Hilda...!"

Hilda happily embraced her. "Thank you, Margret." Margret returned the hug, expressing happiness with a smile.

"Come on," the dark skinned girl pulled away. She held out her hand. "let's get out of here."

"Yeah," Margret took the hand. "Let's."

And so, Hilda and Margret left school together, hand in hand. They evolved mentally and physically. Both girls were going to move on with their lives and start anew with their relationship.

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down