Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Mai-Multiverse HAPPY UTERUS-ESCAPATION-DAY (birthday) thread!

+25
midori's crazy398
Midori Sugiura
Bluholic711
fortunelestion
Kino karutta-chan
Lerena
Ice Silver Crystal
NFKuga
Hohoemu
~Wakana~
franticfranz
PostoronnimV
Acid Raw
shezaei-neko
ATHENAx514
Milla
ookamidesu
Dead.And.Alive
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
Chaglette
Daichi148
IlliterateKoi
The Fire Stirring Ruby
29 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official Mai-Multiverse HAPPY UTERUS-ESCAPATION-DAY (birthday) thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Mai-Multiverse HAPPY UTERUS-ESCAPATION-DAY (birthday) thread!

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:13 am

Happy C-Section/Uterus Escape Anniversary, Zwei Mikoto Minagi
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Official Mai-Multiverse HAPPY UTERUS-ESCAPATION-DAY (birthday) thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Mai-Multiverse HAPPY UTERUS-ESCAPATION-DAY (birthday) thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:58 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Happy C-Section/Uterus Escape Anniversary, Zwei Mikoto Minagi

I hear that Zwei-Birds are not allowed to mate in the wild. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:Happy C-Section/Uterus Escape Anniversary, Zwei Mikoto Minagi

I hear that Zwei-Birds are not allowed to mate in the wild. Akira Okuzaki

I laughed at this comment way harder that I should have XDDD

''Zwei-Birds don't mate unless there is absolutely no other way to continue life, that is why they are so rare (as you see, only one Zwei-Bird is alive). They are very protective of their privacy and rarely let other people get in their lives. It is rumored that you can tame the mystical Zwei-Bird by feeding it really well, but not a single soul dared to try because of the huge defense of those creatures. Don't be fooled by their calmness or silliness - they are always paying attention and always careful, and also smarter than they look like. Because of their most of the time solitary lifestyle and unexpected hostility, they're impossibly hard to mate and/or tame.''

I may or may not have read a tiny lecture about the species of my own...Hmmm...
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:''Zwei-Birds don't mate unless there is absolutely no other way to continue life, that is why they are so rare (as you see, only one Zwei-Bird is alive). They are very protective of their privacy and rarely let other people get in their lives. It is rumored that you can tame the mystical Zwei-Bird by feeding it really well, but not a single soul dared to try because of the huge defense of those creatures. Don't be fooled by their calmness or silliness - they are always paying attention and always careful, and also smarter than they look like. Because of their most of the time solitary lifestyle and unexpected hostility, they're impossibly hard to mate and/or tame.''

I think I laughed at this comment way harder that *I* should have! rei hino Not only because it's a clever overview on the species. Let's just say the Zwei-Bird and the Ivenetta-Zweifel they originates from, have more in common than one thinks. Wink And I wouldn't of connected the dots without our lovely Skype discussion~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:''Zwei-Birds don't mate unless there is absolutely no other way to continue life, that is why they are so rare (as you see, only one Zwei-Bird is alive). They are very protective of their privacy and rarely let other people get in their lives. It is rumored that you can tame the mystical Zwei-Bird by feeding it really well, but not a single soul dared to try because of the huge defense of those creatures. Don't be fooled by their calmness or silliness - they are always paying attention and always careful, and also smarter than they look like. Because of their most of the time solitary lifestyle and unexpected hostility, they're impossibly hard to mate and/or tame.''

I think I laughed at this comment way harder that *I* should have! :rei hino:Not only because it's a clever overview on the species. Let's just say the Zwei-Bird and the Ivenetta-Zweifel they originates from, have more in common than one thinks. ;)And I wouldn't of connected the dots without our lovely Skype discussion~

How much you can learn about a person from a Skype conversation XD

Of course they have a lot in common. Zwei-Bird is a symbol of the family of Zweifels, you know. When there's a Zweifel, there's a Bird. Always. Forever.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:How much you can learn about a person from a Skype conversation XD

Of course they have a lot in common. Zwei-Bird is a symbol of the family of Zweifels, you know. When there's a Zweifel, there's a Bird. Always. Forever.

XD We tend to spill our guts a lot on Skype, so I'm not surprised~

>:3 True, but remember, these Zweifel don't seem to "flock together" as the old Avian saying goes. They flock alone.

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Kyoko Kyoko Kyoko Happy Birthday Ayano-chan aka Dead.And.Alive!!!Kyoko Kyoko Kyoko 

Best wishes to you and Kyoko~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:00 am

Seeing several blond otakus reminds me that someone I know wanted a comedy and I asked if they didn't mind Yuru Yuri...They're like Chinatsu being obsessed with Yui....only with Kyoko.

Please tell me I'm not like that. Akira Okuzaki 

Anyway...Thanks, Luu! :)
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Seeing several blond otakus reminds me that someone I know wanted a comedy and I asked if they didn't mind Yuru Yuri...They're like Chinatsu being obsessed with Yui....only with Kyoko.

Please tell me I'm not like that. Akira Okuzaki 

Anyway...Thanks, Luu! :)

Akira Okuzaki Oh Lady Fumi, I hope you're not like that....

You're welcome, Ayano-chan. It'll be a long time until your rank goes away though. Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Happy birthday, DAA!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Akira Okuzaki Oh Lady Fumi, I hope you're not like that....

You're welcome, Ayano-chan. It'll be a long time until your rank goes away though.
That makes two...Akira Okuzaki 
Still, who knows when this Ayano-chan nature will fade.
ookamidesu wrote:Happy birthday, DAA!
Thanks, Ookami~ :D
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:That makes two...Akira Okuzaki 
Still, who knows when this Ayano-chan nature will fade.

Kuroch Probably never. At first it was just a little gimmick tease, but since then, I've been able to draw several parallels between you and Ayano-chan. The whole drama about your family? Very Ayano~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Kuroch Probably never. At first it was just a little gimmick tease, but since then, I've been able to draw several parallels between you and Ayano-chan. The whole drama about your family? Very Ayano~

...that last thing? Please explain. o.o

By the way, for the family thing, thanks. You gave me a sort of epiphany.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:...that last thing? Please explain. o.o

By the way, for the family thing, thanks. You gave me a sort of epiphany.

study Oh...just a lot of pent up Tsundere frustrations.

Uh oh! o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Uh oh! o.o
It wasn't a bad thing...? o.o
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
It wasn't a bad thing...? o.o

I certainly hope not...? /o.o\
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

ruby  Happy Birthday, Bluholic711!!! ruby 

Best wishes, Blu-chan. Wink Have a good one!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 am

HiME Happy Birthday, iRenji0713 and Kathy!!! HiME

Best wishes to you both! I know Renny has something wickedly sexy planned for tonight. Natsuki3You are officially legal and a man now. Time for some skirt chasin' ChiexAoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Natsuki Kuga  Happy Birthday, Milla!!! Natsuki Kuga

shizurubaby 
Best wishes!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Thank you Luu! =D... wow i'm getting old. I'm 24... T.T
Korra sad 
Milla
Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Milla wrote:Thank you Luu! =D... wow i'm getting old. I'm 24... T.T
Korra sad 
Trollface Yes you are. But hey, it's been so long since you joined and I'm glad to see you back. setsuna  As you can see, we are still here and going strong~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 am

Feels Happy Birthday ATHENAx514!!! Feels 

Best wishes, Athena! poptart kat lie cake Viola 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:38 am

Thank you Luu!  
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 140
Armitage GUTS!!! : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Happy B-day Athena!

And happy belated B-day to all the past members I've missed. ;A; ^^;
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Athena's signature collection gives me feels! Feels 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next