Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strongest HiME..

+9
PostoronnimV
The Fire Stirring Ruby
HiME-tfln
Midori Sugiura
Highman
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
*BlackRose*
denerop
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The strongest HiME.. - Page 2 Empty Re: The strongest HiME..

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:26 am

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Highman wrote:Gakutenou sees anyone who has the spirit of an warrior, that spirit resides with Midori. Gakutenou will never leave or forsake Midori no matter what. I've wonder Midori knew that already when she had Gaketenou.

I'd love to see Midori's initial reaction to having not only HiME powers, but also a massive chariot-like beast. This much is certain; she embraced it quickly. Wink For Justice, Love and Friendship!

Philosodori

Well Said Luu
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:01 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Highman wrote:Gakutenou sees anyone who has the spirit of an warrior, that spirit resides with Midori. Gakutenou will never leave or forsake Midori no matter what. I've wonder Midori knew that already when she had Gaketenou.

I'd love to see Midori's initial reaction to having not only HiME powers, but also a massive chariot-like beast. This much is certain; she embraced it quickly. Wink For Justice, Love and Friendship!

Philosodori

If only Sunrise had that philosophy in mind.....

plus evolution stages from every CHILD would been awesome to boot.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Highman wrote:If only Sunrise had that philosophy in mind.....

XD What, like Digimon or something? I'd swallow that concept for the CHILDs in a sequel series. Any way to become stronger than they were in the original series. With (for example) Duran's massive size, I'd like to see him become a more efficient killing machine.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:

XD What, like Digimon or something? I'd swallow that concept for the CHILDs in a sequel series. Any way to become stronger than they were in the original series. With (for example) Duran's massive size, I'd like to see him become a more efficient killing machine.))

Julia is more capable killing machine than Duran unless Natsuki would go through another character development :o
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:04 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:

Maybe Giant Duran has thousands of hidden blasters, we will never know
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Highman wrote:
Julia is more capable killing machine than Duran unless Natsuki would go through another character development :o

XD Natsuki's already a three-dimensional character, any more development by Sunrise would have to surpass expectations. Wink Also, how is Julia a more capable killing machine than the mecha wolf?

Noobhack wrote:

Like missiles or lasers? That would be a nice feature for him. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:

Like missiles or lasers? That would be a nice feature for him. Arika Yumemiya

Probably, because as we know size doesn't mean power, unless your name is Godzilla, so there were probably some wicked cool upgrades to Duran, and perhaps as Akane's relationship went further and further Hari would've gotten stronger and stronger, Giant Hari
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Noobhack wrote:[
Probably, because as we know size doesn't mean power, unless your name is Godzilla, so there were probably some wicked cool upgrades to Duran, and perhaps as Akane's relationship went further and further Hari would've gotten stronger and stronger, Giant Hari

((Akane and Kazuya's love hit it's peak in episode 8 and Hari remained, what I consider "normal" size. Don't know if that was a plot hole or not. Maybe Shizuru and Natsuki simply love each other a lot more. Shizuru Fujino ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:[

((Akane and Kazuya's love hit it's peak in episode 8 and Hari remained, what I consider "normal" size. Don't know if that was a plot hole or not. Maybe Shizuru and Natsuki simply love each other a lot more. Shizuru Fujino ))

As I said size isn't everything, Hari may have been one of the most powerful childs, but still lacking in size, we don't know
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am

Noobhack wrote:
OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:

Would been better just to use a sword or lancer to hold in his mouth to battle in close combat
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Highman wrote:

Would been better just to use a sword or lancer to hold in his mouth to battle in close combat[/quote]

I'd accept a light sword as Duran's melee weapon. Something like Zero's saber from the Megaman X series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Highman wrote:

Would been better just to use a sword or lancer to hold in his mouth to battle in close combat

I'd accept a light sword as Duran's melee weapon. Something like Zero's saber from the Megaman X series.

probably, or maybe mini-Duran start jumping out of Duran to create a Duran army, what would you call Mini Duran though? Duran Duran?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Noobhack wrote:probably, or maybe mini-Duran start jumping out of Duran to create a Duran army, what would you call Mini Duran though? Duran Duran?

*laughs* Duran Duran jokes went out in the mid-2000s. ;p J/k, seeing an entire legion of Duran would be quite amazing. Let's say the original Duran maintains it's size from episode 25 (ignore Sunrise's Movie Trailer where Duran is small again), it's entire interior body could be housed to a massive factory creating countless normal sized Duran. I'd like to see First District try something now...))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:probably, or maybe mini-Duran start jumping out of Duran to create a Duran army, what would you call Mini Duran though? Duran Duran?

*laughs* Duran Duran jokes went out in the mid-2000s. ;p J/k, seeing an entire legion of Duran would be quite amazing. Let's say the original Duran maintains it's size from episode 25 (ignore Sunrise's Movie Trailer where Duran is small again), it's entire interior body could be housed to a massive factory creating countless normal sized Duran. I'd like to see First District try something now...))

I know I shouldn't feel bad for the first District, but if that is the case, I feel bad for the first district
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Noobhack wrote:I know I shouldn't feel bad for the first District, but if that is the case, I feel bad for the first district

As if being slaughtered by Shizuru Fujino wasn't enough...

The strongest HiME.. - Page 2 PDVD_111
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:I know I shouldn't feel bad for the first District, but if that is the case, I feel bad for the first district

As if being slaughtered by Shizuru Fujino wasn't enough...

The strongest HiME.. - Page 2 PDVD_111

she looks so pretty when she's committing homicide
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by HiME-tfln Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:28 pm

In all honesty I'd say Mikoto is the strongest HiME in terms or raw power, she defeats more than her share of Childs and most without the help of Miroku. The one thing holding Mikoto back is she doesn't have the motivation to defeat other HiME, of course we know who does have that mentality.
Shizuru Kaichou
In that respect I'd give an honourable mention to Shizuru, heck Kiyohime went toe-to-tentacle with Kagutsuchi.
HiME-tfln
HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:31 pm

HiME-tfln wrote:In all honesty I'd say Mikoto is the strongest HiME in terms or raw power, she defeats more than her share of Childs and most without the help of Miroku. The one thing holding Mikoto back is she doesn't have the motivation to defeat other HiME, of course we know who does have that mentality.
Shizuru Kaichou
In that respect I'd give an honourable mention to Shizuru, heck Kiyohime went toe-to-tentacle with Kagutsuchi.

Well Said, and in the Manga they even state that "even though [Mikoto] doesn't have a key, she is the strongest member of the Anti Orphan Squad"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 pm

HiME-tfln wrote:In all honesty I'd say Mikoto is the strongest HiME in terms or raw power, she defeats more than her share of Childs and most without the help of Miroku. The one thing holding Mikoto back is she doesn't have the motivation to defeat other HiME, of course we know who does have that mentality.
Shizuru Kaichou

While I don't agree with Mikoto being the strongest, she is definitely one of the tops. Her win record is the highest of any CHILD. I'd would of been awesome seeing Mikoto tangle with Shizuru. She quickly overwhelmed Midori and Gakutenou, just imagine what would happen in another rematch with Natsuki. (Natsuki and Mikoto fought twice in Natsuki no Prelude novel and the first episode of Mai-HiME)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:31 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Shizuru Kaichou

While I don't agree with Mikoto being the strongest, she is definitely one of the tops. Her win record is the highest of any CHILD. I'd would of been awesome seeing Mikoto tangle with Shizuru. She quickly overwhelmed Midori and Gakutenou, just imagine what would happen in another rematch with Natsuki. (Natsuki and Mikoto fought twice in Natsuki no Prelude novel and the first episode of Mai-HiME)

LESSON IN MIDORI-ISM
Midori Midori let her win so Mai would be the one to face Mikoto to provide them a Midori chance to rekindle their love/friendship, it is preached in the sacred texts of Midori-ism,

Anyway, back to the comparing I think Mikoto's style of fighting is very animalistic and Natsuki's is more stylized it would make for an interesting fight...again
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
LESSON IN MIDORI-ISM
Midori Midori let her win so Mai would be the one to face Mikoto to provide them a Midori chance to rekindle their love/friendship, it is preached in the sacred texts of Midori-ism,

Anyway, back to the comparing I think Mikoto's style of fighting is very animalistic and Natsuki's is more stylized it would make for an interesting fight...again

Haha! Oh, of course! How foolish of me to think Midori-sama's sacrifice as a defeat. Our leader is always thinking of others first, like a true goddess. Wink

You have to give credit where it's due. Natsuki battled a HiME with an unorthodox way of fighting. The term "animalistic" also defines how Mikoto combats opponent. She even uses hit and run tactics, clinging to ceilings like a Xenomorph. Natsuki is either highly skilled or just lucky to survive an encounter with Mikoto. ;p I'll say the latter since this is Natsuki Kuga we're talking about and not your typical fighter/soldier.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:
LESSON IN MIDORI-ISM

Haha! Oh, of course! How foolish of me to think Midori-sama's sacrifice as a defeat. Our leader is always thinking of others first, like a true goddess. Wink

You have to give credit where it's due. Natsuki battled a HiME with an unorthodox way of fighting. The term "animalistic" also defines how Mikoto combats opponent. She even uses hit and run tactics, clinging to ceilings like a Xenomorph. Natsuki is either highly skilled or just lucky to survive an encounter with Mikoto. ;p I'll say the latter since this is Natsuki Kuga we're talking about and not your typical fighter/soldier.

Well everything in what Natsuki does "maneaterlistic" on the accounts being the sponge head of Fuuka Academy

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Highman wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:
LESSON IN MIDORI-ISM

Well everything in what Natsuki does "maneaterlistic" on the accounts being the sponge head of Fuuka Academy

Sponge head?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Highman wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:
LESSON IN MIDORI-ISM

Sponge head?

I'll let Luu info this one
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:46 am

Highman wrote:I'll let Luu info this one

Why me, dude? I'm always answering questions around here. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next