Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay February Festival!

+11
Grawrr
Chaglette
Wolf-of-Wind
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
iRenji0713
Bluholic711
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Event: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay February Festival! - Page 4 Empty Re: Event: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay February Festival!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:((Ok...deep breath, deep breath...))

So many things have been happening recently. Takumi is getting a little more independent day to day. I should be happy for him but I'm feeling left out at the same time. Not only that, I still have those monsters to worry about too. I don't want anyone else to know and get hurt. So, Reito-san, I think it's time we stop seeing each other like this. I can't involve you in it either.

I'll be fine, Mai-san. You need to be careful out there. If what you're saying about these monsters are true, it wouldn't be wise to interfere. I've heard rumors about various girls with powers like yours...

Nagi Homura wrote:(( I can't remember what Nagi called Rieto was it master or obsidian lord ))

((Lord in the Japanese original, but either one is fine since Nagi called Reito "Master" in the English dub.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Event: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay February Festival! - Page 4 Empty Re: Event: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay February Festival!

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Thank you, Senpai. Don't worry, I'll be fine.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Why must be the ones to fight orphans?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 pm

We are the only ones with powers, after all. As mush as I hate to say this, we're the only people to rely on.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:24 pm

I would rather not have this power of mine...
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:28 pm

((I can't remember if Yukino ever interacted with Yukariko and I am even less sure on how Yukino would talk to her, but since Yukariko is a nun...))

I agree with Sister. I dislike fighting and I'd rather not be the one to do it.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 pm

((the only time I remember them interacting was when Yukariko was drunk and hugged Yukino))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:((the only time I remember them interacting was when Yukariko was drunk and hugged Yukino))

((Which was an interesting three seconds. Wink I never thought of crack shipping Sister with Yukino. Sunrise, why do you plays with mah feels like this!?))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am

((Really you haven't thought about it the second I saw that scene I've crack ship them i'm mah mind :drunken: ))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:((Really you haven't thought about it the second I saw that scene I've crack ship them i'm mah mind :drunken: ))

((But you're too young to be drunk. Trollface ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am

((Who said I was drunk on beer ehh maybe I was drunk on crack pairing))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:((Who said I was drunk on beer ehh maybe I was drunk on crack pairing))

((Is that even possible, young one? Akira Okuzaki ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

((Anything is possible))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:((Anything is possible))

Is it possible that you yourself are in love with Mai, Nagi-san? You're always stalking her and call her "My-HiME". And that doesn't sound like a play on the name of our show either...*awkward smile*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Yeah, I agree with Reito. Why the obsession, Nagi?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:Yeah, I agree with Reito. Why the obsession, Nagi?

*snickers and focuses attention on Nagi* What? You didn't think I noticed, Na-gi-san?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Ha ha ha no no I do not love Mai and I call her that because she is a HiME and it makes her feel uncomfortable & why on earth would I love her

((Okay I think I'm out of character here))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:Ha ha ha no no I do not love Mai and I call her that because she is a HiME and it makes her feel uncomfortable & why on earth would I love her

((Okay I think I'm out of character here))

((How so, Rose? Any reason for Nagi's strong interest in Mai would be credible since it was never truly answered in the Mai-HiME series))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm

((I don't know he just seemed out of character I can't quit put my finger on it *frustrated* and I may have a few ideas as to why Nagi might be so interested.))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:((I don't know he just seemed out of character I can't quit put my finger on it *frustrated* and I may have a few ideas as to why Nagi might be so interested.))

((Good! Unleash them, Rose. This roleplay is a chance to rewrite history, so be as creative as you want. Blu-chan is talented enough to work with whatever you got.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 pm

((Sure. I'm all for it. Pm me if anything comes to mind. I should probably give it a try))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:((Sure. I'm all for it. Pm me if anything comes to mind. I should probably give it a try))

((You heard her, Rose. Work out any scenarios/ideas in private before posting. Do your best, you two!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

(( Luu, was there any ideas you wanted to try with me?))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:18 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:(( Luu, was there any ideas you wanted to try with me?))

((Plenty, but you'll have to interact with the HiME characters a while longer. Have a run in with Yukino and Midori before we (Reito and Mai) meet again for the fireplace scene.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 am

((So we have to pick two new characters umm lets see Nagi and ummmm mashiro))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next