Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series

4 posters

Go down

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Empty Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Vlcsnap-2012-12-30-19h40m01s112
---

Unfortunately, things came to an abrupt end for Sifr Fran and King Bruce in the opening scene of Mai-Otome. I will go a lot more in-depth with that scene another time (expect a lengthy thread after New Years). For now, I want to go over Fran in general and the rare moment she was brought up.

Those who finally got to watch S.ifr can be heartbroken by this scene. Good move by Sunrise once again. This is why talked-about-yet-never-seen events in the series should be animated, so we can feel the impact of these discussed events like the War of the Dragon King and all that jazz.

Anyway, I bring you the only (?) shot of Fran from the Mai-Otome TV series:

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Vlcsnap-2012-12-30-00h39m50s28

She sure has grown more beautiful since the events of S.ifr. Here she is sharing Lena's own happiness in baby Arika Yumemiya. Sergay also recalls the deceased Queen since this scene was taken from his flashback.

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Vlcsnap-2012-12-30-00h48m11s174 : Wait.
Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Vlcsnap-2012-12-30-00h48m43s240 : I die in the future? Are you serious?!

Um...blame Sunrise? makoto
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Empty Re: Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Wed May 01, 2013 9:42 am

XD lol i just searched this after many years and am just now trying to find out if the dvd of sifr works on uk ps3 LOL i want to own it so bad though i could get the blu ray of sifr the japnese one plays on any ps3 just with no subs but its does not matter i know japanese ....then again if i have guests and i wanted to show them it and they will not ...gahh help LOL anyway nice i would have never of noticed sifr if i did not rewatch my dvd collection last time LOL
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Empty Re: Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:XD lol i just searched this after many years and am just now trying to find out if the dvd of sifr works on uk ps3 LOL i want to own it so bad though i could get the blu ray of sifr the japnese one plays on any ps3 just with no subs but its does not matter i know japanese ....then again if i have guests and i wanted to show them it and they will not ...gahh help LOL anyway nice i would have never of noticed sifr if i did not rewatch my dvd collection last time LOL

Not sure if the Japanese version would work on your region PS3, though I heard PS3 was region free anyway. DVDs from the U.S. work on my girlfriend's PS3 and she's from South Asia. So you do have the Japanese Mai-Otome Sifr DVD? If not, why not get the North American release instead?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Empty How to use Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse forum? Lol! Sorry....

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:03 pm

help???!!!
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Generally speaking, you should be able to reply to posts directly at the bottom of the screen, as shown in the screenshot.

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Screen10

Simply type stuff into the white box and then click the "send" button. Your post should show as the last one in the thread.

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but hope it helps.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:05 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Generally speaking, you should be able to reply to posts directly at the bottom of the screen, as shown in the screenshot.

Sifr Fran in the original Mai-Otome series Screen10

Simply type stuff into the white box and then click the "send" button. Your post should show as the last one in the thread.

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but hope it helps.

Thanks for helping her, Dye. Mashiro is rough around the edges, but it's not her fault. English isn't her first language. So she'll make do somehow.

Problem SOLVED. HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down