Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about the manga-verse?

2 posters

Go down

manga - Questions about the manga-verse? Empty Questions about the manga-verse?

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 am

So a general question thread about various things in the My-Mulitverse that I will in no way shape or form be used as a codex to help with a fanfiction that I started writing... where my namesake is a villian and Manshiro will actually have a decent(and active) role. And there is NO way other characters from the My-Multiverse will be appearing and no way at all will it be a cross over with concepts(but not characters) from Kingdom Hearts... giggity

Anywho because I'd rather not slog through the Otome manga again and my memory is utterly terrible onto the questions;

1. Are the ressurrected Hime the actual Hime or Dark mirrors of their Hime manga selves?

2. What happened to Dark Natsuki, I remember the part where her CHILD fused with Nao's but I can't remember how the fight ended?

Changed the title lately I've been feeling a little crazy and now it's wearing off thankfully for the most part at least.

Last edited by Magus Phantalus on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the title to something a little less ridiculous)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

manga - Questions about the manga-verse? Empty Re: Questions about the manga-verse?

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:58 pm

My I was rather patient here's to hoping someone helps out our poor Magus.

What the f**k is the Obsidian Lord anyway? An alien? An all powerful machine? An Eldritch Horror from beyond time and space?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

manga - Questions about the manga-verse? Empty Re: Questions about the manga-verse?

Post by hildebrant Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:My I was rather patient here's to hoping someone helps out our poor Magus.

What the f**k is the Obsidian Lord anyway? An alien? An all powerful machine? An Eldritch Horror from beyond time and space?

My guess is its an eldritch abomination of sorts and Nagi is its Avatar. At least thats my guess because given its physical form that we see in both manga and anime does fit the usual type of description of an EA aside from going insane upon glancing it.

as for your other questions, I think the Dark HiME are indeed dark mirrors of their past selves, though what happens to Mai in the manga is a different story, but who knows. As for the other question, maybe she vanished with Nao's child when it was defeated.

Hope that helps. If not, I got nothing
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Thank you hildebrant despite any past diffrences you helped me in the end and I appreciate that. After I get off this mirlet kick I hope to return to this someday.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu May 02, 2013 1:20 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:Thank you hildebrant despite any past diffrences you helped me in the end and I appreciate that. After I get off this mirlet kick I hope to return to this someday.

Well you're one of the few people on this forum that I know of that knows what an Eldritch Abomination is so you're pretty cool in that regard
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down