Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga?

+3
Kuga Natsuki
zaisuro
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Go down

Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? Empty Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:41 pm

HiMEPOINT IT OUT THREAD! Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga?HiME

---

When Mai points Natsuki out to Chie and Aoi in Episode 2, Chie just casually says something along the lines of "Oh...that's just Natsuki Kuga. She is always absent." Three (?) guys and one girl blush at the sight of her.

Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? PDVD_091
Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? PDVD_093

Chie's reaction to seeing Natsuki?

Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? Vlcsn626

Not impressed. Maybe Chie's reaction is attributed to not knowing Natsuki very well, but it seems she isn't satisfied by her physical appearance either.

In Episode 8, when Natsuki retrieves Mikoto for Chie and Aoi, she starts ranting to them about how they should keep a better eye on her. Chie's reaction to seeing Kuga being a Tsundere?

Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? Vlcsn594

It's just interesting to see one of the sexiest Mai-Series characters not interested in, arguably, the sexiest Mai-Series character. Chie's taste to venture in another direction sure... ChiexAoi . It's just refreshing to see someone not lust over Natsuki simply because she doesn't find her all that appealing.

Discuss, rant, compare Chie and Natsuki, etc.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? Empty Re: Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga?

Post by zaisuro Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Well that is kinda the rule of High School, when another pretty chick sees another pretty chick, it is never admiration but competition. Casting them off as nothing special is a common technique to look better in comparison.

Or the bam factor that Natsuki has wore off when all Chie sees is the moody grump that only shows up once a week.
zaisuro
zaisuro
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 45
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? Empty Re: Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Natsuki is mostly gone when it comes to school, so perhaps Chie doesn't find Natsuki interesting because all she sees if a tough girl who is always in a sour mood. There's really nothing Chie can get out of Kuga, since Kuga is a loner, so perhaps Chie thinks "Oh, she's a loner. I can't do much about it." Natsuki's fanboys/girls don't gossip about Kuga, so they don't know squat about Kuga, almost always being absent and all. She's just there to them. Chie observes and knows how Natsuki works. At least she knows that Kuga ditches school most of the time and wants to keep her distance from a hot-headed grump Razz
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

We already know Chie doesn't know the full details about Kuga, but I can agree that she knows more than the average Fuuka Academy student. Or should I say, fanboy/girl. It just blows my mind how a gorgeous creature like Chie isn't turned on at all by Natsuki. She sees Natsuki as a minor inconvenience happening somewhere out in Fuuka. She dug up as much dirt as possible and Kuga just doesn't suit her interest. Mai Tokiha on the other hand, is someone who Chie wants the full scoop on. Now you can see why some MM members crack ship these two.

One could only imagine her thoughts on the Student Council President...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 am

GRANDE CHIE : I tried to get some details from shizuru and now that encounter is my worst nightmare.

anyway I think in chie's mind thinks natsuki not really my type. you know that or she's completly dedicated to aoi and teases mai cause she can...... I don't know anymore

Krugerfree Flying away now
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:38 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:GRANDE CHIE : I tried to get some details from shizuru and now that encounter is my worst nightmare.

anyway I think in chie's mind thinks natsuki not really my type. you know that or she's completly dedicated to aoi and teases mai cause she can...... I don't know anymore

Agreed. It's refreshing to see someone at Fuuka not fawning over Nasuki. Chie has her own taste in women, and Aoi seems to be the perfect candidate. Well, in Mai-Otome anyway. In My-HiME, I feel she had a thing for Mai. Think about it. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:44 pm

The way I see it, Chie seems to quite like gossip and juicy rumors, and with Natsuki gone half the time, there hasn't been anywhere near as much of a chance for such rumors to build up. Sure she is known for her habit of only pitching a few times, but that particular title seems to be worn out, so there isn't really much enjoyment for Chie to find regarding her.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondLady Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 am

PuppyHaru wrote:GRANDE CHIE : I tried to get some details from shizuru and now that encounter is my worst nightmare.

Yeah I also think that the reason is that Natsuki's simply not her type. Anyway, the topic made me wonder about another thing: Why did Chie and Shizuru never had anything to do with each other in Mai Hime? I mean, they're so alike! Both are such a flirt, both are charming and both are gay, they would make wonderful friends!
Also they could swoon over Aoi and Natsuki together giggity 
I can't even remember that they ever talked to each other or had any contact (or did I miss something?).
I think it would be interesting to see these two interact with each other Philosodori
DiamondLady
DiamondLady
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 31
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:18 pm

DiamondLady wrote:

Yeah I also think that the reason is that Natsuki's simply not her type. Anyway, the topic made me wonder about another thing: Why did Chie and Shizuru never had anything to do with each other in Mai Hime? I mean, they're so alike! Both are such a flirt, both are charming and both are gay, they would make wonderful friends!
I can't even remember that they ever talked to each other or had any contact (or did I miss something?).
I think it would be interesting to see these two interact with each other Philosodori

My Chie and Shizuru working together now that i have to see
quick someone write/draw something of this XD
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:30 pm

DiamondLady wrote:Yeah I also think that the reason is that Natsuki's simply not her type. Anyway, the topic made me wonder about another thing: Why did Chie and Shizuru never had anything to do with each other in Mai Hime? I mean, they're so alike! Both are such a flirt, both are charming and both are gay, they would make wonderful friends!

As much as I'd LOVE to see them talk about their girlfriends together, both Chie and Shizuru are in two completely different circles. Chie is a student while Fujino-san is the Kaichou. I'm confident that Chie knows about Shizuru at best, but not the other way around sadly. Unless Chie was a HiME, there was never going to be any scenes between these two yuri goddesses. ;A;

PuppyHaru wrote:My Chie and Shizuru working together now that i have to see
quick someone write/draw something of this XD

I'd love to see that! Chie and Shizuru had zero interaction in Mai-HiME. *_* Two seme cancel each other out, so anime usually doesn't have them cross paths. THIS SHOULD BE AN EXCEPTION, SUNRISE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 Wed May 27, 2015 6:25 pm

GRANDE CHIE Natsuki is my competition for Aoi's heart!
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 103
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 31, 2015 10:30 pm

Kiyohime8 wrote:GRANDE CHIE Natsuki is my competition for Aoi's heart!

laugh HA! I WISH!

Natsuki expressed more of an interest in Akane compared to Aoi. XD

Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? PDVD_015
Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? PDVD_010
Natsuki - Chie Harada shows no interest in Natsuki Kuga? PDVD_009

See? She would spend hours by her side....*laughs hard*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down