Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your sexuality

+16
Midori Sugiura
Grawrr
ookamidesu
Dead.And.Alive
Daichi148
Valkyria Lightning
IlliterateKoi
shezaei-neko
DefyingMisery
Cheshire Kat
depression76
Luu Sky Sapphire
GhibliFreek
Lerena
Yagamic
Kuga Natsuki
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap213%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap218%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap233%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 13 ]
What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap23%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap23%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What's your sexuality - Page 5 Vote_lcap28%What's your sexuality - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 39

What's your sexuality - Page 5 Empty Re: What's your sexuality

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 am

Women.. Men.. Transgendered.
I like women the most..
I'm considered trans.. I just don't want hormones or surgery.
I was born female.. I was raised to be like the son my dad never had.
My brothers were different from him.
My only sister the oldest was the Princess I guess. Lol
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:23 am

Kiros Razer wrote: Women.. Men.. Transgendered.
I like women the most..
I'm considered trans.. I just don't want hormones or surgery.
I was born female.. I was raised to be like the son my dad never had.
My brothers were different from him.
My only sister the oldest was the Princess I guess. Lol

why did you put Transgendered as a completely separate gender? It isn't even a correct term in the first place. Also I'm wondering how you can be "considered trans"
This truly is just an honest question, I am just curious.
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:08 pm

I consider myself a lesbian, some time ago I was Drag King my body is a bit androgynous, sometimes I was dated with boys, but I love girls I have nothing against men, but personally I think women are more sweet, beautiful, cute :D
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Good answer, Hair >:3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 pm

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:I consider myself a lesbian, some time ago I was Drag King my body is a bit androgynous, sometimes I was dated with boys, but I love girls I have nothing against men, but personally I think women are more sweet, beautiful, cute :D

Forgiven. If you think women are generally more appealing, then we're on the same team. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:03 pm

I call myself asexual because I'm hopeless stuck in the middle... <_< for life.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:41 pm

Update:
I once managed to get to the premature developmental stage of forming a crush on a girl that was also the size of a grain of sand. Upon becoming conscious of it, I promptly sent it through a portal into the void never to be seen again, because I knew for a fact that the girl just was not interested. She did not need to tell me for me to know that. She just isn't the type to get into a relationship. In all likelihood, if she ever did get into a relationship, it would be with a guy.

Anyway, within the small window of time during which I was able to consciously realize that my feelings were 0.0000000001% past the level of ordinary feelings of friendship, I considered the implication of this situation as a potential sign that perhaps I am capable of having feelings toward another female. However, my ability to sustain romantic interest in someone that probably doesn't view me in a romantic light is limited if not impossible, and due to the greater likelihood of finding a lasting, stable relationship with a male, I feel safer dating a man. Women don't get enough respect as it is and don't even get me started on the idiots that are still against homosexual relationships to the extent they dehumanize anyone in them. On top of this, people already have a big enough selection of reasons to hate me. *They don't need to pick on my partner too. >_>

*=This sentence does not in any way erase the shit my current boyfriend already goes through, but at least I am usually not part of it.

All of this said, I have confirmed that I am bi-sexual. While I am sure I lean heavily toward women in terms of sexual preference, being sexually attracted to a man is not entirely impossible for me. Due to the overwhelming power of aging, it's also a little easier for men in this department than it was before, though not by much and I don't expect to ever become single again. You may find my original post below, because it's nice to compare what I said before with what I said in this post.

Original Post:
Lerena wrote:I haven't had the opportunity to experiment with my sexuality, but it is quite possible that I'm bi-sexual. I personally don't think being male or female matters to me as long as I'm in love with that person, though I've never fallen for a woman. Then again, a woman has never fallen for me either, so there's that too. o.o' I guess I'll never know my real sexuality. xD
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 pm

I want to continue elaborating on this. To me, sexual preferences or just "feelings" toward the same or opposite sex is a strong subject that has ... at least with me (as apart of the range of others who feel this way ... a lot of shades of gray in the blend. I am clearly attracted to the female body/image/size/looks/femininity/strength/power/cuteness/charm, etc. of the female gender. Without question this is True of my feelings. However, on the flip side. I haven't found many of the opposite sex who feel the same way toward me, and I think a lot of it has to do with the slopes of my confidence. Certain medical alterations of my mind have changed my level of intelligence and confidence, making me struggle more in certain areas, and feel less comfortable/confident in them. A few years ago I was seeing a girl who during a chat over a coffee one random weekend, said, "You're a loser, aren't you?" ... I was like ... "Uhhhhhhhhh..... Whatever do you mean???XD"

ANYWAY! That's added details. The direction I'm trying to drive in here is that I've been in both a gay relationship (at the age of 17) and I've also been in straight relationships (with girls). Both did not really amount to anything, so it left me with a conscious thought that maybe I'm just not cut out for human intimacy and relationship. ??

I mean, it's one thing for someone to say. Oh you just got to be at the right place at the right time, and just put yourself out there. Hello! I'm 31 years old, and I've been single for the majority of my life. It did not happen when I was a teenager, it did not happen in my 20's, and it's certainly not going to happen now. If anything, time is running out for me. And more so than when I was in my 20's.

^ Regarding all of this, if something ever does change. I will certainly keep everyone posted on this subject concerning meeting the right one.

I called myself an Asexual ... or "Classified" myself as an Asexual because it feels to me that I'm hopelessly single for life. I'm also more into anime and fantasy than I am in the 3D world that we call the real-world, so there's that too making me even more hopeless in this sense. frustrated

Ultimately, my life has been just striving toward my dreams and goals that have always been fixed on mediums that derive from the East. I am a full-time worker, a Graduate. Sure, but when it comes right down to it, I'm into a lot of stuff from Eastern Culture that hardly anyone from around here shares my interest with. I feel super lonely and out of place because of this.

I had a few in my life at one point who shared these same ambitions and areas of interest, but these select few people are no longer in my life, nor do they want to be, so when it comes to connecting with friends... relationships... girls and/or guys alike, whatever the case may be, I'm just not capable of making that happen, because of the state of my brain signals, which are obviously not Aligned with the Majority of the folks around me where I'm from.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:49 pm

ShadowMikoto! Signals, or no signals, you are considered the minority. It's hard to believe, but I also struggled being a minority who sent signals most people don't pick up on, nor respond to. Like you said, you just have to accept and be with others who share your interests and understand/accept you as how you are.

Most comic nerds here in the States have definitely moved on from Eastern culture, sadly. Thank Marvel and Disney for that bullshit. But that doesn't mean you can't make a connection with someone out there. At the recent anime convention I've attended (if you follow me on Facebook, you'd know haha), there were so many girls and lonely guys just hoping to make that same connection with another. There's someone special out there who wants a ShadowMikoto in his or her life. You just have to be the one who says hi, asks what they're into and politely ask if you can hang with him or her. I did this when I was 14 since, believe or not, I was a shy motherfucker. XD You got this, my friend. And if you need help, you can always contact me about it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:46 pm

My problem is I'm too nervous (or shy if you will) to make that connection or (approach.) I found it so hard to meet the original crowed I had back when I was a teenager. Actually, it wouldn't even of amounted to anything had this old friend of mine not initiated the invite by asking me if I wanted to head over to his place to watch Ranma 1/2 that evening.

I have always been too socially awkward to make friends. There's just too much fear there interfering with my opportunities to make something good and promising happen. I would be happy to talk about this with you, and will probably send a PM later when I get home from work. In the meantime, I gotta get ready for work, which even sets off my anxieties sometimes. I'm working with machinery now I've never used before XD

I will keep being hopeful. I would also love to go to an anime convention. I missed my chances doing that when I was younger :(
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:16 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:My problem is I'm too nervous (or shy if you will) to make that connection or (approach.) I found it so hard to meet the original crowed I had back when I was a teenager. Actually, it wouldn't even of amounted to anything had this old friend of mine not initiated the invite by asking me if I wanted to head over to his place to watch Ranma 1/2 that evening.

I have always been too socially awkward to make friends. There's just too much fear there interfering with my opportunities to make something good and promising happen.  I would be happy to talk about this with you, and will probably send a PM later when I get home from work. In the meantime, I gotta get ready for work, which even sets off my anxieties sometimes. I'm working with machinery now I've never used before XD

I will keep being hopeful. I would also love to go to an anime convention. I missed my chances doing that when I was younger :(

Arika Yumemiya What state do you live in, Mikoto? Going to an anime convention is a perfect place to stretch your fandom muscles. If it's on the East Coast, I could arrange a gathering with us!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:44 am

I live in the East Coast of Canada. The nearest convention to me is animaritime. (Not sure if I'm even spelling it right! XD) I would love the opportunity to go to a bigger one though. Something more known. I would also have to figure out what anime character to Cosplay XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:49 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:I live in the East Coast of Canada. The nearest convention to me is animaritime. (Not sure if I'm even spelling it right! XD) I would love the opportunity to go to a bigger one though. Something more known. I would also have to figure out what anime character to Cosplay XD

Happy Let's start with some brainstorming to get your inspiration going, Shadow! List all the characters you would like to cosplay as. Heck, if you want to cosplay as the girls, that's okay, too!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Happy Let's start with some brainstorming to get your inspiration going, Shadow! List all the characters you would like to cosplay as. Heck, if you want to cosplay as the girls, that's okay, too!

Hmm I am thinking ........... Tsubasa Jumonji or Masato would be cool to Cosplay as from RIN-NE! :3 I personally like the style and personalities of both characters. If I were to Cosplay as a girl it would be Sakura Mamiya!! Of course, RP'ing as my beloved Mikoto Minagi would have worked, had I have went to conventions back when I was about the same age as her! Razz I am really into RIN-NE these days though, so I'm definitely feeling it for one of those above mentioned names! :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:21 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Hmm I am thinking ........... Tsubasa Jumonji or Masato would be cool to Cosplay as from RIN-NE! :3 I personally like the style and personalities of both characters. If I were to Cosplay as a girl it would be Sakura Mamiya!! Of course, RP'ing as my beloved Mikoto Minagi would have worked, had I have went to conventions back when I was about the same age as her! Razz I am really into RIN-NE these days though, so I'm definitely feeling it for one of those above mentioned names! :3

I started watching RIN-NE on Anime Network recently. I do like the concept of returning spirits to a wheel of Reincarnation. It's more interesting than Inuyasha's basic search for jewels and defeating Naraku. Rumiko Takahashi still has it!

high five

Total high five for being a fan of Sakura Mamiya! She's really cool, and not an annoyance (better than Kagome!)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

I started watching RIN-NE on Anime Network recently. I do like the concept of returning spirits to a wheel of Reincarnation. It's more interesting than Inuyasha's basic search for jewels and defeating Naraku. Rumiko Takahashi still has it!

high five

Total high five for being a fan of Sakura Mamiya! She's really cool, and not an annoyance (better than Kagome!)

I so agree, RIN-NE beats InuYasha's story and characters by a landslide! That you and I have in complete agreement! XD Yes, Rokudo, the Half-Shinigami, the bringer of peace to the lingering regretful souls of tied-in spirits, using a purification-scythe of all things! But, I guess that's what makes a Shinigami a Shinigami! ^_^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5