Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

+6
Kiros Razer
iRenji0713
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
mandygirl78
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:>.>; um maybe if kiyohime was smaller oh the heck with I would chose her
I can't help every time someone says I should do something I do the opposite :drunken:
Point for you, Rose. You actually have an opinion unlike most of our time. In all honesty as a CHiLD I prefer Kiyohime but not against Duran. I mean, look at Julia. She lost both times easily.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Point for you, Rose. You actually have an opinion unlike most of our time.

What the Hell is that supposed to mean, Ayano-chan? Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:What the Hell is that supposed to mean, Ayano-chan? Akira Okuzaki
People rarely state their opinion, as far as I know. Well, ones of my age group at least.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:People rarely state their opinion, as far as I know. Well, ones of my age group at least.

I don't know about that. Everyone around here seems willing to shoot their mouth off about every topic we have. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I don't know about that. Everyone around here seems willing to shoot their mouth off about every topic we have. Akira Okuzaki
I can't figure out if that's good or not. ^^;
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
*BlackRose* wrote:>.>; um maybe if kiyohime was smaller oh the heck with I would chose her
I can't help every time someone says I should do something I do the opposite :drunken:
Point for you, Rose. You actually have an opinion unlike most of our time. In all honesty as a CHiLD I prefer Kiyohime but not against Duran. I mean, look at Julia. She lost both times easily.
yay! yeah I can understand whith Kiohime against Duran but I wasn't looking for the strongest CHILD just the one that would fit me Wink
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:yeah I can understand whith Kiohime against Duran but I wasn't looking for the strongest CHILD just the one that would fit me Wink
Might just be me, but I feel that Kiyohime is one of those CHiLDs that do fit people. And not going to lie but even if it doesn't suit the person's personality or taste Gennai is as well. Almost anyone could have a giant frog and it won't look bad.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I don't know about that. Everyone around here seems willing to shoot their mouth off about every topic we have. Akira Okuzaki
I can't figure out if that's good or not. ^^;

Depends on your point of view. /end ironic statement
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Might just be me, but I feel that Kiyohime is one of those CHiLDs that do fit people. And not going to lie but even if it doesn't suit the person's personality or taste Gennai is as well. Almost anyone could have a giant frog and it won't look bad.
True true no one at all could look bad with Gennai. XD
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Gennai is a ninja frog. Many people can relate to it's unpredictability and tendency to remain hidden. You would know, wouldn't you Ayano-chan? Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Gennai is a ninja frog. Many people can relate to it's unpredictability and tendency to remain hidden. You would know, wouldn't you Ayano-chan? Shizuru Fujino
I guess you can say that., especially with relating. And not gonna lie but at this point hiding to stay hidden is unnecessary. It's true, the best hiding place is in plain sight (in my case that is). That goes for more ways that one. So, Luu, although you chose Gennai for tactic, would you still choose Gennai because it suits your taste or you can relate. If not, care to say which does? :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

I'm curious as to witch one Luu will pick.
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 am

Yukino : That's "which", Rose

>_> Yukino, grammar-correcting isn't allowed on the forum

Yukino : *blush* I'm too used to it
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:09 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I guess you can say that., especially with relating. And not gonna lie but at this point hiding to stay hidden is unnecessary. It's true, the best hiding place is in plain sight (in my case that is). That goes for more ways that one. So, Luu, although you chose Gennai for tactic, would you still choose Gennai because it suits your taste or you can relate. If not, care to say which does? :3

Plain sight? ;p Are you such a plain Jane that people consider you invisible? Until I see your photo, I will not believe you~

As for Gennai, it's definitely to suit my taste. :) The thread allowed for more choices, Gennai is one I'd consider for hunting. If I had to relate Gennai to my personality, I do tend to sneak up on people a lot if they don't see me approaching them. So in essence, Gennai is just as much of a troll as me. Akira

Nymphetamine wrote: Yukino : That's "which", Rose

Armitage : YU-KI-NO! DON'T YOU EVER OUT-NAZI ME!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:53 am

Nymphetamine wrote: Yukino : That's "which", Rose

opps! I guess I was typing to fast to realize I did that.
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Plain sight? ;p Are you such a plain Jane that people consider you invisible? Until I see your photo, I will not believe you~

As for Gennai, it's definitely to suit my taste. :) The thread allowed for more choices, Gennai is one I'd consider for hunting. If I had to relate Gennai to my personality, I do tend to sneak up on people a lot if they don't see me approaching them. So in essence, Gennai is just as much of a troll as me. Akira
I said more ways in one, but I don't stick out much either. Akira Okuzaki
Anyway...Gennai a troll? I never expected that yet it sort of makes sense.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Anyway...Gennai a troll? I never expected that yet it sort of makes sense.

Akira Okuzaki It makes a creepy kind of sense. Now I must go invisible...*HOPS AWAY*

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 3 Vlcsna20
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Okay so disreguarding all that...I'll have to say I change who I'd be as HiME. It was a comparison by someone and I can't say I agree. After thinking about it I think it'd be Akira out of all of 'em.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Okay so disreguarding all that...I'll have to say I change who I'd be as HiME. It was a comparison by someone and I can't say I agree. After thinking about it I think it'd be Akira out of all of 'em.

Why is that, Ayano-chan? Without stating the obvious like your overall ukeness. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Without stating the obvious like your overall ukeness. Shizuru Fujino
facepalm
Anyway...well one thing is I pretty much like to stay hidden. Act as a background character when things happen unless I'm actually called for (or in other words needed). Although my memory is obviously terrible, I actually go by my word when I say something or in the least will try. If not, I will straightforwardly tell the person I can't. On the negative side, I keep too many secrets and often restrain myself in showing my true colors. And just like Akira hides her gender, I hide something two people would consider "big" although it truly isn't...they simply deny it and would throw a certain someone out of the house. Rolling Eyes
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:facepalm
Anyway...well one thing is I pretty much like to stay hidden. Act as a background character when things happen unless I'm actually called for (or in other words needed). Although my memory is obviously terrible, I actually go by my word when I say something or in the least will try. If not, I will straightforwardly tell the person I can't. On the negative side, I keep too many secrets and often restrain myself in showing my true colors. And just like Akira hides her gender, I hide something two people would consider "big" although it truly isn't...they simply deny it and would throw a certain someone out of the house. Rolling Eyes

With all due respect, little girl, no reveal from you will be able to shock me. No matter how large it is. Wink We already know you're gay, underaged and Ayano Sugiura come to life. It's not like you're actually a boy or anything...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:With all due respect, little girl, no reveal from you will be able to shock me. No matter how large it is. Wink We already know you're gay, underaged and Ayano Sugiura come to life. It's not like you're actually a boy or anything...
Oh, no. It's of course not the same here. I'm cowardly and know it nor am I ashamed it's human nature to fear once and a while. I did say that it was large to some people but in reality wasn't big at all, along with some other things that I feel are "bigger" than that other one.

"I like writing better. Because I don't have to wear makeup, I don't have to be thin, and I don't have to remember lines."

- Fran Drescher

That's really how it goes. I don't have to really face anyone and at the same time please them for whatever reason. Just follow what I need to. That's really the reason why I'm so open here.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:57 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
"I like writing better. Because I don't have to wear makeup, I don't have to be thin, and I don't have to remember lines."

- Fran Drescher

That's really how it goes. I don't have to really face anyone and at the same time please them for whatever reason. Just follow what I need to. That's really the reason why I'm so open here.

You know what? I'm actually going to accept that explanation. Anything said by Fran Drescher (she'sstillhot) is insightful. You have won today, Ayano-chan.
If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 3 55533610
^So go ahead and make your >:3 face. It won't last long.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3