Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Girl, Shiki - Chapter 4

2 posters

Go down

Alien Girl, Shiki - Chapter 4 Empty Alien Girl, Shiki - Chapter 4

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Chapter Four

~Earlier~

After her first visit with Makoto, Karin Boconovitch felt like blowing off some steam. She thought she was close to seducing her former girlfriend.

It was unexpected to meet Shiki, the new lover in Makoto's life. Not only that, she had very uncertain vibes about her in the same way that Shiki shared the same doubts. In a way, Karin was very jealous of the purple haired girl. She was jealous of the relationship that Makoto had with her. They truly did like one another. That pissed Karin off.

So, what better way to vent her jealousy...? With sex of course!

With the power of her desirable jet black eyes and mind control powers, Karin fetched herself a man. She let loose and enjoyed the sexual pleasure that her brief fling offered her. Karin loved the hair pulling, spanking, and aggressiveness; it was what she torridly demanded.

Afterwards, Karin cleaned herself up and redressed, as if nothing had actually happened. She glanced back at her fling, her useless dried up raisin of a fling. He's whole body was fading into formless energy, all of the life fluids were sucked out of him. Karin walked away, looking refreshed and reenergized as ever.

To her, men were all the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makoto and Karin met on their first year of high school, when they were both sixteen years old. Karin introduced Makoto to a world of sex and lustful pleasures. They "dated" for a year until Karin had to return back to Russia due to unforeseen circumstances. Makoto never really knew why Karin didn't try to stay in Japan. In a way, she felt lost without her first lover not being around anymore.

Eventually, she moved forward with life and meet freshman student Shiki Saionji. The rest was pretty much history from there. Though, it had to take 6 dates to get then sixteen year old Shiki to warm up to her senpai. However, the very first kiss changed everything for the better. Their relationship was loving, trusting, simple, and fun. They respected and supported one another. Makoto changed thanks to her.

Once Shiki was done with another day of school, Karin revisits Makoto's apartment. Shiki was expecting her, this time. If her suspicions are correct, then perhaps it was best that she stuck around and got to know Makoto's ex-girlfriend a little better.

Karin took a taste of the ramen Shiki cooked for her."Wow, Shiki-chan!" the older girl commented. "You sure know how to turn people on with food. This is delicious."

"Thanks." Shiki replied. I've been interested in cooking ever since I took a home economics class."

Karin continued eating the ramen, enjoying it very much. After she had finished, Shiki walked over towards the table and took the empty bowl."So, how is your relationship with Makoto-kun?" she asked.

"It's great." Shiki replied. "We do our fair share of house work around the apartment and we support each other."

"And you enjoy doing pervy things with Makoto?" the older girl questioned. Shiki paused at washing the dishes and looked at Karin with a funny look."Excuse me?"

"SEX!" Karin asserted, "How is it? Come on, tell me the juicy bits!"

"W-well," Shiki stammered, blushing. "We're like that occasionally. But, that's not the reason why I'm dating Makoto-kun. I was in love with her before we started doing things like that."

"Oh, I see." Karin sighed, relaxing her head on the couch.

Makoto appeared from out of the bathroom. Hey, ladies." The tomboy greeted. "Are we getting along?"

"Yes, we are." Karin answered, smiling at Makoto.

"Sure." Shiki agreed.

"Great. Anyways, I better head on over to work. I"m expected to be there at 1:00pm."

"Honey, wait!" Shiki told her lover, handing her a bento lunch box. "Don't forget this."

"Thanks, babe." Makoto gave Shiki a quick peck on the cheek before grabbing her lunch."See you later."

"Don't work too hard." The shorter girl smiled.

"Naturally." Makoto left the apartment. Shiki and Karin were alone. "Makoto-kun works on electronics." Shiki explained. "She works on any computer, dvd player or game system that needs repairing."

"Is she good at her job?" Karin asked. "Does she make more money than you?"

"Well," Shiki replied. "She makes a fair amount to pay for bills. But, to me, it doesn't really matter. I like Makoto-kun for who she is."

"Well, Makoto Yuuki sure is lucky to have you around."

Shiki sat on the couch toward the opposite side of Karin. Now was the time to figure out her guest's true nature and motives.

"Karin-san,"she began "I have to be as honest and blunt as I can. When you have visited our apartment the first time...Right away, I could tell by your appearance you were up to no good. I know where you truly came from. You're from my opposing planet, Uvu'Grord, am I correct?"

Karin was taken completely off guard, but she sort of knew that the purple haired girl would be on to her eventually. Impressed, she chuckled."Well, I guess you've heard of my kind before. If that's the case, let's stop pussyfooting around then, shall we?"

There was an agreement on both parties.

"Yes. First off, why are you here?" Shiki asked.

"I won't explain my reasons to an inferior lifeform." Karin answered coldly. "I am simply living it up as a "normal" Russian girl. I feed off of stupid men to keep my body human and lively. Pretty much like a succubus. When I was with Makoto-kun way back when, she was unaffected by the after effects. She's a special case and I want her back."

Shiki softly glared at her enemy. "You know I cannot allow you to do that. She's a very important person to me."

"How so?"

"You would never understand. Or rather, you could never compare your "happiness" to mine with Makoto-kun."

"Aww, does the alien have a softspot for a human?" Karin teased.

Shiki took the question seriously to heart and replied. "Yes, I do. I love Makoto-kun."

"What makes you think Yuuki will feel the same after she's found out what you really are?" Karin asked Shiki."Do you really think she'll accpet your true self?"

"I don't know that for sure..."

"I rest my case." Karin got up from the couch. "Either way, I have ways with getting what I want."

"What do you mean?" Shiki questioned.

"Oh, no, it's a surprise. You'll find out evetually at the end of September. Thanks for the food, by the way."

Karin left the apartment along with chilling words of sinister planning. Although she held her off, Shiki felt a knot in her stomach and dagger on her throat from the tension. One thing was for certain: Karin was going to go to extreme lenghts to take Makoto and wreak havoc on planet Earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours later, Makoto came back from work. And, of course, dinner and Shiki were waiting for her at the table.

"I'm back." the boyish girl smiled.

"Welcome back." Shiki said, smiling right back at Makoto.

After getting situated, Makoto sat down and enjoyed a quiet dinner with Shiki. As always, the purple haired beauty was a great cook. The deep fried chicken, sushi rice, and quick sesame green beans were new additions to the table. Makoto allowed Shiki to playfully feed her some of the green beans and then some rice.

"So, how are you and Karin getting along?" Makoto asked, out of the blue. At first, Shiki wanted to be honest, saying she didn't like Makoto's ex at all. However, something held her back. Was it Karin's influence on her insecurity? It couldn't be...

"Karin is...eccentric. But, I don't mind about that." Shiki lied.

"Yeah," Makoto agreed. "she's changed since I last seen her. I know she can be handful at times. Still, I'm glad you and her are friends."

Shiki masked a forced smile. Her and Karin were far from friends.

"Anyway, I'm full. How about you?" Makoto asked.

"My stomach is stuffed too." Shiki commented.

"All right. Let's clean up."

Afterwards, both of them cleaned up the dinner table and washed dishes. There wasn't anything else to do. So, the lovers went to bed, tired from previous events. Shiki, on the other hand, was having trouble getting some sleep.

Karin's voice was hauting the eighteen year old's dreams and thoughts."Do you really think she'll accpet your true self? I have ways with getting what I want. You'll find out evetually at the end of September."

And then, the most horrid nightmare occured. Everything was pitch black. Makoto was standing on the dim spotlight, her back turned towards Shiki. The girl was seen getting up, a dim spotlight was on her.

"Makoto-kun? What's wrong?"

The voiceless figure didn't respond. Instead, "Makoto" glanced back at Shiki and began walking away.

"Wait! Please don't go! What happened?" Shiki ran towards Makoto, reaching her hand out to the distancing figure. Everytime Shiki ran closer towards the figure, it felt like the purple haired girl was farther away.

"Makoto-kun!" Shiki tripped. She tried to get up. The gravity was pulling her back down. Shiki was forced to watch the figure disappear slowly into the darkness.

"No, Makoto-kun!" she cried one last time before one of Karin's black boots sqaushed her whole body.

Shiki's blue eyes shot open as she gasped in fright. She had just expericenced her very first nightmare. Her forehead was tainted with sweat. She looked around everywhere, the girl was still at the bedroom of Makoto's apartment. Her naked body was covered in white silk blankets, and Makoto was sleeping right next to her. She sighed with relief, content, and gratitude. She was so happy to still be with her girlfriend.

"Calm down, Shiki." the highschool girl told herself. "This is reality. You're fine. You have nothing to worry about. You're stronger than this."

Suddenly, Shiki had just heard something familiar to her in the middle of the was a loud static noise coming from the small drawer that was next to her and Makoto's shared bed. Once she got up and put on her night gown, Shiki opened it up, revealing a small communication device that she had concealed for some time now. She usually puts it aside in the mornings and afternoons, but places it next to her drawer at night time, since it activates at random times. This was not random. The eightteen year old went to the bathroom with her communicator and shuts the door behind her.

"Yes, this is Shiki. Over."

"Something...will happen...soon." said a mysterious, distored vioce over the device.

"I know." Shiki responds seriously. "I met with the enemy, she came from planet Uvu'Grord. She's scheming something. I do not know what but it sounds pretty big."

"Enemy...must not be spared."

"Understood."

"And...you must come back to us." said the muffled voice. "Come back to...Bukajou."

"I can't do that." Shiki protested. "I...I consider Earth my home rather than Bukajou."

"You...can't...hide...your true...self...forever."

Shiki's heart sank. She didn't what to say around that time. Bukajou was where she was originally born in. However, Shiki lived on Earth in 13 years! She learned so many things there. She adapted,fell in love, and settled down. Shiki was already at home, on Earth.

"I will make a decision in three days.

"We'll be...waiting..."

The dial went dead, as the static noises were cut off. Shiki breathed in deeply and left the bathroom to return to bed.

It is now October 1st. The cultural festival had begun on Monday afternoon. Shiki spotted her friend Kana Saito and another classmate, sending out filers for the people walking across the school entrance gates.

"Hey, Kana-chan!" she shouted towards Kana.

"Good afternoon, Shiki and Makoto!"

"How is everything so far?" Shiki asked.

"The festival is doing great!" Kana replied. "We've got hundreds of people visiting here!"

"Wow, Shiki," Makoto praised her girlfriend. "you've worked so hard. I'm proud of you."

The purpled haired girl blushed. "Oh, goodness. It was no big deal. I never thought it would come together this great."

"Well? Step right in, you two." Kana's clasmate called out to Shiki.

Shiki took Makoto's hand. "Come on, Makoto-kun, let's look around."

They had fun at the cultural festival, eating some refreshments, participating in games, and listening to a few announcements. Makoto managed to win a few games and gave Shiki a stuffed bear as a prize. She didn't expect today to be so perfectly active, bright, and bustling. However, she couldn't contain the anxiousness she felt towards Karin, if she ever shows up. The Russian girl did make a threat about starting trouble.

Afterwards, Shiki brought Makoto to the ever popular bamboo forest. It was a peaceful quiet area.

"So, what was it that you wanted to tell me about?" the college student asked, patiently waiting for Shiki to respond.

The time has finally come. It was now or never to reveal the truth. Shiki turned around and met Makoto face to face. "W-well, I..."

Something was preventing her from responding. Fear, hesitation, and anxiety had set in once again. "Do you really think she'll accpet your true self?" One of her hands began trembling and her eyes looking were down on the ground.

"Shiki…? What's wrong?"

Suddenly a scream from out of nowhere had startled the couple.

"Help me, somebody!"

Shiki and Makoto saw someone running over to them.

"Fumi-san?"

"Shiki-chan, run away! There's a monster coming this way!" Fumi exclaimed with fright. The blonde haired girl turns around only to find out that it was still following monster in question was a large bear like creature with sharp teeth and claws to match. It had orange fur and red glowing eyes.

"What the fack?" Makoto managed in a shocked state as she also saw the vile beast. Shiki was surprised and shocked as well, but soon realized what was going on.

This bear monster was sent here by Karin to kill her arch enemy, Shiki Saionji.

Preview: Backed into a corner, Shiki is forced to reveal her true self to the one person she's loved most. After facing a brief ordeal, Shiki awaits Makoto's response. However, the moment is interrupted when their highschool is under attack by more of Karin's ferocious minions. What will become of the citizens? Is Shiki strong enough to handle a wild battle with her enemy? Find out next time on Alien girl, Shiki!

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Alien Girl, Shiki - Chapter 4 Empty Re: Alien Girl, Shiki - Chapter 4

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Review of Alien Girl Shiki chapter 4 coming soon! Thank goodness for the holidays, eh? Shizuru Fujino Check back tonight!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:19 pm

By this point, I can see how Mai-HiME loosely influenced your story. The beginning started off nice with some fanservice. It seems Karin and Shiki love to discuss their sex life a lot, don't they? Can't wait to see what happens next which is an action sequence no doubt. In the preview, I've been spoiled a tad too. So Shiki will be exposed? Perfect opportunity for the story to expand. :) Keep it up, Blu!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Thanks, Luu!
The next chapter will be released soon.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome