Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru?

+5
Natsuki-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Kuga Natsuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Dead.And.Alive
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's love was greater?

Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Vote_lcap228%Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 9 ]
Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Vote_lcap247%Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 15 ]
Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Vote_lcap225%Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 32

Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Nah, I'm far from being a Natsuki. I consider myself more like a 3rd person-- a fan girl. And I'd rather have Natsuki as a girlfriend rather than Shizuru Natsuki Kruger2 but it'll never happen.

A fan girl? XD I'll just assume you were the girl from this Mai-HiME scene:

Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Vlcsna13

Aww, don't say that. As you've read already, every girl on the forum relates to Natsuki. More than I originally anticipated. ^_~ Take a chance!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru?

Post by depression76 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:58 am

I was thinking of this in the shower the other day.
I think Natsuki's is greater.

Sure she realized it late, and she doesn't show it much, but sometimes the quieter ones are the ones who love/care the most. And of course, add in the reasonings you guys come up with that made Duran go Ginormous, and there we have it xD

Shizuru was the one who chased after Natsuki, but I think Natsuki's the one who won't be able to let go.

ShizNat1
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Epiphany in the shower? xD
Anyways, yes I agree with the fact that you say that the "quieter" or more of hidden are stronger at times. The huge Duran was definitely something but I say again that her actually defeating Kiyohime as well.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 pm

depression76 wrote:I was thinking of this in the shower the other day.

That's a pleasant thought. *barf*

depression76 wrote:Sure she realized it late, and she doesn't show it much, but sometimes the quieter ones are the ones who love/care the most. And of course, add in the reasonings you guys come up with that made Duran go Ginormous, and there we have it xD

Shizuru was the one who chased after Natsuki, but I think Natsuki's the one who won't be able to let go.

ShizNat1

I perfectly agree with your shower epiphany. You see, even if Natsuki realized it late, those emotions were there from the beginning. Her friendship and trust in Shizuru dates back before the events of the anime, maybe Kuga just didn't have enough time to stop and think about her feelings on Shizuru. The girl was always busy with missions and fighting Orphans.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I was thinking of this in the shower the other day.

That's a pleasant thought. *barf*

depression76 wrote:Sure she realized it late, and she doesn't show it much, but sometimes the quieter ones are the ones who love/care the most. And of course, add in the reasonings you guys come up with that made Duran go Ginormous, and there we have it xD

ShizNat1

I perfectly agree with your shower epiphany. You see, even if Natsuki realized it late, those emotions were there from the beginning. Her friendship and trust in Shizuru dates back before the events of the anime, maybe Kuga just didn't have enough time to stop and think about her feelings on Shizuru. The girl was always busy with missions and fighting Orphans.

Lol, I still don't get why you pay attention to the 'shower' part xDDD

But yep. Slow Kuga is slow xD

Natsuki Kuga : "OI."
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:10 pm

depression76 wrote:Lol, I still don't get why you pay attention to the 'shower' part xDDD

But yep. Slow Kuga is slow xD

Natsuki Kuga : "OI."

xDDD You're right! What WAS I thinking?!

>:3 Oi! Is being distracted considered slow? When she's not doing her HiME/super spy stuff, Natsuki keeps busy with video games, lingerie shopping and...*ahem*....alone time. Kuga's a frustrated girl after all...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
A fan girl? XD I'll just assume you were the girl from this Mai-HiME scene:

Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Vlcsna13

Hahahaha XD yea, yea.. that could be me admiring her like a typical stalker fangirl.

Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Pdvd_210

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Aww, don't say that. As you've read already, every girl on the forum relates to Natsuki. More than I originally anticipated. ^_~ Take a chance!

The only thing we have in common is long hair. heh~ heh~
She's too good to be true. We can't blame Takeda for chasing after her Wink
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

Natsuki-chan wrote:Hahahaha XD yea, yea.. that could be me admiring her like a typical stalker fangirl.

*laughs* See? LOL I'll also assume that you resemble that girl too, right? Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*laughs* See? LOL I'll also assume that you resemble that girl too, right? Nao Yuuki

Uhm, no. I have long straight black hair with bangs & wears eyeglasses. More like Rin from Mnemosyne. But I wish, though :) if I'll get to see Natsuki up close.

Natsuki - Who's love was greater? Natsuki or Shizuru? - Page 2 Mnemos10

...my friends who watch anime say I look like her, except for the green hair :o
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Oh my. You must be a very pretty girl, eh? Do yourself a favor and do not post your photo in our photo thread. If you do look like Rin, I guarantee you that every girl on this forum will be top of you.

Just a warning. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Oh my. You must be a very pretty girl, eh? Do yourself a favor and do not post your photo in our photo thread. If you do look like Rin, I guarantee you that every girl on this forum will be top of you.

But I'm not into girls... yet (if Natsuki will exist in the real world, I'll reconsider my preferences) :o And there is a photo thread here? Where is it? I'd very much like to see how the other members look like.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Oh my. You must be a very pretty girl, eh? Do yourself a favor and do not post your photo in our photo thread. If you do look like Rin, I guarantee you that every girl on this forum will be top of you.

But I'm not into girls... yet (if Natsuki will exist in the real world, I'll reconsider my preferences) :o And there is a photo thread here? Where is it? I'd very much like to see how the other members look like.

Tadaaa - https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1160p260-photos-of-the-mai-multiverse-members-part-deux

Post a picture of yourself, I'm interested in what you look like now >:3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Post a picture of yourself, I'm interested in what you look like now >:3 [/color]

Done Natsuki Kruger2 hahahaha...
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:Post a picture of yourself, I'm interested in what you look like now >:3 [/color]

Done Natsuki Kruger2 hahahaha...

Natsuki Kruger2 Do you realize what you've done!? NEVER humor the Shizuru of the forum...especially if you're a straight female.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsuki Kruger2 Do you realize what you've done!? NEVER humor the Shizuru of the forum...especially if you're a straight female.

I will take note of that for future reference, Luu. Natsuki Kruger2
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:I will take note of that for future reference, Luu. Natsuki Kruger2

Natsuki Kruger2 Just like my three friends and my girlfriend. You South Asian girls are so naughty...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:32 am

I'm years late to these threads. Suddenly I just remembered that I got an account here. So many cool threads. Took me days/weeks to read most of them. Lol.

On topic: Natsuki's.

At first, I was going to vote Shizuru (so obvious!). But then I thought that between the two of them, Natsuki's love was healthier and purer than Shizuru's. Plus, Natsuki could forgive Shizuru after all the shit Shizuru did, and Duran still grew bigger than a building. Holy s---. Hmm. Natsuki won the match, IMHO.
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:13 am

This seems like a trick question. Measuring one's love from individual to individual in my opinion can't be done nor it is accurate or healthy. It assumes everybody feels the same, had the exact same life experience and is the same in every way. Measuring it comparing one individual's different likes/dislikes and how they react to it seems a much more accurate approach.
In the end they were both willing to die for the other. Their love was equally epic.

No debate in how one was more willing than the other, the last thing we need is a suicide contest!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Icemera wrote:I'm years late to these threads. Suddenly I just remembered that I got an account here. So many cool threads. Took me days/weeks to read most of them. Lol.

On topic: Natsuki's.

At first, I was going to vote Shizuru (so obvious!). But then I thought that between the two of them, Natsuki's love was healthier and purer than Shizuru's. Plus, Natsuki could forgive Shizuru after all the shit Shizuru did, and Duran still grew bigger than a building. Holy s---. Hmm. Natsuki won the match, IMHO.
*3* Better late than never!

You bring up a good point. Due to Shizuru's misguided nature, Natsuki's love transformed into something more pure that eventually led up to the episode 25 climax. But even before that, Natsuki cared a lot for Shizuru as friends, so you could already say she loved Shizuru. Just not in that way yet.

CaptainVonCookie wrote:This seems like a trick question. Measuring one's love from individual to individual in my opinion can't be done nor it is accurate or healthy. It assumes everybody feels the same, had the exact same life experience and is the same in every way. Measuring it comparing one individual's different likes/dislikes and how they react to it seems a much more accurate approach.
In the end they were both willing to die for the other. Their love was equally epic.

No debate in how one was more willing than the other, the last thing we need is a suicide contest!!
It is a trick question. :) I don't disagree with you at all, I just think some fans have different views on the subject. Honestly, measuring one's love is kind of hard to answer as Shizuru and Natsuki feel and think differently. And also, like you said, had different life experiences that molded them into who they are now. Love is defined by the individual; very complex shit.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:32 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
It is a trick question. :)I don't disagree with you at all, I just think some fans have different views on the subject. Honestly, measuring one's love is kind of hard to answer as Shizuru and Natsuki feel and think differently. And also, like you said, had different life experiences that molded them into who they are now. Love is defined by the individual; very complex shit.
Agreed! :) Besides in these discussions there's always character study and deep observation that always brings new information to light or a different point of view! It's very interesting!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:25 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Agreed! :) Besides in these discussions there's always character study and deep observation that always brings new information to light or a different point of view! It's very interesting!
Right! We discover so much about a character through our own perspective and analysis. Even the HiME characters with not too much depth compared to their peers, like Akane Higurashi, shares a good amount of depth to remain invested.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2