Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Kind of Person was Saeko Kuga?

+3
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
depression76
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Kind of Person was Saeko Kuga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Kind of Person was Saeko Kuga?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Even if Dr. Kuga were to spring back to life, what would she do? With her organization friends dead thanks to her daughter's girlfriend, I'd suggest never showing your face at Fuuka ever again. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What Kind of Person was Saeko Kuga? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Kind of Person was Saeko Kuga?

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Well her so called friends kind of got her killed so I'd think she would find it safer to at least check her old town out. What if she was alive? What if Searrs found her and worked on her so they could have all her research after she woke up? Including controlling her daughter Natsuki and knowledge on any other Himes she might have found? Kind of like a contingency plan to the Carnival.
Except apparently Dr Kuga would only regain full conscience after the whole ordeal was done.
Would she be in fact the bad guy and try to revive First District for her own personal agenda?
Or would she run away from Searrs and check up on her daughter? Catching her in a very steamy session with her girlfriend while peeking through the window?
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:47 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Conspiracy theory? Mai Hime is the new X-Files?

Not close and 1/4 of cigar my friend, I think Guergy may have said when we have our usual talk-ins about the Mai-franchises. If Mai-HiME did continue or going to continued it could've been the new Buffy the Vampire Slayer with better plot and premise. Sunrise should be thankful they haven't derailed original series hard and left to keep it interested and Otome was interesting too just as those reused homages from HiME to Otome.

Back to on-topic

Saeko trusted her colleagues even Kaiji, she couldn't it would get them killed to the fact Sakomizu had.......oops I went too far did I? Even, If she her family members unless they're part of First District or paying SEARRS to protect Natsuki sake it's lose-lose situation. Do think that accident didn't try kill Saeko. I do believe Dr. Saeko is held captive by Japanese government for something more greater purpose.

Your onto something Capt, it would be smart twist plot on having Dr. Saeko become/or already new head of First District.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2