Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time]

+3
wetochan
SpiralDasher
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time]

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Wow!!! Thank you so much baby!! For the updates you've shared to us!! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! MARGUM!!!
After seen all these pics
I've got more inspiration and MORE hyper than before!!
MARGUM is MAH CRACK!! MAH AIR!!!
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 pm

wetochan wrote:Wow!!! Thank you so much baby!! For the updates you've shared to us!! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! MARGUM!!!
After seen all these pics
I've got more inspiration and MORE hyper than before!!
MARGUM is MAH CRACK!! MAH AIR!!!

Chibi moon It's a small teaser preview for the next issue. :3 It comes out on the same day as the new Wonder Woman issue. I'll be picking up your copy of Scream Queens, hon. ;3 Breathe in this lovely scented air known as MarGum~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 pm

AD team are smart people, they know with a small teaser will have a big impact for the fans. Insane issues no 2 is not release yet but already sold out!! It does tell the world ns want gayness between marcy and pb! I love how bitchy pb towards marcy!! Like natsuki hahahahaha!
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm

wetochan wrote:AD team are smart people, they know with a small teaser will have a big impact for the fans. Insane issues no 2 is not release yet but already sold out!! It does tell the world ns want gayness between marcy and pb! I love how bitchy pb towards marcy!! Like natsuki hahahahaha!

Can you believe it? ;3 Pre-orders will do that! Luckily we were able to secure copies for ourselves, Pup. It's a mini-series that will reveal more in-depth scoops on Marchy and PeeBee.

XD I know right? Now you understand why the fans refer to Marceline as a tsundere. Flame Princess...not so much, although I could understand those claims back in Hot To The Touch. She lightened up quite a bit since that episode, but now I'm getting off topic here. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 pm

This why I love technology what we have today!! Pre-order FTW!!!

Yep! I agreed with you marcy act bit tsundere and so laidback. I love P! Pissed her off when she's mentioning about punk-rock. Marcy you do ghei~
I can't wait to read it!!! I need mah AIR!!!
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:06 am

On the doujin some of the things confused me, but it was a cute story, Weto! ^^ I look forward to the next one. <3

---

Well, it's true that I don't know exactly which person it is, I assume it's Natasha, but I do know for a fact that one of the artists that work on Adventure Time draws Bubbline and has that tumblr. She usually goes by Yamino: http://yamino.deviantart.com/

Aaaaaand on a journal post on dA, I found this:
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 Tumblr_m802nh3T0t1qzp7a0o1_1280

Most likely it's fake and I don't want to get people's hopes up. It kind of looks like someone took the image of the Finn/FlamePrincess kiss and drew it with Marcy and Peebles. But I thought I'd post it here. ^^ A fan can dream, can't she? ;_;
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:17 am

Agreed with you dashy!! OFC fans can dream! No harm at all
Same here with me...
Because my hunger of bubbline, I can't stop draw these two.
So I give little spoiler of my second Bubbline doujinshi
"BEING WITH YOU"

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 Img-2010
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:32 pm

I spy nakkie Bubbles. 83
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Good!! So Marcy will be Mine!!! XD
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 pm

wetochan wrote:Good!! So Marcy will be Mine!!! XD

This Bubbline goodness is going in a juicy direction and I don't mean the cherry. Gay Rainbow

---

Marceline x Bubblegum videos in support of the shipping! I will also replace previous "I'm just your problem" clips with the lyrics video instead. Damn copyright BS. >_>

{Adventure Time} Marceline x Princess Bubblegum [I Hate You So Much Right Now]

[Adventure Time] ~Marceline X Princess Bubblegum~ *The Weakness in Me*

{Adventure Time} *Marceline x Princess Bubblegum* ~ "I Didn't Just Kiss Her"

Warning: Lesbians! Gay Rainbow
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 am

I just realized something:
When people draw fanart of these two, usually Marcy's eyes are red and Bubblegum's are pink/purple. In the show, everyone eyes are black because the cartoon styling doesn't call for different eyes colors.

I'm not complaining or anything, but I just find it interesting that it's almost everyone "head-canon" that Marcy's eyes are red and Bubble's are pink/purple.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:I just realized something:
When people draw fanart of these two, usually Marcy's eyes are red and Bubblegum's are pink/purple. In the show, everyone eyes are black because the cartoon styling doesn't call for different eyes colors.

I'm not complaining or anything, but I just find it interesting that it's almost everyone "head-canon" that Marcy's eyes are red and Bubble's are pink/purple.

Even if you were to ask Ward himself, everyone's "head canon" would remain the same. In the end they're all characters with beady "Canadian eyes". Like crack pairings, leave it up to the imagination. However, I will present Ward with this question myself at the next convention he attends.

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 Pictur10

^ Puppeh's Marceline and the Scream Queens Volume 2 comic arrived in the mail today. :3 She threatened me to not share spoilers (even hidden), but it's becoming harder and harder to resist. Especially the last three pages...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am

DUN SPOIL!!

I will get a copy of these comics... maybe when I go to the states in a couple weeks. <3 I will flood the bookstores!
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 10972110
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 98001810

Marcy: C'mon Princess we don't go all night
*yank Peebee's arm

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 10484910

Marceline: Let's hang out, right now!

Peebee: Ummmm I dunno~~

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 10739810
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] - Page 2 10788210

---

Ergo, this recent Adventure Time episode "Sky Witch" was 100% for the Bubbline fans. kawaiidesuplz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:15 pm

It broke my heart when PB traded her shirt. </3 Hopefully the witch will turn out to be this season's villain, and she'll somehow get it back.

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:32 pm

monmon wrote:It broke my heart when PB traded her shirt. </3 Hopefully the witch will turn out to be this season's villain, and she'll somehow get it back.

Same here, the concert shirt was her treasured item. If the stakes were any higher, PeeBee have to trade her intimate looking photo with Marceline. Akira Okuzaki 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:23 am

Nah, that picture of them? They're going to stay in the closet for a while. Shizuru Fujino

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:05 am

monmon wrote:Nah, that picture of them? They're going to stay in the closet for a while. Shizuru Fujino

Well, until Pendelton Ward kicks them out of the closet. Viola  This episode, "Sky Witch", kind of gave me the impression that the Adventure Time team is finally going to give us what we want, albeit slowly.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:47 am

Oh, that day will be a fine day indeed. Probably a first for Western children's cartoons? And heck, I didn't even know I wanted Bubbline until What Was Missing!

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 am

monmon wrote:Oh, that day will be a fine day indeed. Probably a first for Western children's cartoons? And heck, I didn't even know I wanted Bubbline until What Was Missing!

We can only hope and pray.

Yukariko  <--- Loli Yukariko style, baby!

It would be a first yes, monmon. In my own opinion, children should be exposed to a harmless yuri couple to lead them into the new generation. Remember the Legend of Korra? I kind of get the feeling that Nickelodeon backed out of making KorrAsami a realty. x_x
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank Etro, Yevon, The Maker, Andraste and all the yuri goddesses that fanart and fanfiction exist!!
If I were to wait for those companies to declare a yuri couple canon, I'd have to reborn at least 3 times to see it happen...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Thank Etro, Yevon, The Maker, Andraste and all the yuri goddesses that fanart and fanfiction exist!!
If I were to wait for those companies to declare a yuri couple canon, I'd have to reborn at least 3 times to see it happen...

One step at a time, Neko. I think my personal mission to see yuri couples becoming more acceptable in mainstream Western animation would peak when Disney introduces the very first (and only...) lesbian princess. I'd have infinite respect for the capitalist Mouse if they allowed it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

That'd make two of us. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:35 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:That'd make two of us. :3

:'3 Keep wishing. Any update on that petition for Korra x Asami from a while ago? o.o I always forget to check when the petition closes and gets sent.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Adventure Time Summer Special #1

Spoiler:
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next