Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers?

+4
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Cheshire Kat
BMeph
burande fujino
8 posters

Go down

yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Empty Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers?

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 pm

do you like them together?
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Empty Re: Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers?

Post by BMeph Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

burande fujino wrote:do you like them together?

Oh, I LURVE them together; they have a very MaiNat vibe together, as well as separate similarities.

They're so complimentary in personality, too - plus, they can always talk about their "similar taste in men" (wink wink), and if it starts to look like another fight, they can take a breather, and retreat to their green-eyed lovers neutral corners. Wink

But, yeah, I could easily see Nina get...frustrated with some of Arika's antics (see what I did there? 8) ), try to get the antenna-ed girl to calm down, and...wind up decidedly not "chill" at all....
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Empty Re: Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers?

Post by Cheshire Kat Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 am

I think with some work, these two could get into a relationship, but it would take some doing from both of them. Nina gets easily irritated and Arika... well... Arika irritates Nina easily. They would both have to mellow out a bit for it to be long term, but, I'm not denying that they could give it a try for a little bit.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm

I still love the moment where Arika and Nina hug, naked, flying down to earth.
Or those cute moments when Nina gets tickled! <3
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 28
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:I still love the moment where Arika and Nina hug, naked, flying down to earth.
Or those cute moments when Nina gets tickled! <3

Haha! I always said Arika vs. Nina from episode 26 is the new Sailor Moon vs. Galaxia/Chaos. Only it ends on a more yuri-esque note with the two embracing naked over planet Earl. Very beautiful moment created by the Sunrise team. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:16 am

Personally, I like the idea ...
They are very contrasting characters. The story is that despite the different paths and take them different evolutions, the series will find them similar situations.
I think maybe they would have a good romance, but talking about something serious ... I can't imagine them, or at least not without constant an funny discussions ... (I must admit that would be a good excuse for a new series)
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 914
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Daichi148 wrote:Personally, I like the idea ...
They are very contrasting characters. The story is that despite the different paths and take them different evolutions, the series will find them similar situations.
I think maybe they would have a good romance, but talking about something serious ... I can't imagine them, or at least not without constant an funny discussions ... (I must admit that would be a good excuse for a new series)

Si si! If it weren't for Mashiro being more personally involved in Arika's life during the events of Mai-Otome, I would of been behind Arika x Nina. The old saying "opposites attract" comes into play here. No matter how seriously Nina takes her Otome training, Arika is always one step ahead. She's even one step ahead in unintentionally stealing the love of her life (HER OWN FOSTER FATHER?!). Nina Wang's determination to surpass Arika mixed with her compassionate feelings for Arika makes the ship work. They're like Goku and Vegeta from DBZ, only three-dimensional and not as gay.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Goku and Vegeta... Of course they are gay! gay unicorn
or asexual at least...
a part of me always wondered how born Gohan?
and Gotten...?? (about Trunks, I don't ask... He is very sexy! so only grateful he was born)....

On the other hand. The priorities of Arika and Nina are very different, the thing most important in the Arika's life, it was found something about her mother, and that led her to the academy and Nina wants the atenttion (and love) of Sergey, hence she needs become in a otome...

they have similar reasons, but a different process.
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Daichi148 wrote:Goku and Vegeta... Of course they are gay! gay unicorn
or asexual at least...
a part of me always wondered how born Gohan?
and Gotten...?? (about Trunks, I don't ask... He is very sexy! so only grateful he was born)....

On the other hand. The priorities of Arika and Nina are very different, the thing most important in the Arika's life, it was found something about her mother, and that led her to the academy and Nina wants the atenttion (and love) of Sergey, hence she needs become in a otome...

they have similar reasons, but a different process.

Gohan was born thanks to Goku's confusion period. Akira Okuzaki When he met Vegeta, he finally knew he swung in one direction.

Very trie, Dai-chin. We have two very passionate individuals who followed two different paths. When Mai-Otome Zwei came around, we saw that Nina returned to the path of being an Otome. Realizing how much her friends meant to her. Sergay too I guess, but he was no longer the man she once knew and she finally came to accept that.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:44 am

thank you very much, Luu, is very pleasant to talk to you, at least I've had the smile of the morning Wink
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 am

Daichi148 wrote:thank you very much, Luu, is very pleasant to talk to you, at least I've had the smile of the morning Wink

Wink Then my job is completed. Just take a little open mindedness is all. Though honestly, I'm just more open to the idea of Arika x Nina than Sergay x either one of them. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Minagi Mikoto Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 am

I'm glad to have found an active forum on Mai-HiME/Otome! Hm! :)

I do not think this pairing is much of a crack pairing. It's almost official Wink

If you like to read a fanfiction about the vents happening after Zwei with Arika and Nina as the main characters (Will they pair up? :D) you can read "Mai-Otome Desicion" at fanfiction.net. I have written 3 chapters in 2009 and then a looong writer block and now chapter 4 is almost ready!
Minagi Mikoto
Minagi Mikoto
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

https://sites.google.com/site/minagimikotosite/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Minagi Mikoto wrote:I'm glad to have found an active forum on Mai-HiME/Otome! Hm! :)

I do not think this pairing is much of a crack pairing. It's almost official Wink

If you like to read a fanfiction about the vents happening after Zwei with Arika and Nina as the main characters (Will they pair up? :D) you can read "Mai-Otome Desicion" at fanfiction.net. I have written 3 chapters in 2009 and then a looong writer block and now chapter 4 is almost ready!

Hi new member! :) You may want to introduce yourself here: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/f15-new-mm-valkyrie-and-einherjar-enrollment

I agree! Some would consider it official already because of the implications from the Kuro no Mai OVA!

Awesome! Think you can plug your fanfiction in our fanfiction section? Writing a new chapter since 2009 is a big deal! Some authors never finish their stories (I'm guilty of this, haha) so please share your ff.net account here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/f18-mai-multiverse-fanfiction-archive-and-forum
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mystic gohan Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 pm

I could really see these two as a paring.

Found these on tumblr
yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr16yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr17yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr18yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr19
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/mai-otome
mystic gohan
mystic gohan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 127
Armitage GUTS!!! : 58

http://misticgohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:34 pm

mystic gohan wrote:I could really see these two as a paring.

Found these on tumblr
yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr16yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr17yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr18yumemiya - Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang as lovers? Tumblr19
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/mai-otome

Thanks for sharing, Gohan! I'm more of a Arika x Mashiro shipper myself, though I'm open to Nina with Arika too. Anything is better than the canon of Sergay x Nina. x_x
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mystic gohan Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Couldn't agree more with you. the idea of Sergay and Nina together sickens me.
mystic gohan
mystic gohan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 127
Armitage GUTS!!! : 58

http://misticgohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Minagi Mikoto Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:32 am

Hmmm, I'm not sure but when did Nina and Sergay became canon couple? Nina did love Sergay (and I bet she still does) but Sergay never returned her love as much as it's canon. For the best too, because for me Sergay is still Nina's father.

One may say that after Sergay lost his memories and Nina started to take care of her they started a relationship but in zwei it's clearly stated that it's not the case. And I do not think even that Sergay even with his memories gone sees Nina as a woman given the age gap (Arika was special, Sergay is definitely NOT a lolicon! :D). And if by any chance he did they'd definitely started a relationship because Nina can never resist him if he felt like it. Razz
Minagi Mikoto
Minagi Mikoto
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

https://sites.google.com/site/minagimikotosite/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down